PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Duncan Winning 5 Rings AFTER Kobe Won 5 Is Tantamount To Winning A Silver Medal

Koolaid_Man
09-25-2014, 07:39 PM
:lol

Sorry Spurfan but there are no real prizes for being a copy cat. One good thing about Duncan getting to 5 AFTER Kobe been there and done that is that Duncan can place this silver medal of a trophy next to his bronze medal from the Olympics. :lmao

DJR210
09-25-2014, 07:43 PM
How many times can you say this same shit in a different way?

Kool Bob Love
09-25-2014, 07:44 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/PRZC/john-wall-bruh/image.jpg?w=1024&c=1

Koolaid_Man
09-25-2014, 07:45 PM
How many times can you say this same shit in a different way?

I would normally tell you to bend over and I'll show you a different way.... but fuck that shit you got 8 STDs....:lol

DJR210
09-25-2014, 07:49 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/PRZC/john-wall-bruh/image.jpg?w=1024&c=1

SpurSwag
09-25-2014, 08:07 PM
how the fuck does this even make sense. i get its a troll, but come on. tim won 4 before kobe did, was tim better then?

kobe4life
09-25-2014, 08:50 PM
God's 5 title's are better than Duncan's 5 because God's 5 were harder to win.

Hemotivo
09-25-2014, 09:00 PM
God's 5 title's are better than Duncan's 5 because God's 5 were harder to win.

:greedy

spurraider21
09-25-2014, 09:05 PM

Sorry Spurfan but there are no real prizes for being a copy cat. One good thing about Duncan getting to 5 AFTER Kobe been there and done that is that Duncan can place this silver medal of a trophy next to his bronze medal from the Olympics. :lmao
duncan was a finals MVP 10 years before Kobe was :lmao

Franklin
09-25-2014, 10:08 PM
God's career is done much sooner than Duncan, in that case Duncan is well deserved of the Bronze tbh.

ezau
09-26-2014, 03:44 AM
Kool is so stupid he doesn't even know that 5=5:lol

scanry
09-26-2014, 06:18 AM
duncan was a finals MVP 10 years before Kobe was :lmao

That's an amazing stat tbh. Duncan actually had bragging rights for 10 freaking years before Kobe 1 upped him in 2010. It's alright though, he got him back in 4 years with the tiebreaker.

Jenks
09-26-2014, 04:57 PM
Sorry Spurfan but there are no real prizes for being a copy cat.
When God wins his 2nd MVP (this year of course), it will be like a Lakers silver medal behind Steve Nash. No real prizes for being a copy cat.

http://abovetherim.com.au/nba/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Nash-MVP.jpg

kobe4life
09-26-2014, 06:39 PM
Jesus Kool we will shut down this forum come summertime because God will get 6. When God gets 6 all hell will break lose here.

Strange Love
09-26-2014, 07:29 PM
So does that mean Kobe winning 5 is the equivalent of winning a bronze medal compare to Jordan since of course he did it first?

Kool Logic. :lol
:lol Cant even pull a chick online without rejections.

Franklin
09-26-2014, 10:05 PM
Jesus Kool we will shut down this forum come summertime because God will get 6. When God gets 6 all hell will break lose here.
Agree, TOSB Duncan got 6 last year so maybe next year God will get his, but they'll have to make the playoffs first, imho.

y2kbug
09-27-2014, 11:08 AM
When God wins his 2nd MVP (this year of course), it will be like a Lakers silver medal behind Steve Nash. No real prizes for being a copy cat.

http://abovetherim.com.au/nba/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Nash-MVP.jpg

Should be a Bronze since Nash and Timmy have already done it. Shit, LeBron has more than Kobe will ever get, what does that make his attempt at a 2nd MVP look like?
Troll harder.

Thread
09-27-2014, 11:19 AM
^Yet another piss pot chickenshit from upstairs. I spit on you & "Carr" the floor walker up there.

manufan10
09-27-2014, 12:44 PM
So does that mean Kobe winning 5 is the equivalent of winning a bronze medal compare to Jordan since of course he did it first?

Kool Logic. :lol

:lol Exactly what I was thinking.

JohnnyMax
09-27-2014, 02:19 PM
Duncan beat Kobe's rival twice (Lebron)
Duncan beat the Detroit Pistons
Duncan has 3 Finals MVP in his first 3 appearances while Kobe was a scrub being carried by Shaq

unforeseen
09-27-2014, 08:38 PM
MVPau carrying Kirby...

http://i.imgur.com/Qkzgqkf.jpg

Thread
09-27-2014, 08:59 PM
Duncan beat Kobe's rival twice (Lebron)
Duncan beat the Detroit Pistons
Duncan has 3 Finals MVP in his first 3 appearances while Kobe was a scrub being carried by Shaq

Duncan gave 5 back.

And you humps ain't ever walkin' away from that fact.

Let us proceed...

elmanutres
09-27-2014, 09:18 PM
Duncan gave 5 back.

And you humps ain't ever walkin' away from that fact.

Let us proceed...

couldn't even fucking capitalize .4

Thread
09-28-2014, 12:31 AM
couldn't even fucking capitalize .4

Guilty.

spurraider21
09-28-2014, 12:35 AM
Cubby how did it feel when the Lakers were up 3-1 against your Suns and gave it all back?

Thread
09-28-2014, 12:38 AM
Cubby how did it feel when the Lakers were up 3-1 against your Suns and gave it all back?

Horrible. I was down the street from Luke AFB. Girl had run me off for turning the TV off & on. The signal was I'd ring the house and if the Lakers won there would be no answer, my youngest son would not answer the phone. If the Suns won he'd answer. There was 3 pay phones at the Circle K there on the corner. I dropped the quarter, punched the numbers. "Sorry Dad."

Thread
09-28-2014, 12:48 AM
Horrible. I was down the street from Luke AFB. Girl had run me off for turning the TV off & on. The signal was I'd ring the house and if the Lakers won there would be no answer, my youngest son would not answer the phone. If the Suns won he'd answer. There was 3 pay phones at the Circle K there on the corner. I dropped the quarter, punched the numbers. "Sorry Dad."

Then of course later I was among the potted plants and oleanders at the Mexican joint up on Litchfield Road & McDowell when you beat 'em. I got run off again. "Out, get out, these kids have a right to watch their game." I parked in the lot and tiptoed up to the bar area of this Mexican Restaurant and peeked thru the foliage. There sat Duncan, Parker and the Compost Pile, all smiles. I jockeyed on back to the house and took the kids to dinner, celebrated our asses off.

Hell, I didn't even know I hated ya's then. I was innately ignorant of ya's.

Sean Cagney
09-28-2014, 12:51 AM
Nope it is called Longevity! He won his first before Kobe won his first and 5th after Kobe won his 5th, he has been better alot longer, that is all that means.

Thread
09-28-2014, 12:59 AM
Nope it is called Longevity! He won his first before Kobe won his first and 5th after Kobe won his 5th, he has been better alot longer, that is all that means.

But, he had to give 1 back, and that is something Kobe has never had to endure. Kobe won 5. Kobe kept 5. Duncan won 6. Duncan kept 5. And Dunk was complicit in his own shit storm Instead of taking care of the Amy situation when it occurred he dared her to bust him. She busted him. There, THERE was Ground Zero. She whispered "Gay" and his stomach lurched. So, when the Heat came for him and he reached back for his prime, it was wounded, out of order and he couldn't reach it. And 6 took place. Tim has to answer for that. And as long as I draw breath on this site he will.

AlexJones
09-28-2014, 01:03 AM

You couldn't afford a cell phone in 2006? :lmao

Thread
09-28-2014, 01:03 AM
You couldn't afford a cell phone in 2006? :lmao

I don't do cell phones.

It's my religion.

Johnny RIngo
09-28-2014, 04:57 PM
Duncan won the majority of his championships as the first option.
Kobe won the majority of his championships as a sidekick.

Thread
09-28-2014, 07:12 PM
Duncan won the majority of his championships as the first option.
Kobe won the majority of his championships as a sidekick.

Duncan also was compelled to return 5.

chicken eye
09-29-2014, 12:18 PM
Duncan also was compelled to return 5.

True, true, but Thread...I'm telling you bro, bigcuties.com. CHECK. IT. OUT.

Thread
09-29-2014, 12:32 PM
True, true, but Thread...I'm telling you bro, bigcuties.com. CHECK. IT. OUT.

Yes, yes, yes.

Sean Cagney
09-29-2014, 02:57 PM
But, he had to give 1 back, and that is something Kobe has never had to endure. Kobe won 5. Kobe kept 5. Duncan won 6. Duncan kept 5. And Dunk was complicit in his own shit storm Instead of taking care of the Amy situation when it occurred he dared her to bust him. She busted him. There, THERE was Ground Zero. She whispered "Gay" and his stomach lurched. So, when the Heat came for him and he reached back for his prime, it was wounded, out of order and he couldn't reach it. And 6 took place. Tim has to answer for that. And as long as I draw breath on this site he will.
Kobe last two, Tim lost one. Shaq did well in the 04 Finals and Kobe failed to show up on both ends after .4 miracle. Amy was scorned from Timmay catching her and she didn't get what she wasnted out of the divorce, scorned women make up shit and lie and men know this man............

Still 5 is 5 and Tim was not on the floor to give that 6 away Pop sat him and then they gave it away so not his fault at all sir. You can't win the game with a rebound if you are not out there, that is on old POP THERE.

Thread
09-29-2014, 03:08 PM
Kobe last two, Tim lost one. Shaq did well in the 04 Finals and Kobe failed to show up on both ends after .4 miracle. Amy was scorned from Timmay catching her and she didn't get what she wasnted out of the divorce, scorned women make up shit and lie and men know this man............

Still 5 is 5 and Tim was not on the floor to give that 6 away Pop sat him and then they gave it away so not his fault at all sir. You can't win the game with a rebound if you are not out there, that is on old POP THERE.

No, Sean, Mareno, no. '04 & .4 were never in the trophy case. Not even close. Your 5th was in there, snug as a bug, in a fuckin' rug. The Spurs had to got and fetch it back out of there and hand it over to the Heat. That happened because of Tim & Amy, Amy and Tim. If he'd a gave her what she wanted, whatever she wanted she'd a retained her end of the original bargain. But, he got prideful and pride goeth before the fall.

You fellow must suffer 6. And I'm here to see that you do.