pubic hair
09-28-2014, 04:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q

tlongII
09-28-2014, 08:16 PM
Interesting.

DMC
09-28-2014, 08:23 PM
So in short if they just allowed more deer harvesting by hunters, no need for wolves.

pubic hair
09-28-2014, 11:34 PM
So in short if they just allowed more deer harvesting by hunters, no need for wolves.

I thought that also, but it said that the wolves changed the pattern of the deer. So the hunters would have to be out there full time chasing deer around.

DMC
09-29-2014, 12:49 AM
I thought that also, but it said that the wolves changed the pattern of the deer. So the hunters would have to be out there full time chasing deer around.

Not really. That would only be to make the river exactly as it is. It would still be beneficial to the ecosystem. The deer won't be foraging along the river if there are campsites all along it with people trying to kill elk.

However, whatever change occurred, who says it's better or worse? Is the world better without humans? What does "better" mean in that regard?

Fucking beavers are destructive as fuck. You can bet downstream farms suffered when the little varmints damned up the river, but then wolves are eating the livestock so they have fewer mouths to feed anyhow.

You have to love those one sided propaganda bullshit "documentaries".

pubic hair
09-29-2014, 02:02 AM
Not really. That would only be to make the river exactly as it is. It would still be beneficial to the ecosystem. The deer won't be foraging along the river if there are campsites all along it with people trying to kill elk.

However, whatever change occurred, who says it's better or worse? Is the world better without humans? What does "better" mean in that regard?

Fucking beavers are destructive as fuck. You can bet downstream farms suffered when the little varmints damned up the river, but then wolves are eating the livestock so they have fewer mouths to feed anyhow.

You have to love those one sided propaganda bullshit "documentaries".

Just drink the fucking Kool-Aid and think there is hope, and go to sleep with that warm fuzzy feeling you probably need.

cantthinkofanything
09-29-2014, 08:37 AM
Hi pubic hair. Can you bullet point this for me as I didn't watch the video?

hehateme
09-29-2014, 08:56 AM

Give this man his fucking cliffs notes.

cantthinkofanything
09-29-2014, 09:03 AM
Give this man his fucking cliffs notes.

Yes please. It's an interesting headline. I'd like the nuts and bolts. I'm thinking about putting in a half court at home and now I'm wondering if I could incorporate wolves into the process to save some costs.

pubic hair
09-29-2014, 09:16 AM

I'm getting a trim right now. Watch the video and take notes. We'll have Q&A After you're done.

cantthinkofanything
09-29-2014, 09:28 AM
I'm getting a trim right now. Watch the video and take notes. We'll have Q&A After you're done.

I can't watch the video. Please just tell sum it up.

cantthinkofanything
09-29-2014, 09:30 AM
Shit...see...now I Googled it to find something I could read instead of watching a 4 minute video. And this guy is telling me your video is bullshit. Thanks pubic hair!

http://strangebehaviors.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/maybe-wolves-dont-change-rivers-after-all/

pubic hair
09-29-2014, 09:33 AM
Shit...see...now I Googled it to find something I could read instead of watching a 4 minute video. And this guy is telling me your video is bullshit. Thanks pubic hair!

http://strangebehaviors.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/maybe-wolves-dont-change-rivers-after-all/

OMG Your're Right! You're sooo smart! CAn I finger your butthole now?

cantthinkofanything
09-29-2014, 09:41 AM
OMG Your're Right! You're sooo smart! CAn I finger your butthole now?

I guess so. Hope you like corn.

pubic hair
09-29-2014, 09:43 AM
I guess so. Hope you like corn.

as long as robdiaz hauled it.

cantthinkofanything
09-29-2014, 09:45 AM
as long as robdiaz hauled it.

IDK...I was sucking your mom's nipples and it shot in my mouth.

pubic hair
09-29-2014, 09:48 AM
IDK...I was sucking your mom's nipples and it shot in my mouth.

:lol You see my Mom takes care of you.

cantthinkofanything
09-29-2014, 09:51 AM
:lol You see my Mom takes care of you.

:toast she's a classy lady.

The Gemini Method
09-29-2014, 11:04 AM
^all about them classy ladies.

boutons_deux
09-29-2014, 12:30 PM

hunters fuck things up.

The asshole ranchers and the politicians they own want to kill the wolves so human meat eaters can have their burgers and steaks.

Meat is just about the WORST food for ecology, esp for an ecology under stress in the anthropocene.

DMC
09-29-2014, 04:12 PM
hunters fuck things up.

The asshole ranchers and the politicians they own want to kill the wolves so human meat eaters can have their burgers and steaks.

Meat is just about the WORST food for ecology, esp for an ecology under stress in the anthropocene.
Tell that to the wolves.

DMC
09-29-2014, 04:14 PM
Just drink the fucking Kool-Aid and think there is hope, and go to sleep with that warm fuzzy feeling you probably need.

I need an AR-15 with a thermal imaging scope, a suppressor and subsonic rounds and I can make a difference in that park.

boutons_deux
09-29-2014, 04:18 PM
Tell that to the wolves.

wolves are quite happy with deer, bison, coyote, even wild horses (a huge govt mgmt problem), don't need no ranchers and their protein-sink herds.

pubic hair
09-29-2014, 04:25 PM
I need an AR-15 with a thermal imaging scope, a suppressor and subsonic rounds and I can make a difference in that park.

:lol

Brazil
09-29-2014, 07:10 PM

this is article does not deny wolves had no positive impacts on yellow stone. He is just saying reality is much more complex... No shit Sherlock ? I believe any adult with a bit of brain understands a video of 4 min pointing out positive effect of wolves is not a complete and unique explanation.

your bitching here is dumb

the article is a nice complement and put stuff on perspective

koriwhat
09-29-2014, 07:25 PM
Now with gorilla gone, is there hope for man?

cantthinkofanything
09-29-2014, 08:41 PM
this is article does not deny wolves had no positive impacts on yellow stone. He is just saying reality is much more complex... No shit Sherlock ? I believe any adult with a bit of brain understands a video of 4 min pointing out positive effect of wolves is not a complete and unique explanation.

your bitching here is dumb

the article is a nice complement and put stuff on perspective

I didn't really read the article. Can someone please explain what is going on?