PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: How good will the mavs be this season

m>s
09-24-2014, 06:11 PM
There is only 0.5% difference in between the DNA of whites and blacks so they are the same

Meanwhile in reality the difference between whites and chimps is only 1.5% and whites are building advanced technology while chimps are banging sticks together.

Are race deniers dumb or are they just too cowardly to admit the realities of race?

Koolaid_Man
09-24-2014, 06:19 PM
The difference in race:

Kool - Macro Dick
M>S - micro dick

Kool - Paid
M>S - broke

Kool - Good looking
M>S - catfish

Kool - can ball
M>S - sucks balls

Kool - real
M>S dreamer

Kool - lives with Air conditioning
M>S - lives with fat mama

Kool - get mad pussy
M>S - still jacking to Hustler mags

Kool - eats steak and lobster dinners
M>S - burger king slum lord

Kool - Makes ho's laugh with awesome jokes
M>S - does the same by showing his dick

:lol

Dex
09-24-2014, 06:32 PM
I like Carlisle as a coach and Cuban did a good job of reshuffling the deck over the offseason. It all matters how the pieces fit together.

I'll go out on a limb and say 5th seed and a WCF exit. OKC gets booted early this year.

urunobili
09-24-2014, 06:41 PM
Best record in the West WCF

AlexJones
09-25-2014, 01:10 AM
Kool - lives with Air conditioning

You fat fuck.

Sean Cagney
09-25-2014, 01:20 AM
I like Carlisle as a coach and Cuban did a good job of reshuffling the deck over the offseason. It all matters how the pieces fit together.

I'll go out on a limb and say 5th seed and a WCF exit. OKC gets booted early this year.

Quiet as kept if you go over it again honestly Memphis if Conley did not choke a few games would have eliminated them in round one! They had a shot to go up 3-1 and blew that bigtime, choked away a lead and lost it in OT and that was the series IMO. They were on the ropes in OKC in that series and crawled back into it, they were not dominant though by any means and very easily could have lost that series and been out in round one.

Dallas though like you said depends on how they fit together, nice team on paper and put together well but? Who knows.

Findog
09-26-2014, 11:30 AM

The West is so tough that they might not have moved up the ranks all that much. The West has tiers:

Favorites:
Spurs
Thunder

Contenders:
Clippers
Warriors

Playing Musical Chairs for the last four spots:
Mavs
Rockets
Grizzlies
Pelicans
Suns
Blazers

Lottery teams:
Lakers
Kings
Wolves
Nuggets
Jazz

The Mavs could finish anywhere from 4-10. I think the combo of Carlisle, Dirk and the guys that they brought in is good enough for a top six seed. Maybe they can get HCA for the first round. I agree that Conference Finals is their ceiling.

Thread
09-26-2014, 12:06 PM
The West is so tough that they might not have moved up the ranks all that much. The West has tiers:

Favorites:
Spurs
Thunder

Contenders:
Clippers
Warriors

Mavs
Rockets
Grizzlies
Pelicans
Suns
Blazers

Lottery teams:
Lakers
Kings
Wolves
Nuggets
Jazz

The Mavs could finish anywhere from 4-10. I think the combo of Carlisle, Dirk and the guys that they brought in is good enough for a top six seed. Maybe they can get HCA for the first round. I agree that Conference Finals is their ceiling.

You motherfuck,,,oh, that's right, we buried the proverbials.

jsandiego
09-26-2014, 01:01 PM
I think they upset OKC in the 2nd round and lose to us in the WCF. They are an improved team with a great coach.

Thread
09-26-2014, 01:11 PM
^Yet another piss pot chickenshit from upstairs. I spit on you.

lefty
09-26-2014, 01:12 PM
Mavs

:lmao

Thread
09-26-2014, 01:14 PM
Mavs

:lmao

You were piss pot this time last year, now look at ya, a team with a homosexual that needs no introduction anywhere in the gay community. Anything is possible, Lefty.

wanggi
09-26-2014, 01:41 PM
the Mavs, Warriors, Rockets, Grizzlies all are overrated.

Some of American really don't know basketball.

Jut wait and see.

Thread
09-26-2014, 01:42 PM

Jut wait and see.

Damn ignorant yellow fuck, you.

AlexJones
09-26-2014, 01:44 PM
Shut up

Thread
09-26-2014, 01:54 PM
Shut up

Didn't even get up off your lazy asses to defend. Laid there the entire 82.

Piss pots.

wanggi
09-26-2014, 01:55 PM
I'm a shameless white hog.

Can't agree with ya more.

Thread
09-26-2014, 01:58 PM
Can't agree with ya more.

Only pussies & assholes edit another's materiel.

wanggi
09-26-2014, 02:02 PM
Only pussies & assholes edit another's materiel.

Sound as familiar as the words I warned you 5 years ago.

Cry Havoc
09-26-2014, 02:08 PM

Favorites:
Spurs
Thunder

Contenders:
Clippers
Warriors

Mavs
Rockets
Grizzlies
Pelicans
Suns
Blazers

Lottery teams:
Lakers
Kings
Wolves
Nuggets
Jazz

I think the Nuggets could be pretty good this year. No higher than 6th but that's still an accomplishment in this loaded conference. Remember they had more injuries last year than any other team, and they're athletic as all hell as always. Not a contender for the WCF but a dark horse to unseat a high seed next year.

illusioNtEk
09-26-2014, 02:08 PM
Dallas is the only true team that gave us any trouble last year tbh.... I hope they do well as it's a Texas team

wanggi
09-26-2014, 02:22 PM
How much fuel are there in NoWhisky & Chandler's tanks?

djohn2oo8
09-26-2014, 02:36 PM

Jut wait and see.
Your team should make the playoffs before you talk about being overrated. Dawg.

Thread
09-26-2014, 02:39 PM
Sound as familiar as the words I warned you 5 years ago.

When you was O & 41.

skut_farkus
09-26-2014, 02:40 PM
Your team should make the playoffs before you talk about being overrated. Dawg.

:lol suns

dirk4mvp
09-26-2014, 04:08 PM
:rollin Sons

Findog
09-26-2014, 05:08 PM
I think the Nuggets could be pretty good this year. No higher than 6th but that's still an accomplishment in this loaded conference. Remember they had more injuries last year than any other team, and they're athletic as all hell as always. Not a contender for the WCF but a dark horse to unseat a high seed next year.

In the East they'd be a lock for the playoffs and might even be in the mix for HCA in the first round. In the West I see four spots already taken by Spurs, Thunder, Clippers and Warriors. I see the Kings, Jazz and Wolves as the only really hopeless lottery teams. While I don't see them remotely as contenders at all, a throwback year from Kobe could have the Lakers in the mix for the last playoff spot. I think the Pelicans are only going to be better with Anthony Davis continuing his domination. It's not even remotely a mark of shame to barely miss the playoffs in the West.

djohn2oo8
09-26-2014, 05:09 PM
^ The Warriors are gonna be fighting for 6,7, 8 seeds.

Findog
09-26-2014, 05:11 PM
^ The Warriors are gonna be fighting for 6,7, 8 seeds.

I think they underachieved under Coach BibleThumper. I'm not aware of anybody huge that they lost over the summer.

djohn2oo8
09-26-2014, 05:15 PM
I think they underachieved under Coach BibleThumper. I'm not aware of anybody huge that they lost over the summer.

Bogut is always hurt and they are a jump shooting team. They really don't have a high ceiling because of that.

Findog
09-26-2014, 05:17 PM
Bogut is always hurt and they are a jump shooting team. They really don't have a high ceiling because of that.

They will be in the playoffs barring major injury to Curry, and have a strong shot at a Top Four seed.

Cry Havoc
09-26-2014, 06:02 PM

They have the best shooter in the NBA on their team. They're always a couple of hot games away from sending any team home early.

djohn2oo8
09-26-2014, 06:07 PM
They have the best shooter in the NBA on their team. They're always a couple of hot games away from sending any team home early.

Yet they still lose. They would have a better chance if they had a healthy legit post presence so they wouldn't have to rely strictly on jump shooting. Post play is what wins in the playoffs.

Sean Cagney
09-26-2014, 06:10 PM
Who knows until they play the games and see how they gel? I say they are a 5th seed in this West, if not that 4th.

Arcadian
09-26-2014, 06:31 PM
They might be the 2nd best team in the west - unless the Thunder miraculously come up with a brilliant offensive system for Durant and Westbrook (:lol).

Franklin
09-26-2014, 06:59 PM
The Mavs are the strongest they've been since 2011 tbh. Big Daddy TC will be the difference maker once again. The biggest weakness lies in their big man rotation, Wright is now their only serviceable big man off the bench with Dalember/Blair gone, and even Wright himself is highly flawed.

kobe4life
09-26-2014, 07:05 PM
The Mavs are an overrated team the Spurs fucked around in the first round thats why that series went 7. It really should have only gone 5. Tyson will do no better than what Dalembert did for the Mavs last season. The Mavs are a crap team watch them miss the playoffs this year.

Cry Havoc
09-26-2014, 07:29 PM
Yet they still lose. They would have a better chance if they had a healthy legit post presence so they wouldn't have to rely strictly on jump shooting. Post play is what wins in the playoffs.

Every team loses, save 1. Because you lose in a playoff one year does not guarantee it for the next, especially for young talent. See the 2011 Mavs. I do agree they need Bogut to be healthy though, and that's tough. LeBron and Jordan have both won multiple titles while originating an offense primarily from the wing. You could say the 11 Mavs won without a dominant interior on offense as well. It's not unheard of. I think GSW will be a tough out and would be able to possibly make a Finals run if the West wasn't beyond loaded.

Venti Quattro
09-26-2014, 07:42 PM
2nd round exit at most

ChumpDumper
09-26-2014, 07:51 PM
Meanwhile in reality the difference between whites and chimps is only 1.5% and whites are building advanced technology while chimps are banging sticks together.

Are race deniers dumb or are they just too cowardly to admit the realities of race?Do you cheer for the black millionaires who are better than you on the mavs?

Molotov
09-26-2014, 09:26 PM
2nd round exit at most

Co sign

Franklin
09-26-2014, 10:15 PM
The Mavs are an overrated team the Spurs fucked around in the first round thats why that series went 7. It really should have only gone 5. Tyson will do no better than what Dalembert did for the Mavs last season. The Mavs are a crap team watch them miss the playoffs this year.
Miss the playoffs, like what your God and Lakers managed to do last season?

kobe4life
09-26-2014, 11:15 PM
Miss the playoffs, like what your God and Lakers managed to do last season?

If God had played a full year the Lakers make the playoffs. Whats worse is that your Great Aryan hope despite playing a full year will still miss the playoffs.

Franklin
09-26-2014, 11:25 PM
It wasn't God's absence that resulted in the Lakers not making the playoffs, but pretty much the other way around imho. Lakers sucked major asses so your God quit, because he knew it wouldn't make no difference whether he played or not.

angrydude
09-26-2014, 11:36 PM
Mavs are a 4th more likely 5th seed.
Golden state is always overrated.

It's spurs, thunder, clippers, then who the hell knows.