PDA

View Full Version : I've decided to turn myself.........

Avante
10-04-2014, 10:37 PM
...in. I'll be leaving for Manilla tomorrow.

Not sure how I 'll go about tracking down that dozen or so bar girls I was with in Olongapo back in the early 70's. I never got a real name and they never asked my last name.

I could wander the streets looking for kids that look like me, I mean ya never know. I could have little Avante's running around over there. Wait a minute that wouldn't be possible, the early 70's was 40 years ago.

Hmmmmmmm? Not sure how to explain this to the police over there.

I can see...

Avante....I'm turning myself in
Police Cheif....for what?
Avante...rape!
Pc..ok, who did you rape?
Avante....I really don;t know.
PC..ok, so where did it happen?
Avante....really don't remember?
PC..what? So when did this happen?
Avante....somewhere between 1970 and 1972.
PC...are you trying to be cute?
Avante...no, why?
PC...so ya don't know who she was, where it happened and it happened some 40 years ago....right?
Avante....yep, that's it.
PC...get out of here.
Avante...ok.

spurraider21
10-04-2014, 10:49 PM
no matter what happens you'll have to live with it forever. i have no clue how you look yourself in the mirror. that's punishment enough

Avante
10-04-2014, 10:57 PM
no matter what happens you'll have to live with it forever. i have no clue how you look yourself in the mirror. that's punishment enough

Dude, I was joking.....OBVIOUSLY!

I like mature women not little kids, as I've said numerous times. I have nothing to regret at all. And, at 19-22 in a foreign land totally ignorant to the culture I'm surprised I can say that.

Malik Hairston
10-04-2014, 11:05 PM
Did this really warrant a thread, tbh?..

Avante
10-04-2014, 11:08 PM
Did this really warrant a thread, tbh?..

Of course not.

AlexJones
10-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Dude, I was joking.....OBVIOUSLY!

I like mature women not little kids, as I've said numerous times. I have nothing to regret at all. And, at 19-22 in a foreign land totally ignorant to the culture I'm surprised I can say that.

You protest way too much, bro.

TheSanityAnnex
10-04-2014, 11:35 PM
You protest way too much, bro.
The Guilt

apalisoc_9
10-04-2014, 11:37 PM
:lol

Blake
10-05-2014, 12:11 AM
...in. I'll be leaving for Manilla tomorrow.

Not sure how I 'll go about tracking down that dozen or so bar girls I was with in Olongapo back in the early 70's. I never got a real name and they never asked my last name.

I could wander the streets looking for kids that look like me, I mean ya never know. I could have little Avante's running around over there. Wait a minute that wouldn't be possible, the early 70's was 40 years ago.

Hmmmmmmm? Not sure how to explain this to the police over there.

I can see...

Avante....I'm turning myself in
Police Cheif....for what?
Avante...rape!
Pc..ok, who did you rape?
Avante....I really don;t know.
PC..ok, so where did it happen?
Avante....really don't remember?
PC..what? So when did this happen?
Avante....somewhere between 1970 and 1972.
PC...are you trying to be cute?
Avante...no, why?
PC...so ya don't know who she was, where it happened and it happened some 40 years ago....right?
Avante....yep, that's it.
PC...get out of here.
Avante...ok.

You got away with it.

Not the first, not the last.

DMC
10-05-2014, 01:19 AM

He has to have 2 mirrors to see his entire torso. 5'9 and 300lbs, but that's because he lifts.

Avante
10-06-2014, 01:35 AM
I cannot believe so many here know absolutely nothing about what I'm talking about. So there was no older uncle/cousin/brother in the service? You've never seen a war movie with a bar scene?

I do goof around over this but it really does amaze me at the ignorance I see over this. You dummies honestly think All those millions of GI's were perverts and pedos, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not educate yourself just a little bit...ok?

ohmwrecker
10-06-2014, 09:23 AM
^ It's because people don't like you, dummy.

Spur-Addict
10-06-2014, 10:28 AM
"It's Darrrrrrren Shaaaaaapaaaah, one of da haaaaaaaaadest hittin' safties in da leeeeeeeeeeague"

Avante
10-06-2014, 12:02 PM
^ It's because people don't like you, dummy.

So tell me little guy, who likes who here? You really haven't figured out the culture here by now? This place is all about the put down/joust/debate/talking shit in hiding. Nobody comes here with..."sure hope you like me"....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Like me or you or anyone ya don't act retarded over it. Everyone knows (or I thought they did) about servicemen and those foreign bars. Hell no it's not about perverts/pedos and only a 100% moron would think it was. So we have millioins of perverts/pedos in the military, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leetonidas
10-06-2014, 12:15 PM
Oh look the pedophile is once again trying to justify his despicable actions. Rapist pedos like you make me sick.

Avante
10-06-2014, 12:21 PM
Oh look the pedophile is once again trying to justify his despicable actions. Rapist pedos like you make me sick.

Oh look another dumb fuck who really believes in a room full of full grown women any man is looking for little flat chested know nothing 12 year old girls, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're an idiot!

Leetonidas
10-06-2014, 12:28 PM
Apparently you were you disgusting piece of shit. How does it feel knowing that somewhere in the world some poor asian girl has night terrors about the faggot pedo who raped her after she was forced to be a sex slave? You know what you did you sick fuck. The sad part is you really believe these kids were trying to make a buck and you were helping them out and ignoring the reality that you took advantage of a distraught child who was forced to be raped by sick bastards like you to appease their gook pimps.

I wish hell existed so sick ass creeps like you could burn there forever, tbh

Leetonidas
10-06-2014, 12:32 PM
This is probably avante getting caught by Chris Hansen

around 33:39

http://youtu.be/etnGGZrv9c4?t=33m39s

Avante
10-06-2014, 12:33 PM
Apparently you were you disgusting piece of shit. How does it feel knowing that somewhere in the world some poor asian girl has night terrors about the faggot pedo who raped her after she was forced to be a sex slave? You know what you did you sick fuck. The sad part is you really believe these kids were trying to make a buck and you were helping them out and ignoring the reality that you took advantage of a distraught child who was forced to be raped by sick bastards like you to appease their gook pimps.

I wish hell existed so sick ass creeps like you could burn there forever, tbh

Do you pay any attention at all to reality? Why would I be at all interested in some 12/13 year old kid, go ahead explain that to me? Are you retarded? All those bars have full grown women working there, those were the ones that got my attention.

Stop just running your fucking mouth and actually pay attention to reality, ok faggot?

Stupid, you had to be 18 to work those bars, sure some 16 years olds had fake ID's, but 12/13...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leetonidas
10-06-2014, 12:35 PM
Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night you sick piece of shit. fuck off and die pedo

Avante
10-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night you sick piece of shit. fuck off and die pedo

So you need to deal in a fantasy world, why? Why this need to totally ignore reality? So you really think all those millions of servicemen in my position were all pedos....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

You're an idiot!

Avante
10-06-2014, 12:52 PM
Why does everything I say about this get totally ignored? My stance on sick ass pedos isn't real real obvious?

Big guy here, not at all interested in little young girls...ok? And any man who is needs to be tied to the back of a camel and dragged naked across shit....ok? So why keep ignoring that?

ohmwrecker
10-06-2014, 09:14 PM
So tell me little guy, who likes who here? You really haven't figured out the culture here by now? This place is all about the put down/joust/debate/talking shit in hiding. Nobody comes here with..."sure hope you like me"....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Like me or you or anyone ya don't act retarded over it. Everyone knows (or I thought they did) about servicemen and those foreign bars. Hell no it's not about perverts/pedos and only a 100% moron would think it was. So we have millioins of perverts/pedos in the military, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You missed the point. Again.

Stephen A. Smith
10-06-2014, 09:46 PM
http://www.therakyatpost.com/world/2014/10/01/police-chief-faces-calls-quit-wealth-beyond-means/

My sources are telling me that the police force in that area is corrupt from the top down. Quite frankly I think justice is going to have to be a DIY project.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.998406.1325179541!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/noose30n-1-web.jpg#noose%20635x532

Clipper Nation
10-06-2014, 09:54 PM
And any man who is needs to be tied to the back of a camel and dragged naked across shit....ok?

Unless it's you doing the pedophilia, then it's "but all the other sailors were doing it!!!" and "why ignore reality???" :rolleyes

bigzak25
10-06-2014, 10:05 PM
Bottomline, you'd fuck winnie 1989, and I'd wait til 2014...you sick fuck abantte.

Avante
10-06-2014, 10:48 PM
Unless it's you doing the pedophilia, then it's "but all the other sailors were doing it!!!" and "why ignore reality???" :rolleyes

Are you just retarded? Dude, nobody ever thought about age, it was a total non factor. Like I've mentioned numerous times I was in my 40's before I learned about what was really going on over there.

Avante
10-06-2014, 10:50 PM
You missed the point. Again.

I don't like you, do you care?

Mr. Fix It
10-07-2014, 01:47 AM
Why won't anyone stop talking about this thing I regularly start threads about? How many times do I have to remind you all until you forget?

ftfy

ohmwrecker
10-07-2014, 09:07 AM
I don't like you, do you care?

No. That's not the point either.