PDA

View Full Version : Joking Aside: I'm Really Sadden and Embarrased For People That Don't Beleive In God

Koolaid_Man
09-25-2014, 07:11 AM
it really is hard to comprehend how I could have so many anti-intellectuals around me. This really isn't cool and I just don't get it. I don't get willfully and purposely choosing to be ignorant...people who don't believe in God are likely the same ones who say that being gay is not a choice.

Let me break in down in laymen terms....Did the house you live in construct itself? How about that blu-ray DVD player? or even the latest Call of Duty video game. You folks make ZERO sense to me...I understand you may not believe in the Bible or even understand why God allows suffering to exist but for crying out loud how can you deny the obvious....it's like Albert Einstein said: "when I look at the marvels of the universe I have no choice but to believe in God I just don't think he's made himself personal to us for whatever reason." :toast

Listen folks nature cannot cause itself anymore than a man can be his own father....it must be supernatural...timeless....spaceless....and immaterial...therefore God exists....

if I'm challenging a known leading atheist scientists here's what I'm telling him.

For Charles Darwin....shut up dude....his hypothesis that organism had a very simple beginning was totally flawed...he didn't have access to see a DNA molecule during his time there's nothing simple about it..in fact it's more complex than anything we've ever seen (i.e the Universe) although we cannot see it with the naked eye...in fact everything that we can't see..electrons, protons, nuetrino's, dark matter, all of it is way way more complex than everything we can see which is a by-product of things we cannot see....(it's like the semen in Laker fan nut sac's we cannot see it but we know it's there for the Spur fan taking) :lol ....so therefore again I truly feel sorry for the atheists who's brain's don't allow them full access to the reality of the true intellectuals such as myself....it is sad that they've willfully chosen to live in ignorance...

God exists folks...he just didn't need a cause....only those which have a beginning need a cause. The universe had a beginning - The Big Bang..which God caused....Also, cause and effect is a law that only exists with what we call "time". Time was created along with the universe (General Theory of Relativity). Thus, since God created time and the universe and exists outside of our dimension then he doesn't fit into the law of cause and effect - so he needs no cause/beginning/creator.

We know and believe in Gravity even though we can't see it....we can't see wind....but we can feel it....we can feel the Sun's heat from 93 million miles away....even if the universe was changed just a millitenth of a degree intelligent life could not exist...sorry folks but that is not evolution that's intelligent design that we simply can't understand or comprehend.

RD2191
09-25-2014, 09:43 AM
:toast

RsxPiimp
09-25-2014, 09:51 AM
Pretty good

cantthinkofanything
09-25-2014, 09:52 AM
Yeah...I think the problem is that when someone hears the word, "God", they automatically think that it's the Bible God and has to be strictly defined as such. Something that looks like a old wise white man. I interpret it as something more scientific that controls everything. Interestingly enough, I'm able to reconcile my definition with much of the Bible. I've though to reading the Bible straight through with my definition in mind. But I ended up starting Gone Girl instead. Anyway...I've gone from becoming an Atheist to something between Agnostic and whatever is further down that side. I believe that accepting God and not working against it will take one in the right direction. But if you tell me I need to accept Jesus Christ because he died for our sins...I still don't know what that even means.

Heath Ledger
09-25-2014, 09:55 AM
My hangup is not with god necessarily but with religion. Anyone with an internet connection and a little common sense should be able to figure out its all bullshit. TBH.

Clipper Nation
09-25-2014, 10:30 AM
OP is proof in and of itself that there is no God....

lebomb
09-25-2014, 12:19 PM
I cant believe white breads dont believe in god, because Darwins theory makes them Niggras too. Since we ALL came from monkey as he states.

mrsmaalox
09-25-2014, 12:26 PM
My only problem with religion/God is those believers who talk the talk but don't walk the walk---and they are usually the most vocal. I think they do more damage to their beliefs than non-believers do. But it really doesn't matter to me who believes and who doesn't---I am secure and comfortable in what I believe and have no need to argue it or challenge anybody else's beliefs online or any place else.

Koolaid_Man
09-25-2014, 12:41 PM
My only problem with religion/God is those believers who talk the talk but don't walk the walk---and they are usually the most vocal. I think they do more damage to their beliefs than non-believers do. But it really doesn't matter to me who believes and who doesn't---I am secure and comfortable in what I believe and have no need to argue it or challenge anybody else's beliefs online or any place else.

Listen baby girl. .I admitted I'm a hypocrite and I got a lot of shit I need to work on. ..but until then if you want to set up a 3 - way. ..me, you and some other bitch. .just holla at your boi.

Love you babe.

Spurminator
09-25-2014, 12:48 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/forest-whitaker-eye.jpg

Koolaid_Man
09-25-2014, 01:34 PM
OP is proof in and of itself that there is no God....

But my sig is proof there is....such a beautiful ass cannot I submit with every fiber of my being be a product of random and blind chance. ..not a chance in the universe patna...that's Trill talk

RandomGuy
09-26-2014, 11:32 AM
it really is hard to comprehend how I could have so many anti-intellectuals around me. This really isn't cool and I just don't get it. I don't get willfully and purposely choosing to be ignorant...people who don't believe in God are likely the same ones who say that being gay is not a choice.

Let me break in down in laymen terms....Did the house you live in construct itself? How about that blu-ray DVD player? or even the latest Call of Duty video game. You folks make ZERO sense to me...I understand you may not believe in the Bible or even understand why God allows suffering to exist but for crying out loud how can you deny the obvious....it's like Albert Einstein said: "when I look at the marvels of the universe I have no choice but to believe in God I just don't think he's made himself personal to us for whatever reason." :toast

Listen folks nature cannot cause itself anymore than a man can be his own father....it must be supernatural...timeless....spaceless....and immaterial...therefore God exists....

if I'm challenging a known leading atheist scientists here's what I'm telling him.

For Charles Darwin....shut up dude....his hypothesis that organism had a very simple beginning was totally flawed...he didn't have access to see a DNA molecule during his time there's nothing simple about it..in fact it's more complex than anything we've ever seen (i.e the Universe) although we cannot see it with the naked eye...in fact everything that we can't see..electrons, protons, nuetrino's, dark matter, all of it is way way more complex than everything we can see which is a by-product of things we cannot see....(it's like the semen in Laker fan nut sac's we cannot see it but we know it's there for the Spur fan taking) :lol ....so therefore again I truly feel sorry for the atheists who's brain's don't allow them full access to the reality of the true intellectuals such as myself....it is sad that they've willfully chosen to live in ignorance...

God exists folks...he just didn't need a cause....only those which have a beginning need a cause. The universe had a beginning - The Big Bang..which God caused....Also, cause and effect is a law that only exists with what we call "time". Time was created along with the universe (General Theory of Relativity). Thus, since God created time and the universe and exists outside of our dimension then he doesn't fit into the law of cause and effect - so he needs no cause/beginning/creator.

We know and believe in Gravity even though we can't see it....we can't see wind....but we can feel it....we can feel the Sun's heat from 93 million miles away....even if the universe was changed just a millitenth of a degree intelligent life could not exist...sorry folks but that is not evolution that's intelligent design that we simply can't understand or comprehend.

KayBys8gaJY

RandomGuy
09-26-2014, 11:37 AM

XdddbYILel0

RandomGuy
09-26-2014, 11:41 AM
it really is hard to comprehend how I could have so many anti-intellectuals around me. This really isn't cool and I just don't get it. I don't get willfully and purposely choosing to be ignorant...people who don't believe in God are likely the same ones who say that being gay is not a choice. {factual error contradicted by evidence #1-RG}

Let me break in down in laymen terms....Did the house you live in construct itself? How about that blu-ray DVD player? or even the latest Call of Duty video game. {logical fallacy #1, strawman-RG}You folks make ZERO sense to me...I understand you may not believe in the Bible or even understand why God allows suffering to exist but for crying out loud how can you deny the obvious {logical fallacy #2 burden of proof}....it's like Albert Einstein said: "when I look at the marvels of the universe I have no choice but to believe in God I just don't think he's made himself personal to us for whatever reason." :toast

Listen folks nature cannot cause itself anymore than a man can be his own father {logical fallacy #3 strawman} ....it must be supernatural...timeless....spaceless....and immaterial...therefore God exists.... {logical fallacy #4 argument from ignorance}{logical fallacy #5 special pleading}

For Charles Darwin....shut up dude....his hypothesis that organism had a very simple beginning was totally flawed...he didn't have access to see a DNA molecule during his time there's nothing simple about it.{logical fallacy #6 strawman} .in fact it's more complex than anything we've ever seen (i.e the Universe) although we cannot see it with the naked eye...in fact everything that we can't see..electrons, protons, nuetrino's, dark matter, all of it is way way more complex than everything we can see which is a by-product of things we cannot see....(it's like the semen in Laker fan nut sac's we cannot see it but we know it's there for the Spur fan taking) :lol ....so therefore again I truly feel sorry for the atheists who's brain's don't allow them full access to the reality of the true intellectuals such as myself....it is sad that they've willfully chosen to live in ignorance...

God exists folks...he just didn't need a cause....only those which have a beginning need a cause. {logical fallacy #7 circular reasoning} The universe had a beginning - The Big Bang..which God caused....Also, cause and effect is a law that only exists with what we call "time". Time was created along with the universe (General Theory of Relativity). Thus, since God created time and the universe {logical fallacy #8 circular reasoning} and exists outside of our dimension then he doesn't fit into the law of cause and effect - so he needs no cause/beginning/creator. {logical fallacy #9 special pleading}

We know and believe in Gravity even though we can't see it....we can't see wind....but we can feel it....we can feel the Sun's heat from 93 million miles away....even if the universe was changed just a millitenth of a degree intelligent life could not exist {factual error contradicted by available evidence}..sorry folks but that is not evolution that's intelligent design that we simply can't understand or comprehend. {logical fallacy #10 argument from incredulity}

You say all that, but all I see are factual mistakes, logical fallacies, and a rather lengthy example of the lower quartile in the Kruger-Donning effect.

XyOHJa5Vj5Y

"Unskilled and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in
Recognizing One's Own Incompetence Lead to Inflated
Self-Assessments"
http://www.mastercodeprofessional.com/library_files/Kruger-Dunning---Unskilled_and_Unaware_of_It_(2009).pdf

You claim victory, and in so doing, you prove your own flawed metacognition.

It is thus, scientifically proven that the people who are really bad at something, lack the skills required to figure out how bad they are, and seriously believe they are doing far better than they actually are.

Keep thumping away, if you want. I honestly wonder if you could even begin to learn how bad you are at critical thinking.

RandomGuy
09-26-2014, 12:08 PM
Honestly, since the creationists and IDers are so bad at this, about the only thing that is even mildly interesting, is playing a sort of bingo game, in which people who can find their ass with both hands attempt to identify enough logical fallacies, bad grammar, or spelling mistakes to fill out rows or columns on a bingo card.

xmas1997
09-26-2014, 12:12 PM
The Father in Heaven (not where you think Heaven is) really exists.

And He has sent me back, resurrected, to redeem all ST trolls and/or atheists.

Confess your ST sins and ye will be forgiven.

:hat

benstanfield
09-26-2014, 01:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFaBbndExzg

ohmwrecker
09-27-2014, 08:25 AM
I'm really saddened and embarrassed for people who can't spell.

bigzak25
09-27-2014, 10:27 AM
God damn it xmas take your god damn meds already. If you don't have any, get some.

angrydude
09-27-2014, 01:43 PM
Atheists are people who have really high opinions of their own intelligence.

Otherwise they'd be humble enough to admit what they don't know.

Leetonidas
09-27-2014, 02:20 PM
I cant believe white breads dont believe in god, because Darwins theory makes them Niggras too. Since we ALL came from monkey as he states.

dumbass :lmao

spurraider21
09-27-2014, 02:45 PM
Atheists are people who have really high opinions of their own intelligence.

Otherwise they'd be humble enough to admit what they don't know.
Couldn't be more wrong. The basis of atheism is accepting that there are unknowns instead of always assigning a god to it

Avante
09-27-2014, 11:07 PM
There is no doubt "something" is behind all this only a total idiot (atheists) wouldn't get that. Sure///"God"///will work.

spurraider21
09-27-2014, 11:50 PM
There is no doubt "something" is behind all this only a total idiot (atheists) wouldn't get that. Sure///"God"///will work.
:lmao

what a horrible atheist meanie :cry
they're all evil :cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaiK0-CJoeo

Avante
09-27-2014, 11:56 PM
:lmao

what a horrible atheist meanie :cry
they're all evil :cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaiK0-CJoeo

There are so few of the dummies who worries about them? MOST...people aren't stupid enought to think all this just....BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Empty
09-28-2014, 10:18 AM
I have physical proof that may prove God is real. Record the woai news cast tonight at 10 im going to be on there. They came to check it out themselves. Its not a jesus face on a tortilla or anything. I shouldnt have said this cause now all my info will be on here lol but ill let yall be the judge