PDA

View Full Version : OT: Amber Rose pulled off a solid heist on Wiz Khalifa tbh

Thebesteva
09-26-2014, 10:43 AM
Take notes young fellas, marriage is bs. Make sure you get a prenup, postnup and all kinds of nups. Make sure the woman is loyal as fuck because these girls will rob you high and dry after a lifetime of hard work.

Amber Rose just married Wiz Khalifia for several months if that. She fucked another man, and now shes divorcing. Today they're reporting shes taking a million of his money with her.

Amber Rose will score more than a million bucks from Wiz Khalifa ... based on a long prenup she demanded before getting married ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with both Amber and Wiz tell TMZ ... Amber made numerous demands in the prenup ... which is more than 8 pages long.

TMZ broke the divorce story (http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/24/amber-rose-wiz-khalifa-divorce-cheating-custody/) ... including the fact that Amber wants the prenup enforced. We're told it's because she will get more money in her 1-year-marriage than she would without a prenup.

Cheating is IRRELEVANT ... California is a no-fault state and there's no mention of infidelity in the document.

Likewise ... the prenup does not mention custody, and for good reason -- the judge always makes that decision, based on the best interests of the child. Amber is asking for full legal and physical custody

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3ER9c1El5 (http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3ER9c1El5)

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2014, 07:20 PM
For a racist you sure are overly concerned with the lives of blacks that could buy and sell your ass a million times over....me thinks you really wish you could roll like the black race but your too pasty and shrimped dick :lol

Strange Love
09-26-2014, 07:24 PM
Sounds like wiz knew this was a posibility but still accepted like a cuck.

Kool Bob Love
09-26-2014, 08:05 PM
Kanye wins AGIAN.

chunticakes
09-26-2014, 10:03 PM
Lotta money, lotta luggage, lotta hos, when you puttin in work, that's how it goes.

TDMVPDPOY
09-26-2014, 10:33 PM
i notice the ho is sort of black and dye her hair yellow

lol black and yellow anthem

Thebesteva
09-26-2014, 11:19 PM
For a racist you sure are overly concerned with the lives of blacks that could buy and sell your ass a million times over....me thinks you really wish you could roll like the black race but your too pasty and shrimped dick :lol

I fucked 2 black girls in my entire life. They had no idea how racist I actually am deep down inside and kept saying they love non black guys. It was hilarious because one of them didnt tell me she had a kid, she was only 22 and her 3 year old walked in and said,"mamma Im hungry." She still kept riding me and said ill be out in a few knock the fucking door next time.

That was one of the lowest moments of my life tbh :lol

unforeseen
09-27-2014, 12:04 AM
I fucked 2 black girls in my entire life. They had no idea how racist I actually am deep down inside and kept saying they love non black guys. It was hilarious because one of them didnt tell me she had a kid, she was only 22 and her 3 year old walked in and said,"mamma Im hungry." She still kept riding me and said ill be out in a few knock the fucking door next time.

You have some crazy stories to tell. Shit so crazy that they have to be true. Keep up the good work. God bless you. :toast

Thebesteva
09-27-2014, 12:44 AM
You have some crazy stories to tell. Shit so crazy that they have to be true. Keep up the good work. God bless you. :toast

I'm a bit older than the average poster tbh. If you're above 25 and havent done some fucked up shit you need to go live a little. Honestly, I've done worst.

One of my ex's got married and had a kid 2 years after we broke up. She was easily the best ass I've ever gotten till this day, I mean this girl would wake me up at 5 am giving me head and swallow and go back to sleep. She just had too much drama and I didnt end up marrying her because marriage is for bustas.

Anyhow, I never fuck around with married girls, i have more respect than that. But they were divorcing, the dude had always told her he hated me because she would compare me to him a lot. I was going to medical school at the time and her husband was a degenerate drug addict. He always told her he's not a little bitch like me and he wont put up with her shit, mind you I left her and he married her but I'm the little bitch that put up with her shit.

She called me up and told me he cheated on her and they were in the process of divorcing and he is living at his moms now and has no car. She was super pissed and wanted me to come over and fuck her every which way for revenge. So I did. Afterwards we fell asleep for 30 mins and I was awoken by her son. He walked in and slept next to me and hugged me and said,"DADDY!" in excitement. She woke up laughing and said just play along because he might tell her actual ex and he will be pissed. It was dark in the room and this kid is only 3 years old so I just played along. She kissed his cheek and said sleep next to us. I whispered that I was gonna get the fuck out now.

On my drive home, I realized this girl just kissed her son on the cheek and she was sucking my dick a few moments before.

Needless to say I got the fuck out of there and went home. Later that week the dude added me on FB as an indirect threat and said we should be friends. I am pretty sure thats the worst thing ive ever done in my life.:lol

True story.

Thebesteva
09-27-2014, 01:54 AM

Nice profile pic

http://oi60.tinypic.com/309hduc.jpg

Strange Love
09-27-2014, 01:59 AM

How did you manage to keep it up? That's a huge turn off. Not to mention boner killer.

Thebesteva
09-27-2014, 02:07 AM
How did you manage to keep it up? That's a huge turn off. Not to mention boner killer.

It was a boner killer. Had to kind of recharge my erection and use another condom. I was pretty sure I contracted something that night, I was sweating bullets at the doctors office months later as I took the STD tests.

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2014, 06:53 AM

you can't keep up what you weren't blessed with :lol so there was never any boner killers....maybe a Vienna killer :lmao

Red Hawk #21
09-27-2014, 11:18 AM
I'm a bit older than the average poster tbh. If you're above 25 and havent done some fucked up shit you need to go live a little. Honestly, I've done worst.

One of my ex's got married and had a kid 2 years after we broke up. She was easily the best ass I've ever gotten till this day, I mean this girl would wake me up at 5 am giving me head and swallow and go back to sleep. She just had too much drama and I didnt end up marrying her because marriage is for bustas.

Anyhow, I never fuck around with married girls, i have more respect than that. But they were divorcing, the dude had always told her he hated me because she would compare me to him a lot. I was going to medical school at the time and her husband was a degenerate drug addict. He always told her he's not a little bitch like me and he wont put up with her shit, mind you I left her and he married her but I'm the little bitch that put up with her shit.

She called me up and told me he cheated on her and they were in the process of divorcing and he is living at his moms now and has no car. She was super pissed and wanted me to come over and fuck her every which way for revenge. So I did. Afterwards we fell asleep for 30 mins and I was awoken by her son. He walked in and slept next to me and hugged me and said,"DADDY!" in excitement. She woke up laughing and said just play along because he might tell her actual ex and he will be pissed. It was dark in the room and this kid is only 3 years old so I just played along. She kissed his cheek and said sleep next to us. I whispered that I was gonna get the fuck out now.

On my drive home, I realized this girl just kissed her son on the cheek and she was sucking my dick a few moments before.

Needless to say I got the fuck out of there and went home. Later that week the dude added me on FB as an indirect threat and said we should be friends. I am pretty sure thats the worst thing ive ever done in my life.:lol

True story.

:toast :rollin

m>s
09-27-2014, 12:21 PM
Nice profile pic

http://oi60.tinypic.com/309hduc.jpg

:lmao that kind of looks like kool

m>s
09-27-2014, 12:22 PM
It was a boner killer. Had to kind of recharge my erection and use another condom. I was pretty sure I contracted something that night, I was sweating bullets at the doctors office months later as I took the STD tests.
you're lucky dude, a cheap easy nut just isn't worth a lifetime of suffering. them sheeboons are nasty, dirty animals.

09-27-2014, 02:20 PM
She was a stripper prior to doing whatever it is she does now(why is she famous again?), and not even kanye(the whore lover) settled down with her. He should've seen this from a mile away.

Thebesteva
09-27-2014, 02:25 PM
you're lucky dude, a cheap easy nut just isn't worth a lifetime of suffering. them sheeboons are nasty, dirty animals.

I know man, like I said. I was alot younger at the time and hadnt really understood how dirty they can be. I stay away from that shit now

09-27-2014, 07:07 PM
I am black let me tell you, being black is actually a great thing...

m>s
09-27-2014, 07:11 PM
If I were born n!gger I would immediately kill myself just saying

Infinite_limit
09-27-2014, 09:40 PM
Who cares bout the money.....they share a child.

Trill Clinton
09-28-2014, 10:52 AM
ooooh honey chile, amber and wiz broke up???!!! oooohh honey wait till all the boys on spurstalk find out about this

http://i57.tinypic.com/32zrz2r.gif

09-28-2014, 12:59 PM
If I were born n!gger I would immediately kill myself just sayinghow do you feel about jews

DMC
09-28-2014, 08:06 PM
She had to fuck him though. No thanks.

DMC
09-28-2014, 08:07 PM
Especially if you're hunting at night. I can imagine it would have it's benefits.

spurraider21
09-28-2014, 08:49 PM
Especially if you're hunting at night. I can imagine it would have it's benefits.
:lmao

spurraider21
09-28-2014, 08:50 PM
since they weren't married for that long the community property won't be that much. apparently she's getting a mil, so he must have earned about 2 mil since the marriage. he's doing fine.

but if she gets full custody that's going to be a LOT of money down the line considering how young the kid is