PDA

View Full Version : So Evolution theory is the truth.... lol creationism...

Brazil
09-24-2014, 02:47 PM
Now that club forum is almost civilized and readable... time to get back to basics imo

cantthinkofanything
09-24-2014, 02:51 PM
Hi...I'm looking at some kind of squirmy thing in the sea.
Hello...now it's walking around terrorizing shit.
Hi...now it's an elephant.
Howd'do...it's a gorilla.
Welcome...now it gets enjoyment about sitting on a couch and watching shows about dumber versions of itself crash their trucks (trucks evolved from??) into trees.
zoooooom...sounds about right

RD2191
09-24-2014, 03:31 PM
This thread delivers.

Brazil
09-24-2014, 04:02 PM
This thread delivers.

:lol we came from a fish

spurraider21
09-24-2014, 06:09 PM
OP with truth bombs

Avante
09-25-2014, 01:45 PM
So if given enought time a fish can become an Eagle, all it takes is millions of years.

Hahahahaha??????

DMC
09-25-2014, 01:53 PM
So if given enought time a fish can become an Eagle, all it takes is millions of years.

Hahahahaha??????

I don't know, you haven't learned to spell in what, 65 years? Yet you want a fish to become a bird in just a few cosmological moments.

jajajajajajajaja

Avante
09-25-2014, 02:34 PM
I don't know, you haven't learned to spell in what, 65 years? Yet you want a fish to become a bird in just a few cosmological moments.

jajajajajajajaja

You can worry about spelling for me, ok little man?

Your comphrehension skills could use a little work if ya want to nit pick.

HI-FI
09-25-2014, 08:26 PM
i'd rather put my faith in God than that choker Parker.

Franklin
09-25-2014, 09:52 PM

Hahahahaha??????
they evolved from the same primitive species imho, but it doesn't mean a fish could evolve into an eagle or the other way around. Like, we & niggas are brothers cuz we're just two branches of the same human tree, we're parallel rather than sequential imho.

mouse
09-26-2014, 01:31 AM
If some could put away egos,immature insults,and bias religious input the subject of Evolution could move froward .

spurraider21
09-26-2014, 01:52 AM
or you could post retarded youtube videos

2+2 = 4! amazing! if it was any less or any more than 4, the universe wouldn't function. therefore creationism is true!

lefty
09-26-2014, 09:26 AM
What if evolution = creationism ?

Leetonidas
09-26-2014, 09:52 AM

Hahahahaha??????

This is why you're a moron. Purposely posting completely retarded shit like this just makes you and your ilk look even more stupid and childish :lol there is nothing funny about your post and you bask in the fact that you sound like a complete imbecile.

old pedo faggot :lol

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 10:31 AM
Evolution was created by the Father in Heaven of all on earth!

I, your Troll God, sayeth so!

Evolution theory as it stands is incomplete and thus flawed.

The Gemini Method
09-26-2014, 12:15 PM
What if god was one of us?

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 12:19 PM
What if god was one of us?

He is!

He always was!

He always will be!

:hat

boutons_deux
09-27-2014, 09:02 AM
Complex life on Earth may have appeared 60 million years earlier than previously thought

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/complex-life-on-earth-may-have-appeared-60-million-years-earlier-than-previously-thought/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Big Empty
09-27-2014, 09:31 AM
If we started as bacteria i wonder what humans will evolutionize into in the next million years

tlongII
09-27-2014, 09:35 AM
If we started as bacteria i wonder what humans will evolutionize into in the next million years

Humans might become extinct. Something else may become the dominant life form on earth in a million years.

mouse
09-27-2014, 09:39 AM
If some could put away egos,immature insults,and bias religious input the subject of Evolution could move froward .

or you could post retarded videos

https://d3nezzftnpujsl.cloudfront.net/9c87db/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/landing-page-templates-hook-e1332976799879.jpg

mouse
09-27-2014, 09:56 AM
Humans might become extinct. Something else may become the dominant life form on earth in a million years.

Then again maybe your unproven Evolution supporting threads will make a cool TV comedy show of the future?
As the humans or aliens a million years from now will laugh as we laugh today about people who still use a flip phone.

I really don't get you your ego is willing to accept Adobe has a another so called "update" you don't need without question and yet you won't even update your mind which is more important than an Adobe update?

Do you ever see your own somewhat out laddish half baked theories maybe making you look bad if not a million years from now?.

At least Darwin had an escape clause in his bullshit.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/evolution-debunked339_zps2d679db9.jpg

boutons_deux
09-27-2014, 10:34 AM
At least Darwin had an escape clause in his bullshit.

Not an escape clause, but somewhat humble observation that there could be, probably were, much more "in heaven and earth than (CD) dreamed of", unlike hubris-filled anti-evolutionists who are proudly, absolutely sure biological evolution is bullshit.

mouse
09-27-2014, 11:03 AM
Not an escape clause, but somewhat "humble observation"

since when did someones "humble observation" become Science?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/44.jpg

spurraider21
09-27-2014, 12:55 PM
it wasn't an immature insult. those videos were legitimately retarded. it was the best way to describe them

Chinook
09-27-2014, 04:05 PM
I gotta hand it to Brazil . It took a while, but it looks like this thread has finally started to pick up.

Brazil
09-27-2014, 05:19 PM
I gotta hand it to Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466) . It took a while, but it looks like this thread has finally started to pick up.

:lol

xmas resurection stole the scene for a while

silverblk mystix
09-27-2014, 05:38 PM
The OP is still an attention whoring faggot...

Some of you other faggots give him a hug already.

spurraider21
09-27-2014, 07:08 PM
I gotta hand it to Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466) . It took a while, but it looks like this thread has finally started to pick up.
we just need to get DMC in here and it'll be a party

Brazil
09-27-2014, 08:00 PM

:lol checking assholes for a living
:lol 50k a year
:lol invited to playboy mansion
:lol laughing stock
:lol tough guy
:lol :cry stop trolling me :cry
:lol King of :rollin and :lmao

silverblk mystix
09-27-2014, 08:20 PM

Brazil
09-27-2014, 09:21 PM
50k a year :lmao

checking assholes and spending 8 hours a day in a jail for a living :lmao

faggot

playboy mansion inviting a guy with a pay check of 4 k a month :lmao

Avante
09-27-2014, 10:27 PM
This is why you're a moron. Purposely posting completely retarded shit like this just makes you and your ilk look even more stupid and childish :lol there is nothing funny about your post and you bask in the fact that you sound like a complete imbecile.

old pedo faggot :lol

A complete moron/imbecile really thinks all it takes is enought time and anything can become something else. You;re a total idiot!

Yep, everyone in the Navy is a pedo, that's how fucking stupid you are.

spurraider21
09-27-2014, 10:48 PM
:lol checking assholes for a living
:lol 50k a year
:lol invited to playboy mansion
:lol laughing stock
:lol tough guy
:lol :cry stop trolling me :cry
:lol King of :rollin and :lmao
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:rollin :rollin :rollin

:rollin :rollin:rollin

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 12:44 PM
I have never seen what the big deal is about some contradictions between Evoluton and God.

I see none and never have.

Hypothetically, if God truly exists, then why is it improbable that evolution could not be part of His plan?

Because of biblical references?

Preposterous!

And IMHO, short-sighted.

I see no contradictions there either because those only exist because some man in a quasi position of biblical authority said so, is why, and that authority could easily be wrong, and IMHO probably is.

Plus it is only a theory but as of yet is not replicable, so IMHO Evolution theory is "still evolving".

apalisoc_9
09-28-2014, 01:02 PM
I don't understand why Evolution has to be separate from creationism..

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 01:39 PM

I think there some basic tenets that conflict.

Having not the motivation to examine both in their entirety, I have no idea what they may be.

apalisoc_9
09-28-2014, 02:25 PM

faggot

I make less than that right now...:lol

On the plus side, I'm on my early 20's

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 02:29 PM

faggot

And your position and status in society gives you a right to criticize someone you know very little about?

And another thing, what has the playboy mansion have to do with anything pertinent connected to this subject?

None. So why even mention it?

spurraider21
09-28-2014, 03:29 PM
because the theory of evolution is inconsistent with the book of genesis

silverblk mystix
09-28-2014, 03:31 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:rollin :rollin :rollin

:rollin :rollin:rollin

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by silverblk mystix (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7600379#post7600379)

Thanks ^ for being the faggot that stepped up to the plate and hugged the faggot OP.

Nice job!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 03:38 PM

Glad you mentioned this.

What do you base this on, some simple statements that can only be interpreted literally in your opinion?

Lets take just one simple statement for example: God created Adam.

Why is this not possible?

If God is even a tiny iota of what some claim, then it would be no problem at all for Him to create a human.

And the "how long" it took to create the human could have been eons of years because no one knows whether or not God' "length of time" definition is the same as humans definition.

Thus Evolution may have come into play here as far as Adam goes.

spurraider21
09-28-2014, 03:48 PM
god made all the animals in one day, and humans came what, one or two days afterwards?

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 03:51 PM
god made all the animals in one day, and humans came what, one or two days afterwards?

And ...........

Are you getting caught up in the "day issue"?

Are you trying to equate a "day" as far as humans are concerned, with a "day" as far as God is concerned?

spurraider21
09-28-2014, 03:53 PM
And ...........

Are you getting caught up in the "day issue"?

Are you trying to equate a "day" as far as humans are concerned, with a "day" as far as God is concerned?
i'm going to trust that god is very accurate, and didn't mess up by saying "day" instead of "hundreds of millions of years"

apalisoc_9
09-28-2014, 04:01 PM

I am not talking about the christian God.

The Islamic God seems to be in line with Evolution though...And to a lesser extent other Gods from various religious groups.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 04:33 PM
i'm going to trust that god is very accurate, and didn't mess up by saying "day" instead of "hundreds of millions of years"

Your persistence in claiming that a day is the same for God as it is for us is admirable, but it just isn't accurate.

You, nor anyone else alive, nor the writers of Genesis had any idea of the time span of a "day" for God, as opposed to a "day" for humanity.

If you choose to believe otherwise then it falls on your misunderstandings and miscomprehensions, or naivete.

I am not talking about the christian God.

The Islamic God seems to be in line with Evolution though...And to a lesser extent other Gods from various religious groups.

There is only ONE GOD, just different ways to worship and believe in Him, as well as different books that try to describe Him.

spurraider21
09-28-2014, 04:34 PM
Your persistence in claiming that a day is the same for God as it is for us is admirable, but it just isn't accurate.

You, nor anyone else alive, nor the writers of Genesis had any idea of the time span of a "day" for God, as opposed to a "day" for humanity.

If you choose to believe otherwise then it falls on your misunderstandings and miscomprehensions, or naivete.
a day is a day is a day. if you think god fucked up and dropped the ball, then that's a different story. the bible uses the word day many times, but the only time we assume it meant something besides a day is genesis for some reason. when jesus resurrected after 3 days, we know its 3 days, not 500 billion years

There is only ONE GOD, just different ways to worship and believe in Him, as well as different books that try to describe Him.
how do you know that?

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 04:36 PM
There is only ONE GODThen why do you say you are a God?

Do you think you are the only ONE GOD?

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 05:26 PM
a day is a day is a day. if you think god fucked up and dropped the ball, then that's a different story. the bible uses the word day many times, but the only time we assume it meant something besides a day is genesis for some reason. when jesus resurrected after 3 days, we know its 3 days, not 500 billion years

I maintain that a day in God' reality is most likely and probably hugely different time span than what we humans perceive it to be.

If you want to believe it is a "human day" you are more than welcome to and you will have lots of company by many who interpret the Bible literally.

That is your prerogative.

I do not believe that.

how do you know that?

I don't. When it comes to God, I believe that nothing is impossible and everything is possible, plus everything we humans have not imagined in between due to our limited capabilities.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 05:29 PM
Then why do you say you are a God?

Do you think you are the only ONE GOD?

I am the Troll God, the God of trolls. You trolls created me by the mere imaginative thought, and God the Father made me manifest for the benefit of you trolls.

spurraider21
09-28-2014, 05:30 PM
I maintain that a day in God' reality is most likely and probably hugely different time span than what we humans perceive it to be.

If you want to believe it is a "human day" you are more than welcome to and you will have lots of company by many who interpret the Bible literally.

That is your prerogative.

I do not believe that.
the bible says day many times, even within the book of genesis. in noah's tale, it rained for 40 days and 40 nights. a day is a day. both tales are in the book of genesis so its silly to claim that they mean different things. there is no indication that he meant anything other than a day. or he would have said aeons, years, etc.

I don't. When it comes to God, I believe that nothing is impossible and everything is possible, plus everything we humans have not imagined in between due to our limited capabilities.
ok, if you don't know, then don't assert "THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD" as you did before.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 05:31 PM
I am the Troll God, the God of trolls. You trolls created me by the mere imaginative thought, and God the Father made me manifest for the benefit of you trolls.No, you're just a guy who got butthurt, said he died and threatened to sue other posters, then came back after two weeks of lurking with one of the worst shticks ever devised in the history of interneting.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 05:41 PM
the bible says day many times, even within the book of genesis. in noah's tale, it rained for 40 days and 40 nights. a day is a day. both tales are in the book of genesis so its silly to claim that they mean different things. there is no indication that he meant anything other than a day. or he would have said aeons, years, etc.

Why are you imposing your own limitations on a book, just one of many religious books written about God, your own biases and interpretations?

Why is it so hard for you wrap your mind around the possibility that time spans for a Devine Entity may be very very different than for normal humans.

Even in humanity time spans are different from one another.

If this were not the case, how is it that from individual to individual you can lose a day on occasion, or that drugs distort reality and time, or that upon speeding to the speed of light time is different and we age less fast than those standing still?

ok, if you don't know, then don't assert "THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD" as you did before.

But there is only ONE God, just many countless interpretations of the Same ONE IMHO, that seems fairly obvious to me.

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 05:43 PM
No, you're just a guy who got butthurt, said he died and threatened to sue other posters, then came back after two weeks of lurking with one of the worst shticks ever devised in the history of interneting.

I forgive you this convoluted opinion too, do not worry.

You have my permission to continue to ridicule me further!

You are doing well sometimes, and failing miserably other times.

ChumpDumper
09-28-2014, 05:45 PM
I forgive you this convoluted opinion too, do not worry.

You have my permission to continue to ridicule me further!

You are doing well sometimes, and failing miserably other times.Which part are you specifically denying?

spurraider21
09-28-2014, 05:49 PM
There is only ONE GOD

how do you know that?

I don't.

But there is only ONE God
you are just going in circles and circles as usual which is why its impossible to take you seriously in these dicussions

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 06:04 PM
you are just going in circles and circles as usual which is why its impossible to take you seriously in these dicussions

No, you want to "interpret" a particular religious book, in this case the Bible, in a certain way, and want everyone else to interpret it the same way you do, but some of us refuse to do that because some of us think it is too illogical to think that way.

But you are welcome to go along with the "literalists" if you want to, I choose not to, for me that would be foolish and naive.

I told you "exactly" what I thought and believe concerning biblical time spans such as a "day" and the why-fores as well.

You don't like the answer because it doesn't conform to your literalist "black-n-white-ONLY, no-gray-area" point of view, but it works for me and others just fine and is no circle for us.

spurraider21
09-28-2014, 06:05 PM
No, you want to "interpret" a particular religious book, in this case the Bible, in a certain way, and want everyone else to interpret it the same way you do, but some of us refuse to do that because some of us think it is too illogical to think that way.

But you are welcome to go along with the "literalists" if you want to, I choose not to, for me that would be foolish and naive.

I told you "exactly" what I thought and believe concerning biblical time spans such as a "day" and the why-fores as well.

You don't like the answer because it doesn't conform to your literalist "black-n-white-ONLY, no-gray-area" point of view, but it works for me and others just fine and is no circle for us.
read the exchange i quoted in post #57

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 06:08 PM
read the exchange i quoted in post #57

I did, and I believe that there is only ONE God, just many views, interpretations, books, names, religions, etc, but still only ONE God.

What is circular about that?

spurraider21
09-28-2014, 06:09 PM
I did, and I believe that there is only ONE God, just many views, interpretations, books, names, religions, etc, but still only ONE God.

What is circular about that?
you said there is one god. i asked how you knew. you said you didn't. you then yet again claimed there is one god.

so you are claiming something you literally said you didn't know. that doesn't logically follow

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 06:15 PM
you said there is one god. i asked how you knew. you said you didn't. you then yet again claimed there is one god.

so you are claiming something you literally said you didn't know. that doesn't logically follow

I believe there is only ONE God.

I never said I "knew", rather I believe it to be true because it makes the most logical sense to me that that is the case.

Every other possibility when using my limited human ability to conceive things, is illogical.

spurraider21
09-28-2014, 06:16 PM
I believe there is only ONE God.

I never said I "knew", rather I believe it to be true because it makes the most logical sense to me that that is the case.

Every other possibility when using my limited human ability to conceive things, is illogical.
oh. saying "i believe" there is one god is very different than outright claiming "there is one god"

as you have no way of knowing or verifying that, it is faith in absence of evidence or reason. glad we established that

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 06:25 PM
oh. saying "i believe" there is one god is very different than outright claiming "there is one god"

as you have no way of knowing or verifying that, it is faith in absence of evidence or reason. glad we established that

You might say it that way, not me.

I said it the way I wanted to say it though because I think it conveys a more positive frame of reference than the way you say it because IMHO yours conveys a more negative viewpoint.

Whether they both state the same things but just differences due to semantics or whatnot, is up for debate.

spurraider21
09-28-2014, 06:32 PM
You might say it that way, not me.

I said it the way I wanted to say it though because I think it conveys a more positive frame of reference than the way you say it because IMHO yours conveys a more negative viewpoint.

Whether they both state the same things but just differences due to semantics or whatnot, is up for debate.
you are trying to turn this into a semantics pissing contest.

you claimed there is 1 god. i asked how you knew. you said you didnt know. you then AGAIN said there is one god.

a belief is different than a claim

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 06:49 PM
you are trying to turn this into a semantics pissing contest.

you claimed there is 1 god. i asked how you knew. you said you didnt know. you then AGAIN said there is one god.

a belief is different than a claim

I believe it is so and have no evidence to the contrary.

spurraider21
09-28-2014, 06:58 PM
I believe it is so and have no evidence to the contrary.
thank you for making the case for pastafarianism

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 07:02 PM
thank you for making the case for pastafarianism

You are welcome, and forgiven.

spurraider21
09-28-2014, 07:11 PM
You are welcome, and forgiven.
i didnt apologize

xmas1997
09-28-2014, 07:41 PM
i didnt apologize

You don't need to.

Brazil
09-29-2014, 08:59 AM
And your position and status in society gives you a right to criticize someone you know very little about?

And another thing, what has the playboy mansion have to do with anything pertinent connected to this subject?

None. So why even mention it?

already tired of your shtick old fuck ?

SBM position (bending over checking assholes) and status (fat mexican correctional officer) give him the right to critize my attention whoring and stating I'm a faggot ?

:lol hypocrite

I mention it on a thread as serious as his invitation to playboy mansion... see the link now ?

mouse
09-29-2014, 05:23 PM
The Debate Ended years ago with introduction of DNA codes that mathematically cant be decoded by science ....why are you all still disagreeing on this subject?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/pop-seat.jpg

spurraider21
09-29-2014, 10:08 PM
mouse maybe you should post more close-up pictures of the human eye to further make your point

boutons_deux
10-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Creationist museum: Our fraudulent ‘Ica Stones’ prove man rode on triceratops dinosaurs

A group of creationists in the Boise, Idaho area are seeking funds to build The Northwest Science Museum (http://www.northwestsciencemuseum.com/), which they claim will urge visitors to “think critically” about the Earth’s natural history, Boise State Public Radio (BSBP) reports (http://boisestatepublicradio.org/post/founders-idaho-creation-museum-urge-visitors-think-critically).

Geologist Doug Bennett told BSPR that the “first thing” visitors will see when they walk up to the Science Museum is “a full scale replica of Noah’s Ark.” In a promotional video (http://www.northwestsciencemuseum.com/), he further explains that what will set this Science Museum apart is “that it will explain both the Biblical and naturalistic points of view side-by-side.”

“This way,” he continues, “visitors can see both views and determine for themselves which theory makes the most sense, and which theory matches the evidence we see in the world around us.”

“We want to bring that out and say, ‘Ok, people. Let’s make your choice here.’ Don’t just believe because you’re being told that. Think for yourself. Use critical thinking and think, does this make sense?” Bennett says. “Or is it better to believe what the Bible says — that God created all things.”

Stan Lutz, a field paleontologist, adds “that our goal here is present the true science that has been hidden from the public. We have artifacts that even confound the most ardent evolutionists,” most notably the so-called “Ica stones,” which as Lutz explains in another video (http://www.northwestsciencemuseum.com/resources/media/), proves that humans and dinosaurs interacted.

Lutz claims the stones are less than 6,000 years old, which to his mind, proves that humans and dinosaurs coexisted. :lol

“After all,” he says, “if they didn’t know what dinosaurs looked like, how can they carve them in these stones so intricately?”

The Ica Stones are a favorite artifact of many conspiracy theorists, even though a 1977 Nova documentary revealed (http://youtu.be/2DsOjqHm-VY?t=42m00s) that they were the creation of the man who allegedly found them, Dr. Javier Cabrera, who also confessed to having sculpted them. :lol

This finding has not deterred creationist, however, who insist (http://www.creationliberty.com/articles/icastones.php) that just because “there are some fake Ica Stones out there…and frauds have been made, doesn’t mean the real ones have been discredited.”

In both videos, Lutz claims the Northwest Science Museum contains “genuine” Ica Stones. “This stone right here, you can see there’s a man on it riding on a triceratops dinosaur,” he says in one of the videos. We have rocks showing at least 14 species of dinosaur that are all accurately drawn.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/creationist-museum-our-fraudulent-ica-stones-prove-man-rode-on-triceratops-dinosaurs/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

you Bible-thumping creationist/IDers are so FUCKING STUPID :lol

RD2191
10-03-2014, 03:48 PM
http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/the_piltdown_chicken

RD2191
10-03-2014, 03:49 PM
http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/margaret_mead_and_the_samoans

RD2191
http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/the_piltdown_man

RD2191
http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/the_calaveras_skull

RD2191
10-03-2014, 03:50 PM
:lmaoYou atheists are so fucking stupid.

RD2191
10-03-2014, 03:51 PM
http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/the_duckbilled_platypus

RD2191
10-03-2014, 03:53 PM
http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/the_stone_age_discoveries_of_shinichi_fujimura

xmas1997
10-05-2014, 06:35 PM

They are what they are, and they can't help what they are.

spurraider21
10-05-2014, 06:45 PM
http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/the_duckbilled_platypus
did you even read these or did you moronically spam them? the duckbilled platypus is real and this article itself says so :lol

spurraider21
10-05-2014, 06:48 PM
http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/the_stone_age_discoveries_of_shinichi_fujimura
this guy's findings were so out of whack (human artifacts supposedly 600,000 years old) that people were suspicious and he admitted he faked his findings.

i dont get why this is supposed to be an insult or knock on posters here

spurraider21
10-05-2014, 06:49 PM
http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/the_calaveras_skull
However, the authenticity of the skull was challenged by other scholars. What ensued was a long controversy between those who insisted the skull had been planted at the mine, and those who insisted it was a genuine find.

so here the scientific community itself exposed this hoax

spurraider21
10-05-2014, 06:50 PM
http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/the_piltdown_man
Woodward's claim immediately caused an enormous stir within the scientific community. Many felt that the jawbone and skull were simply too dissimilar to belong together. The jaw, they said, looked far more apish than one would expect to find attached to a high-vaulted, human skull. But Woodward's backers eventually won out and the new species entered the textbooks as Eoanthropus dawson, or "Dawson's Dawn Man."

Over the next few years more fossil objects continued to turn up in the Piltdown pit: animal bones, an object that looked like a cricket bat, and two more skulls. Then, in 1916, Dawson died, leaving Woodward as the main advocate for the Piltdown man.

so again, its the scientific community that exposed him

spurraider21
10-05-2014, 06:51 PM
robdiaz why dont u read this shit before spamming them and making urself look dumb?

why robdiaz why?? :cry

RD2191
10-05-2014, 07:47 PM
:lolI did read it and I've posted it before. I just wanted to troll that faggot boston deux.

Leetonidas
10-06-2014, 12:19 PM

Checkmate, atheists! :toast

:lol

boutons_deux
10-06-2014, 01:55 PM
Supreme Court refuses to hear appeal of science teacher fired for teaching creationism

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Dinosaur-and-Cave-boys-dreamy-adventure-Shutterstock-800x430.png

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/supreme-court-refuses-to-hear-appeal-of-science-teacher-fired-for-teaching-creationism/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Chinook
10-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Supreme Court refuses to hear appeal of science teacher fired for teaching creationism

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Dinosaur-and-Cave-boys-dreamy-adventure-Shutterstock-800x430.png

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/supreme-court-refuses-to-hear-appeal-of-science-teacher-fired-for-teaching-creationism/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Shit, I wonder what else he was teaching people. "Nah, kids, forget that heretic Newton's laws of motion. These are much better. 1)An object in motion is moving because it's God's will. 2)Force=Prayer. 3)Every action leads a person toward salvation or damnation."

spurraider21
10-06-2014, 02:53 PM
Shit, I wonder what else he was teaching people. "Nah, kids, forget that heretic Newton's laws of motion. These are much better. 1)An object in motion is moving because it's God's will. 2)Force=Prayer. 3)Every action leads a person toward salvation or damnation."
Ask Avante what his teachers taught him, since he doesn't have any grasp over anything science related

mouse
10-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Ask Avante what his teachers taught him, since he doesn't have any grasp over anything science related

You have a link that proves that?

spurraider21
10-06-2014, 05:50 PM
You have a link that proves that?
sure, any and all of his posts on any of the evolution threads

mouse
10-06-2014, 05:51 PM
well then I stand corrected..