PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi, the Niners and the Middle East

Avante
10-06-2014, 01:59 AM
I got to bed around 2am Sunday morning, I nodded out reading "The Boxing Register" (best boxing book on the planet). That was after watching the best day of college football I'd ever seen, and those Mississippi schools played a major role.

Today is was all about the NFL and my Niners who are getting some bad press but they always seem to be there when it counts.

Ok see that above? That's what we do here in the USA, we have sports, good books. A wide variety of music as I listen to Paul Weller off in the distance. What do they do in the Middle East? How do they spend their free time?

Still can't fathom a world with no football....OUCH!!!!!!!!! Girls can play soccer.

No Muddy Waters?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr839d9t44I

ohmwrecker
10-06-2014, 09:25 AM
The Jam was a fantastic, underrated punk band.

Avante
10-06-2014, 12:04 PM
The Jam was a fantastic, underrated punk band.

How can you have....fantastic..and..underrated...in the same sentence?

But, there's a good example of what I'm talking about. There you are talking music because ya know it's an interest of mine. What so they talk about in the Middle East?

cantthinkofanything
10-06-2014, 12:09 PM
Interesting football to be sure this week. Lots of good games and teams taking a first loss.

Avante
10-06-2014, 12:29 PM
Interesting football to be sure this week. Lots of good games and teams taking a first loss.

It started on Thursday night when Oregon went down and didn't end until late Saturday night with Utah taking down UCLA. In all my years of watching this stuff (and I go back to "Squirmin' " Sherman Lewis) I've never seen anythig like it. Great weekend to be Mississipian.

ohmwrecker
10-06-2014, 09:11 PM
How can you have....fantastic..and..underrated...in the same sentence?

Musically fantastic. Critically and commercially underrated.

Infinite_limit
10-06-2014, 10:16 PM
I got to bed around 2am Sunday morning, I nodded out reading "The Boxing Register" (best boxing book on the planet). That was after watching the best day of college football I'd ever seen, and those Mississippi schools played a major role.

Today is was all about the NFL and my Niners who are getting some bad press but they always seem to be there when it counts.

Ok see that above? That's what we do here in the USA, we have sports, good books. A wide variety of music as I listen to Paul Weller off in the distance. What do they do in the Middle East? How do they spend their free time?

Still can't fathom a world with no football....OUCH!!!!!!!!! Girls can play soccer.

No Muddy Waters?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr839d9t44I
Fighting the imperialist Westerners.

Avante
10-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Musically fantastic. Critically and commercially underrated.

So you like them.

Avante
10-06-2014, 11:14 PM
Fighting the imperialist Westerners.

That's my point, there's always some sort of conflict over there.

Infinite_limit
10-06-2014, 11:21 PM
That's my point, there's always some sort of conflict over there.
Oil is a curse

Avante
10-06-2014, 11:54 PM
Oil is a curse

A stupid fake religion is their problem.

Infinite_limit
10-07-2014, 12:14 AM
I don't have a big issue with conservatism

Avante
10-07-2014, 12:26 AM
I don't have a big issue with conservatism

This isn't about you amigo.

Expert
10-07-2014, 08:31 AM
No such as a fake religion.

ohmwrecker
10-07-2014, 09:13 AM
So you like them.

Yes, but what's more pertinent is that you're dumb for thinking that two words that don't have the same meaning cannot be used in the same sentence.

cantthinkofanything
10-07-2014, 09:42 AM
No such as a fake religion.

Not true. I can create a religion with no real tenants and call it whatever. If there is no one actually practicing it, it's not really a religion. Just a fake that I created for maybe tax purposes or something. You could say there are no fake true religions maybe...

ohmwrecker
10-07-2014, 09:49 AM
All religions are fake.

Avante
10-08-2014, 11:01 AM
All religions are fake.

And you can prove this, right?

RD2191
10-08-2014, 11:06 AM

Avante
10-08-2014, 03:08 PM
Indy plays Houston in a big division game tomorrow night. Another huge weekend in college football. The baseball playoffs are going on. Teams are getting ready for the up coming NBA season. Dean Ambrose is getting a push in the WWE.

What are they doing in the Middle East right now?

Infinite_limit
10-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Indy plays Houston in a big division game tomorrow night. Another huge weekend in college football. The baseball playoffs are going on. Teams are getting ready for the up coming NBA season. Dean Ambrose is getting a push in the WWE.

What are they doing in the Middle East right now?
Being bombed by your tax dollars

Avante
10-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Being bombed by your tax dollars

It's always....bombed....beheadings...suicide bombings....conflict....turmoil...anytime the Middle East is mentioned. Always something negative, the world would be far better off without the Middle East.

Infinite_limit
10-09-2014, 12:17 AM
It's always....bombed....beheadings...suicide bombings....conflict....turmoil...anytime the Middle East is mentioned. Always something negative, the world would be far better off without the Middle East.
It's had turmoil since the UK, France & USA stepped foot in the region and manipulated which included bloody coups.

Look at the past 60 years of Eastern Europe with Western involvement.

ohmwrecker
10-09-2014, 02:22 PM

I do not bear the burdon of proof. Can you prove that one religion is more real than another? That's your claim, right?

Avante
10-09-2014, 02:34 PM
I do not bear the burdon of proof. Can you prove that one religion is more real than another? That's your claim, right?

So you're simply talking out your ass, right?

There is no doubt Islam is a rip off of Christianity, only a total moron wouldn't get that. Bone up on the origins of Islam, it's plain to see.

ohmwrecker
10-09-2014, 03:38 PM
So you're simply talking out your ass, right?

There is no doubt Islam is a rip off of Christianity, only a total moron wouldn't get that. Bone up on the origins of Islam, it's plain to see.

So? Judaism and Hinduism are older than Christianity. What does that prove?

Avante
10-09-2014, 03:43 PM
So? Judaism and Hinduism are older than Christianity. What does that prove?

Obviously you know nothing about the origins of Islam. Totally differtent deal than what you are talking about. Hell, there is talk of Jesus in Islam.

So you are not only a music dummy but an ateist....wow!

ohmwrecker
10-09-2014, 04:09 PM
Obviously you know nothing about the origins of Islam. Totally differtent deal than what you are talking about. Hell, there is talk of Jesus in Islam.

So you are not only a music dummy but an ateist....wow!

I didn't bring up Christianity, shithead. You did.

Avante
10-10-2014, 11:35 PM
I didn't bring up Christianity, shithead. You did.

Why are my threads the only one your dumbass fucks up? Dude, go bother those more on your level, ok? Ya bore the fuck out of me. Always wahwahwahwah-ing about something. Do you ever smile?

ohmwrecker
10-11-2014, 09:38 AM
Why are my threads the only one your dumbass fucks up? Dude, go bother those more on your level, ok? Ya bore the fuck out of me. Always wahwahwahwah-ing about something. Do you ever smile?

What makes you think I'm not enjoying this? I deal with people on my level in real life. I come here to slum. I want to see what's on the bottom of the barrel. Morbid curiosity.

ChumpDumper
10-11-2014, 12:06 PM
lol Avante always melts down at the simplest discussion.

boutons_deux
10-11-2014, 12:34 PM
lol Avante always melts down at the simplest discussion.

religiously dominated people tend to be emotionally immature, unstable LOL

Avante
10-11-2014, 02:27 PM
religiously dominated people tend to be emotionally immature, unstable LOL

I don't have a religion and other than trying to please a few girlfriends long ago have never been to church. And don't buy the Bible at all, so you are 100% wrong.