PDA

View Full Version : OT: Rank these posters..

rogues
09-22-2014, 08:56 PM
From good to bad..

ezau
Splits
elmanutres
Kool Bob Love
m/s
Strange Love
Frizzle
Kool
Avante
Thread
Philo
MeloHype

Kool Bob Love
09-22-2014, 09:00 PM
Ezau
melohype
no life scrub
Splits
elmanutres
stange love
spurraider
thread
avante
m>s
kool
kool bob love

AlexJones
09-22-2014, 09:03 PM
m/s

Kool
Thread

Strange Love

Avante

Philo
Frizzle
elmanutres Ezau
Melohype
Splits

Koon Bob

M>S shouldn't even be in this conversation. He's one of the most lethal posters of all time and someone whom at one point 1/2 the forum was legitimately scared of.

Thebesteva
09-22-2014, 09:10 PM
From good to bad..

ezau
Splits
elmanutres
Kool Bob Love
m/s
Strange Love
Frizzle
Kool
Avante
Thread
Philo
MeloHype

{Everyone not named kool bob love}

Kanye dick licker

spurraider21
09-22-2014, 09:15 PM
this list is absurd. i made honorable mention on Harlem's poster of the summer list

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140115235337/walkingdead/images/5/55/Can't_handle_my_swag.gif

Clipper Nation
09-22-2014, 09:17 PM
Difficult to choose between Old Faggot, Capri, and Frizzle for worst out of that group, tbh....

m>s
09-22-2014, 09:18 PM
M>S shouldn't even be in this conversation. He's one of the most lethal posters of all time and someone whom at one point 1/2 the forum was legitimately scared of.
Severe butt blasting will do funny things to a man. He will take little shots at me for the rest of this forums existence, my red pills confirmed it.

he does this because my posts upset him but he cannot step to me politically and like the others, knows deep down that I am right and stand for truth..even back in the old days I would call it like it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kZOL7wQjfc

AlexJones
09-22-2014, 09:22 PM
Severe butt blasting will do funny things to a man. He will take little shots at me for the rest of this forums existence, my red pills confirmed it.

he does this because my posts upset him but he cannot step to me politically and like the others, knows deep down that I am right and stand for truth..even back in the old days I would call it like it is.

I don't know what started the beef between you two, but I hope it gets resolved soon.. rogues and m>s are 1a and 1b of the NBA forum imho tbqh fwiw

m>s
09-22-2014, 09:30 PM
Just jealousy and the shame he carries in regards to his race.

rogues
09-22-2014, 09:30 PM
Difficult to choose between Old Faggot, Capri, and Frizzle for worst out of that group, tbh....
For worst it's Capri, Frizzle and Avante in that order, imo..

I don't know what started the beef between you two, but I hope it gets resolved soon.. rogues and m>s are 1a and 1b of the NBA forum imho tbqh fwiw
He wanted too come at me..it's obvious the little I've mentioned has him paranoid like Hitler hunkered up in a hole..

Bill_Brasky
09-22-2014, 09:32 PM
How about not, fag

RsxPiimp
09-22-2014, 09:38 PM
From good to bad..

ezau
Splits
elmanutres
Kool Bob Love
m/s
Strange Love
Frizzle
Kool
Avante
Thread
Philo
MeloHype

fuck it I'm bored.

great

kool
thread
m/s

good
elmanutres
philo

ok
ezau

rest are shitty tbh.

Henrik Sedin
09-22-2014, 09:56 PM
Rank these unfortunate events::

Thunderup being conceived
Seattle moving to OKC
tornado disasters
Tim McVay
Oklahoma Sooner QB's
AIDS

Franklin
09-23-2014, 12:38 AM
top tier(in no specific order): m>s, Strange Love
2nd tier: Thread, Avante

3rd tier: ezau, elmanutres, Kool Bob Love, Frizzle, Philo, MeloHype

bottom tier: Kool, Splits

elmanutres
09-23-2014, 01:40 AM
Rank these unfortunate events::

Thunderup being conceived
Seattle moving to OKC
tornado disasters
Tim McVay
Oklahoma Sooner QB's
AIDS
generally the formation of that 4th world country like state called oklahoma is the only real unfortunate event that deserves to be #1. Sonics severely downgrading to that shithole after many decades in a beautiful city like seattle is a very near 2nd.