PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Would the Spurs trade Bonner for Kobe in 2016?

Fabbs
09-23-2014, 07:24 PM
48.5 circus expires summer 2016.

Should the Spurs look at an end of bench acquisition like Kobe?
As classy as the Spurs are do they need to look at the business angle with potential tickets purchased by so many Kobe Fanbois who have moved from LA to San Antonio? :greedy

Thread
09-23-2014, 07:40 PM
Amy

elmanutres
09-23-2014, 07:42 PM
Amy

June 15, 2014

she's gonna get the knockout blow this June

Thread
09-23-2014, 07:45 PM
June 15, 2014

she's gonna get the knockout blow this June

No. Amy denied you 5 and saddled you with 6, and bub, sweetheart, daddy-O---I ain't ever lettin' you forget it.

Kool Bob Love
09-23-2014, 07:47 PM
No. Amy denied you 5 and saddled you with 6, and bub, sweetheart, daddy-O---I ain't ever lettin' you forget it.

It makes last year okay - Tim Duncan

spurraider21
09-23-2014, 07:47 PM
amy didn't deny a thing. before the divorce we hadn't made the finals since 07. it was the best thing that happened to us in years

Thread
09-23-2014, 07:48 PM
It makes last year okay - Tim Duncan

No. You're light 1, and sweetheart, asshole, you'll be light 1 till you go on into the dust that is always the end.

Thread
09-23-2014, 07:49 PM
amy didn't deny a thing. before the divorce we hadn't made the finals since 07. it was the best thing that happened to us in years

In other words, Amy breakin' Tim's hole & heart was a good thing.

You fuckin' child.

elmanutres
09-23-2014, 07:51 PM

She only delayed 5.

And bub, i'll make sure you won't forget June 15, 2014 and in the future The Knockout/The one that broke the camel's back

Kool Bob Love
09-23-2014, 07:52 PM
No. You're light 1, and sweetheart, asshole, you'll be light 1 till you go on into the dust that is always the end.

Duncan said last year was okay. Just let that go and focus on the 48.5 era.

http://youtu.be/8ZFYogi3JgU

AMAZING.

- kanye west
808s and heartbreak

Thread
09-23-2014, 07:54 PM
She only delayed 5.

And bub, i'll make sure you won't forget June 15, 2014 and in the future The Knockout/The one that broke the camel's back

You're light 1 because of Amy, Elm. That ain't gonna go away. You don't get that back. It's gone, poof!!! The Spurs and their lackeys will always & forever be light an NBA Title because of Amy Stankowitz Duncan.

Solly Cholly.

Thread
09-23-2014, 07:55 PM
Duncan said last year was okay. Just let that go and focus on the 48.5 era.

http://youtu.be/8ZFYogi3JgU

AMAZING.

- kanye west
808s and heartbreak

I'll just bet he did.

tee, hee.

Kool Bob Love
09-23-2014, 07:56 PM
I'll just bet he did.

You watch any of the videos cub?

Splits
09-23-2014, 07:56 PM

f932wPPqKOQ

you seriously need some new material, Dale.

spurraider21
09-23-2014, 07:58 PM
In other words, Amy breakin' Tim's hole & heart was a good thing.

You fuckin' child.
it got him more focused. the results speak for themselves

not to mention...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMatvWAgBoM

Fabbs
09-23-2014, 07:58 PM
In his last final gasps....beggin to be mounted.
http://blogs.e-rockford.com/applesauce/files/2011/12/IMPTYVMP029_500.jpg

Thread
09-23-2014, 08:05 PM
You watch any of the videos cub?

No. Revising history is an American past time to which I do not aspire.

She broke his heart-he got his back up and tried to stonewall her-she broke his hole and it caused 6. Christ, just fuckin' take it. Jesus fucking Christ, you motherfuckers never can take a fuckin' thing.

Just dish it.

It's pussy.

Thread
09-23-2014, 08:07 PM
it got him more focused. the results speak for themselves

not to mention...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMatvWAgBoM

And that woulda been fine for you had he not pissed away 5. The problem for you is Amy was effective in preventing you from keeping 5. Just admit it. Motherfuckers!

elmanutres
09-23-2014, 08:08 PM
You're light 1 because of Amy, Elm. That ain't gonna go away. You don't get that back. It's gone, poof!!! The Spurs and their lackeys will always & forever be light an NBA Title because of Amy Stankowitz Duncan.

Solly Cholly.
it is true thready. But you're the pot calling the kettle black. I don't need to remind you of the 2 losses korby endured in 04 with a starless pistons team and in 2008 when larry bird watched from the stands as he saw 39. I don't need to remind you of all the titles you lost because kobe and shaq fought each other. I don't need to remind you lost half your finals appearences.

I mean shit thread, the gods gave you .4! That was gift. You had a starless team on the other end and a prime korby on yours and blew it.

spurraider21
09-23-2014, 08:09 PM
And that woulda been fine for you had he not pissed away 5. The problem for you is Amy was effective in preventing you from keeping 5. Just admit it. Motherfuckers!
amy prevented us from reaching the finals from 2008-2012. kicking her out the palace got us back into the finals

Kool Bob Love
09-23-2014, 08:10 PM

She broke his heart-he got his back up and tried to stonewall her-she broke his hole and it caused 6. Christ, just fuckin' take it. Jesus fucking Christ, you motherfuckers never can take a fuckin' thing.

Just dish it.

It's pussy.

nope. You always been able to give asianorange, but we ain't the Suns forum. Truth is. DemSpurs turn you plan upside down and u don't expect us to give You some.?

Take it.

its just nut.

Thread
09-23-2014, 08:14 PM
nope. You always been able to give asianorange, but we ain't the Suns forum. Truth is. DemSpurs turn you plan upside down and u don't expect us to give You some.?

Take it.

its just nut.

Then from this point on it's total war, no quarter given, nary expected.

Let us proceed...

Thread
09-23-2014, 08:15 PM
amy prevented us from reaching the finals from 2008-2012. kicking her out the palace got us back into the finals

Horseshit. You had 5 in the cabinet and then Tim remembered that Amy had broke his hole and let the semi retired little black man Battier take his cookie.

Biernutz
09-23-2014, 08:20 PM
Horseshit. You had 5 in the cabinet and then Tim remembered that Amy had broke his hole and let the semi retired little black man Battier take his cookie.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/bag_zps1df11680.jpg

Kool Bob Love
09-23-2014, 08:21 PM
Then from this point on it's total war, no quarter given, nary expected.

Let us proceed...

What goes around comes around.

spurraider21
09-23-2014, 08:23 PM
you can't handle the truth

Thread
09-23-2014, 08:30 PM
you can't handle the truth

My ass. You guys are takers, exclusively. Pussys.

Thread
09-23-2014, 08:31 PM
What goes around comes around.

Absolutely. Just stay the fuck away from the line into Camp Kori.

elmanutres
09-23-2014, 08:31 PM

you have your demons aswell thread. Don't tell us we can't exploit them like you do to us.

spurraider21
09-23-2014, 08:32 PM
the only thing we took was the LOB

Thread
09-23-2014, 08:33 PM
you have your demons aswell thread. Don't tell us we can't exploit them like you do to us.

It's wrong & wrongheaded of you guys not to take Amy. Fuckin' pricks.

Thread
09-23-2014, 08:33 PM
the only thing we took was the LOB

Exactly. You're takersPERIOD

spurraider21
09-23-2014, 08:34 PM
Exactly. You're takersPERIOD
yep. and we can thank amy's departure for that

Thread
09-23-2014, 08:34 PM
yep. and we can thank amy's departure for that

Pussies.

Kool Bob Love
09-23-2014, 08:36 PM
Pussies.

Now your going with these attacks? Attacking our masculinity? This isn't what your about b.
You're changing in front of our eyes.

elmanutres
09-23-2014, 08:45 PM

i'm taking it. I've said it many times. You know that. I can't speak for everybody else but i'm taking it.

The problem is you can't take your shit end of the stick.

spurraider21
09-23-2014, 08:48 PM
Now your going with these attacks? Attacking our masculinity? This isn't what your about b.
5 rattled him

ElNono
09-23-2014, 08:56 PM
do not want, IMO

Cry Havoc
09-23-2014, 09:18 PM

Just dish it.

It's pussy.

You're scared. And you've admitted as such.

Franklin
09-23-2014, 09:31 PM
Bonner plays defense, Bonner doesn't jack up shots, Bonner never drives his best teammate out of town, and Bonner never rapes... doesn't sound a good proposal to them spurs, tbh.

Splits
09-23-2014, 09:37 PM
Bonner plays defense, Bonner doesn't jack up shots, Bonner never drives his best teammate out of town, and Bonner never rapes... doesn't sound a good proposal to them spurs, tbh.

:lol

Thread
09-23-2014, 09:45 PM
You're scared. And you've admitted as such.

Absolutely. But, you fucks can't admit to anything that doesn't go your way.

Your pussy for doing it like that.

Thread
09-23-2014, 09:47 PM
i'm taking it. I've said it many times. You know that. I can't speak for everybody else but i'm taking it.

The problem is you can't take your shit end of the stick.

BS. You vacillate twixt taking it & denying it. You're no better than the rest of your people.

You've no decency.

Thread
09-23-2014, 09:48 PM

No, not your masculinity, your decency, you've none. You can dish, but, you can't take it. You're not fit.

elmanutres
09-23-2014, 09:56 PM
BS. You vacillate twixt taking it & denying it. You're no better than the rest of your people.

You've no decency.

Thread I respect you. But you're one stubborn fuck.

Thread
09-23-2014, 10:30 PM
Thread I respect you. But you're one stubborn fuck.

Well, your people have worn me raw over this business of 6. It's disappointing that you guys can't just take it and put it in the cupboard. To repudiate it shows your pettiness and rank immaturity. And this makes the Board less than it should be.

Hell, I take '84. I take the rape. I take '08. I take 5. But, not you fucks. You guys just dish it.

You're not fit.

Cry Havoc
09-23-2014, 10:42 PM
Absolutely. But, you fucks can't admit to anything that doesn't go your way.

Your pussy for doing it like that.

5 things have gone our way. So we got that. We won't forget 2013 anytime soon, but we've had a lot of joy in this run, too. Ya can't take that away from us, ya sod.

Thread
09-23-2014, 11:17 PM
5 things have gone our way. So we got that. We won't forget 2013 anytime soon, but we've had a lot of joy in this run, too. Ya can't take that away from us, ya sod.

I ain't tryin' to take 5 away. Never have done such.

"anytime soon" my ass. You ain't forgettin' '13. And I shouldn't have to be on this fucking site in order for that to occur. Shit, fuck, if I weren't here 6 wouldn't exist. You guys would be clean as a nun's snootch.

You can't even police yourselves. You've no conscience or decency. I don't even understand how you can lie to yourselves. When you do that you then forfeit the supremacy like this past June. And that comes thru, trust me. I see it. I "hear" it. That wishy washy response to last June was born after 6. Because you guys wouldn't bleed. You threw a sanitary napkin over the wound and pretended like it was a superficial scrape on the playground. "We're okay, nothing happened. Kobe sucks. What's for dinner?" 6 is part of your heritage. If you can't lodge that in the ledger than your shit and unworthy.

HI-FI
09-23-2014, 11:46 PM
co-signed. you're trading one of the best lockerroom guys, who rarely gets hurt, for a broken down rapist. not a good deal imo.

Splits
09-24-2014, 12:05 AM

Tim Duncan: Duncan cemented himself as the greatest power forward to ever play the game years ago. What he’s done since is distance himself from the competition in a manner that may never be matched and put himself in the discussion of greatest players ever. He’s aged as gracefully as any player in league history, and at 38 years of age he remains one of the best players at his position. He’ll forever go down as the ideal franchise player because of his selflessness, work ethic and the way he’s adjusted his game to remain a serious force at an age other greats became a complete non-factor at. Perhaps most impressive of all is the way he’s embraced guys like Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and now Kawhi Leonard sharing the spotlight with him. He takes as much joy in their success as he does his own, a quality that cannot be taught.

Splits
09-24-2014, 12:05 AM

Tim Duncan: Duncan cemented himself as the greatest power forward to ever play the game years ago. What he’s done since is distance himself from the competition in a manner that may never be matched and put himself in the discussion of greatest players ever. He’s aged as gracefully as any player in league history, and at 38 years of age he remains one of the best players at his position. He’ll forever go down as the ideal franchise player because of his selflessness, work ethic and the way he’s adjusted his game to remain a serious force at an age other greats became a complete non-factor at. Perhaps most impressive of all is the way he’s embraced guys like Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and now Kawhi Leonard sharing the spotlight with him. He takes as much joy in their success as he does his own, a quality that cannot be taught.

AlexJones
09-24-2014, 12:06 AM
I ain't tryin' to take 5 away. Never have done such.

"anytime soon" my ass. You ain't forgettin' '13. And I shouldn't have to be on this fucking site in order for that to occur. Shit, fuck, if I weren't here 6 wouldn't exist. You guys would be clean as a nun's snootch.

You can't even police yourselves. You've no conscience or decency. I don't even understand how you can lie to yourselves. When you do that you then forfeit the supremacy like this past June. And that comes thru, trust me. I see it. I "hear" it. That wishy washy response to last June was born after 6. Because you guys wouldn't bleed. You threw a sanitary napkin over the wound and pretended like it was a superficial scrape on the playground. "We're okay, nothing happened. Kobe sucks. What's for dinner?" 6 is part of your heritage. If you can't lodge that in the ledger than your shit and unworthy.

:lmao I lol'd

PingPong
09-24-2014, 12:20 AM
Trade Ayers for Kobe and a first pick.

Fabbs
12-01-2014, 09:13 PM
One is auditioning for the Spurs 15th spot, one wants to stay there.
The battle of these two similarly talent level individuals is heating up.
Kirby with a career best 10 assists to go with the 14 assists he got from the Stern refs to record a rare (for him) triple double.
BonBon currently 5-5 against the vaunted Philly 6er defense.

It's Battle of the Giants.

Kool Bob Love
12-01-2014, 09:32 PM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/1/1b/1b2d7ab2_kobe.jpeg

Splits
12-01-2014, 10:19 PM
http://cdn.niketalk.com/1/1b/1b2d7ab2_kobe.jpeg

:lmao

Thread
12-01-2014, 10:21 PM
:lmao

Oh, yeah, just fuckin' hilarious. You asshole, you.