PDA

View Full Version : Todd Gurley

Avante
09-28-2014, 05:21 AM
Too bad the announcers didn't know that Gurley was a great HS hurdler when he hurdled that defender today. A video of him hurdling would have been cool.

While he's a great back they really do need to cool the Herschel Walker comparisions, he's not all that. I doubt as a pro he comes close to accomplishing what other Georgia backs Terrel Davis, Rodney Hampton or Garrision Hearst accomplished. Too bad nobody but the Generals of the old USFL ever used Walker right, he was a classic I back. Yep....one trick pony. If they're going to count old AFL numbers they need to count USFL numbers.

copy

Advanced to the semifinals of the 110-meter hurdles at the 2011 IAAF World Youth Championships in Lille, France...Won the 2011 World Youth Trials in the 110 hurdles with a personal best 13.88 and was fifth in the 100...Posted career-best times of 7.16 in the 60 and 8.54 in the 60 hurdles at the 2011 New Balance Indoor Nationals...Won the 110 hurdles at the 2011 NCHSAA AA state meet...Personal-best times of 10.70 (100), 22.85 (200) and 40.89 (300 hurdles).

note...Herschel Walker was a 10.23 100m guy. Bo Jackson 10.33. Walker did beat Bo in the semi's of the SEC indoors in a 60.

pgardn
09-28-2014, 09:25 AM
Georgia, SC, Tenn, Missouri...

Just not very good. Pretty damn obvious.

Unfortunately Gurley will miss playing the better defenses in the SEC.

Pelicans78
09-28-2014, 09:42 AM

There are no great defenses in the SEC this season. Ole Miss may be the best.

Pelicans78
09-28-2014, 09:45 AM
Too bad the announcers didn't know that Gurley was a great HS hurdler when he hurdled that defender today. A video of him hurdling would have been cool.

While he's a great back they really do need to cool the Herschel Walker comparisions, he's not all that. I doubt as a pro he comes close to accomplishing what other Georgia backs Terrel Davis, Rodney Hampton or Garrision Hearst accomplished. Too bad nobody but the Generals of the old USFL ever used Walker right, he was a classic I back. Yep....one trick pony. If they're going to count old AFL numbers they need to count USFL numbers.

copy

Advanced to the semifinals of the 110-meter hurdles at the 2011 IAAF World Youth Championships in Lille, France...Won the 2011 World Youth Trials in the 110 hurdles with a personal best 13.88 and was fifth in the 100...Posted career-best times of 7.16 in the 60 and 8.54 in the 60 hurdles at the 2011 New Balance Indoor Nationals...Won the 110 hurdles at the 2011 NCHSAA AA state meet...Personal-best times of 10.70 (100), 22.85 (200) and 40.89 (300 hurdles).

note...Herschel Walker was a 10.23 100m guy. Bo Jackson 10.33. Walker did beat Bo in the semi's of the SEC indoors in a 60.

Gurley is bigger and faster than the other backs you mentioned, but I think he's taken too much of a pounding already in college and looks likely to wear down quickly in the pros. Hearst was great in college as well, but he became injury prone in the pros as well as Knoshown Moreno who's been getting injured frequently. Still, Gurley is the best player in college football right now. Don't forget how he physically pounded a great Bama defense two years ago in the SEC Title game. He's legit.

pgardn
09-28-2014, 10:30 AM

Alabama, LSU are certainly good. The spread has made its way to the SEC. Just because the scores are elevated does not mean there are not good Ds. The depth required to contain is just not present in some of these SEC teams. Auburn, ATM, Missouri have turned the conf with their offensive styles. Even Miss. St. has a vastly adjusted offense led by a dual threat QB. There was a reason Kiffin was hired by Saban. Smash mouth can be beaten. The writing was on the wall when Saban whined about the hurry up offenses creating more injuries. Horrible excuse by Saban.

Silver&Black
09-28-2014, 10:42 AM

I personally think Alabama, Miss. St., and Ole Miss have the best defenses in the SEC. Especially at D-Line....

What the hell was up with the Ole Miss vs. Memphis game?? Is Ole Miss' Defense that damn good or is Memphis' offense that shitty? I think Memphis barely broke 100 total yards...

Pelicans78
09-28-2014, 10:53 AM
Alabama, LSU are certainly good. The spread has made its way to the SEC. Just because the scores are elevated does not mean there are not good Ds. The depth required to contain is just not present in some of these SEC teams. Auburn, ATM, Missouri have turned the conf with their offensive styles. Even Miss. St. has a vastly adjusted offense led by a dual threat QB. There was a reason Kiffin was hired by Saban. Smash mouth can be beaten. The writing was on the wall when Saban whined about the hurry up offenses creating more injuries. Horrible excuse by Saban.

The spread has been in the SEC alot longer than people think. Tebow and Newton were spread QBs.

LSU's defense is not good this year. Ole Miss and Bama are the only good defenses. State has a good front 7 but bad secondary.

Pelicans78
09-28-2014, 10:54 AM
I personally think Alabama, Miss. St., and Ole Miss have the best defenses in the SEC. Especially at D-Line....

What the hell was up with the Ole Miss vs. Memphis game?? Is Ole Miss' Defense that damn good or is Memphis' offense that shitty? I think Memphis barely broke 100 total yards...

Ole Miss has a beast front 7. If they lose to Bama next week it's only gonna be because of Bo Wallace.

Silver&Black
09-28-2014, 11:11 AM
Ole Miss has a beast front 7. If they lose to Bama next week it's only gonna be because of Bo Wallace.

Yeah Bo looked like shit the first 3 quarters (well take out the opening drive of the game). He's gotta play a lot better against Bama next week to even have a chance. But with Bama...you still have to try and run the ball. If they can establish the run a little bit...that will help Bo out immensely. He's always been a pretty good play action passer. I think Treadwell can have a monster game at home also...they need him to step up big time also.

Still can't believe the Mizzou/South Carolina finish...wow. Talk about a choke job down the stretch...

Pelicans78
09-28-2014, 11:16 AM
Yeah Bo looked like shit the first 3 quarters (well take out the opening drive of the game). He's gotta play a lot better against Bama next week to even have a chance. But with Bama...you still have to try and run the ball. If they can establish the run a little bit...that will help Bo out immensely. He's always been a pretty good play action passer. I think Treadwell can have a monster game at home also...they need him to step up big time also.

Still can't believe the Mizzou/South Carolina finish...wow. Talk about a choke job down the stretch...

I agree about running the ball. Can't put too much pressure on Bo.

I think Ole Miss will contain Sims and keep him in the pocket. He's been deadly on rollouts.

Great doubleheader next week with A&M at State followed by Bama and Ole Miss.

pgardn
09-28-2014, 11:16 AM
The spread has been in the SEC alot longer than people think. Tebow and Newton were spread QBs.

LSU's defense is not good this year. Ole Miss and Bama are the only good defenses. State has a good front 7 but bad secondary.

Yep and they won. I have to disagree, the spread, or offenses based on quick passes with receivers used as blockers instead of runs, is much more prevalent now.

As far as Ole Miss and their D... Who exactly have they played... ? Boise is not a very good team. They don't have the old Boise talent. Miss. should fit Alabama's preferred style perfectly.

pgardn
09-28-2014, 11:19 AM

Spurrier has insisted their D is horrible but no one appears to believe him. And Missouri getting the ball rammed down their throat by Indiana... Indiana, bottom Big 10... Bad stuff.

Silver&Black
09-28-2014, 11:23 AM
I agree about running the ball. Can't put too much pressure on Bo.

I think Ole Miss will contain Sims and keep him in the pocket. He's been deadly on rollouts.

Great doubleheader next week with A&M at State followed by Bama and Ole Miss.

I know...gameday at Oxford and SEC network at Starkville. Now if we can get Southern Miss to stop stinking up the joint...

I don't know who I'm gonna pull for. I hate Alabama...but do I hate Ole Miss more? Now that's the million dollar question.

Silver&Black
09-28-2014, 11:27 AM
Spurrier has insisted their D is horrible but no one appears to believe him. And Missouri getting the ball rammed down their throat by Indiana... Indiana, bottom Big 10... Bad stuff.

Yeah...we should of seen this coming after the Texam A&M game. South Carolina is gonna have a long year...looks like Georgia is a lock to win the East now. I'm not buying Florida either. They barely won against Kentucky and their offense is suspect at best.

Damn...can we get Miss. St in the SEC East for the rest of this year.

pgardn
09-28-2014, 11:30 AM
Yeah...we should of seen this coming after the Texam A&M game. South Carolina is gonna have a long year...looks like Georgia is a lock to win the East now. I'm not buying Florida either. They barely won against Kentucky and their offense is suspect at best.

Damn...can we get Miss. St in the SEC East for the rest of this year.

The imbalance is curious. Florida is fertile ground.

Miss St. has a hell of a QB and would be the favorites imo. in the East.

Pelicans78
09-28-2014, 11:30 AM
Yep and they won. I have to disagree, the spread, or offenses based on quick passes with receivers used as blockers instead of runs, is much more prevalent now.

As far as Ole Miss and their D... Who exactly have they played... ? Boise is not a very good team. They don't have the old Boise talent. Miss. should fit Alabama's preferred style perfectly.

Miss runs a spread offense :lol. Ole Miss has a ton of athletes on defense. Their front 7 is a monster and they shut down a Memphis offense who scored 35 points at UCLA in close loss.

And you changed your tune about the spread by mentioning quick passes even though Malzahn was Cam's offensive coordinator. Mississippi State has run a spread offense since Mullins came in 2009. Ole Miss has run a spread offense since 2012. Missouri's spread isn't any different from the other teams mentioned. Now A&M runs a spread passing attack which is different and have dominated defenses outside of LSU.

Spurrier's offense isn't conventional other, but he relies on the deep passing attack compared to A&M.

Petrino ran a wide open offense at Arkansas before he got fired for obvious reasons.

Pelicans78
09-28-2014, 11:32 AM
I know...gameday at Oxford and SEC network at Starkville. Now if we can get Southern Miss to stop stinking up the joint...

I don't know who I'm gonna pull for. I hate Alabama...but do I hate Ole Miss more? Now that's the million dollar question.

Hard to pull for either especially since State travels to both.

Pelicans78
09-28-2014, 11:33 AM
The imbalance is curious. Florida is fertile ground.

Miss St. has a hell of a QB and would be the favorites imo. in the East.

Georgia has the most talent in the East, but their QB is average and defense is underachieving as usual. Its a coaching issue overall. Richt recruits well all the time and sends a ton of guys to the pros, but he can't get over the hump. They should have beat Bama two years ago in the SEC Title game but couldn't get it done.

Pelicans78
09-28-2014, 11:34 AM
Unless LSU finds their QB which they appear to have with Harris, they're gonna finish last in the West.

pgardn
09-28-2014, 11:37 AM
Miss runs a spread offense :lol. Ole Miss has a ton of athletes on defense. Their front 7 is a monster and they shut down a Memphis offense who scored 35 points at UCLA in close loss.

And you changed your tune about the spread by mentioning quick passes even though Malzahn was Cam's offensive coordinator. Mississippi State has run a spread offense since Mullins came in 2009. Ole Miss has run a spread offense since 2012. Missouri's spread isn't any different from the other teams mentioned. Now A&M runs a spread passing attack which is different and have dominated defenses outside of LSU.

Spurrier's offense isn't conventional other, but he relies on the deep passing attack compared to A&M.

Petrino ran a wide open offense at Arkansas before he got fired for obvious reasons.

Fine. UCLA has a good D? Even Texas could move the ball on them?

So there are more wide open offenses games now. You disagree?
The SEC was ruled by a dinosaur offense in Alabama.
You think ATM did not play any role in making this clear?
Who in their right mind would bring Kiffin in if something needed to be changed?

The SEC offenses have adapted. And you disagree?

pgardn
09-28-2014, 11:40 AM
Georgia has the most talent in the East, but their QB is average and defense is underachieving as usual. Its a coaching issue overall. Richt recruits well all the time and sends a ton of guys to the pros, but he can't get over the hump. They should have beat Bama two years ago in the SEC Title game but couldn't get it done.

Georgia is as overrated as Texas almost every year. This is one of the premier choke teams in college football.

Pelicans78
09-28-2014, 11:41 AM
Fine.

So there are more wide open offenses games now. You disagree?
The SEC was ruled by a dinosaur offense in Alabama.
You think ATM did not play any role in making this clear?
Who in their right mind would bring Kiffin in if something needed to be changed?

The SEC offenses have adapted. And you disagree?

Its a combination of offenses adapting and the defenses losing a ton of quality players to the draft the last two years. The defenses aren't nearly as good as they were in 2012. The offenses have adapted as well with the exception of Georgia which still runs a pro style offense. Kiffin runs a pro style as well. He's only adapted because his QB is used to running no huddle offenses. Kiffin never ran a no huddle until this year. But his offense will get shut down at Oxford. The only way they win is if Bo Wallace commits a ton of turnovers.

Pelicans78
09-28-2014, 11:43 AM
Georgia is as overrated as Texas almost every year. This is one of the premier choke teams in college football.

They almost went to the title game two years ago, but overall they're underachieving considering all the talent they always get. Richt is a monster recruiter, but he doesn't always get the most out of those guys. His last SEC Title was 2005. The team he has now is good enough to win the SEC, but they will find a way to lose a close one like the bad loss at South Carolina.

Pelicans78
09-28-2014, 11:48 AM
To me Georgia is alot like Oklahoma.

pgardn
09-28-2014, 11:49 AM
I sill love watching the SEC.

A must see for everyone is Saban staring down Kiffin if anything goes wrong on offense.
This is great comedy. What ever network, CBS or ESPN shows Alabama, they have to keep a camera on that.

I wonder if any Alabama official has said something to Saban. It's priceless stuff.

Silver&Black
09-28-2014, 11:50 AM

While we do spend more time in the spread offense as compared to when we were coached by Sly Croom...and even going back to Jackie Sherrill....we hardly ever go spread against good SEC teams. We will go 5 wide against Jackson St., Southern Miss, and other "lesser" teams...but when we play Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Florida, Ole Miss...etc. it seems like we try to establish the run first. If that is working...then we'll throw 3 WR's out there. But never 5 like with Jackson St and Southern Miss.

The spread offense in the SEC is a weird thing. If you got the right QB...it can go a long way. If you don't...your QB will have 4 INTs.

Silver&Black
09-28-2014, 11:52 AM
Unless LSU finds their QB which they appear to have with Harris, they're gonna finish last in the West.

Is that the QB who came in at the end of the LSU vs. Miss St. game and finally started throwing the deep ball?

pgardn
09-28-2014, 11:53 AM
To me Georgia is alot like Oklahoma.

Oklahoma lost to Texas last year.
A legit loss. Go figure that one out after they stomped Alabama... Oklahoma actually won a bowl game...

Silver&Black
09-28-2014, 11:59 AM
Oklahoma lost to Texas last year.
A legit loss. Go figure that one out after they stomped Alabama... Oklahoma actually won a bowl game...

Sure bet in college football...if Alabama is undefeated and losses the Iron Bowl (which pretty much means they've lost a chance at the National Championship)...bet everything you got on the other team to whip Alabama's ass in whatever bowl game they're playing in.

Silver&Black
09-28-2014, 12:02 PM
All right Pelicans78 and pgardn...gotta go watch my Tampa Bay Bucs get skull fucked by Pittsburgh now. If they keep it with 30 I'll be shocked....

pgardn
09-28-2014, 12:06 PM
All right Pelicans78 and pgardn...gotta go watch my Tampa Bay Bucs get skull fucked by Pittsburgh now. If they keep it with 30 I'll be shocked....

Oh jeezzz...

Credit to those of us who keep up with crappy teams.

Blake
09-28-2014, 12:08 PM
Too bad nobody but the Generals of the old USFL ever used Walker right, he was a classic I back. Yep....one trick pony.

Oh look. Retard trying to look smarht.

Walker had 2000 yards from scrimmage for the Cowboys in 1988. 1500 rushing, 500 receiving.

There's a reason the Vikings let themselves get raped.

Avante
09-30-2014, 11:41 AM

There is no doubt Gurley is the real deal regardless of that, he's just not on a par with Walker or Jackson and that's obvious.

Avante
09-30-2014, 11:45 AM
Oh look. Retard trying to look smarht.

Walker had 2000 yards from scrimmage for the Cowboys in 1988. 1500 rushing, 500 receiving.

There's a reason the Vikings let themselves get raped.

Oh look the dummy can't spell...smart.

We all know about Walkers career little man, ok? I'll go slow...

The Cowboys didn't use him right, and if you'd seen those games you'd know that. The guy couldn't cut back yet they still tried to run him as if he could.

Avante
09-30-2014, 11:59 AM
Gurley is bigger and faster than the other backs you mentioned, but I think he's taken too much of a pounding already in college and looks likely to wear down quickly in the pros. Hearst was great in college as well, but he became injury prone in the pros as well as Knoshown Moreno who's been getting injured frequently. Still, Gurley is the best player in college football right now. Don't forget how he physically pounded a great Bama defense two years ago in the SEC Title game. He's legit.

I know he's the real deal/legit, but to try and compare him to Walker/Jackson who were just as big and far far faster....nay!

Blake
09-30-2014, 01:58 PM
Oh look the dummy can't spell...smart.

We all know about Walkers career little man, ok? I'll go slow...

The Cowboys didn't use him right, and if you'd seen those games you'd know that. The guy couldn't cut back yet they still tried to run him as if he could.

2000 yards and they didn't use him right?

Fuck you're an idiot. Pure stupid.

Avante
09-30-2014, 02:23 PM
2000 yards and they didn't use him right?

Fuck you're an idiot. Pure stupid.

Stupid is paying attention to yards and ignoring touchs, that's what a total moron does. Nobody should be this fucking dumb, wow~~~~~~~~~

Blake
09-30-2014, 02:24 PM
You're stupid. period.

Avante
09-30-2014, 02:26 PM
You're stupid. period.

Stupid is this...

Riggins gained over 1300 yards in 1983, what a great season....right? The cat averaged...3.6.

You gotta be be the dumbest poster I've ever encountered, wow!

Here ya go moron, what most were saying.

The biggest block buster trade in the NFL and the Vikings got the short end of the
stick. ... Lynn acquired Herschel Walker from the Cowboys and new owner Jerry
.... player (particularly their defense), but Walker was never used properly by the
... All rights reserved, no portion of this publication may be reproduced without ...

Avante
09-30-2014, 02:54 PM
Bo Jackson was a decathlete in HS, he was so superior to everyone else in Alabama he never had to run the final event the 1500, that's dominate!

Hercshel Walker could have been a world class sprinter if not for football.

Todd Gurley not on that level.

Blake
09-30-2014, 04:45 PM
Stupid is
You gotta be be the dumbest poster I've ever encountered, wow!

Here ya go moron, what most were saying.

The biggest block buster trade in the NFL and the Vikings got the short end of the
stick. ... Lynn acquired Herschel Walker from the Cowboys and new owner Jerry
.... player (particularly their defense), but Walker was never used properly by the
... All rights reserved, no portion of this publication may be reproduced without ...

Lol most.

that one guy's opinion was that the Vikings didn't use Walker right.....

you're a fucking imbecile.

Blake
09-30-2014, 04:46 PM
but way to chop it up and make it look like they were talking about the Cowboys

Avante
09-30-2014, 07:02 PM
Lol most.

that one guy's opinion was that the Vikings didn't use Walker right.....

you're a fucking imbecile.

So you are dumb enought to think there wasn't talk about the Cowboys using Walker wrong also? Dude how old were you in the mid 80;s?

Avante
09-30-2014, 07:03 PM
but way to chop it up and make it look like they were talking about the Cowboys

No I didn't, that's exactly how it looked...exactly.

Blake
09-30-2014, 10:29 PM
No I didn't, that's exactly how it looked...exactly.

Yes, you did. This is how it looked......exactly:

Perhaps the Vikings could've salvaged something out of having decimated their team for one player (particularly their defense), but Walker was never used properly by the coaching brain trust (a total oxymoron in this case). Walker left the Vikings for Philadelphia soon after, and ultimately wound up back in Dallas, an ironic completion of Herschel's journey.

http://www.vikingupdate.com/history/historyprofiles/thetrade.html

it's a lame Viking fan site.

Only an extremely retarded fuck would claim that a running back that gained 2000 yards from scrimmage was "used wrong".

The discussion is over. But feel free to go full retarded monologue about me though.

Avante
10-02-2014, 01:14 PM
Yes, you did. This is how it looked......exactly:

it's a lame Viking fan site.

Only an extremely retarded fuck would claim that a running back that gained 2000 yards from scrimmage was "used wrong".

The discussion is over. But feel free to go full retarded monologue about me though.

Do you work at being wrong?

I copied that from the Google page to that site, ok stupid? I assumed that was obvious ya dumb fuck.

Where were you in the mid 80's. well I was listening to this..."they need to run Walker between the tackles more, he's not an outside runner"....from Cowboy fans/tv announcers....ok dummy?

Moron....Walker had a unique running style, he was super quick off the mark and powerful, he was not a cut back runner at all. His best work was from the I .......I know, you're confused.

Blake
10-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Damn you're stupid.

Avante
10-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Damn you're stupid.

translation

I see you did copy that off Google, I was wrong yet again. I know nothing about the talk about Walker back then. Yep, I know nothing about this. Why I even try to take you on....yep, I'm stupid.

Blake
10-02-2014, 03:12 PM
You're illiterate.

Avante
10-02-2014, 04:24 PM
You're illiterate.

Tell my creative writing teacher at COS that, who once told me...."you should seriously think about being a writer".

Does it hurt being as stupid and wrong as you always are?

Blake
10-02-2014, 05:55 PM
You should seriously think about shutting up, stupid.

Avante
10-02-2014, 06:28 PM
You should seriously think about shutting up, stupid.

Continue to follow us all around ya little leech, what a loser~

Blake
10-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Continue to follow us all around ya little leech, what a loser~

Multiple personality disorder

Blake
10-09-2014, 04:56 PM
Gurley suspended indefinitely by ncaa

I wonder what he did.....

Kermit
10-09-2014, 05:37 PM
He's no Johnny Football.

Clipper Nation
10-09-2014, 05:52 PM
:lol The Avante Curse strikes again

Blake
10-09-2014, 06:05 PM
:lol The Avante Curse strikes again

Lol it's scary tbh

Avante
10-10-2014, 10:23 PM
:lol The Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) Curse strikes again

Tell Russell Wilson that.

Avante
10-10-2014, 10:25 PM
Georgia always has someone ready to step up when it comes to running backs. Nick Chubb is averaging over 7 yards a carry and while he's not as explosive as Gurly he's more bullish. He's a chain mover just not the game breaker.

Blake
10-10-2014, 11:40 PM
Tell Russell Wilson that.

or Terrance West

Tonight is the night I expect to see Terrance West break loose. He is the real deal.

31 yards on 8 carries

Avante
10-10-2014, 11:50 PM
or Terrance West

100 yards in his first pro game.

Don't you ever get tired of bugging the grown ups?

Blake
10-11-2014, 12:21 AM
100 yards in his first pro game.

Don't you ever get tired of bugging the grown ups?

Naw, it's fun lighting bags of shit on an old man's front porch and watching him step in it over and over again

Avante
10-11-2014, 12:38 AM
Naw, it's fun lighting bags of shit on an old man's front porch and watching him step in it over and over again

You really are a retarded little freak aren't ya? Tell us all again about Texas Tech, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
10-11-2014, 01:36 PM
You really are a retarded old fuck. No question.

Avante
10-11-2014, 02:21 PM
You really are a retarded old fuck. No question.

Comment on this one freak.

Georgia always has someone ready to step up when it comes to running backs. Nick Chubb is averaging over 7 yards a carry and while he's not as explosive as Gurly he's more bullish. He's a chain mover just not the game breaker.

Blake
10-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Chubb averaged 3.8 ypc today.

Avante curse continues.

Pelicans78
10-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Georgia defense won this game. No debate about that.

Avante
10-12-2014, 10:02 AM

Avante curse continues.

John Riggins is in the Hall of Fame with a career average of 3.8.

Avante
10-17-2014, 06:08 PM
Nick Chubb should roll tomorrow.

Blake
10-17-2014, 06:56 PM

That's funny because you have chubby rolls

Clipper Nation
10-17-2014, 07:03 PM
:lol

Avante
10-17-2014, 07:08 PM

Texas Tech by two td's, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
10-17-2014, 07:11 PM
The best back I've seen so far this season......James Conner. A 250 pounder that runs like a 200 pounder until time for contact.

Avante
10-18-2014, 06:07 PM

What, over 200 yards and two TD with a 6.7 avg.....so far.

Over 300 yards in two games.

Avante
11-13-2014, 01:07 AM

Avante curse continues.

Hey stupid what is his average now?

Blake
11-13-2014, 01:14 AM
:cry Hey stupid what is his average now?:cry

What was his average that day you cursed him?

Lol thin skin

Avante
11-13-2014, 02:26 AM
What was his average that day you cursed him?

Lol thin skin

See how stupid you are, who was talking about "a" game? I was talking about how he'd do replacing Gurley ya idiot.

Damn you're dumb.

Texas Tech by two td's, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
11-13-2014, 02:31 AM
^ raving lunatic

Avante
11-13-2014, 02:46 AM
^ raving lunatic

Retarded little freak.

Blake
11-13-2014, 09:08 AM
:madrun :madrun :madrun

Avante
11-13-2014, 10:03 AM
Blake...I can see Texas Tech winning by two td's.
Avante....so you thought TT could win by two td's....right?
Blake...of course not.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
11-16-2014, 01:28 AM
Georgia simply doesn't need Gurley, Chubb is gaining over 140 yards a game.

Pelicans78
11-16-2014, 08:17 AM

They never needed Gurley with the team around him. They need a coach who can simply get them to play each week. They have the talent to beat anyone in the country. If Mizzou can lose a game, don't be surprised if Georgia blows out whoever comes out of the SEC West. The talent is simply there all over the field.

Avante
11-16-2014, 10:11 AM
They never needed Gurley with the team around him. They need a coach who can simply get them to play each week. They have the talent to beat anyone in the country. If Mizzou can lose a game, don't be surprised if Georgia blows out whoever comes out of the SEC West. The talent is simply there all over the field.

Wouldn't that be something if Georgia won the SEC. I can't argue with you there.

Splits
11-16-2014, 05:10 PM
torn ACL

Blake
11-17-2014, 11:05 AM
torn ACL

Avante curse.

Avante
11-17-2014, 05:51 PM
Avante curse.

translation

Hey Avante, since Gurley was a HS hurdler what other running backs ran the hurdles?

Here ya go little guy....

James Owens UCLA/Niners
Tyrone Wheatley Michigan/Giants
Bobby Mitchell Illinois/Browns
Paul Lowe Oregon State/Chargers
Roger Craig Nebraska/Niners
Hugh "The King" McElhenny Washington/Niners
Mel Renfro Oregon/Cowboys
Milt Campbell Indiana/Browns

Clipper Nation
11-29-2014, 04:03 PM
The Curse finally got Chubb in the biggest game of the season. Fumblefaggotry in the RZ and didn't do shit in the second half.

:lol Old Faggot

Avante
11-29-2014, 06:51 PM
The Curse finally got Chubb in the biggest game of the season. Fumblefaggotry in the RZ and didn't do shit in the second half.

Nick Chubb has a better average per carry as a freshman than Todd Gurley or Herschel Walker had. He'll rush for over 1200 yards and as we know he shared time early on. That's some curse, hahahaha!!!! Ya don't have a brain in your head half pint....none!

Hey stupid......HE'S A FRESHMAN!!!!!!!!

Yep, cursed, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrL3CymsUpY

This Clipper Nation is one dumb fuck!

Clipper Nation
11-29-2014, 06:55 PM
He's been CursedPERIOD

Avante
11-29-2014, 06:58 PM
He's been CursedPERIOD

You're mentally retardedPERIOD!

i talked about him when he was just a back up, now over 1200 and over a 6 yard average. Now think ya dumb fuck.

Avante...keep an eye on backup Nick Chubb, he's the next great thing at Grorgia.
Clipper Nation....who?

Then the guy goes on to gain over 1200 yards, 11 td's and averages over 6 yards a carry, which is superior to what Gurley and Walker averaged as freshman.

Clipper Nation...he's cursed! he's cursed!

Avante...how's that little guy, didn't he have over 100 yards rushing before the half?
Clipper Nation....yes, but we forget all that he fumbled! he fumbled~!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
11-29-2014, 08:44 PM
Lol Chubb fumble

Avante
11-29-2014, 11:57 PM
Is this funny or what? Look at those two idiots, they totally ignore the guy having a tremendous season and it's real obvious he's going to be sOmething really special the next couple seasons before the NFL comes calling to ......he fumbled , he's cursed.

Talk about a couple retards, wow!!!!!!!

Avante
11-30-2014, 01:01 AM
Georgia's 1000 yard NFL rushers

Rodney Hampton
Herschel Walker
Terrell Davis
Olandis Gary
Garrison Hearst
Knowshon Moreno
Robert Edwards

Who am I forgetting?

Check out Auburn.

Wiliam Andrews
Ronnie Brown
Joe Cribbs
Stephen Davis
Rudi Johnson
James Brooks

Bo Jackson had over 900 one season sharing time with Marcus Allen.

Speaking of Marcus Allen.

USC 1000 yard NFL rushers.

Mike Garrett
Charles White
O.J.Simpson
Marcus Allen
Ricky Bell
Sam "Bam" Cunningham
Lendale White
Reggie Bush

Pelicans78
11-30-2014, 01:50 AM
You left out Knowshon Moreno and Robert Edwards for Georgia.

Isiah Crowell went to Georgia during his freshmen season before getting kicked off the team.

Avante
11-30-2014, 01:53 AM
You left out Knowshon Moreno and Robert Edwards for Georgia.

Isiah Crowell went to Georgia during his freshmen season before getting kicked off the team.

Thanks, will add them.

The Robert Edwards story is a sad one, he could have been a star. Fucked up a knee in one of those NFL off season media things. Beach football?

I like to keep Crowell in the SWAC, they need him more.

Clipper Nation
11-30-2014, 02:22 AM
Is this funny or what? Look at those two idiots, they totally ignore the guy having a tremendous season and it's real obvious he's going to be spmething really special the next couple seasons before the NFL comes calling to ......he fumbled , he's cursed.

Talk about a couple retards, wow!!!!!!!
:lol Fumblefaggot
:lol Only 30 total yards after the first quarter in Georgia's biggest game of the season

Avante
11-30-2014, 02:28 AM
:lol Fumblefaggot
:lol Only 30 total yards after the first quarter in Georgia's biggest game of the season

Little man, have you not learned anything at all? You don't act like a total idiot over "a" game or even a season. You give things some time.

Damn you're dumb.

Chubb is a freshman ya dumb fuck, now think!

Clipper Nation
11-30-2014, 02:31 AM
Little man, have you not learned anything at all? You don't act like a total idiot over "a" game or even a season. You give things some time.

Damn you're dumb.

:lol Three more years of Old Faggot premature ejaculations, fumblefaggotry and losses to Georgia Tech

Avante
11-30-2014, 02:34 AM
:lol Three more years of Old Faggot premature ejaculations, fumblefaggotry and losses to Georgia Tech

Stud back goes down in comes.....who?.....well he did exactly what I said he'd do ya dumb fuck, hurts don't it, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep an eye on Pitts James Conner ya fucking moron, watch what happens to him come NFL time.

Avante
12-30-2014, 02:52 AM
Look for Chubb to have a 100 yards plus in his bowl game.

Silver&Black
12-30-2014, 09:52 PM
Look for Chubb to have a 100 yards plus in his bowl game.

You were off by about 120 yards.

Chubb....29 rushes, 222 yards, TD......school bowl record.

Silver&Black
12-30-2014, 09:59 PM
He's still going:

33 rushes, 267 yards, 2 TD

Avante
12-30-2014, 10:11 PM
You were off by about 120 yards.

Chubb....29 rushes, 222 yards, TD......school bowl record.

First time I saw him run I saw.."it". The guy is going to be one of the great college backs if he can stay healthy.

I did say 100...plus.

Silver&Black
12-30-2014, 10:16 PM
First time I saw him run I saw.."it". The guy is going to be one of the great college backs if he can stay healthy.

I did say 100...plus.

He played out of his mind today. Both him and Fournette (LSU) have a lot of potential. We'll see though....

Avante
12-30-2014, 10:23 PM
He played out of his mind today. Both him and Fournette (LSU) have a lot of potential. We'll see though....

Fournette is a lot faster than I thought he was. Not many 225 pounders returning kickoffs. If he stays healthy he'll leave LSU as the schools all time leading rusher.

Chubb doesn't have long range speed but that burst with power, and enought wiggle.

Avante
12-30-2014, 10:37 PM
Funny reading the idiots like Clipper Nation and Blake, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
01-14-2015, 02:32 AM
Best running back duos....(just being there together)

USC...Charles White/Marcus Allen
Army..Glenn "Mr. Outside" Davis/Doc "Mr.Inside" Blanchard

All four of them winning a Heisman

Oklahoma St...Thurman Thomas/Barry Sanders
Penn State...Franco Harris/Lydell Mitchell
Oregon...Lagarrette Blount/LaMichael James
USC...LenDale White/Reggie Bush
Georgia...Todd Gurley/Nick Chubb

Who else?

NFO
01-14-2015, 06:28 AM
Best running back duos....(just being there together)

USC...Charles White/Marcus Allen
Army..Glenn "Mr. Outside" Davis/Doc "Mr.Inside" Blanchard

All four of them winning a Heisman

Oklahoma St...Thurman Thomas/Barry Sanders
Penn State...Franco Harris/Lydell Mitchell
Oregon...Lagarrette Blount/LaMichael James
USC...LenDale White/Reggie Bush
Georgia...Todd Gurley/Nick Chubb

Who else?

Monte Ball/Melvin Gordon????

Avante
01-14-2015, 09:44 AM
Monte Ball/Melvin Gordon????

Yep, 2011 and 2012.

Now add....

Alabama...Mark Ingram/Eddie Lacy
Michigan...Mel Anthony/"Squirmin' " Sherman Lewis
Minnesota...Marion Barber/Lawrence Maroney

Blake
09-30-2016, 03:52 PM

I did say 100...plus.

Avante Curse coming in late but still coming in

Avante
10-02-2016, 02:28 AM
I have never seen a more elusive QB than what I just saw, that Jackson kid is amazing. What a great RB he would make, amazing elusiveness and acceleration.

RGIII the only college*** QB that could hang with him at 100m.

*** Curtis Conway was a HS QB, he would be the fastest player to ever play QB.

Pelicans78
10-02-2016, 09:02 AM
Yep, 2011 and 2012.

Now add....

Alabama...Mark Ingram/Eddie Lacy
Michigan...Mel Anthony/"Squirmin' " Sherman Lewis
Minnesota...Marion Barber/Lawrence Maroney

Trent Richardson played with Ingram, not Lacy.

Avante
10-02-2016, 11:37 PM
Trent Richardson played with Ingram, not Lacy.

Wel actually, in 2010 Lacy gained 406 and Ingram gained 875.

Pelicans78
10-03-2016, 08:08 AM
Wel actually, in 2010 Lacy gained 406 and Ingram gained 875.

And how much did Richardson gain in 2009 and 2010? Stick to PAC-12 football.

Avante
10-03-2016, 12:45 PM
And how much did Richardson gain in 2009 and 2010? Stick to PAC-12 football.

How about....yep, I was wrong, Lacy did play with Ingram as you mentioned.....well?

Dude, I can talk the SWC when all they had was white guys, ok? Ya wanna talk the days of Billy Cannon at LSU, how about Joe Belino at Navy? Wanna talk the SWAC and Grambling? How about Big Ben Stevenson at Tuskegee?

Wanna talk Wilbur Jackson at Alabama, oh yeah......ya can't.

Blake
10-03-2016, 01:53 PM
Wanna talk Wilbur Jackson at Alabama, oh yeah......ya can't.

Oh yeah....nobody wants ta

Avante
10-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Never forget the first time I saw Jerry Rice play, it was in the old North South all star game. I knew about him because of what MVS was doing back then, scores like 77-10, all kinds of records set running a five receiver offense. Rice being the main man. Rice was something else that day.

Never understood why QB Wilie Totten didn't make it.

monosylab1k
11-11-2017, 08:44 PM

Damn you're dumb.

Another dogshit take from Spurstalk’s alpha pedo :lol

Avante
11-17-2017, 11:35 PM
Another dogshit take from Spurstalk’s alpha pedo :lol

Dude, you read my post that started all that sily pedo BS, so why act like ya can't read....well?

AND....how has Gurley and Chubb done.....well?

Avante
11-17-2017, 11:39 PM
Boyce Love could have been a national class sprinter, why he gave up track...? Stanford had Darin Nelson do both, he still had a good NFL career.

Avante
08-27-2018, 10:46 PM
How did Todd Gurley pan out?

Hahahhahaha!

Blake
08-27-2018, 10:59 PM

I did say 100...plus.

Lol "it"

"Chubb rushed 15 times for 11 yards and caught one pass (one target) for 12 yards during Thursday's 20-10 preseason victory over the Giants.

Chubb was the only Browns back to see double-digit carries in the contest, but failed to make an impression. The fact he saw the bulk of the carries is encouraging, but at the same time, his underwhelming performance highlights the fact he's still behind Carlos Hyde and Duke Johnson on the depth chart."

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/browns-nick-chubb-tough-sledding-in-preseason-debut/

Avante
08-27-2018, 11:15 PM
Lol "it"

"Chubb rushed 15 times for 11 yards and caught one pass (one target) for 12 yards during Thursday's 20-10 preseason victory over the Giants.

Chubb was the only Browns back to see double-digit carries in the contest, but failed to make an impression. The fact he saw the bulk of the carries is encouraging, but at the same time, his underwhelming performance highlights the fact he's still behind Carlos Hyde and Duke Johnson on the depth chart."

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/browns-nick-chubb-tough-sledding-in-preseason-debut/

You never learn do ya little guy?

GIVE THINGS SOME TIME....ok rookie?

Blake
08-28-2018, 08:46 AM
Lol "it"

Avante
08-29-2018, 01:12 AM
Lol "it"

So you were wrong about Chubb, nothing new.

Blake
08-29-2018, 06:18 AM
No I wasn't.

Avante
08-29-2018, 11:36 PM
No I wasn't.

So why tell me about an average per carry as a frosh, well? You didn't know he was going to have TONS of carries? So what was that silliness really about, well?

Blake
08-30-2018, 07:21 AM
So why tell me about an average per carry as a frosh, well? You didn't know he was going to have TONS of carries? So what was that silliness really about, well?

It was a game that you cursed him on.

You're a liar.

Avante
08-30-2018, 11:56 AM
It was a game that you cursed him on.

You're a liar.

Dummy, why would anyone talk about what a FROSH RB averaged in ...ONE..game? Dude, the point was what? You cannot be this damn stupid.

Blake
08-30-2018, 12:22 PM
Dummy, why would anyone talk about what a FROSH RB averaged in ...ONE..game? Dude, the point was what? You cannot be this damn stupid.

The point is that you're a curse.

You're so fucking slow.

Avante
08-30-2018, 12:42 PM
The point is that you're a curse.

You're so fucking slow.

Blake, see how ya do. Totally ignoring what is being talked about here.

Dude, why in the hell does anyone tell anybody what a FROSH RB averaged per carry in ONE game? Explain that to me half pint, well? So the guy was never going to play again? What was the point there, well? Now don't go rambling on about stupid shit, answer the damn question guy.

Blake
08-30-2018, 08:01 PM
Blah blah

Avante
08-30-2018, 11:07 PM
Blah blah

translation

Yep, that was totally stupid but as you know I never ever admit my stupidity. Yep, you nailed both Gurley and Chubb. So all I can do now is blah blah.

Blake
08-30-2018, 11:55 PM
You're a liar. That's it. Not gonna waste time responding to your tldr posts

Avante
08-31-2018, 12:15 AM
You're a liar. That's it. Not gonna waste time responding to your tldr posts

Dude, why not just...ok ok that was stupid....alright? Blake, you can never admit ya fucked up can ya?

Why tell me....

Avante curse continues.

.....those were your words, why?

Blake
08-31-2018, 09:21 AM
Dude, why not just...ok ok that was stupid....alright? Blake, you can never admit ya fucked up can ya?

Why tell me....

Avante curse continues.

.....those were your words, why?

You went off on how great he is then he went out and had a mediocre game. That's the avante curse in action.

Why do you struggle with English

Avante
08-31-2018, 07:02 PM
You went off on how great he is then he went out and had a mediocre game. That's the avante curse in action.

Why do you struggle with English

Why do you struggle with common sense?

Dude, did you really think I was talking about...........ONE............game? You can't be serious. You honestly couldn't figure out I was talking about what he would become? I had to actually say.....ok ok now, remember not talking just this game..........Dude, really?

Blake, ya said something stupid, ok, so how about cooling your bullshit and...ok, you're right that was pretty stupid....ok little fella?

Curse? So where are Chubb, Gurley, Henry, Tyreek Hill....now, well?

Blake, you work way too damn hard at being a little prick, why? And since you are too damn dumb to understand this, if I ever say.....check out Speedy Jones.....I;m never talking about just one game, ok guy? And, this actually has to be explained to your dumbass, sheesh~~~

Blake
08-31-2018, 10:14 PM
Oh look a long whiny post I won't read

Avante
08-31-2018, 10:26 PM

What a sad little shit. Not a nut on the boy.

Pathetic.

Blake
09-01-2018, 10:29 PM
Oh look whiny weak sauce

Silver&Black
09-02-2018, 06:15 PM

"I won't read"

:lol Going on a 20 post back and forth with the same guy.
:lol You're reading it

Blake
09-03-2018, 12:07 AM
"I won't read"

No I didn't read the wall of text post #138

Avante
09-04-2018, 04:23 PM
"I won't read"

Here's the funny.

Blake follows me around as we all can see, yet......didn't read.....hahahahaha~~~~ Hell, I ignore the guy for months at a time and there he STILL is humping away, sheesh~~~~

Anytime the boy knows he's wrong he can never....ok ok, I was wrong like a man, it's.....didn't read, when everybody knows he did.

Yep, a weird little shit.

Avante....check out frosh Speedy Jones.
Blake..(Jones has a bad game).....hahahahaha..don't know shit.

Following week Jones gains 230 yards and scors three TD's.

Where is Blake?

Blake
09-04-2018, 04:26 PM
Oh a long whiny post I won't read part 2

Avante
09-04-2018, 04:29 PM
Oh a long whiny post I won't read part 2

Who follows other posters around to tell them .......hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

I showed this dumb ass up..AGAIN...and look at how the boy acts, yep, a cowardly worm.

Blake
09-04-2018, 04:36 PM
Nobody believes you. Go eat a dick.

Avante
09-04-2018, 04:42 PM
Nobody believes you. Go eat a dick.

translation

As ya all can see I really do have a real bad case of Aventeitist, I can't stay away. Any cure, or will I forever be humping his leg?

Avant
03-13-2019, 04:25 AM

Avante curse continues.

1000 yards as a rookie, what did I say about him stupid?

Blake
03-13-2019, 11:09 AM
1000 yards as a rookie, what did I say about him stupid?

Yeah now he'll have Hunt taking carries away from him. Way to curse him, stupid.

Avant
03-19-2019, 01:20 AM
Yeah now he'll have Hunt taking carries away from him. Way to curse him, stupid.

You wanna see stupid. stupid.

Me...check out frosh RB Nick Chubb.
You...he only averaged ....

Dude, hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~ Did your dumb ass really think I was talking one game?

Blake
03-19-2019, 01:57 PM
You wanna see stupid. stupid.

Me...check out frosh RB Nick Chubb.
You...he only averaged ....

Dude, hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~ Did your dumb ass really think I was talking one game?

I was saying your dumb ass cursed a good player for that one game.

As soon as you hype someone, they shit the bed. That's how your curse works you stupid old fuck

Avant
03-20-2019, 01:15 AM
I was saying your dumb ass cursed a good player for that one game.

As soon as you hype someone, they shit the bed. That's how your curse works you stupid old fuck

Blake, who in the fuck talks about a college player unless talking about a future NFLer ya stupid fuck? Who cares about a game dumbass? Dude, the obvious never works on you stupid, why?

Just so ya know moron, when I say....keep an eye on.....that doesn't mean his next game, hahahahaha~~~~~~ Dude, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~