PDA

View Full Version : no more

Jacob1983
10-02-2014, 09:52 PM
You sent that PSA about rape? I think it's funny how 10 to 20 years ago, you wouldn't have seen shit like that. Apparently, bullying and raping have just recently been occurring and have just been deemed bad even though they've been going on for millions of years. I will laugh when I see one about murder and have zit proactiv boy Adam Levine say "murder is not nice". This shit is common sense. Don't rape, don't kill, and don't bully people.

Spur|n|Austin
10-02-2014, 11:43 PM
Are you drunk?

Chinook
10-02-2014, 11:53 PM
I thought the ad was silly. They had a perfectly good opportunity to encourage people to act fairly and chose to perpetuate inequality. What part of "Don't hit anyone, and don't harass anyone," is so hard to get? We don't need this whole, "Look at all these evil things men do," crap. That just empowers abusive women who think there's nothing wrong with them hitting their men and women who think it's fine to poke a prod guys because, "They like any type of attention."

Jacob1983
10-03-2014, 12:30 AM
Amy Poehler had way too much makeup on the PSA. I mean she's funny on Parks and Recreation but it's hard to take Regina George's mom serious when she's preaching to people not to rape.

And speaking of rape, isn't the PSA sexist because it only talks about men raping women. There is no talk about gay men rape or women raping men.

Franklin
10-03-2014, 12:39 AM
It's a bigger crime than rape to deny a woman's sexual request, tbh.

Jacob1983
10-03-2014, 12:40 AM
I just laugh at these PSAs. These hardcore liberal koolaid drinkers are trying so hard to come off as caring and serious but instead come off as uppity arrogant douchebags.

DeadlyDynasty
10-03-2014, 12:41 AM
When I saw the thread title from you I honestly feared the worst

Franklin
10-03-2014, 12:44 AM
It rarely happens though. Women always want us to behave actively and propose sex, they make flirt with or even seduce us but most times they'll wait for us to take off their clothes. That said, if a woman wanted sex with you badly and you denied her, that'd only mean you're a class-1 asshole tbh.

AlexJones
10-03-2014, 12:51 AM

Which is probably the best, for him at least.

Leetonidas
10-03-2014, 01:12 AM

I was 99% this was suicide/i'm gonna shoot up the target i work at thread

RD2191
10-03-2014, 01:31 AM
:lol

Jacob1983
10-03-2014, 02:09 AM
Well, this thread is about that no more PSA but if I'm being honest, I have been thinking about ending it lately. Not gonna lie.

Strange Love
10-03-2014, 02:55 AM
Well, this thread is about that no more PSA but if I'm being honest, I have been thinking about ending it lately. Not gonna lie.

Tell your doc to bump that prozac dose to 80 bro.

Jacob1983
10-03-2014, 03:03 AM
Can't afford it brah. Besides, if I did end it, I would be following my mom's advice.

She told me a month ago that if I'm so sad and miserable, to just end it. She said that if she felt like I did, she would have killed herself already.

AlexJones
10-03-2014, 03:06 AM
Can't afford it brah. Besides, if I did end it, I would be following my mom's advice.

She told me a month ago that if I'm so sad and miserable, to just end it. She said that if she felt like I did, she would have killed herself already.

That's rough.

Oh, Gee!!
10-03-2014, 06:02 AM
Not killing yourself is good common sense. Think about it.

benefactor
10-03-2014, 06:09 AM
Indeed.:lol

Jacob...just leave everything behind and move. Hell, get a job in the oil field. There are plenty of them and the money is good. You don't have a family or anything so I would think it work out well for you.

Franklin
10-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Celibates are mentally tougher than common folks imho. Jacob will be fine and just like bene said, it's time to move on rather than end it. There're plenty of jobs that suit celibates perfectly and pay well. I've got a girl I love and I'm probably going to lose my celibate status soon (and probably my virginity as well within the next few years), but I'll always have my nigga Jake in my prayers. Being a celibate or not, I'll always be a friend to Jacob tbh.

cantthinkofanything
10-03-2014, 08:48 AM

Yo...what's up with you? I missed the backstory. But whatever it is...things can get better. Just gotta look hard to find the right path sometimes.

Hey...and at least you now know that rape is not endorsed by Benico Del Toro.

hehateme
10-03-2014, 08:58 AM

Can you let us know what target you work at so I know to stay the fuck away from it just in case

cantthinkofanything
10-03-2014, 09:06 AM
Can you let us know what target you work at so I know to stay the fuck away from it just in case

oh shit. he works at Target? I should have just not said anything.