PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi

Pages : [1] 2

Avante
09-23-2014, 02:13 AM
When I think of Mississippi I think of them old blues from the Delta and guys like Robert Johnson, Charley Patton, Son House and how Tommy Johnson sold his soul at them crossroads to the Haitian diety Legbu for guitar immortality. I don't think football.

Since 2004 Ole Miss has played in but four bowl games. MSU has played in five. Neither team has ever won more than nine games in a season.

If we think of "star" NFL players who came out of Miss schools...Brett Favre Southen Mississippi. Then Eli Manning Ole Miss. Who am I missing? Well hell.....Jerry Rice Mississippi Valley State and Walter Payton Jackson State.

Could 2014 be the year all that changes? I know, I know, way back when Ole Miss had a great team but that was back before the black athletes were the competition.

I also think of Marcus Dupree who came out of Philadelphia Miss.

Pelicans78
09-23-2014, 07:08 AM
Mississippi has always had alot of talent. The problem has been the educational system. Alot of these players don't qualify forcing them to go the junior colleges where the state has a ton of quality JC teams.

Blake
09-23-2014, 08:07 AM
Mississippi has always had alot of talent. The problem has been the educational system.

:lol

ChumpDumper
09-23-2014, 09:12 AM
http://library.duke.edu/digitalcollections/media/jpg/broadsides/med/bdsms212220010.jpg

Pelicans78
09-23-2014, 12:04 PM
:lol

Its true, players don't qualify out of high school so they have to go to junior colleges. Hurts Ole Miss and Mississippi State recruiting.

Silver&Black
09-23-2014, 10:42 PM
Its true, players don't qualify out of high school so they have to go to junior colleges. Hurts Ole Miss and Mississippi State recruiting.

That's exactly right...that's why Hinds Community College (Raymond campus) had a beast football team for a decade. One of the best community colleges (in terms of football) in the country....cause players couldn't qualify to play at a Div. I school.

But that isn't always the case....if you're extremely talented...like a 5star prospect...they'll fudge the numbers and get you in to a bigger school.

Silver&Black
09-23-2014, 10:48 PM
Jerry Rice baby...best WR (maybe overall football player) of all time. Straight from the delta....one of Mississippi's best.

BTW...nobody here really claims Brett Favre. He played at Southern Miss..and most people who live in Mississippi either pull for Ole Miss or Miss. St. But we both hate Southern Miss. Southern fans think they are on the same level as Ole Miss and Miss. St...but they're not. They're more like Jackson State.

Avante
09-23-2014, 11:37 PM
Mississippi has always had alot of talent. The problem has been the educational system. Alot of these players don't qualify forcing them to go the junior colleges where the state has a ton of quality JC teams.

That makes no sense. How many schools only recruit players in state and if they do go that JC route how about the JC transfers?

Avante
09-23-2014, 11:42 PM
That's exactly right...that's why Hinds Community College (Raymond campus) had a beast football team for a decade. One of the best community colleges (in terms of football) in the country....cause players couldn't qualify to play at a Div. I school.

But that isn't always the case....if you're extremely talented...like a 5star prospect...they'll fudge the numbers and get you in to a bigger school.

There have been JC track programs like...

Taft
Barton
South Plains
Blinn
and Hinds

...that can hang with a lot of big schools.

Tyson Gay the American 100m record holder....Barton.

Footballers

O.J.Simpson SFCC.
Joe "The Jet" Perry Compton JC
Aaron Rodgers Butte
Cam Newton Blinn
Chad Jonson and Steve Smith on the same Santa Monica City team.

Avante
09-24-2014, 12:47 AM
Jerry Rice baby...best WR (maybe overall football player) of all time. Straight from the delta....one of Mississippi's best.

BTW...nobody here really claims Brett Favre. He played at Southern Miss..and most people who live in Mississippi either pull for Ole Miss or Miss. St. But we both hate Southern Miss. Southern fans think they are on the same level as Ole Miss and Miss. St...but they're not. They're more like Jackson State.

While So Miss has sucked recently they are still on a whole other level than those SWAC schools like Jackson St.

The Reckoning
09-24-2014, 01:56 AM
CLANGCLANGCLANG

Avante
09-24-2014, 02:51 AM
The All Misssissippi Schools Offense

QB...Brett Favre
RB...Walter Payton
RB...Marcus Dupree
WR...Jerry Rice
WR...Harold Jackson
TE...hmmm?

The Reckoning
09-24-2014, 03:59 AM
The All Misssissippi Schools Offense

TE...hmmm?

Your wife, because hers has been all over Mississippi

ChumpDumper
09-24-2014, 07:37 AM
Avante has never been to Mississippi.

Silver&Black
09-24-2014, 06:50 PM
Avante has never been to Mississippi.

And don't come here....you're not missing much.

Silver&Black
09-24-2014, 06:53 PM
While So Miss has sucked recently they are still on a whole other level than those SWAC schools like Jackson St.

Maybe historically you're right....but right now....So Miss and Jackson St. are pretty much equal. I think Southern Miss won 1 game last year...and 0 games the year before.

dirk4mvp
09-25-2014, 02:21 AM
And don't come here....you're not missing much.

You must have been in Starkville too long.

Avante
09-25-2014, 12:47 PM
Your wife, because hers has been all over Mississippi

If we were both 14 that sort of thing would be cute/funny...ok? I'm not 14 ok little man?

Avante
09-25-2014, 12:51 PM
Maybe historically you're right....but right now....So Miss and Jackson St. are pretty much equal. I think Southern Miss won 1 game last year...and 0 games the year before.

You must not know much about the SWAC. Trust me a whole other level of football being played there. There we see those players that...NOBODY...else wanted with a few exceptions.

Southern Miss would beat up on any SWAC team.

Blake
09-25-2014, 12:53 PM
If we were both 14 that sort of thing would be cute/funny...ok? I'm not 14 ok little man?

And you would know what 14 year olds think are cute

Avante
09-25-2014, 12:55 PM
And you would know what 14 year olds think are cute

Tell that to Elvis who was digging on Priscilla when she was 14..ok? Tell that to Mohammad who had a 9 year old wife.

Why tell me?

The Reckoning
09-25-2014, 12:57 PM

you have to admit it was funny

Avante
09-25-2014, 01:12 PM
you have to admit it was funny

Why waste time on silly shit on that? It accomplishs what, yep...0. All that silliness does is make you look stupid and immature.

ChumpDumper
09-25-2014, 01:19 PM
Why waste time on silly shit on that? It accomplishs what, yep...0. All that silliness does is make you look stupid and immature.Almanac lists must be much better.

Silver&Black
09-25-2014, 06:16 PM
You must not know much about the SWAC. Trust me a whole other level of football being played there. There we see those players that...NOBODY...else wanted with a few exceptions.

Southern Miss would beat up on any SWAC team.

Week 2...Southern Miss vs. Alcorn State played in Hattiesburg. Southern Miss barely won 26-20. Trust me...If they played a full SWAC schedule they wouldn't go undefeated...Trust Me. They would of gotten the "L" that game if it was Jackson St.

And btw...do you live in Mississippi or the South?? Cause if you don't you've got some balls telling someone like me (a Mississippi native) that "you must not know much about the SWAC". Have you ever been to a SWAC game? Have you ever been to 20 SWAC games? Dude...I've probably forgotten more about the SWAC than you'll ever know. I know about the SWAC....you probably look this shit up on Google.

Silver&Black
09-25-2014, 06:19 PM
You must have been in Starkville too long.

Only the 5 years of college. Lived most of the time in Clinton, Jackson, and Byram. (All cities are right outside Jackson) And my point was...If you come to Jackson...roll up your windows and lock your doors.

you in Oxford?

dirk4mvp
09-25-2014, 06:36 PM
yeah

grew up in Brookhaven. Mom used to work at a hospital at Jackson and always kept a Ruger under her seat. That place is a black mark on society.

Pelicans78
09-25-2014, 06:53 PM
I didn't know there was anything in Mississippi north of I-10 :downspin:

Avante
09-26-2014, 01:54 AM
Week 2...Southern Miss vs. Alcorn State played in Hattiesburg. Southern Miss barely won 26-20. Trust me...If they played a full SWAC schedule they wouldn't go undefeated...Trust Me. They would of gotten the "L" that game if it was Jackson St.

And btw...do you live in Mississippi or the South?? Cause if you don't you've got some balls telling someone like me (a Mississippi native) that "you must not know much about the SWAC". Have you ever been to a SWAC game? Have you ever been to 20 SWAC games? Dude...I've probably forgotten more about the SWAC than you'll ever know. I know about the SWAC....you probably look this shit up on Google.

There is nobody who knows more about not just the SWAC but HBCU than myself, call it a hobby. I go back to the days of Ben Stevenson at Tuskeggee, I know....'who?"

This would be the All Time SWAC offense (NFL/AFL success)

QB...Steve McNaiir Alcorn
RB...Walter Payton Jackson St
RB...Clem Daneils Prairie View
WR...Charlie Joiner Grambling
WR...Jerry Rice MVS

Second team

QB...Doug Williams Grambling
RB...Paul "Tank" Younger Grambling
RB...Willie Ellison TSU
WR...John Stallworth Alabama A&M
WR...Otis Taylor Prairie View

Third team

QB...James Harris Grambling
RB...Essex Johnson Grambling
RB...Mack "The Truck" Lee Hill Southern U
WR...Harold Carmichael Southern U
WR...Sammie White Grambling

If we're talking All HBCU, then it's..

QB..Steve McNair
RB...Walter Payton
RB...Leroy Kelly Morgan St
WR..Jerry Rice
WR...Bob Hayes FAMU

So tell me who was that SWAC footballer who played in the NFL who once held the WR in the 100 yard dash? No not Jimmy Hines.

Silver&Black
09-26-2014, 03:32 AM
Avante...where are you from??? Many SWAC schools there?

Silver&Black
09-26-2014, 03:41 AM
yeah

grew up in Brookhaven. Mom used to work at a hospital at Jackson and always kept a Ruger under her seat. That place is a black mark on society.

Yeah they don't call it jack-town for nothing. Brookhaven huh....I dated (a long ass time ago) a girl from Brookhaven back during high school. My whole family (mom, dad, grandparents) are from McComb and Tylertown.

Me a Bulldogs and Spurs fan....you a Rebels and Mavs fan....talk about two people who should absolutely hate each other. LOL...It's o.k. though most of my buddies are Ole Miss fans. The Egg Bowl parties get a little out of control some years. Remember when Sly Croom was our coach and we won on a last second field goal? (I think it was Coach O's last game) Couple of my life long friends started beating the shit out of each other. Gotta love the Egg Bowl...

Silver&Black
09-26-2014, 03:42 AM
I didn't know there was anything in Mississippi north of I-10 :downspin:

I thought everything south of the I-10 got destroyed during Hurricane Katrina....

Silver&Black
09-26-2014, 03:46 AM
Typical college football game....

Everybody watches the game...halftime comes....they leave to go to the bathroom or get something to eat/drink.

Typical SWAC football game....

Nobody watches the game....halftime comes....the stadium becomes packed with people who want to see the band play. Jackson St. "Sonic Boom" of the South. Lol..

Avante
09-26-2014, 03:52 AM
Avante...where are you from??? Many SWAC schools there?

I live in central Cali but.......I'm a huge track & field geek. The SWAC/MEAC/HBCU schools were huge there once upon a time. Now add I'm also a football historian.

I can talk about SWAC footballers you've never even heard of, trust me.

So who were those Olympic sprinters from Grambling who got drafted by the pros?

Silver&Black
09-26-2014, 03:58 AM
Yeah...you might can. But did you ever see any of them play? You know...in real life.

Just curious....and don't take this as an insult...why did you start a "Mississippi" thread in the first place? Like I said...just curious.

Avante
09-26-2014, 04:05 AM
Yeah...you might can. But did you ever see any of them play? You know...in real life.

Just curious....and don't take this as an insult...why did you start a "Mississippi" thread in the first place? Like I said...just curious.

I've seen them all play but only on tv being a Cali guy. As ya know the conference lacks that size with speed combo....now. Those kinds of athletes play elsewhere...now. As ya also know.......no discipline, way too many stupid mistakes and penalties in SWAC football....now.

I have always had a soft spot for the south being a blues/track/football freak.

I can't remember a time when both Ole Miss and MSU were both as formable as they appear right now, that's why I had this thread.

When I first got into this stuff (60's) those SWAC schools were bad to the bone in track. Remember the SEC was still lilly white/slow.

Historis first sub10.00 sprinter was Texas Southern's Jimmy Hines in 1968. 4x1 teams from So U, TSU and Grambling were the best in the nation in the mid 60's. The great Bob Hayes was out of Florida A&M (HBCU)

Avante
09-30-2014, 09:34 PM
I love MSU plus the points this weekend.

What's the line?

Sisk
09-30-2014, 10:04 PM
I love MSU plus the points this weekend.

What's the line?

You love them plus the points, but don't know the line?

Avante
10-02-2014, 01:23 PM
You love them plus the points, but don't know the line?

It's more about them being a HD.

What???....MSU a HF???????....nevermind.

Avante
10-04-2014, 02:48 PM
I didn't see that coming.

One down and one to go.

Avante
10-04-2014, 06:12 PM
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread
10-04-2014, 06:14 PM
2 weeks to prepare and there was no preparation.

A bitter disappointment.

Clipper Nation
10-04-2014, 06:16 PM
2 weeks to prepare and there was no preparation.

A bitter disappointment.
:lol I forgot you were a bandwagon Alabama fan.

Wonder if Saban regrets turning down Texas yet?

DesignatedT
10-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Ole Miss better watch out next week. Trap game for them if they aren't ready.

RD2191
10-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Avante finally predicted something right. :lol

Avante
10-04-2014, 06:21 PM
It's a good thing to see the Mississippi schools "finally" in the mix.

Avante
10-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Avante finally predicted something right. :lol

Tyreek Hill ran a kickoff back for a TD today.

Russell Wilson already a SB winner.

Terrance West a 100 yards in his first pro game.

The Chargers ATS over the Seahawks.

Get it right, ok?

RD2191
10-04-2014, 06:24 PM
:bobo

TheCultOfPersonality
10-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Mississippi and Mississippi State just beating who they're suppose to beat. No surprises today.

dirk4mvp
10-04-2014, 06:26 PM
God's country

Silver&Black
10-04-2014, 06:26 PM
One of the greatest days (well at least in my lifetime) in Mississippi sports history....

Way to go Magnolia State.

Avante
10-04-2014, 06:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFxoR4EVSXQ

TheCultOfPersonality
10-04-2014, 06:43 PM
One of the greatest days (well at least in my lifetime) in Mississippi sports history....

:tu

Thread
10-04-2014, 06:46 PM

The Rebels did not wince nor buckle. They beat us & on us. We didn't want to battle them. If they'd a handed it to us, yes, we'd of taken it, but, we had absolutely no fortitude to meet 'em on the square.

dirk4mvp
10-04-2014, 06:49 PM
The Rebels did not wince nor buckle. They beat us & on us. We didn't want to battle them. If they'd a handed it to us, yes, we'd of taken it, but, we had absolutely no fortitude to meet 'em on the square.

"Shhhhhhhh"

Bo Wallace, 10/4/14

Thread
10-04-2014, 06:51 PM
"Shhhhhhhh"

Bo Wallace, 10/4/14

lmemulatedao!!!

dirk4mvp
10-04-2014, 06:52 PM
lmemulatedao!!!

You're a loser.

You lose.

Avante
10-04-2014, 06:59 PM
We are seeing so many firsts with these two teams in 2014.

Thread
10-04-2014, 07:03 PM
You're a loser.

You lose.

I survived your little comedy to get me thrown out. That was 5 years ago.

Big shots. Gonna get me run off.

Nobody shutters me. I shutter them.

dirk4mvp
10-04-2014, 07:05 PM
I survived your little comedy to get me thrown out. That was 5 years ago.

Big shots. Gonna get me run off.

Nobody shutters me. I shutter them.

link

are links against your religion?

lol bama

DesignatedT
10-04-2014, 07:11 PM
Top 4 teams in the country are in the SEC West.

Kermit
10-04-2014, 07:13 PM
Put on your whitest robes and go dancing tonight fellas. You earned it.

DesignatedT
10-04-2014, 07:16 PM

Over 50% of the Ole Miss student body is from out of state.

Silver&Black
10-04-2014, 07:19 PM

When God created football...the SEC is what he had in mind.

Avante
10-04-2014, 07:20 PM
link

are links against your religion?

lol bama

Hey fuck-head take that petty bullshit somewhere else, got it? This is a Mississippi football celabration thread right now so don't fuck it up....now scram!

Silver&Black
10-04-2014, 07:22 PM

:lol We are Mississippi now...are you talking about these white robes:

http://kkk.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/kkk_women-300x199.jpg

dirk4mvp
10-04-2014, 07:22 PM
I'm a fat bucket o' shit

dirk4mvp
10-04-2014, 07:23 PM

are you looking forward to the SEC west title game on nov 29th?

djohn2oo8
10-04-2014, 07:25 PM

Lol what?

djohn2oo8
10-04-2014, 07:26 PM

Yet two of the shittiest players in history (Tebow , Jamarcus Russell) were produced from God's conference.

Silver&Black
10-04-2014, 07:28 PM
are you looking forward to the SEC west title game on nov 29th?

Wouldn't that be the fucking best thing of all time....would make today look like just another Saturday.

dirk4mvp
10-04-2014, 07:28 PM
lol Tebow having more playoff wins than Suicide Young

djohn2oo8
10-04-2014, 07:30 PM
lol Tebow having more playoff wins than Suicide Young

Yet was out of the league faster :lol

dirk4mvp
10-04-2014, 07:32 PM
less years than Young and still more playoff wins? wow

Silver&Black
10-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Yet was out of the league faster :lol

dumbjohn2008...not even your dumbass takes on college football could get me mad today.

So I'll just end it with this:

Did BYU just score again???? and have a nice day.

djohn2oo8
10-04-2014, 07:34 PM
less years than Young and still more playoff wins? wow

Wow is right. Playoff win so impressive he got blackballed from the league.

Avante
10-04-2014, 07:35 PM
The south better thank it's lucky stars the black athlete was allowed to attend those schools.

djohn2oo8
10-04-2014, 07:35 PM
dumbjohn2008...not even your dumbass takes on college football could get me mad today.

So I'll just end it with this:

Did BYU just score again???? and have a nice day.

Lol James Harden playing more defense than the SEC.

Silver&Black
10-04-2014, 07:38 PM
When you put SOOOOOOOOO many players in the NFL...the chances of the worst of all time coming from your conference is pretty good actually. Nothing to see here move along...

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120314220613/southpark/images/3/33/OfficerBarbrady.png

dirk4mvp
10-04-2014, 07:39 PM
Wow is right. Playoff win so impressive he got blackballed from the league.

and now that over religious fuck gets paid to be a talking mascot while Suicide Young is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars he doesn't have on a birthday party and can't get a sniff from an nfl team :lol

djohn2oo8
10-04-2014, 07:40 PM
and now that over religious fuck gets paid to be a talking mascot while Suicide Young is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars he doesn't have on a birthday party and can't get a sniff from an nfl team :lol

Couldn't even analyze NFL football :lol

Clipper Nation
10-04-2014, 07:41 PM

In fairness, I'm pretty sure Texas just gave Wince a bullshit "job" in the athletic department this year :lol

djohn2oo8
10-04-2014, 07:41 PM
Asked to change positions even after winning a playoff game :lol

Clipper Nation
10-04-2014, 07:42 PM
Asked to change positions even after winning a playoff game :lol

Funniest part: still more playoff wins than Cum Newton :lol

dirk4mvp
10-04-2014, 07:43 PM
:lol couldn't even get turnt up with bitches

http://drunkathlete.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/vince_young_drunk11.jpg

djohn2oo8
10-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Funniest part: still more playoff wins than Cum Newton :lol

Crofl another from the SEC

Silver&Black
10-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Crofl another from the SEC

How did UT do today? I didn't see the game...did they win?

Take your sorry ass back to the CROFL SEC Defense thread...this is a thread for teams that actually have a shot to win something this year.

Trolling a "Mississippi" thread....damn it must be rough times for Longhorn fan. Did you ever in wildest dreams (or nightmares) think that Miss. St. and Ole Miss would be head and shoulders above Texas? Cause the time is now...

Avante
10-04-2014, 10:49 PM
Who was the last Heisman winner out of Mississippi.

Silver&Black
10-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Who was the last Heisman winner out of Mississippi.

Give it about 3-3 1/2 months...Dak Prescott will be the answer.

djohn2oo8
10-05-2014, 05:23 AM
How did UT do today? I didn't see the game...did they win?

Take your sorry ass back to the CROFL SEC Defense thread...this is a thread for teams that actually have a shot to win something this year.

Trolling a "Mississippi" thread....damn it must be rough times for Longhorn fan. Did you ever in wildest dreams (or nightmares) think that Miss. St. and Ole Miss would be head and shoulders above Texas? Cause the time is now...

:lol getting asshurt saying this is a thread for Ole Puss then bringing up Texas. Don't think anyone in the SEC would schedule BYU as an OOC game. It wouldn't fit the cupcake profile.

Silver&Black
10-05-2014, 01:12 PM
:lol getting asshurt saying this is a thread for Ole Puss then bringing up Texas. Don't think anyone in the SEC would schedule BYU as an OOC game. It wouldn't fit the cupcake profile.

I'm officially done talking to you...you're not worth the time. You don't know shit about college football....not a gotdamn thing. Anybody who calls a coach a retard for choosing to go on defense first in overtime (college rules)....then proceeds to call posters retards who are trying to explain the rules/strategy to him...simply is not worth the time. Learn the gotdamn rules before you start talking to me kid....

Actually you should be banned from talking college football until you at least learn the rules....and for someone as dumb as you it may take a few years.

This will be my last time responding to you...feel free to respond to this if you want...I might read it...I might not...who cares?

Thread
10-05-2014, 01:42 PM
^dj just got the riot act read to him.

LMFAO!!!

Clipper Nation
10-05-2014, 01:55 PM
^dj just got the riot act read to him.

LMFAO!!!
Ole Mississip', takin' your cookie. Makin' you like it. Ha!

Silver&Black
10-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Ole Mississip', takin' your cookie. Makin' you like it. Ha!

Didn't Ole Mississip' takin' your Boise State cookie, and makin' you like it week 1?

Clipper Nation
10-05-2014, 02:02 PM
Didn't Ole Mississip' takin' your Boise State cookie, and makin' you like it week 1?
True... but they also own Dale's cookie.

Silver&Black
10-05-2014, 02:03 PM
True... but they also own Dale's cookie.

So boiled down:

The cookie stays in Mississip'

djohn2oo8
10-05-2014, 04:00 PM
I'm officially done talking to you...you're not worth the time. You don't know shit about college football....not a gotdamn thing. Anybody who calls a coach a retard for choosing to go on defense first in overtime (college rules)....then proceeds to call posters retards who are trying to explain the rules/strategy to him...simply is not worth the time. Learn the gotdamn rules before you start talking to me kid....

Actually you should be banned from talking college football until you at least learn the rules....and for someone as dumb as you it may take a few years.

This will be my last time responding to you...feel free to respond to this if you want...I might read it...I might not...who cares?

Lol pudding conference

Silver&Black
10-05-2014, 04:36 PM
:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:w ow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow :wow:wow
Mississippi State and Ole Miss tied for 3rd in the AP Poll?????

Avante
10-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Now we see a tough "spot' for the Rebels. Here there are coming off the biggest win ever now on the road vs a good A&M team coming off a loss, not good. If the game was played at home I can see another Rebel win, but on the road....nay!

I do see A&M winning this.

MSU at home vs Auburn a whole other situation. But it's really hard to good against Auburn. Who can make a good case for MSU in this "spot' ?

Pelicans78
10-08-2014, 11:12 AM
A&M is overrated at this pointed. Blew out an average South Carolina. Best win was Arkansas in OT; Played 3 other crappy teams; First top 10 team they play, they got blown out. Ole Miss is a top 3 defense in the country and their strength is rushing the passer and pass defense. If they can avoid turnovers, they can pull this game out.

Avante
10-08-2014, 11:25 AM
A&M is overrated at this pointed. Blew out an average South Carolina. Best win was Arkansas in OT; Played 3 other crappy teams; First top 10 team they play, they got blown out. Ole Miss is a top 3 defense in the country and their strength is rushing the passer and pass defense. If they can avoid turnovers, they can pull this game out.

I totally agree, there is no doubt Ole Miss is the better team, but as we all know the best team doesn't always win. We have to look at the "spot" these teams are in. Would Ole Miss have beaten Bama at Bama...nope!

A&M hasn't lost back to back games since Sumlin showed up if one of those games was at home. They bounce back. When was the last time Ole Miss beat a ranked team on the road?

I see an Ole Miss team having a hard time getting up for another big game while A&M can't lose another game and....at home.

dirk4mvp
10-08-2014, 11:36 AM
I feel really good about the game now that tub gut is picking A&M tbh

benefactor
10-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Grats on the win breh.

Avante
10-08-2014, 11:51 AM

I'll ask again, when was the last time Ole Miss beat a ranked team.....on the road? Home/road is huge.

Avante
10-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Grats on the win breh.

Dude, go bother those more on your level ok?

Avante
10-08-2014, 01:31 PM
Beating Alabama is huge for any SEC team and especially Ole Miss, HUGE! This isn't about who is better Ole Miss or A&M, that would be Ole Miss, it's about can the Rebels get it up again "on the road" vs a good team coming off a loss.

Don't tell me you people think it's always about the better team, if ya don't know better than that I can't help ya. It's all about that weeks "spot' in the SEC.

Silver&Black
10-11-2014, 06:48 PM
HEY!!!! GO STATE!!!
HEY!!!! GO STATE!!!

WE JUST BEAT THE HELL OUTTA YOU!!! MAROON!!! WHITE!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!
MISSISSIPPI STATE.....WOOOOOO!!! YOU DAMN RIGHT!!!!!

Avante
10-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Being new to....elite....we see both teams handling it well. As we see Bama/LSU/A&M on a down slide.

QB play being the biggest difference AND those stud D's.

MSU still has at Bama while Ole Miss has at LSU and Auburn at home. Both should get by Arkansas.

Not too far of a strecth to see both teams undefeated when they meet in the Egg Bowl.

Silver&Black
10-12-2014, 05:52 PM
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss241/captain-03/cartoon_zps1ed8e3a5.jpg (http://s580.photobucket.com/user/captain-03/media/cartoon_zps1ed8e3a5.jpg.html)

Avante
10-14-2014, 03:19 PM
Mississippi State the number one team in the land, yep....a first.

I think we all are wishing both Miss teams are undefeated come Egg Bowl time.

Avante
10-24-2014, 10:56 PM
Going into LSU on a Saturday night, a tough "spot" for anyone. See what the Rebels are really all about.

Splits
10-25-2014, 10:09 AM
Both Piss schools will go down today, book it.

Avante
10-25-2014, 12:41 PM
Both Piss schools will go down today, book it.

I have no problems seeing Ole Miss losing tonight, but there is no way MSU loses at Kentucky. Look at who the Wildcats have beaten, now look at who MSU has beaten, huge difference.

I would love to see both Miss schools undefeated come the Egg Bowl, talk about cool, there it is, but....it's not going to happen. Ole Miss gets out of LSU tonight still alive, here comes Auburn, this is why the SEC is the superior conference. MSU still has Bama at Tuscaloosa....ouch!

Whoever comes out of the SEC as it's champ is more battle tested than anyone else.

Clipper Nation
10-25-2014, 10:01 PM
The Avante Curse

dirk4mvp
10-25-2014, 10:02 PM
Fuck you tub gut

Silver&Black
10-25-2014, 11:00 PM
The Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) Curse

Don't think the Avante Curse qualifies here tbh...actually they've both overachieved.

I mean did you have Ole Miss or Miss. St. going undefeated and competing for a Nat'l Championship at the beginning of this year? If they would have both lost 4 weeks ago (when this thread was made)...I would agree with you that the Avante curse was the cause.

Clipper Nation
10-25-2014, 11:06 PM
Don't think the Avante Curse qualifies here tbh...actually they've both overachieved.

I mean did you have Ole Miss or Miss. St. going undefeated and competing for a Nat'l Championship at the beginning of this year? If they would have both lost 4 weeks ago (when this thread was made)...I would agree with you that the Avante curse was the cause.
He's been bragging all week about "being right about the Mississippi schools," so no, The Curse still qualifies.

Silver&Black
10-25-2014, 11:15 PM
He's been bragging all week about "being right about the Mississippi schools," so no, The Curse still qualifies.

Thread link???

Silver&Black
10-25-2014, 11:16 PM
Look at his 10 hours ago post...he clearly says that he can see Ole Miss losing tonight.

Clipper Nation
10-25-2014, 11:20 PM
Thread link???

What did I say about...

Russell Wilson
Tyreek Hill
Nick Chubb
Terrance West
those Miss schools back before they were beating everyone

Let's keep it real, ok?

Avante
10-26-2014, 12:43 AM
The Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) Curse

Dude, are you for real? Between both Miss schools they have lost....1...game. Let me guess you're dumb enought to think I thought both would go undefeated despite the Egg Bowl, hahahaha!!!!!!! Both schools have done what I said they would, right down to what we saw today. Nobody should be as dumb as you, nobody.

When was the last time both Miss schools were both ranked in the top three, yep....never. I nailed it stupid, totally nailed it!

I noticed you ignore MSU, funny how that works, huh?

Avante
10-31-2014, 01:29 AM
Auburn will beat Ole Miss while MSU takes care of the Razorbacks. Anyone disagree?

dirk4mvp
10-31-2014, 01:47 AM
idk old man what are the trends on teams losing back to back against teams with the same mascot that also border both states?

Avante
10-31-2014, 02:01 AM
idk old man what are the trends on teams losing back to back against teams with the same mascot that also border both states?

My dad is an old man half pint, ok? The college game isn't like the pro game. Obviously we see so many different players come and go in a short period of time so ....trends...aren't the way to go. Here it's all about.....home/road, QB and defense. Unlike pro football a couple turnovers won't even things out.

We don't see 24 point spreads in the NFL.

Silver&Black
10-31-2014, 02:51 AM

Damn dude...that's deep right there.

Splits
11-01-2014, 09:39 PM
:lmao Piss St. #1 and barely beat shitty ass SEC-winless Arkansas at home
:lmao SEC is OVER RATED

Splits
11-01-2014, 09:41 PM
:lol playing UT Martin in November

Clipper Nation
11-01-2014, 09:42 PM
The Curse just ended Treadwell's season... condolences, dirk4mvp.

dirk4mvp
11-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Fuck you tub gut. I hope Lorenzo Neal goes balls deep in your fat ass after he's done with Judy next time imo

Splits
11-01-2014, 09:54 PM
So does Old Piss drop to the low 20s where they should be ranked?

dirk4mvp
11-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Wouldn't be losing if we got to play Kansas etc every week

Pelicans78
11-01-2014, 09:59 PM
So does Old Piss drop to the low 20s where they should be ranked?

They would smack Baylor any day of the week. Baylor doesn't play anyone and gets ranked high due to their shitty schedule.

Pelicans78
11-01-2014, 10:00 PM
I would love to see Baylor get a top 4 spot so they could lose 70-35 against someone.

Pelicans78
11-01-2014, 10:01 PM
A team who was just in the Mountain West 3 years ago is the best team in Big 12.

Splits
11-01-2014, 10:03 PM
:lol 1 quality win
:lol playing Presbyterian in November
:lol Boise State
:lol Vanderbilt
:lol Argy
:lol Memphis
:lol Louisiana Lafayette
:lol Tennessee

:cry we play such a hard schedule :cry
:cry ESS EEE SEE :cry

Pelicans78
11-01-2014, 10:09 PM
Wofford
Buffalo
ULM
SMU
Northwestern St LA
Buffalo

Baylor's non-conference schedule the past two seasons.

Pelicans78
11-01-2014, 10:10 PM
In 2012 it was SMU, ULM, and Sam Houston St. That's just pathetic.

Splits
11-01-2014, 10:16 PM
Please point me to my post in this "Mississippi" thread where I said anything about Baylor.

Pelicans78
11-01-2014, 10:18 PM
Please point me to my post in this "Mississippi" thread where I said anything about Baylor.

Its the foundation of your argument since you're using this loss to prop up the Big 12.

Pelicans78
11-01-2014, 10:20 PM
Plus Baylor is a good punching bag.

Splits
11-01-2014, 10:20 PM
Its the foundation of your argument since you're using this loss to prop up the Big 12.

The Pississippi schools being overrated by everyone + war criminal Condolezza Rice has nothing to do with Baylor.

Clipper Nation
11-01-2014, 10:21 PM
:lol 1 quality win
:lol playing Presbyterian in November
:lol Boise State
:lol Vanderbilt
:lol Argy
:lol Memphis
:lol Louisiana Lafayette
:lol Tennessee

:cry we play such a hard schedule :cry
Boise at least is in the access bowl picture, which is more than can be said of any of those other teams :lol

Splits
11-01-2014, 10:22 PM
Boise at least is in the access bowl picture, which is more than can be said of any of those other teams :lol

:cry Argy became bowl eligible today with their monster 21-16 home win over UL Monroe :cry

Clipper Nation
11-01-2014, 10:22 PM
:cry Argy became bowl eligible today with their monster 21-16 home win over UL Monroe :cry

Bowl-eligible =/= access bowl.

Splits
11-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Bowl-eligible =/= access bowl.

Pelicans78
11-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Memphis is actually a pretty solid team. They have a chance to win the AAC and gave UCLA a run for their money.

Ole miss had this game if not for the fluke injury/fumble.

Splits
11-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Memphis is actually a pretty solid team. They have a chance to win the AAC and gave UCLA a run for their money.

Ole miss had this game if not for the fluke injury/fumble.

:lmao they lost to fucking Houston. Houston!

Silver&Black
11-01-2014, 10:37 PM
:lmao Piss St. #1 and barely beat shitty ass SEC-winless Arkansas at home
:lmao SEC is OVER RATED

The SEC is not overrated. They are rated #1 in the country....right where they should be.

The Reckoning
11-01-2014, 10:40 PM
The SEC is not overrated. They are rated #1 in the country....right where they should be.

:cry

Silver&Black
11-01-2014, 10:41 PM

Name 1 conference that's better???

Silver&Black
11-01-2014, 10:46 PM
The Reckoning (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14030)

Yd0fBXwDBmo

The Reckoning
11-01-2014, 10:52 PM
Name 1 conference that's better???

Silver&Black
11-01-2014, 10:56 PM

:cryNice comeback:cry

The Reckoning
11-01-2014, 10:57 PM
:cryNice comeback:cryf

Big XII obviously. Didn't you see my other thread?

Silver&Black
11-01-2014, 11:04 PM
f

Big XII obviously. Didn't you see my other thread?

At least you're trying.....

I mean you sound dumb as fuck comparing the Big XII to the SEC....but hey....at least you're taking a stance.

Well like I said in another thread....the playoff committee's opinion is the only one that matters. And they tend to side with me.

The Reckoning
11-01-2014, 11:09 PM
At least you're trying.....

I mean you sound dumb as fuck comparing the Big XII to the SEC....but hey....at least you're taking a stance.

Well like I said in another thread....the playoff committee's opinion is the only one that matters. And they tend to side with me.

cute

Silver&Black
11-01-2014, 11:10 PM
cute

cute

Avante
11-02-2014, 02:42 AM
Went about like I thought it would today, good run by Ole Miss.

MSU will lose to Bama.

But......we did see a season like no other out of the two schools and I do see them being in the mix as long as they keep their current coaching staffs.

Avante
11-10-2014, 01:13 AM
If Yelton is banged up, I'm not as confident in a Bama win. Henry is more of a banger.

Silver&Black
11-10-2014, 01:44 AM
If Yelton is banged up, I'm not as confident in a Bama win. Henry is more of a banger.

"Yeldon"....

Splits
11-10-2014, 09:11 PM
"Yeldon"....

ZOMG u r so smart you corrected a typo

:cry ST grammar police who picks and chooses which mistakes he likes and doesn't like :cry

Silver&Black
11-10-2014, 09:14 PM
ZOMG u r so smart you corrected a typo

:cry ST grammar police who picks and chooses which mistakes he likes and doesn't like :cry

:cry I make fun of people who die in tragic accidents :cry

Splits
11-10-2014, 09:18 PM
:cry My entire schtick is repeating the same thing 20002 times and pointing out the obvious :cry

Silver&Black
11-10-2014, 09:22 PM
You're right....I am pointing out the obvious. You're a terrible poster. You make up things to benefit your own personal opinion and you laugh at people who die in tragic accidents.

If the bonfire accident happened at Baylor...would it still be funny?

Splits
11-10-2014, 09:31 PM
:lmao white knight coming in to save the day with his high moralism

Silver&Black
11-10-2014, 10:01 PM
^
Says a guy with no moralism.

Cheer up buddy...there are no such thing as monsters. BTW...Do you still sleep with the aid of a night-light?

Splits
11-10-2014, 10:19 PM
^
Says a guy with no moralism.

Cheer up buddy...there are no such thing as monsters. BTW...Do you still sleep with the aid of a night-light?

http://i.imgur.com/W2NVPfv.gif

Silver&Black
11-10-2014, 10:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/W2NVPfv.gif

Guess you and dumbjohn have the same "posting funny gifs and pics" schtick. Man up...face the music. Dude just admit to me (it can be in a private message...so you can keep your internet thug credibility intact) that you posted that Alabama only had one timeout without doing one bit of research. You call out a coach for being a dumbass....then you lie about the situation he was in. I mean did you even watch the game? Get your shit together kid.....

Avante
11-12-2014, 12:35 AM
Real tough "spot" for MSU. But. if Bama's stud back T.J. Yeldon is less than 100% that will help.

When has MSU played a game of this magnitude this late in any season, while this is the norm for Bama.

I'd love to see the Bulldogs win this but how does anyone go against Bama at home vs anyone?

leemajors
11-12-2014, 09:04 AM
Guess you and dumbjohn have the same "posting funny gifs and pics" schtick. Man up...face the music. Dude just admit to me (it can be in a private message...so you can keep your internet thug credibility intact) that you posted that Alabama only had one timeout without doing one bit of research. You call out a coach for being a dumbass....then you lie about the situation he was in. I mean did you even watch the game? Get your shit together kid.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvStxU-0Q9M

Silver&Black
11-12-2014, 07:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvStxU-0Q9M

That CD (Well if I remember correctly, it was a double CD)...wuz da shit. 8-ball the fat mac and MJ fucking G. However, I was really more of a space age pimpin kinda guy.....

Avante
11-14-2014, 12:50 AM
What is Vegas looking at here?

Alabama a 8.5 HF

What am I missing?

Silver&Black
11-14-2014, 01:04 AM
What is Vegas looking at here?

Alabama a 8.5 HF

What am I missing?

Miss. St. hasn't beat a ranked Alabama team (in Alabama) in 19 tries.............................0-19

Avante
11-14-2014, 01:19 AM
Miss. St. hasn't beat a ranked Alabama team (in Alabama) in 19 tries.............................0-19

I'm into trends but it's real REAL obvious this is a totally different MSU than the norm and Bama isn't what they were. I'm shocked at this number.

Hell in 2013 Bama 20-MSU 7. Bama favored by....23...!!! So Vegas knows things have changed.

leemajors
11-14-2014, 07:56 AM
Vegas just wants more people to bet on Mississippi state.

Clipper Nation
11-15-2014, 07:32 PM
And The Curse claims its second victim.

Silver&Black
11-15-2014, 07:35 PM

:depressed

Avante
11-16-2014, 12:24 AM

Dude, check out what I said about these Miss schools?

Then check out what I said about James Conner and Nick Chubb.

Why is it you never ever get anything right?

Pelicans78
11-16-2014, 08:22 AM
Prescott was terrible overall in this game. Bad decisions, late reads, missed throws. Had drops to deal with as well. But not a suprising loss. They haven't played well in weeks now. I think Ole Miss has a good shot at them.

Blake
01-04-2015, 12:08 AM
When I think of Mississippi I think of them old blues from the Delta and guys like Robert Johnson, Charley Patton, Son House and how Tommy Johnson sold his soul at them crossroads to the Haitian diety Legbu for guitar immortality. I don't think football.

Since 2004 Ole Miss has played in but four bowl games. MSU has played in five. Neither team has ever won more than nine games in a season.

If we think of "star" NFL players who came out of Miss schools...Brett Favre Southen Mississippi. Then Eli Manning Ole Miss. Who am I missing? Well hell.....Jerry Rice Mississippi Valley State and Walter Payton Jackson State.

Could 2014 be the year all that changes? I know, I know, way back when Ole Miss had a great team but that was back before the black athletes were the competition.

I also think of Marcus Dupree who came out of Philadelphia Miss.

The Curse.

And no, nobody gives a shit about your love for :cry Nick Chubb :cry

Avante
01-04-2015, 02:10 AM
The Curse.

I'll go slow....

Did both Miss schools have the best season they have ever had as a pair...well?

Damn you're dumb.

Blake
01-04-2015, 02:15 AM
Damn you're cursed

Avante
01-04-2015, 02:18 AM
Damn you're cursed

I said they'd be in the mix, now think stupid.

Silver&Black
01-04-2015, 02:19 AM
The Curse.

Even with the bowl game ass-whippings....Miss. St. and Ole Miss had two of their best years (and the best combined) in history. LOL Curse

Avante
01-04-2015, 02:22 AM
Even with the bowl game ass-whippings....Miss. St. and Ole Miss had two of their best years (and the best combined) in history. LOL Curse

Yep, just like I talked about, as we all can see Blake is an idiot.

dirk4mvp
01-04-2015, 03:18 AM

Fatvantes's curse was in full effect when Treadwell got his leg rolled up tbh

Silver&Black
01-04-2015, 03:24 AM

Yeah that shit looked painful. Wasn't it on the goal line....going in for the winning score? Okay....maybe Avante did curse Ole Miss.

How's the basketball squad in Oxford look? Like a SEC team? Lol.....

God we suck in basketball now too...LOL SEC.

dirk4mvp
01-04-2015, 03:27 AM
I wish Henderson could've played in Oxford forever. Nothing like watching him jack up godawful 3s and rustle up fans when 1 finally went in :lol

Silver&Black
01-04-2015, 03:31 AM
God I hated Marshall.

Silver&Black
01-04-2015, 03:33 AM
And ever since we swapped the white Rick with the black Rick....all downhill since then.

Avante
01-04-2015, 03:47 AM

Another dummy, hahaha!!!!!!! I said the Miss schools would be in the mix, and they were.

NFO
01-04-2015, 04:02 PM
I said they'd be in the mix, now think stupid.

So you think losing 5 of 7 puts you in the mix?

The mix for what? mediocrity??

Your definition of in the mix sucks.

Avante
01-05-2015, 02:05 AM
So you think losing 5 of 7 puts you in the mix?

The mix for what? mediocrity??

Your definition of in the mix sucks.

I'll go slow stupid....

When was the last time both Miss schools were ranked in the top 10? Well?

Dude, go bug somebody else, ok?

Silver&Black
01-05-2015, 02:26 AM
dirk4mvp

How did it feel to see your boy Moncrief going in with no lube on the Bengals today. I can remember him not doing a goddamn thing all year at Ole Miss...then he went in balls deep on the Bulldogs for the Golden Egg.

NFO
01-05-2015, 05:39 AM
I'll go slow stupid....

Do that for your own sake, not mine.

When was the last time both Miss schools were ranked in the top 10? Well?

Who cares, that just shows how irrelevant those two schools are and that fact that you made a broad generalization about the 2 irrelevant schools almost a month into the season means jack squat.

Dude, go bug somebody else, ok?

Don't like being called out when you look like a retard?? Got it, I wouldn't either but when you asinine statements you bring it upon yourself. Don't want me to call you out for being stupid? Do us all a favor and quit posting.

Avante
01-05-2015, 10:14 AM
Do that for your own sake, not mine.

Who cares, that just shows how irrelevant those two schools are and that fact that you made a broad generalization about the 2 irrelevant schools almost a month into the season means jack squat.

Don't like being called out when you look like a retard?? Got it, I wouldn't either but when you asinine statements you bring it upon yourself. Don't want me to call you out for being stupid? Do us all a favor and quit posting.

Did we al not talk about the Miss schools this season like never before? Are we still talking about them? That was what I was talking about. They were in the mix, so I nailed it.

How about you deal in facts ok shorty? The only retard here is you. And stop following me around ok idiot?

dirk4mvp
01-05-2015, 11:41 AM
dirk4mvp

How did it feel to see your boy Moncrief going in with no lube on the Bengals today. I can remember him not doing a goddamn thing all year at Ole Miss...then he went in balls deep on the Bulldogs for the Golden Egg.

#FeedMoncrief

I saw him at a dealers house last spring gone on dem bars. Thought he was gonna suck in the nfl. But then he didn't tee hee

NFO
01-05-2015, 12:20 PM
Did we al not talk about the Miss schools this season like never before? Are we still talking about them? That was what I was talking about. They were in the mix, so I nailed it.

Only a moron would think a team that had Bo Wallace as a QB would be "in the mix"

Only a moron would think a team that goes 2-5 in its last 7 games would be "in the mix"

The only thing you nailed was that you showed you have no "real" football knowledge. Got back to the little kids table until you learn how to talk big biy football.

How about you deal in facts ok shorty?

You seem to forget that 2-5 fact??

Like I said come back when you can talk big boy football.

Blake
01-05-2015, 01:09 PM
Fatvantes's

all about det bass no treble.

Clipper Nation
01-05-2015, 01:21 PM
Both Mississippi schools got embarrassed in their bowls... must have been weighed down by a certain tub of lard hopping on their bandwagon. #Cursed

Avante
01-05-2015, 01:37 PM
Only a moron would think a team that had Bo Wallace as a QB would be "in the mix"

Only a moron would think a team that goes 2-5 in its last 7 games would be "in the mix"

The only thing you nailed was that you showed you have no "real" football knowledge. Got back to the little kids table until you learn how to talk big biy football.

You seem to forget that 2-5 fact??

Like I said come back when you can talk big boy football.

When was the last time Ole Miss won seven in a row? When was the last time they went 9-4? Not in a decade. They were in the mix, they were ranked higher this season than they have been in ages. Same with MSU.

This was the best year ever for Miss football., and only a dummy like you wouldn't get that.

Dude, you wanna talk Ole Miss football when Archie Manning was there? How about MSU football and Hoyle Granger, oh yeah you've never heard of him. You trying to talk football with me....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A midget thinking he can talk...big boy...football, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tell me little man, who was that Miss footballer who is the all time leading rusher for an NFL franchise? Let me guess, you have no clue but can talk....big boy...football, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The schooling of this dummy will be fun.

So who was that player out of a Miss HS who had a book written about him? Wanna talk the SWAC and their Miss football teams? How about Mississippi Valley State?

This little shit trying to talk...big boy....football, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
01-05-2015, 01:40 PM
Both Mississippi schools got embarrassed in their bowls... must have been weighed down by a certain tub of lard hopping on their bandwagon. #Cursed

Actually talked about them ...BEFORE....they were winning, As usual you never ever ever get it right.

Dummy, will you ever do anything yourself? This following everyone around sucks, ok?

NFO
01-05-2015, 01:58 PM
When was the last time Ole Miss won seven in a row? When was the last time they went 9-4? Not in a decade. They were in the mix, they were ranked higher this season than they have been in ages. Same with MSU.

This was the best year ever for Miss football., and only a dummy like you wouldn't get that.

Dude, you wanna talk Ole Miss football when Archie Manning was there? How about MSU football and Hoyle Granger, oh yeah you've never heard of him. You trying to talk football with me....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A midget thinking he can talk...big boy...football, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tell me little man, who was that Miss footballer who is the all time leading rusher for an NFL franchise? Let me guess, you have no clue but can talk....big boy...football, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The schooling of this dummy will be fun.

Yeah I don't know who Walter Payton is.

Come back when you can talk big boy football. What you provided was still kiddie table material. Good try though.

Avante
01-05-2015, 02:00 PM
Yeah I don't know who Walter Payton is.

Come back when you can talk big boy football. What you provided was still kiddie table material. Good try though.

I'm not talking about Walter Payton little man, try again.

You trying to talk...big boy...football. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ringa Dinga......class in session.

Another...boy...getting schooled, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Wait until we get into Alcorn State football, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This boy trying to talk Willie Totten, ain't gonna happen. All those great Jackson State players in the NFL....nope!

Poor little guy.

NFO
01-05-2015, 02:19 PM
I'm not talking about Walter Payton little man, try again.

You trying to talk...big boy...football. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ringa Dinga......class in session.

Another...boy...getting schooled, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

You asked the question "who" was "that" implying one, when there are two. So you not only are you unable to talk big boy football you have poor grammatical skills.

Any old sap can dig up a trivia question where the leading rusher of an NFL franchise only has 6,096 yards from Duece.

Once again go back to the kiddie table.

Avante
01-05-2015, 02:25 PM
You asked the question "who" was "that" implying one, when there are two. So you not only are you unable to talk big boy football you have poor grammatical skills.

Any old sap can dig up a trivia question where the leading rusher of an NFL franchise only has 6,096 yards from Duece.

Once again go back to the kiddie table.

Took you long enought, ain't Google grand?

Let's talk about that Miss guy who had a book written about his exploits. Not Payton, Rice or a Manning.

I like talking big boy football, see if you can keep up ok little man?

NFO
01-05-2015, 02:32 PM

Let's talk about that Miss guy who had a book written about his exploits. Not Payton, Rice or a Manning.

Little kid tatics are hilarious. I can ask questions about small and big school players/kids that have played well in college and the pros and make obsecure questions about them.

Doesn't mean you can talk big boy football.

Back to the kiddie table you go.

Avante
01-05-2015, 02:42 PM
Little kid tatics are hilarious. I can ask questions about small and big school players/kids that have played well in college and the pros and make obsecure questions about them.

Doesn't mean you can talk big boy football.

Back to the kiddie table you go.

Just as I suspected, ya don't know shit. Just a punk running his mouth in hiding.

You can't tell me anything about Mississippi football (actually any football) that I don't know, it can't be done. So why not run along sonny and find those more down there on your level...ok?

I was talking about the pride of Philadelphia Miss Marcus Dupree. Willie Morris wrote....The Courtship of Marcus Dupree. You have heard of him....right? So tell me, what world class sprinter beat Dupree in the 100 yards at the state meet? Hell. let's talk about Walters brother...Eddie Payton...oh yeah, you can't.

Poor little guy.

NFO
01-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Just as I suspected, ya don't know shit. Just a punk running his mouth in hiding.

You can't tell me anything avbout Mississippi football (actally any football) that I don't know, it can't be done. So why not run along sonny and find those more down there on your level...ok?

Little kid tactics again.

Any fool (and you have proved that) can ask obsecure trivia questions and not know a damn about the actual game. You have yet to provide any football substance worth a damn.

Just go back to the kiddie table and enjoy some milk and cookies because I can see you are getting cranky.

Avante
01-05-2015, 02:48 PM
Little kid tactics again.

Any fool (and you have proved that) can ask obsecure trivia questions and not know a damn about the actual game. You have yet to provide any football substance worth a damn.

Just go back to the kiddie table and enjoy some milk and cookies because I can see you are getting cranky.

So ya don't know Mississippi football.....I knew that.

Dude, you look stupid...ok?

I should get paid for schooling little shits like this one.

When do little shits like this figure it out? I was watching Ole Miss before they allowed black players. Saw Archie Manning as a Rebel. Who can tell me who the MSU QB was back then, oh yeah....nobody.

And you guys get all this for free.

NFO
01-05-2015, 02:59 PM
So ya don't know Mississippi football.....I knew that.

When did I claim to know Mississippi football??? I have to see you show where I said that, but like everything else on here you'll over promise and under deliver. The sure sign of a true loser.

Dude, you look stupid...ok?

Please step away from the mirror.

I should get paid for schooling little shits like this one.

You should get paid to stay at the little kids table.

Can't wait for your next reply, they are getting dumber by the post.

and

Avante
01-05-2015, 03:12 PM
When did I claim to know Mississippi football??? I have to see you show where I said that, but like everything else on here you'll over promise and under deliver. The sure sign of a true loser.

Please step away from the mirror.

You should get paid to stay at the little kids table.

Can't wait for your next reply, they are getting dumber by the post.

and

You're in my thread half pint, ok? And all you seem to be capable of is......nothing. You don't know Mississippi football, SWAC, MEAC, ACC, Mountain West, PAC12, etc etc etc...and it's real obvious. Just a punk with no football knowledge at all.

Little man, a row boat of pygmies with sling shots vs a battleship, stand a better chance than you do vs me.

Poor little guy it just hit him.....I'm over matched here, now what?

It's always funny, when these internet idiots realize what they are really dealing with, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There I am watching Jerry Levias an SMU receiver the first black player in the old SWC dazzling all those whites in the stands with his speed. Then a dummy like this thinks he can talk...big boy..football, hahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here stupid talk to me about that famous novel about the first black running back at a west Texas college, SI has called it the best fictional story ever written about college football. Let me guess......no clue....right?

Big boy,...football, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFO
01-05-2015, 03:23 PM
Gave you an out to quote me saying I knew it all aout Mississippi football.

You couldn't and then just muttered some giberish per the usual.

Time has past you by old timer.

And you guys get all this for free.

You know what else is free. You not posting. Its free, really it is.

Avante
01-05-2015, 03:25 PM
Gave you an out to quote me saying I knew it all aout Mississippi football.

You couldn't and then just muttered some giberish per the usual.

Time has past you by old timer.

You know what else is free. You not posting. Its free, really it is.

So you finally realized your idea of ...big boy...football is on a whole lesser level than mine.

Stay out of my threads amigo, ok? You are boring.

Little freak went from....who wouldn't know...to...I never said....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Total beat down.

NFO
01-05-2015, 03:33 PM
So you finally realized your idea of ...big boy...football is on a whole lesser level than mine.

Wow you asked a trivia question on Mississippi football. Congartulations, it proves jack shit, because one worth a damn gives a rats ass about Mississppi football.

Just because you know trivia means does not mean you understand the game, the schemes, the rules, etc...

Little freak went from....who wouldn't know...to...I never said....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Total beat down.

Typical loser speak. Losers always have to try and justofy in their own heads how something will make sense to them and only them. Keep bringing that loser speak, and I'll keep on setting you straight.

Avante
01-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Wow you asked a trivia question on Mississippi football. Congartulations, it proves jack shit, because one worth a damn gives a rats ass about Mississppi football.

Just because you know trivia means does not mean you understand the game, the schemes, the rules, etc...

Typical loser speak. Losers always have to try and justofy in their own heads how something will make sense to them and only them. Keep bringing that loser speak, and I'll keep on setting you straight.

Little man, I played 20 years organized football. What do you want to know?

I was a runningback/cornerback/kick returner.

NFO
01-05-2015, 03:45 PM
Little man, I played 20 years organized football. What do you want to know?

I was a runningback/cornerback/kick returner.

Good for you. Doubt it is true, but good for you.

Avante
01-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Little people....

I've been into football since the late 50's, have seen all the Superbowls, saw O.J. play at SFCC. Saw Marcus Allen play at Lincoln HS in San Diego, he was a QB. Saw the very first Raider game, saw the Dallas Texans play. Was watching all white teams play. Saw Gale Sayers play at Kansas. And his older brother Roger beat the great Bob Hayes in a 100 yarder.

I seriously doubt anyone.... here.... is telling me anything I don't know, ok?

Avante
01-05-2015, 03:49 PM
Good for you. Doubt it is true, but good for you.

I started playing football at around 8 years old. Played all thru school, played on a Naval base team and in the City League. Played in three HS alumni games. Now just what do you think you can tell me about the game I don't know?

NFO
01-05-2015, 03:50 PM
Little people....

I've been into football since the late 50's, have seen all the Superbowls, saw O.J.play at SFCC. Saw Marcus Allen play at Lincoln HS in San Diego, he was a QB. Saw The very first Raider game, saw the Dallas Texans. Was watching all white teams play. Saw Gale Sayers play at Kansas. And his older brother Roger beat the great Bon Hayes in a 100 yarder.

Ok?

ooohhhhhh All that and $1 will get you a cup of coffee old timer. Be careful that stuff can be hot.

Avante
01-05-2015, 03:53 PM
ooohhhhhh All that and $1 will get you a cup of coffee old timer. Be careful that stuff can be hot.

translation

Damn, I fucked up. I got my ass kicked...ouch~

Avante
01-05-2015, 03:56 PM
It's always funny when they finally figure it out.

Once had a guy on a track site (I was new) say....."oh yeah, well what do you know about sprinters".....hahahaha!!!!! That ended up..."damn, where'd you get all that stuff?"

Love it~~~~~~~~~

I have three passions other than family....track, football, blues....I have those three totally covered.

NFO
01-05-2015, 03:56 PM
translation

Damn, I fucked up. I got my ass kicked...ouch~

Yes, yes you did. Now go find an early bird special old timer, its dinner time.

I'm sure the waiter/waitress/counter person would love for you to tell the stories of Misissippi football lore.

Avante
01-05-2015, 04:01 PM
Yes, yes you did. Now go find an early bird special old timer, its dinner time.

I'm sure the waiter/waitress/counter person would love for you to tell the stories of Misissippi football lore.

Not just Mississippi football lore, I can do the same thing with any state. While all you can do is.....nothing....as we are seeing.

Clipper Nation
01-05-2015, 04:03 PM
Fat old faggot getting worked in the paint and posterized, per the usual.

Blake
01-05-2015, 04:10 PM
you guys get all this for free

http://resonateordie.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Free-Junk-e1290442048769.jpg

Avante
01-05-2015, 04:19 PM
Fat old faggot getting worked in the paint and posterized, per the usual.

translation

How does Avante do it, where does he get all that stuff? I pity this midget he's stomping around on, he should have been warned. I wish I could do that, it does get tiresome just humping legs.

Avante
01-05-2015, 04:20 PM
I always get a kick out of the punks here, they just can't stand the fact they don't know shit, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

NFO
01-05-2015, 04:22 PM
Not just Mississippi football lore, I can do the same thing with any state. While all you can do is.....nothing....as we are seeing.

The old man done gone shit his pants. You should probably change them for going out for that early bird special.

I think in your alleged 20 plus years of playing organized football it sounds like you forgot to wear a helmet.

Avante
01-05-2015, 04:26 PM
The old man done gone shit his pants. You should probably change them for going out for that early bird special.

I think in your alleged 20 plus years of playing organized football it sounds like you forgot to wear a helmet.

Funny watching you now that you realize you are out of your league little man, hahaha!!!!!!!! So much for...big boy...football, huh?

Poor little shit.

Avante
01-05-2015, 04:28 PM
So who can give me the names of HBCU running backs who had 1000 yard NFL seasons?

Anyone?

Big boy...football, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember watching Roger Staubach at Navy? Imagine a military school winning a Heisman today. So who was that Navy running back who also won the Heisman? Then there was Army's Mr Inside and Mr. Outside, both winning Heismans.

So who can talk Choo Choo Winters at Nebraska? I.M.Hipp...??? Hell, "Squirmin' " Sherman Lewis!!! Rufus 'The Roadrunner" Ferguson, who can forget.."Preacher" Pilot....?

Big boy..football:rolleyes

Silver&Black
01-05-2015, 06:28 PM
#FeedMoncrief

I saw him at a dealers house last spring gone on dem bars. Thought he was gonna suck in the nfl. But then he didn't tee hee

My buddy still wear his "Feed Moncrief" shirt on gamedays.....tee hee.

NFO
01-05-2015, 06:35 PM
So who can give me the names of HBCU running backs who had 1000 yard NFL seasons?

or OAC players that lead their NFL teams in receiving.

You probably can't even name a single team in the OAC without having to Google it, let alone a player that has made an impact on two separate franchises.

and back to the kids table you go.

Avante
01-05-2015, 07:08 PM
or OAC players that lead their NFL teams in receiving.

You probably can't even name a single team in the OAC without having to Google it, let alone a player that has made an impact on two separate franchises.

and back to the kids table you go.

I had a feeling you weren't getting it.

I can rattle off every college football team in the nation despite the Divsion. And tell you that schools fastest sprinter, best footballer. Call it a hobby.

You tell me who was that great Olympic sprinter out of the OAC. How about the first 1000 yard receiver in pro football out of that conference?

Oh yeah....Pierre Garcon...to answer that silly/easy question of yours.

Now answer my questions, oh yeah....you can't.

Going to take this little shit to school talking OAC, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor little guy.

NFO
01-05-2015, 07:25 PM

I like talking big boy football, see if you can keep up ok little man?[/QUOTE]

I had a feeling you weren't getting it.

I can rattle off every college football team in the nation despite the Divsion. And tell you that schools fastest sprinter, best footballer. Call it a hobby.

You tell me who was that great Olympic sprinter out of the OAC. How about the first 1000 yard receiver in pro football out of that conference?

Oh yeah....Pierre Garcon...to answer that silly/easy question of yours.

Now answer my questions, oh yeah....you can't.

Poor little guy.

Sounds familiar. lol

So you proved you can use Google, Congrats old timer.

Here is the problem with you, you are to vague. Your question can have two answers. The first WR to 1,000 yards period or the first to have a 1,000 yard season. I'm surprised you know up from down to be honest.

Avante
01-05-2015, 07:33 PM

Sounds familiar. lol

So you proved you can use Google, Congrats old timer.

Here is the problem with you, you are to vague. Your question can have two answers. The first WR to 1,000 yards period or the first to have a 1,000 yard season. I'm surprised you know up from down to be honest.[/QUOTE]

As you continue to totally ignore every question I ask you.....sheesh~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, huge track fan here, ok? I'm going to know all the conferences/divisions because I keep up with those track teams. I also collect football cards, now what do you think it says on Pierre Garcons card concerning his school?

I can talk all levels of football/track, surprised you can't figure that out. There is nobody of note I'm not aware of.

Getting back to your OAC....

Who was that decathlete who also played in the NFL?

How about cooling the tap dance bullshit and answer my questions, ok?

So who was that 1000 yard rusher out of...

Furman
The Citadel
Coe
UOP
Compton JC
NWLa
no college
Morgan St
NCA&T

talking pro football.

Now watch the song n' dance bullshit. The schooling of another midget, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

NFO
01-06-2015, 07:26 PM
How does answering trivia questions prove you know football? It doesn't. Facts are facts old timer.

All it means is that you have to much time on your hands, which you have clearly demonstrated.

Track fan eh?? So you like to watch guys run around in short shorts, really fast. Shocker.

ChumpDumper
01-06-2015, 11:05 PM
lolists

Avante
01-07-2015, 10:36 AM
How does answering trivia questions prove you know football? It doesn't. Facts are facts old timer.

All it means is that you have to much time on your hands, which you have clearly demonstrated.

Track fan eh?? So you like to watch guys run around in short shorts, really fast. Shocker.

Well when you played your first football game at around 7 and your last (in pads) at 36, you sorta figure the game out. When you have seen everyone from Johnny Unitas to Johnny Football you kinda figure it all out, it's not that complex.

Give it up little man, you were whipped long ago.

Trivia was just fine before you reaslized you'd lose your ass there. You couldn't answer shit, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And....the list of track athletes in the NFL is a mile long, over a dozen Olympians have played pro football. Thinking I didn't know about the OAC....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Hayes
Henry Carr
Glenn Davis
Bo Roberson
Ron Brown
Michael Bates
Sam Graddy
Johnny Jones
Willie Gault
Ollie Matson
Gerald Tinker
Larry Burton
Milt Campbell
Jim Thorpe

We are at two different levels little man, and if ya had even half a brain you'd see that.

Imagine watching Bear Bryant and those all white Texas A&M teams. Imagine returning a punt 78 yards to win the game as a HS freshmen, and then the following week returning an INT to score winning that game.

Always funny when these internet punks finally figure it out...."damn, this guy knows his shit"...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They start out trying to play trivia but always end up...."trivia doesn't tell us anything"....hahahahahaha!!~~~~~~~~~~~~ After they can't answer a damn thing.

Blake
01-07-2015, 10:52 AM
Listissippi

Avante
01-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Listissippi

Let's talk about TCU's Bubba Thornton half pint, oh yeah.....you can't, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
01-07-2015, 11:09 AM
Let's talk about TCU's Bubba Thornton half pint, oh yeah.....you can't, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't care.

But if I did, I wouldn't discuss him with a novice like you.

Avante
01-07-2015, 11:12 AM
Don't care.

But if I did, I wouldn't discuss him with a novice like you.

That novice who was watching TCU back in their SWC days? Never even heard of Bubba Thornton have you?

Avante
01-07-2015, 11:16 AM
Long long time football player/fan here...ok? Starting watching pro football when the AFL had 8 teams and the NFL had 14. Was watching the college game when we still had the SWC, the Big8. All white teams.

So be cool, nobody here is going to be telling me shit.

leemajors
01-07-2015, 11:20 AM
then leave

Blake
01-07-2015, 11:21 AM
That novice who was watching TCU back in their SWC days? Never even heard of Bubba Thornton have you?

Damn you're desperate for validation.....so desperate

Blake
01-07-2015, 11:23 AM
Long long time football player/fan here...ok? Starting watching pro football when the AFL had 8 teams and the NFL had 14. Was watching the college game when we still had the SWC, the Big8. All white teams.

So be cool, nobody here is going to be telling me shit.

oh so you want people to be cool while you be a dick.

novice

Avante
01-07-2015, 11:30 AM
then leave

How about simply realizing ..you...won't be telling me anything? Is that a need of yours?

Avante
01-07-2015, 11:31 AM
Damn you're desperate for validation.....so desperate

I just talk football, you need to be a jerk for some reason.

leemajors
01-07-2015, 11:31 AM
How about simply realizing ..you...won't be telling me anything? Is that a need of yours?

it's a discussion forum, you have nothing to discuss. No one can tell you anything. You're just following people around if so.