PDA

View Full Version : Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists

InRareForm
09-23-2014, 11:09 PM
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

lefty
09-24-2014, 12:16 AM
I agree

Buahahahahaha

benefactor
09-24-2014, 06:16 AM
I wouldn't say all of them have personality disorders...as some people just troll part time for fun like here on ST...but the Avantes and KoolAidMans of the world most definitely do. I labeled Avante as having a narcissistic personality disorder months ago. I all but confirmed it when he backed out on our video agreement.

mrsmaalox
09-24-2014, 10:47 AM
What's funny is that the surveyors think a true narcissist would admit to being a troll. They are the guys who believe they are exposing "truths" with their trolling. And as we witnessed with the implosion of 2 of the worst trolls in ST history---SA210 and xmas1997--they can also be weak minded and just not very smart.

silverblk mystix
09-24-2014, 02:32 PM
I posted this article about two months ago and lol'd at all you idiot trolls...

Read all about your pathetic selves

:lmao:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
09-24-2014, 02:34 PM
lol sbm posted about himself

Brazil
09-24-2014, 02:45 PM
funny to see btw that the so called real posters: xmas, sbm, sa, roberto.... stop posting now that the troll fest is in cease fire :lol

ChumpDumper
09-24-2014, 02:48 PM
funny to see btw that the so called real posters: xmas, sbm, sa, roberto.... stop posting now that the troll fest is in cease fire :lol:lmao:lmao:lmao:greedy:greedy:greedy:huddle::p op::huddle::greedy:greedy:greedy:lmao:lmao:lmao

RD2191
09-24-2014, 03:07 PM
funny to see btw that the so called real posters: xmas, sbm, sa, roberto.... stop posting now that the troll fest is in cease fire :lol
the fuck outta here french faggot. what interesting threads have been started?

RD2191
09-24-2014, 03:07 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:greedy:greedy:greedy:huddle::pop:: huddle::greedy:greedy:greedy:lmao:lmao:lmao
Do you really want me to expose you? Is that what you want?

Brazil
09-24-2014, 03:19 PM
the fuck outta here french faggot. what interesting threads have been started?

Hey Roberto ! my niggah tbh

it has been a while since I did not read any of your post in the club tbh

how's life is treating you ?

Grats for the coming out btw

RD2191
09-24-2014, 03:31 PM
Hey Roberto ! my niggah tbh

it has been a while since I did not read any of your post in the club tbh

how's life is treating you ?

Grats for the coming out btw
Who said I was Mexican?

benefactor
09-24-2014, 03:58 PM

:lol:rollin:lol:rollin:lol

Brazil
09-24-2014, 04:01 PM
Who said I was Mexican?

you brah

I've seen that in a thread somewhere, you are Mexican with french / german ascendant or something like dat

not a surprise for me... dat was a decent schtick to deny it untill now

Brazil
09-24-2014, 04:01 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Fabbs
09-24-2014, 06:31 PM
Some help for SpursTalk Troll who hides his/her own skin color.
Usually acting *black*.

What Are the Symptoms of Dissociative Identity Disorder?

Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. With dissociative identity disorder, there are also highly distinct memory variations, which fluctuate with the person's split personality.

The "alters" or different identities have their own age, sex, or race. Each has his or her own postures, gestures, and distinct way of talking. Sometimes the alters are imaginary people; sometimes they are animals. As each personality reveals itself and controls the individuals' behavior and thoughts, it's called "switching." Switching can take seconds to minutes to days.

benefactor
09-24-2014, 07:52 PM
Nah...pretty sure we don't have any DID's on here. Meeting a real one is a trip though. Some people claim to have multiple personalities but legit ones are actually very rare...and the ones that claim they do usually don't. Some clinicians will go their whole career without meeting one. I've only met one...an adolescent girl. Was crazy seeing some of the evidence. Two completely different sets of hand writing and everything. The therapist even showed the mom one of the letters that the girl wrote when the other personality was in control. The mom told the therapist that her daughter didn't write that. The therapist responded that she was in the room when she wrote it. Freaky.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2014, 09:11 PM
Do you really want me to expose you? Is that what you want??

Fabbs
09-24-2014, 11:24 PM
Nah...pretty sure we don't have any DID's on here.
True. Mostly juvenile narcissism.

With mixture of OCD.

Huey Freeman
09-25-2014, 01:42 AM
The only posters here that seem to exhibit some sort or personality disorder IMO is Kool and Lakaluva (Bud whatever the fuck). Avante is a lame ass family with to much time on their hands tbh.

spurraider21
09-25-2014, 02:26 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao
:lmao:rollin:lol:rollin:lmao:rollin:lol:rollin:lma o:rollin:lol:rollin:lmao

silverblk mystix
09-25-2014, 12:32 PM
When you can reduce common trolls to nothing but emoticon spammers -

you know you are doing something right!

Here's to me :toast

mrsmaalox
09-25-2014, 12:34 PM

True---after all the "Troll bashing" crybabies finally died or shut the fuck up, things have gotten pretty civil around here. I hope xmas1997 is intelligent enough to notice as he lurks from Heaven :lol

Avante
09-25-2014, 01:16 PM
I simply go with the culture. Here it's all about...."talk shit while hidden safely away"....so ya play along.

As we know this board is very unique.

ChumpDumper
09-25-2014, 01:18 PM
Yes, Avante and SBM talk shit while hiding.

RandomGuy
11-03-2014, 06:15 PM
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

Interesting article.

Thanks "science". heh

xmas1997
11-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Yes, Avante and SBM talk shit while hiding.

OMG, you have the gall to call them out after you have over 88,000 trolling posts, that is a laugh.

They, and all of us may troll, but no one better than you personifies the OPs thread title and article.

That is the honest truth, in fact you can't get any more honest than that!

You should have hid from this thread for sure!

:lmao

ChumpDumper
11-03-2014, 09:02 PM
OMG, you have the gall to call them out after you have over 88,000 trolling posts, that is a laugh.

They, and all of us may troll, but no one better than you personifies the OPs thread title and article.

That is the honest truth, in fact you can't get any more honest than that!

You should have hid from this thread for sure!

:lmaolol you're so serious.

xmas1997
11-04-2014, 08:47 AM
lol you're so serious.

Don't you wish.

That way you would have company and could justify and validate your lies of what you are the most guilty of.

Too bad it is all in your demented mind, so sorry for you.

:lmao