PDA

View Full Version : Thread vs Avante

King Emmanuel
10-04-2014, 08:32 PM
whom would you trust more if you needed a man to stay at home with your 10 year old niece?

spurraider21
10-04-2014, 08:34 PM
i'd rather murder my children than allow avante near them. much less pain and suffering.

same goes for xmas

Avante
10-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Love the attention, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets have some music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPiPHeQa_qw

Biernutz
10-04-2014, 09:01 PM
What's the third option?

Chinook
10-04-2014, 09:01 PM
^... I wonder what the girl has to be blue about.

Avante
10-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Say it with me.....A-VONT-taaa. How cool is that?

Chinook
10-04-2014, 09:12 PM
Say it with me.....A-VONT-taaa. How cool is that?

That's how you pronounce your name? I've been saying it as "a-Bont" (with a little puff of air) for a while now.

Avante
10-04-2014, 09:13 PM
That's how you pronounce your name? I've been saying it as "a-Bont" (with a little puff of air) for a while now.
A little puff of air is cool.

Avante
10-04-2014, 09:38 PM
While I have everyone's attention, as usual, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little story about the day I found out Pro Rasslin' was fake.

On Wednesday nights we'd get BIG TIME WRESTLING from Fresno on a local station. So they have this match between Danny O' Rourke and Sir Alan Garfield. Two nobodies. It's a boring scientific affair, and after the match the two shake hands and the bout is called a draw.

So Friday morning the family drives up to Modesto to visit one of my aunts. That Saturday night me and my three cousins sit down to watch BIG TIME WRESTLING from Sacramento. So there's Danny O' Rourke and Sir Alan Garfield again, yep, hold for hold, then after the match they shake hands and it's a draw.

I didn't tell my cousins about this, it would have broke their heart because it broke mine. I was 12.

Avante
10-04-2014, 11:16 PM
How about another story?

I was sitting in a bar in Olongapo listening to a three piece Filipino band.....I hear the train a coming, it's coming round the bend....yep, Johnny Cash. The midget sounded just like him.

So after the song the band took a break, as the lead singer walked by me I got his attention and..."that was great!" he just smiled and ......the guy couldn't speak a word of English, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

AlexJones
10-04-2014, 11:22 PM

:lmao same. I thought it was french

Leetonidas
10-06-2014, 12:21 PM
You didn't say nephew so Thread easily tbh. Avante would rape then claim that fucking 10 year olds was the norm in the 16th century so it's totally cool