PDA

View Full Version : Playoff predictions after the first 1/4 of the season?

DeadlyDynasty
10-01-2014, 11:30 PM
AFC:

1. Denver Broncos
2. Cincinnati Bengals
3. Indianapolis Colts
4. New England Patriots
5. San Diego Chargers
6. Baltimore Ravens

Bengals will probably win 12-13 games this season, good enough for #2. Anybody can win the AFCE, but I'll defer to the best QB of the division for that pick. Steelers and Chiefs are Jekyll&Hyde, but they could be in the picture till Week 17. Texans will fall off. If the AFC standings were to end like I have it above, it would be well within the realm of possibility to see a Chargers-Ravens AFCCG

NFC:

1. Seattle Seahawks
2. Green Bay Packers
3. Atlanta Falcons
4. Dallas Cowboys
5. Arizona Cardinals
6. New York Giants

That Eagles-Niners game could be HUGE for tie-breaking purposes down the road. I don't trust the Lions and Bears not to trip over their own dicks, the Saints look broken, and the Panthers are just fodder. I'm interested to see how the Giants build on their last couple wins though...Eli is such an enigma--capable of the highest of highs and lowest of lows. I'll be pulling for them, cause I'm a Giants apologist. Like Berman used to always predict 49ers-Bills SB matchups, I'll keep predicting Ravens-Giants ones.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-02-2014, 08:32 AM
we will win the NFC South. Once our RB's, Cam, and defense gets healthy.

The Falcons lost to the Vikings :lol

Darth_Pelican
10-02-2014, 10:21 AM
AFC:

1. Denver Broncos (12-4)
2. Baltimore Ravens (11-5)
3. Indianapolis Colts (10-6)
4. New England Patriots (9-7)
5. San Diego Chargers (11-5)
6. Cincinnati Bengals (11-5)

NFC:

1. Seattle Seahawks (12-4)
2. Green Bay Packers (11-5)
3. Dallas Cowboys (10-6)
4. New Orleans Saints (9-7)
5. San Francisco 49ers (10-6)
6. Philadelphia Eagles (10-6)

I'm still not a believer in the Cardinals. They will lose at Denver this weekend and then be a mediocre team after that.

The Saints is obviously a homer pick. The division is just so bad right now, and if they can just win their home games and pull out 1 or 2 wins on the road, they can win the division. Brees/Payton have won 18 straight home games (including playoffs).

spurraider21
10-02-2014, 11:49 AM
stanton had a good game in week 3 but i'm not sold on him. i had the Cards making the playoffs before the year started but i was assuming Palmer would be playing. not sure how i feel about them at this point

Robz4000
10-02-2014, 01:12 PM
AFC:
Bengals
Broncos
Texans
Patriots
Chargers
Colts

NFC:
Seahawks
Lions
Eagles
Falcons
Niners
Packers

Bengals will finish with the best record in football but will prolly lose in their first playoff game again. Broncos are the team to beat but I think any of the AFC teams will be up to the challenge. The AFC has a lot of good teams this year compared to the NFC.

NFC South is a crapshoot for me, so I really could see anyone win that division. Packers will be a WC; Aaron Rodgers is still a boss, but that D is still terrible. Once the Niners get healthy I expect them to look better and get their shit straight. Just don't trust the Cowboys and Cardinals to keep up this level of play all season.

Avante
10-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Denver
SD
Cincy
Indy
Balt
NE

Sea
Ariz
Niners...homer pick, am worried.
Philly
GB
NO

Clipper Nation
10-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Denver
SD
Cincy
Indy
Balt
NE

Sea
Ariz
Niners...homer pick, am worried.
Philly
GB
NO
All of these teams are officially fucked....

leemajors
10-02-2014, 01:36 PM

:lol boys looking better

Avante
10-02-2014, 01:38 PM

I think you said the same thing about Russell Wilson, Terrance "100 yards first pro game" West, as we can see you're stupid.

Chinook
10-02-2014, 01:56 PM
AFC:

Bengals
Broncos
Colts
Dolphins
Ravens
Chargers

Tough group outside Miami. NE plays a first-place schedule, which is why I have them out right now. They haven't yet hit their hardest stretch. Dolphins have a third-place schedule, which is actually plenty hard itself. But they have a win of NE already.

NFC:

Seattle
Cowboys
Packers
Falcons
Cardinals
Lions

A lot weaker. I think the Eagles can certainly win the East and get the two-seed. But Dallas is looking awfully good. GB is the second-best team, but I think they'll lose a few in the regular season.

Clipper Nation
10-02-2014, 01:57 PM
I think you said the same thing about Russell Wilson, Terrance "100 yards first pro game" West, as we can see you're stupid.
I didn't say shit about West, I made fun of you for Dri "4 total yards all season" Archer :lol

Also, I have not been one to bash Russell Wilson, tbh....

:lol Old Faggot

Avante
10-02-2014, 01:59 PM
I didn't say shit about West, I made fun of you for Dri "4 total yards all season" Archer :lol

Dude, why not talk about the topic of this guys thread instead of going after posters? You have a real real bad habit of that ya little freak. Where are your picks ya dumb fuck?

We all notice that you do nothing at all here but bug people, why? Nevermind, just stick to a topic of the thread ok stupid?

Clipper Nation
10-02-2014, 02:01 PM
Dude, why not talk about the topic of this gus thread insted of going after posters? You have a real real bad habit of that ya little freak. Where are your picks ya dumb fuck?
I was simply responding with facts, as you were wrongPERIOD as usual....

Also, I don't need to have picks, as I'm not a self-proclaimed "betting expert" who claims to hit 70%....

Avante
10-02-2014, 02:03 PM
I was simply responding with facts, as you were wrongPERIOD as usual....

Also, I don't need to have picks, as I'm not a self-proclaimed "betting expert" who claims to hit 70%....

You don't do anything at all, and stay on topic if ya can, ok stupid?

Dummy, why not watch where I end up ATS ok? Remember Dallas totally sucks just look at week one...hahahaha!!!!!!

spurraider21
10-02-2014, 02:32 PM
:lol teams should use small sprinters as pass rushers
:lol avante
:lol defensive end Dri Archer

Avante
10-02-2014, 02:44 PM
:lol teams should use small sprinters as pass rushers
:lol avante
:lol defensive end Dri Archer

Teams do use speedsters as pass rushers, where you been?

spurraider21
10-02-2014, 03:05 PM
Teams do use speedsters as pass rushers, where you been?
you said they should take 4.3 guys as passrushers

Darth_Pelican
10-02-2014, 03:11 PM
you said they should take 4.3 guys as passrushers

Future pass rusher tbh

http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/50f1f48d6bb3f7cb6e000012/trindon-hollidays-bid-for-a-19-0-season-goes-down-in-flames.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
10-26-2014, 11:53 AM
What a difference a few weeks makes (lol my Falcons pick)...updated playoff predictions:

AFC:

1. Broncos
2. Patriots
3. Colts
4. Ravens
5. Chargers
6. Steelers

NFC:

1. Packers
2. Cowboys
3. 49ers
4. Saints
5. Lions
6. Eagles

AlexJones
10-26-2014, 12:08 PM
Pats will run into trouble... they'll be lucky to win 3 of their next 6 games. But they'll get that #4 spot because AFC east

Aztecfan03
10-26-2014, 02:20 PM
What a difference a few weeks makes (lol my Falcons pick)...updated playoff predictions:

AFC:

1. Broncos
2. Patriots
3. Colts
4. Ravens
5. Chargers
6. Steelers

NFC:

1. Packers
2. Cowboys
3. 49ers
4. Saints
5. Lions
6. Eagles
I think Bengals still beat Steelers.

Malik Hairston
10-26-2014, 02:55 PM
1. Broncos
2. Colts
3. Patriots
4. Bengals
5. Ravens
6. Chargers(going to be loaded at the end with the Chiefs, Steelers, Dolphins, Texans)

1. Cowboys
2. Packers
3. 49ers
4. Panthers
5. Eagles
6. Lions

Avante
01-20-2015, 01:58 PM

AFC:

1. Broncos
2. Patriots
3. Colts
4. Ravens
5. Chargers
6. Steelers

NFC:

1. Packers
2. Cowboys
3. 49ers
4. Saints