PDA

View Full Version : American mythical WW2 fight with Nazis, continues in Hollywood

Infinite_limit
10-02-2014, 01:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OGvZoIrXpg

The Reckoning
10-02-2014, 01:58 AM
i thought shia labeouf was ded

m>s
10-02-2014, 12:41 PM
I think it's hilarious that the battle of the bulge would have been successful if we didn't literally run out of fuel to power our panzer divisions. USA was still a joke at that time, in the process of growing up and becoming relevant militarily.

DisAsTerBot
10-02-2014, 01:01 PM
lol woops! if only the SS could read a map!

A Luftwaffe resupply mission went badly when SS-Brigadeführer Wilhelm Mohnke insisted the grid coordinates supplied by Peiper were wrong, parachuting supplies into American hands in Stoumont.

RD2191
10-02-2014, 01:07 PM
Fuck yeah. Mexican in there.

Franklin
10-03-2014, 12:28 AM
and people are stupid as shit to think their hero Patton was indeed killed by an accident rather than a plotted assassination. Washington wanted him dead because he doubted the legitimacy of the war.

Brazil
10-03-2014, 04:19 PM
I think it's hilarious that the battle of the bulge would have been successful if we didn't literally run out of fuel to power our panzer divisions. USA was still a joke at that time, in the process of growing up and becoming relevant militarily.

:lol we

m>s
10-03-2014, 05:04 PM
I have several family members who fought, yes we

m>s
10-03-2014, 05:06 PM
and people are stupid as shit to think their hero Patton was indeed killed by an accident rather than a plotted assassination. Washington wanted him dead because he doubted the legitimacy of the war.
Rogue going ham, you're an honorary aryan comrade

Brazil
10-03-2014, 05:08 PM
I have several family members who fought, yes we

:lmao

sure... and still :lol we

and you gonna tell me you speak german too

m>s
10-03-2014, 05:38 PM
Ja, ich spreche Deutsche

Bynumite
10-03-2014, 06:33 PM
So this movie is basically Saving Private Ryan with a tank.

They even have the pussy new private joining the veteran squad and the cliche final confrontation where the americans are heavily outnumbered.

Franklin
10-03-2014, 08:55 PM
At least none of us speaks a sissy language that French is. Even the chinks deserved more respect during the war than the French dicks tbh. Chinks stood 8 years against fascist fire and ended up winning, while French fags fell within 8 weeks.

SupremeGuy
10-03-2014, 09:28 PM
I was actually talking about this with my gf and some friends the other day. It's crazy how Hollywood/the media has convinced so many people that the Germans were so evil while conveniently forgetting to mention that atrocities and war crimes happened on and to both sides. Also, let's completely forget that by basically removing the jew problem, Hitler was able to make Nazi Germany into a country capable of going toe-to-toe against the whole fucking World. lol

Franklin
10-03-2014, 10:05 PM
^ truth nuke, tbh.

m>s
10-04-2014, 11:45 AM
Also, let's completely forget that by basically removing the jew problem, Hitler was able to make Nazi Germany into a country capable of going toe-to-toe against the whole fucking World. lol

yup, when they were a laughing stock under the Versailles treaty just a few years prior. Hitlers biggest mistake was not laying low for about 15-20 years and not giving their recovery more time to pick up steam while building up arms very slowly and discretely. With a few more years the Luftwaffe could have ruled the skies and made things a lot easier.

kennedy also alluded to a shadow government within our government and that he wanted to remove the federal reserve bank, and stop the wars. He didn't last long.

m>s
10-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Hell, the soviets were coming but had we let them invade Europe first, France UK and America would have begrudgingly worked with us and then we could have negotiated the things we wanted in the end such as the return of danzig, aunschluss with austria, etc.

RsxPiimp
10-04-2014, 12:25 PM
I don't know how you can be proud of someone who brainwashed his men to Massacre millions of innocent living souls. At least Saddam persecuted his own kind.

boutons_deux
10-04-2014, 12:33 PM
At least none of us speaks a sissy language that French is. Even the chinks deserved more respect during the war than the French dicks tbh. Chinks stood 8 years against fascist fire and ended up winning, while French fags fell within 8 weeks.

Why pick on the cheese-eating surrender-monkey fags?

the Polish, Danish, Austrians, Czechoslovakians, Hungarians, etc also fell. Aren't they fags, too?

m>s
10-04-2014, 01:00 PM
I don't know how you can be proud of someone who brainwashed his men to Massacre millions of innocent living souls. At least Saddam persecuted his own kind.
Well because no one is doing that

RsxPiimp
10-04-2014, 01:39 PM

:lol

RsxPiimp
10-04-2014, 01:39 PM

:lol

Franklin
10-04-2014, 07:48 PM
The fuhrer should've erected a puppet state in Poland and made it a buffer between Soviets and Reich, just as the greatest militarist in human history Erich Von Manstein suggested. So the Reich would've been able to go all out against the fags from UK and France, annihilating the royal navy with our submarines that were their nightmares, and then with the sea cleared our superior army would've destroyed and conquered them all tbh.