PDA

View Full Version : anyone here ever been through or seen some supernatural ish???

Trill Clinton
10-02-2014, 04:12 PM
and can someone explain how a ghost is just residual energyhttp://i57.tinypic.com/fyzer9.png

cantthinkofanything
10-02-2014, 04:17 PM
and can someone explain how a ghost is just residual energyhttp://i57.tinypic.com/fyzer9.png

ghosts are really aliens or time travelers. they glimmer in and out briefly of our dimension.

CosmicCowboy
10-02-2014, 04:33 PM
Marfa Lights

cantthinkofanything
10-02-2014, 04:37 PM
https://blogs.fscj.edu/digital_media/files/2013/10/Winship_Matthew_TimeTravel_2-1024x797.jpg

Spur|n|Austin
10-02-2014, 06:34 PM
This is a good topic Trill, and it'd be cool to hear some real stories. As far as energy - everything is made of energy. When someone dies, that energy has to go somewhere.

The closest thing that I've ever experienced to something that was supernatural happened to me and my brother about 15 years ago. We were sitting upstairs watching TV one night when we both heard the sound of all our pots and pans in the kitchen go scattering across the floor. Very loud. Very distinct. I told him to go to his room and grab the phone, and I went and grabbed a golf club (we were home alone). We slowly went down the stairs together to find all the pots and pans still nicely stacked in the lower cabinet as they usually were. We both know what we heard, and both knew this couldn't be. We still talk about it today. There were other times in that same house where the TV would turn on by itself (one time after a vacation, right as we walked in the door after being gone for a week) or we both woke up to knocking in the middle of the night. I know that all can be argued by skeptics as being something else, but they were weird scenarios to us.

My best friend has the creepiest UFO story I've heard - happened to him and his older sister when they were kids, and he still gets weirded out talking about it. I have another friend who saw something in the sky he couldn't explain, but not as intense as my best bud's.

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo307/Davebucket17/believe2.jpg

pubic hair
10-02-2014, 06:42 PM
My sister one time recorded the ice cream truck music and would always play it everyday and I went running outside to get ice cream and the fucking truck was never fucking there.

spurraider21
10-02-2014, 06:42 PM
i dont think a UFO qualifies as supernatural tbh

DJR210
10-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Never anything supernatural, but I see demonic shit here everyday

Chris
10-02-2014, 07:49 PM
I lived in a really old German bed and breakfast when I was 10 for about 6 months. I would hear the screen door open and slam at night from upstairs in my bedroom. After the door shut, I could hear loud stomping footsteps and then silence. When I would come home from school, and watch cartoons- I could always feel something in the room with me -staring at me. My mother said she was confronted by the ghost directly and asked whether or not she wanted to be "really scared". I can't give much credulence to that since it wasn't my experience, but luckily we didn't live in that house long, or I fear it would have probably gotten worse.

I've seen what I believe to be the Holy Ghost and it was pretty powerful, as you can imagine. I remember I had a radio walkie-talkie that popped with loud static when it happened -which startled me. When I looked back up, the apparition was gone not 20 feet from me.

I've seen strange things when driving in the forest like people changing into trees. I've heard strange noises out in the hill country like loud electromagnetic waves which me and a buddy believed to be a UFO. We were too terrified to investigate; the noise was so loud and unnerving.

I think it is right to say that people fear what they don't understand and it is quite natural.

benefactor
10-02-2014, 08:11 PM
From a similar topic:

My dad's side of the family talked about seeing grandma in the pasture, but it's hard to believe many of them because they are a bunch of rednecks. It's kinda like believing rednecks who saw aliens.

However, my cousin did have some strange stuff happen in an apartment he and his girlfriend were living in. We were close as brothers at the time and he's just not the type to bullshit about something like this. There were several things he told me but the two I remember the most were him losing his shoe and some things that happened with the Christmas tree. He was getting ready for work one day and put his shoes beside the bed. He went into the other room for a few minutes and when he came back one shoe was missing. He looked everywhere for it but could not find it. He thought it was weird but just shrugged it off and went and got another pair and left. About a week went by and he came home from work to find his shoe...right beside the bed where left it initially.

With the Christmas tree it was the angel getting knocked off. Not long after they put the tree up the angel would wind up on the floor every time they got home from work. They had a cat, so naturally he figured he was the culprit. He took wire and secured the angel tightly to the top of the tree...to the point where you would have to unwire it to get it off. He came home that evening to find the top of the tree bent over and the angel...and wire...on the floor.

They moved out right after that.

Forgot to mention that as they were getting ready to move out my cousin mentioned to the manager kinda casually about strange things happening in the apartment. The manager told him that this wasn't the first time he'd heard something like that and that there were several apartments in that particular building that had similar complaints.

m>s
10-02-2014, 08:27 PM
yeah i saw a spook just now in this thread

Jacob1983
10-02-2014, 09:39 PM
When I read the title of this thread and I thought of Dean on Supernatural yelling "Sam"

The Reckoning
10-02-2014, 10:03 PM
no. ouija board was fun though.

phyzik
10-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Everyone here knows I don't believe in bullshit just because some book says I should, and I am a logical thinker... But I will admit there was this one time that was really weird.... It didn't freak me out, but it did fascinate me.

I will admit experiencing such an event only because I was not alone at the time and both me and the other person have no logical explanation of what happened, and yes, we both experienced it at the exact same time.

So here is the setup..... This was about 8 years ago... I had a movie that I got from a torrent or something, cant remember the movie (it wasn't a horror movie or anything like that from what I remember).... Anyway, me and my best friend were watching it off of my computer, which had very localized speakers, I mean, it wasn't room surround sound, it was just a pair of speakers right next to the monitor.... I distinctly remember it was a cam recording. I have no pets in the house and no one else is home... it is just us 2 drinking and bullshitting watching this movie. Keep in mind it was a CAM recording.

So we are watching this movie and, at the same time, hear this kind of mumbling voice towards the front door, not outside, it sounded like it was in the hallway.... We both swung our heads towards the sound at the same time and confirmed with each other that we heard the same thing. We decided to go outside for a smoke and we thought, logically, it was a cam recording of the movie so it must have been someone in the theatre being captured on audio making noise.... so we rewound it back to the point we heard the noise.... Nothing.

That is probably the one situation I have been in, which another person can corroborate, that I cannot explain.

Can I explain it? No.

Am I going to fall on my knees and pray about it? :lol no.

Trill Clinton
10-03-2014, 08:52 AM
spur n austin, can you go deeper on the ghost energy for me, fam? this shit really interests me and i'm having a hard time understanding how the energy of dead people can still be around hundreds of years after their passing. is there a vid or an article that explains it?

some interesting stories in here. i kinda envy those of you who have experienced the supernatural. i want to believe in it too, but so far, nada for ya boy. i asked my girl if she'd do the ouija board thing with me and she hit me with thehttp://i60.tinypic.com/11j0yz4.png

DeadlyDynasty
10-03-2014, 09:29 AM
Everyone here knows I don't believe in bullshit just because some book says I should, and I am a logical thinker... But I will admit there was this one time that was really weird.... It didn't freak me out, but it did fascinate me.

I will admit experiencing such an event only because I was not alone at the time and both me and the other person have no logical explanation of what happened, and yes, we both experienced it at the exact same time.

So here is the setup..... This was about 8 years ago... I had a movie that I got from a torrent or something, cant remember the movie (it wasn't a horror movie or anything like that from what I remember).... Anyway, me and my best friend were watching it off of my computer, which had very localized speakers, I mean, it wasn't room surround sound, it was just a pair of speakers right next to the monitor.... I distinctly remember it was a cam recording. I have no pets in the house and no one else is home... it is just us 2 drinking and bullshitting watching this movie. Keep in mind it was a CAM recording.

So we are watching this movie and, at the same time, hear this kind of mumbling voice towards the front door, not outside, it sounded like it was in the hallway.... We both swung our heads towards the sound at the same time and confirmed with each other that we heard the same thing. We decided to go outside for a smoke and we thought, logically, it was a cam recording of the movie so it must have been someone in the theatre being captured on audio making noise.... so we rewound it back to the point we heard the noise.... Nothing.

That is probably the one situation I have been in, which another person can corroborate, that I cannot explain.

Can I explain it? No.

Are you sure it wasn't the beer talking?

Leetonidas
10-03-2014, 09:48 AM
Considering ghosts don't exist, and any postulation regarding "residual energy" would be nothing more than pure conjecture as no studies or evidence exist to support any claim of ghosts existing or being residual energy, I really doubt some random poster here is going to give you any sort of relevant explanation of your fairy tale beliefs. You gonna start a thread asking for tarot card readers to explain how they're psychic? :lmao

I think you should read up on what energy not being destroyed means. It doesn't mean there's some mystical energy field floating around your corpse. :lol It's weird how theists a like will try to use science in some severely illogical and mangled way to explain the "supernatural" but disregard it when it doesn't support theistic points of view tbh

cantthinkofanything
10-03-2014, 09:53 AM
At a school retreat, we tried the "Light as Feather, Stiff as a Board" thing and it worked. It's not supernatural but there is something going on there with energy or focused thinking or something. It's more than just weight distribution.

Trill Clinton
10-03-2014, 09:57 AM
Considering ghosts don't exist, and any postulation regarding "residual energy" would be nothing more than pure conjecture as no studies or evidence exist to support any claim of ghosts existing or being residual energy, I really doubt some random poster here is going to give you any sort of relevant explanation of your fairy tale beliefs. You gonna start a thread asking for tarot card readers to explain how they're psychic? :lmao

I think you should read up on what energy not being destroyed means. It doesn't mean there's some mystical energy field floating around your corpse. :lol It's weird how theists a like will try to use science in some severely illogical and mangled way to explain the "supernatural" but disregard it when it doesn't support theistic points of view tbh

u still mad about me calling you out in the thirst thread? chill.

Trill Clinton
10-03-2014, 09:57 AM
At a school retreat, we tried the "Light as Feather, Stiff as a Board" thing and it worked. It's not supernatural but there is something going on there with energy or focused thinking or something. It's more than just weight distribution.

lol

Leetonidas
10-03-2014, 09:58 AM
btw, if you really wanted to read about conservation of energy, wikipedia is right at your fingertips

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy

Leetonidas
10-03-2014, 10:00 AM
u still mad about me calling you out in the thirst thread? chill.

yeah brah, I'm totes mad about how you schooled me over the definition of "slut" :cry it has nothing to do with you asking a question that literally makes no sense and any answer to would be complete bullshit anyway. but I'll let you get back to your fairy tale discussion, I'm sure you'll find some of the legit answers you want

Trill Clinton
10-03-2014, 10:05 AM
yeah brah, I'm totes mad about how you schooled me over the definition of "slut" :cry it has nothing to do with you asking a question that literally makes no sense and any answer to would be complete bullshit anyway. but I'll let you get back to your fairy tale discussion, I'm sure you'll find some of the legit answers you want

thank you

cantthinkofanything
10-03-2014, 10:38 AM
lol

shit works fam.

Anyway, what made me think of that was that someone brought a Ouija board and we were doing it and it moved by itself. And I quit at that point. But I don't know if the Ouija board is just actually king of all troll jobs and when you buy one, you know that you are going to fuck with someone when they do it with you.

leemajors
10-03-2014, 10:56 AM
Are you sure it wasn't the beer talking?

he was watching White Noise.

JudynTX
10-03-2014, 01:45 PM
I come into my office and notice some of my trinkets have moved. I know it's not housekeeping because they don't dust. :lol

Is the building just shifting?

spurraider21
10-03-2014, 03:03 PM
I think you should read up on what energy not being destroyed means. It doesn't mean there's some mystical energy field floating around your corpse
THIS^10

apalisoc_9
10-04-2014, 09:49 PM
lol

Read about Jinns...

Thread
10-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Sure, I was sittin' in my Lazy Boy when the Spurs put 5 in their trophy case, June of '13. A spook, from France, a French spook somehow got it out of the Spurs Trophy Case & into the Heat Trophy Case.

I about shit myself.

spurraider21
10-05-2014, 01:02 AM
Sure, I was sittin' in my Lazy Boy when the Spurs put 5 in their trophy case, June of '13. A spook, from France, a French spook somehow got it out of the Spurs Trophy Case & into the Heat Trophy Case.

I about shit myself.
:bobo

DMC
10-05-2014, 01:12 AM
http://howthehelldidienduphere.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/buckwheat-willliam-thomas-gideonsenors1959-dot-com.jpg?w=300&h=227

2pac > Kobe
10-05-2014, 01:51 AM
yea bruh I seent a ghost when I was 10-12, shit scared the fuck out of me

2pac > Kobe
10-05-2014, 01:54 AM

Can I explain it? No.

thats the worst got damn ghost story I ever read guy

TheyCallMePro
10-05-2014, 04:38 PM
I haven't seen anything 'supernatural' but on Friday night I did see something really cool. I was getting out of my car and looked up at the sky with alarm because I saw a bright light with sparks trailing behind it in the sky. But a moment later it disappeared. I knew immediately it was a meteorite that burned up in the atmosphere. I've never seen anything like it.

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2014, 04:50 PM
yes...my nigga I have...:lol sorry bout that

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/-up-toe-7_zps0dbb9c70.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Tim-Duncan-miss-layup_zpsf580b015.jpg

Thread
10-05-2014, 04:57 PM
We lived in Omaha back in the mid-70's in a trailer and had a washer that had this lint filter cartridge in it that would catch the lint, then you could extract the cartridge tap it on the side of your trash can and reinsert it. Girl & I would get a kick out of it seeing how much shit you could knock off. One day it just disappeared. "Hey, Dale come here." I mean it was fucking gone. Gone, gone. She ain't a practical joker and either am I. And nobody lived with us, no kids then. Just gone. Two weeks later it showed back up in that washer. "Hey, Dale come here."

Thread
10-05-2014, 05:02 PM
We lived in Phoenix early in this century. I was lower than skunk shit one Sunday afternoon. We was waitin' for the flight to leave LAX to the state capital. Down like 1-3, shit weak-shit thin. I was typing my lament to the old AZ Central site and the children were in the living room. All the sudden, a tumult, a like tsunami in the middle of fuckin' drought laden Phoenix hit. A big fucker, drove the children out into the fucking street, screaming for Dad (me). I don't have to tell you what it was, what had happened. Suffice to say:::that fuckin' horn as Horry's shot came in out of the setting sun was like-I don't know...smelled like supernatural ish.

xmas1997
10-05-2014, 09:12 PM
Never anything supernatural, but I see demonic shit here everyday

You would know being the instigator that you are usually.
I don't believe in ghosts or aliens on this planet.

DJR210
10-05-2014, 09:25 PM
You would know being the instigator that you are usually.
I don't believe in ghosts or aliens on this planet.

Shutup, Waylon.