PDA

View Full Version : 21

Avante
09-24-2014, 02:35 AM
I was in Hawaii (Navy) at a bar called The Red Noodle right off Wikiki Beach with a gang of buddies when I turned 21. I don't know what the drinking age was, if you were in uniform that was good enought. I 'd end up with a little blonde from Pittsburg named Cindy. Obviously she made a lasting impressive,yep...amazing!

Anyway....

My son Mason turned 21 yesterday, and while I've been buying him beer since he started working he finally could buy his own so he did and yep, he was carded. It almost brought tears to my eyes, remember the first time you were carded? Yep, a monumental moment in a young man's life.

We saved the mugs we drank out when he graduated HS. That was also a monumental moment.

Hmmmm?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6dS0Tl33Uc

spurraider21
09-24-2014, 03:29 AM
why were you letting your son talk about betting on the internet before he was 21. you're a terrible parent and human being

TDMVPDPOY
09-24-2014, 03:30 AM
did you pass down ur bbc lover genes to him?

DJR210
09-24-2014, 04:14 AM
So buying beer for underage boys now? Add to the list of your offenses against minors.

benefactor
09-24-2014, 06:06 AM
That was the other the other thing they celebrated on Mason's 21st. Tyrone and Reginald came over and took turns on father and son.

ohmwrecker
09-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Jay & The Americans... Vanilla

Lou Reed... Not vanilla

4eZjwJZF8uE

CosmicCowboy
09-24-2014, 10:37 AM
Had a fake ID in high school (I was manufacturing them in school using their equipment) and drinking age was 18 in Texas when I graduated so getting carded was never a big deal for me.

ColinB
09-24-2014, 10:44 AM
Does he have any friends or was hanging out with his pedophile father his best option?

mrsmaalox
09-24-2014, 10:50 AM
Avante sounds like my ex-father in law; buying beer for underage kids is a good way to keep a captive audience when no one else will stick around to listen to the endless bullshit.

Avante
09-25-2014, 12:58 PM
why were you letting your son talk about betting on the internet before he was 21. you're a terrible parent and human being

Hell yes, why wouldn't I?

Avante
09-25-2014, 01:01 PM
So buying beer for underage boys now? Add to the list of your offenses against minors.

You cannot be this dumb, wow!

Hell yes the kid can have a few beers, he has a job and adult responsibilities. We had 19-20 years olds dying in the military and they can't drink a beer?

Avante
09-25-2014, 01:03 PM
That was the other the other thing they celebrated on Mason's 21st. Tyrone and Reginald came over and took turns on father and son.

I pity ya guy, so immature.

Avante
09-25-2014, 01:04 PM
Jay & The Americans... Vanilla

Lou Reed... Not vanilla

4eZjwJZF8uE

Lou Reed sucks little fella.

Yes I own the Banana and Transformer albums. The guy sucks!

Avante
09-25-2014, 01:07 PM
Does he have any friends or was hanging out with his pedophile father his best option?

You shoot pedophiles in the head, they are total scum.

24 hours is a long time amigo, he was at three different parties.

Avante
09-25-2014, 01:08 PM
Avante sounds like my ex-father in law; buying beer for underage kids is a good way to keep a captive audience when no one else will stick around to listen to the endless bullshit.

20 is hardly underage. How many states have a lower drinking age than 21?

How about...

45 States That Allow Underage (under 21) Alcohol Consumption

ohmwrecker
09-25-2014, 03:35 PM
Lou Reed sucks little fella.

Yes I own the Banana and Transformer albums. The guy sucks!

Hey, half pint. Your shitty opinion means nothing to me. This fact just seems to... zooooooom! Right over your head. Talk about... duh!

Brazil
09-25-2014, 04:51 PM
Jump Street ?

mrsmaalox
09-25-2014, 05:33 PM
20 is hardly underage. How many states have a lower drinking age than 21?

How about...

45 States That Allow Underage (under 21) Alcohol Consumption

You are the one who said in your OP that you guys saved the mugs you both drank out of when he graduated high school. Your son graduated at 20? Figures :lol Sorry but 20 IS underage when the LAW states it is.

Btw here is the working link for that article you referenced "45 States That Allow Underage Alcohol Consumption"

http://drinkingage.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=002591

You realize that of the 8 "exceptions" listed there, California is only legal on 1 of them right? And it's the one that basically says if you are under 21 and have been drinking illegally there will be no charges against you if you dial 911 to get emergency medical help for another underage drinker. California has no other exceptions for underage drinkers, so yea, you were committing a crime supplying alcohol to underage drinkers in California.

Avante
09-26-2014, 02:02 AM
Hey, half pint. Your shitty opinion means nothing to me. This fact just seems to... zooooooom! Right over your head. Talk about... duh!

Your shitty musical tastes are pathetic.

Avante
09-26-2014, 02:07 AM
You are the one who said in your OP that you guys saved the mugs you both drank out of when he graduated high school. Your son graduated at 20? Figures :lol Sorry but 20 IS underage when the LAW states it is.

Btw here is the working link for that article you referenced "45 States That Allow Underage Alcohol Consumption"

http://drinkingage.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=002591

You realize that of the 8 "exceptions" listed there, California is only legal on 1 of them right? And it's the one that basically says if you are under 21 and have been drinking illegally there will be no charges against you if you dial 911 to get emergency medical help for another underage drinker. California has no other exceptions for underage drinkers, so yea, you were committing a crime supplying alcohol to underage drinkers in California.

Couldn't care less about any of that. I got drunker than a skunk the night I graduated. I bet I;m not the only one, ya reckon?

Mason is a good kid and will remember having his first beer with dad the night he graduated HS, the rest of his life. The kid doesn't smoke, do drugs, cuss and is the best worker I've ever been around. He's very mature and knows where he's heading. A beer with dad now and then, no big deal at all.

I was drinking at 17.

ohmwrecker
09-26-2014, 08:22 AM
Your shitty musical tastes are pathetic.

It's not just my tastes that are in question here though. Lou Reed is widely regarded as a pioneer of alternative rock and a true artist of the highest order. Dumbass.

Avante
09-27-2014, 09:38 PM
It's not just my tastes that are in question here though. Lou Reed is widely regarded as a pioneer of alternative rock and a true artist of the highest order. Dumbass.

Google...Lou Reed sucks.....and look at all those who agree with me.

ohmwrecker
09-28-2014, 09:05 AM
Google... Lou Reed influence... or just continue to be an idiot. I don't care either way.

Avante
09-30-2014, 12:02 PM
Google... Lou Reed influence... or just continue to be an idiot. I don't care either way.

I don't care about any of that, the guy sounds like shit.

The Reckoning
09-30-2014, 12:05 PM
Had a fake ID in high school (I was manufacturing them in school using their equipment) and drinking age was 18 in Texas when I graduated so getting carded was never a big deal for me.

damn you're ancient

lefty
09-30-2014, 12:29 PM
:lol