PDA

View Full Version : Texas State Fair and Ebola - Will you go? WILL YOU GO????

cantthinkofanything
10-02-2014, 08:51 AM
WHAT WILL YOU DO????

Seriously though...all that humanity wiping their hands and shit on everything. It's gross enough without the probability of getting Ebola.

I used to not think about shit like this. But the thing that grosses me out now is...

Some men's restrooms are pretty fucking nasty. Piss and overflow shit on the floor...probably some pubes. Impossible not to walk on sometimes. So then it's on everyone's shoes which is carried around everywhere. If you've got carpet, then people are walking around on that in shoes and wiping all the pee pee and poo poo off. Then little kids and dogs play around on the floor.

Or fucking credit cards or the pens you have to sign with. You had the card to some dude who has handled hundreds of other cards and money so has virtually stuck his finger in a hundred asses a day. And now he's touching your card. Plus you have to sign the receipt so you're double fingering everyone's ass again.

Cry Havoc
10-02-2014, 10:40 AM
I wouldn't go, but not because of Ebola. People in mass groups like that just give me a headache.

Spur|n|Austin
10-02-2014, 10:50 AM
You have carpet? Gross.

cantthinkofanything
10-02-2014, 11:02 AM
You have carpet? Gross.

just your mom's nappy ass shagged carpet

Spur|n|Austin
10-02-2014, 12:54 PM
just your mom's nappy ass shagged carpet

My mom passed this year but she actually had stained concrete not shaggy carpet.

cantthinkofanything
10-02-2014, 01:04 PM
My mom passed this year but she actually had stained concrete not shaggy carpet.

Sorry to hear it. What happened?

Franklin
10-03-2014, 12:09 AM
If you think so intricately about everything around you in the daily life you'd seriously want to kill yourself rather than continue living in the world which's so fucked up, tbh. Like, every time a girl hands you something (a book, for example) you know by 1/5 chance the hand that you received the book from had just touched blood maybe a few minutes ago, which's outrageously grossing (only except when you love this girl).

mrsmaalox
10-03-2014, 01:12 PM
I'd have no qualms about going if I could. My kids are going :)

m>s
10-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Too many n!ggers and spics