PDA

View Full Version : OT: Dear race traitor mod

Koolaid_Man
09-22-2014, 07:33 PM
I'm Homosexual.

I have freedom of splash, and I'll suck any goddam dick I fucking want to slurp including the Big Black Cock, the psycho-terrorist dick, even the pedophile dick of Catholic bishops that I fucking want.

If my voracious cock sucking violate the Constitution then pass a law against it, I will still suck any goddam dick I want because I'm armed with a big fucking deep-Throat.
If they send a bunch of cops around to fuck me with their night sticks, I'll die taking it straight up my shitter. I just ask that the pig-cops play dress-up as GI-Jane as they're butt fucking me.

Here's some more freedom of splash for free: Fuck the n!gger-boy Obama, the Queen is a rug-licking dyke, NSA is full of queers and, and the CIA are all traitors for allowing and favoring heterosexuals to the detriment of us American patriot homosexuals.

And Hitler was the brain-dead offspring of a homosexual chicken and a neutra rat.

Gas in my ass, homo war fuck me now.

m>s
09-22-2014, 07:45 PM
N!gger

elmanutres
09-22-2014, 07:45 PM
you're suppose to be "out this beeyoch" after the spurs and heat got to the finals wigger

Koolaid_Man
09-22-2014, 09:53 PM
you're suppose to be "out this beeyoch" after the spurs and heat got to the finals wigger

I'm homosexual

m>s
09-22-2014, 09:59 PM
I'm homosexual
:lmao no shit

koriwhat
09-23-2014, 04:23 AM
people come here, act like they're something they're not, get told to calm down and or banned, then they come back even harder with their attention seeking asses trying to call the mod's out. move on, go elsewhere!

m>s
09-23-2014, 09:36 AM
So my thread got deleted but kool is allowed to shitpost to his little hearts desire? Fuckin commies.

JohnnyMax
09-23-2014, 10:58 AM
Your still one of the funniest posters on here when your not saying gay stuff.