PDA

View Full Version : Grand jury no bills Tony Stewart

CosmicCowboy
09-24-2014, 03:00 PM
Jury found no criminal act.

toxicology on Ward...evidence of marijuana at a level that would impair judgement.

Second video showed Stewart was in a straight direction and only veered right after impact with Ward.

cantthinkofanything
09-24-2014, 03:07 PM
just thank God he didn't run over Willie T Ribs.

CosmicCowboy
09-24-2014, 03:18 PM
just thank God he didn't run over Willie T Ribs.

Yeah, Trill and Kool would be screaming conspiracy.

Trill Clinton
09-24-2014, 03:34 PM
this coward cant keep my name off his fingertips. i think he has a man crush on me.

CosmicCowboy
09-24-2014, 03:44 PM
this coward cant keep my name off his fingertips. i think he has a man crush on me.

coward? :lmao

You are the one that welched on the $100 offer. I called you out and you pissed all over yourself at the thought of meeting a successful old white guy to pay up.

CosmicCowboy
09-24-2014, 03:52 PM
100 bucks to anyone who knows the name of CC's rinky dink business

:lmao

coward

Trill Clinton
09-24-2014, 03:52 PM
coward? :lmao

You are the one that welched on the $100 offer. I called you out and you pissed all over yourself at the thought of meeting a successful old white guy to pay up.

xmas1997 emoticon again lol.

welched on what offer? i asked for your business and you being the coward you are, tucked ya tail and offered me dinner. if ya scared or embarrassed of your business, thats all you had to say.

Trill Clinton
09-24-2014, 03:53 PM
:lmao

coward

meltdown.

still no name.

CosmicCowboy
09-24-2014, 03:55 PM
meltdown.

still no name.

LOL

I told you...bring your money and i'll give you a tour.

You peed your pants.

Trill Clinton
09-24-2014, 03:58 PM
LOL

I told you...bring your money and i'll give you a tour.

You peed your pants.

and i asked for the address to your business and you offered me dinner and a drink instead lol

CosmicCowboy
09-24-2014, 04:02 PM
and i asked for the address to your business and you offered me dinner and a drink instead lol

I said meet in a neutral place and show me the money and I'll show you the business. Pretty simple really. Sorry you messed your drawers at the thought of meeting an old white guy to pay up.

Trill Clinton
09-24-2014, 04:11 PM
I said meet in a neutral place and show me the money and I'll show you the business. Pretty simple really. Sorry you messed your drawers at the thought of meeting an old white guy to pay up.

smh this guy is really scared lol. fool, i just want the name or location of your business. i don't want to meet you for dinner or drinks. i have a girlfriend, fam. here is the hunddun to show i'm a man of my word. i'm sure you need it more than i do anyways

http://i61.tinypic.com/4t0zfo.jpg

cantthinkofanything
09-24-2014, 04:14 PM
smh this guy is really scared lol. fool, i just want the name or location of your business. i don't want to meet you for dinner or drinks. i have a girlfriend, fam. here is the hunddun to show i'm a man of my word. i'm sure you need it more than i do anyways

That's be cool if the new 100's came with a mirror on them instead of a president's face. Kind of a way to uplift everyone. "who's on the 100 now motherfucker?"

CosmicCowboy
09-24-2014, 04:15 PM

Put that hunddun in my hand and I will show your poor black ass my business. Craigslist rules. Money first.

Trill Clinton
09-24-2014, 04:22 PM
Put that hunddun in my hand and I will show your poor black ass my business. Craigslist rules. Money first.

sorry fam, i make the rules here. instead of being proud of your business and giving the name, you chose the coward route and then offered another man a dinner date. fact. so not only are you a coward, you're also a suspected homosexual.

Trill Clinton
09-24-2014, 04:23 PM
and no need to bring my race into this doggie, chill with the race baiting.

CosmicCowboy
09-24-2014, 04:34 PM
chickenshit. Can't believe you are afraid of an old white guy.

Big fat liar too...Welched on a little pocket change bet, too cuz you are too skeeered...your little hunddun looks lonely and wants to come play with mine...

http://i60.tinypic.com/2w3tl6o.jpg

cantthinkofanything
09-24-2014, 04:38 PM
chickenshit. Can't believe you are afraid of an old white guy.

Big fat liar too...Welched on a little pocket change bet, too cuz you are too skeeered...your little hunddun looks lonely and wants to come play with mine...

http://i60.tinypic.com/2w3tl6o.jpg

Damn...Trill making you jump through hoops. you seriously took time to take a pic and upload it. Just so you could show someone you have a marginal amount of money.

CosmicCowboy
09-24-2014, 04:41 PM
Damn...Trill making you jump through hoops. you seriously took time to take a pic and upload it. Just so you could show someone you have a marginal amount of money.

Like I said, pocket change.

Unlike Trills allowance from his mommy that he bet and then welched on.

cantthinkofanything
09-24-2014, 04:43 PM

I don't know about any of that. But taking, uploading, and posting a pic to "prove" something. Total internet loss. Complete failure. If I were you, I wouldn't post under CC anymore. You're a clown and just a dancing monkey now.

Trill Clinton
09-24-2014, 04:46 PM

lol

CosmicCowboy
09-24-2014, 04:46 PM
I don't know about any of that. But taking, uploading, and posting a pic to "prove" something. Total internet loss. Complete failure. If I were you, I wouldn't post under CC anymore. You're a clown and just a dancing monkey now.

considering the source (you) I take that as a compliment.

sorry you find computers so difficult. it's really quite simple and quick to upload pics.

Now you can go suck Trills dick and maybe he will give yo that hundred he took a picture of and uploaded. Even HE knows how quick and easy it is to upload pictures.

Trill Clinton
09-24-2014, 04:47 PM

you are way too old to be acting like this. get yourself together, doggie.

CosmicCowboy
09-24-2014, 04:48 PM
you are way too old to be acting like this. get yourself together, doggie.

Pay your $100 welcher.

cantthinkofanything
09-24-2014, 04:49 PM
considering the source (you) I take that as a compliment.

sorry you find computers so difficult. it's really quite simple and quick to upload pics.

Now you can go suck Trills dick and maybe he will give yo that hundred he took a picture of and uploaded. Even HE knows how quick and easy it is to upload pictures.

LOL. Yes...it's fucking magic. In any event, I don't EVER feel the need to provide actual proof to anyone I don't know over the internet.

SnakeBoy
09-24-2014, 06:12 PM
Tony Stewart announced he is relieved at the decision and he's currently shopping for a white bronco.

Wild Cobra
09-24-2014, 06:44 PM
Tony Stewart announced he is relieved at the decision and he's currently shopping for a white bronco.
LOL...

bigzak25
09-24-2014, 07:47 PM
Hey cosmic, how bout giving me some pocket change...