PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Target...

cantthinkofanything
10-03-2014, 09:15 AM
Two times in the last couple of months, I've had to run to WalMart late at night to get some random shit either for my daughter's school or the house. I can't even rememember what they were. Oh yeah...one was a Popsicle maker. The other was a scale. And for some fucking reason, the layout of different WalMarts seems to vary wildly. I guess it's so you walk around looking for shit and then buy other shit. Anyway, both times, I asked workers if they had the item and where were they at. For the Popsicle maker, they thought they had it but didn't know where it was. One worker told me to try by the "kitchen stuff". No luck. Then another said to try the toy section. And yet another told me to check the endcaps in the food section. Finally talked to a "manager" who said he wasn't sure that they had one because it was seasonal. What the fuck. No one volunteered to just fucking look it up. Is this not an option?

For the scale, I knew they had one but could not find where they were. I asked a Mexican worker where it was and he looked like he didn't know what I was talking about. I had to pretty much act it out and I thought he understood until he pointed to the Sporting Goods section. I found a white lady and she didn't know where the fuck they were. Home appliances...tools. I ended up just walking up and down the home aisles until I found the scales. Right next to the FUCKING ALARM CLOCKS.