PDA

View Full Version : OT: I really hope Magic dies of aids tbh

Thebesteva
10-04-2014, 07:15 PM
Was listening earlier about how he is very ecstatic about Byron Scott's hiring. He went on to talk about the last 'few' Laker coaches and said Mike Brown was very good too and that the Lakers didnt give him a chance but d'antoni was garbage. He basically said D'antoni is not an NBA level coach.

Clearly, its ok to throw a white guy under the bus but you have to have a monkeys back. The minute someone criticizes a black coach or athlete, Magic comes out crying.

10-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Magic is a retard homosexual but wishing death upon him is a bit much

RsxPiimp
10-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Watching Real Training Camp on NBAtv right now featuring the Lakers. Scott has
the right philosophy and he does stress defense. His defensive sets are good, it's all in the players to make it work.

Thread
10-04-2014, 08:44 PM
I can't turn him out. If not for him we're still in the dark, and I mean in the fucking sub-basement. I ain't even fuckin' here without him.

Buck

Malik Hairston
10-04-2014, 08:58 PM
:lol Magic always gets a pass, despite constantly running his mouth with inaccurate, hypocritical statements and cliche opinions, because he's a homosexual, tbh..

Homosexuals have an abundance of power in America today, and Magic is arguably the most powerful and popular gay man in the country..

The only reason Donald Sterling lost his team and was shunned is because he mentioned Magic's name with hostility, it had very little to do with public outrage over his views on race..

Thread
10-04-2014, 09:00 PM
:lol Magic always gets a pass, despite constantly running his mouth with inaccurate, hypocritical statements and cliche opinions, because he's a homosexual, tbh..

Homosexuals have an abundance of power in America today, and Magic is arguably the most powerful and popular gay man in the country..

He dragged me out of the tears & calamity. Without him I'm light, what, 10?... multiple back-to-backs, a triple into the corner. Sweet Jesus. I don't forget that. Ever.

Malik Hairston
10-04-2014, 09:01 PM
http://hiphollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/100080PCN_Earvin02.jpg

Thread
10-04-2014, 09:03 PM
http://hiphollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/100080PCN_Earvin02.jpg

You brook Theodore Duncan and his homosexuality. We'll bear our cross as well.

Malik Hairston
10-04-2014, 09:04 PM
You brook Theodore Duncan and his homosexuality. We'll bear our cross as well.

As long as Duncan doesn't get aids, tbh..

Thread
10-04-2014, 09:07 PM

He probably already has AIDs and that is why Amy ran off, took the children and her 50% + 5 with her.

JohnnyMax
10-04-2014, 09:09 PM
Having a gay son is as bad as death

Thread
10-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Having a gay son is as bad as death

Why?

unforeseen
10-04-2014, 10:03 PM
As long as Kirby doesn't ring.

Thread
10-04-2014, 10:16 PM
As long as Kirby doesn't ring.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

Silver&Black
10-04-2014, 10:38 PM

:rollin:bobo

midnightpulp
10-05-2014, 11:10 PM

Just doesn't have the same ring when Duncan was at 4.

And you know it.

Sean Cagney
10-05-2014, 11:16 PM

And you know it.
He is still clinging on and mad you can clearly tell that TIM got his 5th. We would hear 4 forever from this guy if Tim retired and he was stuck at 4 . It burns no doubt.

Kobe hasn't played in over a year or so sir TBH.... Tired old shitbag just played well in the postseason and RUNG.

Thread
10-06-2014, 12:04 AM

And you know it.

Of course I know it. I admitted it back in June.

But, it's the best I have & I'm fully justified in using it.

Let us proceed...

Thread
10-06-2014, 12:07 AM
He is still clinging on and mad you can clearly tell that TIM got his 5th. We would hear 4 forever from this guy if Tim retired and he was stuck at 4 . It burns no doubt.
Kobe hasn't played in over a year or so sir TBH.... Tired old shitbag just played well in the postseason and RUNG.

Absolutely. Never denied otherwise.

But, Theodore is the tired old shit bag. He gave away an NBA Title. It was in the fuckin' case. I'm donning him on that and he's gonna stay donned till further notice. And that's just the way it's gonna be.

DMC
10-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Magic is a retard homosexual but wishing death upon him is a bit much
Especially for someone who took the Hippocratic Oath.

DMC
10-06-2014, 12:26 AM
He dragged me out of the tears & calamity. Without him I'm light, what, 10?... multiple back-to-backs, a triple into the corner. Sweet Jesus. I don't forget that. Ever.
Who the fuck you kidding Dale? You're a Kobe convert. I doubt anyone here but you believes you were a Lakers fan back then.

Sean Cagney
10-06-2014, 12:39 AM
Absolutely. Never denied otherwise.

But, Theodore is the tired old shit bag. He gave away an NBA Title. It was in the fuckin' case. I'm donning him on that and he's gonna stay donned till further notice. And that's just the way it's gonna be.

How did Tim give away the NBA title when he was the one on the bench? He did all he could to win that title and Pop sat him when all they needed was a rebound...... So who gave it away? I don't care what you hold on to, the fact is JUNE the Spurs rang and Tim got #5 and that other stuff is ancient history like other tough playoff losses and they come back to RING the year later and make things right again! Yes that is .4 and 06 and 013, all avenged by a ring the next year.

48 Million banged up TORN Achilles who eats up most of the cap and doesn't even play 5. He eats up 24 million on the bench yearly and has a shitty cast because of it.

Timmay NBA CHAMP OF 014 and still in prime shape at times 5. DEAL WITH IT.

Thread
10-06-2014, 05:38 AM
Who the fuck you kidding Dale? You're a Kobe convert. I doubt anyone here but you believes you were a Lakers fan back then.

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Thread
10-06-2014, 05:39 AM
How did Tim give away the NBA title when he was the one on the bench? He did all he could to win that title and Pop sat him when all they needed was a rebound...... So who gave it away? I don't care what you hold on to, the fact is JUNE the Spurs rang and Tim got #5 and that other stuff is ancient history like other tough playoff losses and they come back to RING the year later and make things right again! Yes that is .4 and 06 and 013, all avenged by a ring the next year.

48 Million banged up TORN Achilles who eats up most of the cap and doesn't even play 5. He eats up 24 million on the bench yearly and has a shitty cast because of it.

Timmay NBA CHAMP OF 014 and still in prime shape at times 5. DEAL WITH IT.

The Bag stays in Texas till furtherPERIOD

Killakobe81
10-06-2014, 07:19 AM
he is downright shitty analyst/commentator ...

But the gay talk and death wish is way to far ...

A plague on your houses, the lot of ya!!!

10-06-2014, 08:59 AM
I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.who did the Suns have back in '85, Dale?

Thread
10-06-2014, 09:00 AM
who did the Suns have back in '85, Dale?

I wouldn't know. I wasn't a fan until '86.

Stalin
10-06-2014, 09:21 AM

The only reason Donald Sterling lost his team and was shunned is because he mentioned Magic's name with hostility, it had very little to do with public outrage over his views on race..

Co sign