PDA

View Full Version : The Vent Thread

batman2883
08-25-2005, 09:46 AM
Okay i had to start this thread its probably a duplicate one but i have to vent on some issues that are really upsetting me.

1st......School Financial Aid, i got rejected again and its starting to piss me off. According to Accd i dont qualify for it because they still put me as under my parents information. First off i live alone in an apartment complex off of huebner. I have a son, i pay child support, his insurance, and anything my boy needs. I am a full time student, who has to pay for full time tuition and full time books, my parents can't help me and I still get rejected. They say my parents can contribute at least 10 grand to my school costs when they sure as hell can't and im like what the fuck mofo's i need help, stop giving the money to the ones ripping you off by getting the aid then just dropping their classes. I am a dedicated single parent student who yearns for higher education.....

samikeyp
08-25-2005, 09:48 AM
sounds like a legit gripe to me. I feel for ya brother.

Triumph
08-25-2005, 09:50 AM
Okay i had to start this thread its probably a duplicate one but i have to vent on some issues that are really upsetting me.

1st......School Financial Aid, i got rejected again and its starting to piss me off. According to Accd i dont qualify for it because they still put me as under my parents information. First off i live alone in an apartment complex off of huebner. I have a son, i pay child support, his insurance, and anything my boy needs. I am a full time student, who has to pay for full time tuition and full time books, my parents can't help me and I still get rejected. They say my parents can contribute at least 10 grand to my school costs when they sure as hell can't and im like what the fuck mofo's i need help, stop giving the money to the ones ripping you off by getting the aid then just dropping their classes. I am a dedicated single parent student who yearns for higher education.....

okay, so WHAT do you HAVE to do to FIX it and get yo cash that you apparently are ENTITLED to. You gotta write a letter? So proof that your folks HAVEN'T been claiming you as a dependant...do what it takes and get yours man. Don't be a VICTIM. Take Charge, and Take what's yours. :tu

1Parker1
08-25-2005, 09:52 AM

That does suck. It's amazing how much an education costs these days. Even when you DO get financial Aide...it doesn't cover the mammoth costs of books, housing, parking, insurance, etc.

I'm 22 years old and it's crazy the amount of monthly bills I pay. Regular housing bills, cell phone bill, gym bill, tuition (one lump sum at the begining of the semester), car insurance, car payoff loan, gas.........the list goes on and on. I expected to have these kinds of expenses and monthly bills or whatever, once I worked full time and/or got married, etc. I never expected to have to deal with all these expenses at 22 while working through college.

Oh and don't even get me fucking started on Social Security and the insane amount of income taxes stupid Philadelphia cuts from my paycheck. It's ansolutely ridiculous.

SWC Bonfire
08-25-2005, 09:52 AM
Take Charge, and Take what's yours.

Ahm, you mean take what was taken from us that should be loaned to you.

batman2883
08-25-2005, 09:54 AM
I'm dead seroius it sucks they say because im under 23 or something i cant file alone??? I live alone and provide for myself and a son how do i still not qualify for aid?

Summers
Sorry, man. I understand the woes of dealing with financial aid.

Okay, my turn. I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to go ahead and start those cinnamon rolls I've been wanting to make. Except I forgot to put the eggs in teh dough, so they came out more like cinnamon rocks. Damnit!

batman2883
okay, so WHAT do you HAVE to do to FIX it and get yo cash that you apparently are ENTITLED to. You gotta write a letter? So proof that your folks HAVEN'T been claiming you as a dependant...do what it takes and get yours man. Don't be a VICTIM. Take Charge, and Take what's yours. :tu

Man i have done all that i sent in court orders, i got my baby's momma to write a letter herself saying i support my son and i still got denied

Summers
08-25-2005, 09:56 AM
I'm dead seroius it sucks they say because im under 23 or something i cant file alone??? I live alone and provide for myself and a son how do i still not qualify for aid?

Eons ago when I was in school, they didn't count you as financially independent (for FA purposes) until 2 years after your parents last claimed you as dependent on their taxes. I don't know if it's changed.

batman2883
08-25-2005, 09:57 AM
Tell me about it 1p1 i have my rent, groceries, cell phone, cable, electricity, gas, thank god i paid off my car already or id be screwed

batman2883
08-25-2005, 09:58 AM
Eons ago when I was in school, they didn't count you as financially independent (for FA purposes) until 2 years after your parents last claimed you as dependent on their taxes. I don't know if it's changed.

My parents stopped claiming me 4 years ago

1Parker1
08-25-2005, 09:58 AM

Have you talked to someone from FAFSA or your school's financial advisor? Because, speaking from personal experience, FAFSA screws up very often and they overlook many things. If you tell them that you are no longer living under your parents and are an independent student or something, they should be able to forumulate ur financial aide info based on your salary and expenses alone.

When they asked on the form how many people you support/live with, did you mention ur son only?

1Parker1
08-25-2005, 09:59 AM
Tell me about it 1p1 i have my rent, groceries, cell phone, cable, electricity, gas, thank god i paid off my car already or id be screwed

:lol :flipoff, I'm still paying mines off!

batman2883
08-25-2005, 10:03 AM
Have you talked to someone from FAFSA or your school's financial advisor? Because, speaking from personal experience, FAFSA screws up very often and they overlook many things. If you tell them that you are no longer living under your parents and are an independent student or something, they should be able to forumulate ur financial aide info based on your salary and expenses alone.

When they asked on the form how many people you support/live with, did you mention ur son only?

Yes i have, they are the ones that told me to bring in my court ordered papers on my son, the letter from his mother and paychecks and stuff i did everything humanly possible to show im an independant person. Still get denied...

Triumph
08-25-2005, 10:05 AM
Man i have done all that i sent in court orders, i got my baby's momma to write a letter herself saying i support my son and i still got denied

STOP taking NO for an answer. If person A isn't helping you out, ask to see, talk to their boss. Keep going up til you Reach a person with the POWER to actually HELP. It's ALL in HOW YOU ROLL, brother, If it's YOURS, and you BELIVE it, it's not that hard to convince others. :tu

Hey, when we want your condescending opinion, i'll piss on your leg for it.
:blah

I'm sure the 5 American Indians left in this country are crying a river over your apparent involuntary financial contribution to the further education of our aspiring citizens. If you feel you've been cheated out of your cashflow, go MAKE MORE and stop whining. :tu

ObiwanGinobili
08-25-2005, 10:09 AM
My brother in law is going thru this same thing.
He moved out of his parents house 3 yrs ago, they haven't claimed him as a dependant, and he's totally supported himself.
but he can't get any finacial aid because they will only take his applications with his parents info. :rolleyes

why the fuck is this? arn't you considered an ADULT at age 18? I think your parents income should only count towards your finacial aid if 1.) you live under thier roof and/or 2.) they claim you as a dependant.

the system is ridiculous. What about people who afged out of the foster system? they don;t even have parents... what if you havn't heard from or sen your parents in yers and don;t even know where they live??

batman2883
08-25-2005, 10:11 AM
There are special circumstances like that, just like there are suppose to be special circumstances for my situation ive been trying for 4 straight semesters and ive gotten denied each time. Ive talked with the head of financial advisors at the school, have talked to FAFSA, and i still get nothing

MannyIsGod
08-25-2005, 10:14 AM
Batman, your magic numbers is:

24!!!!

I think it is total shit as well, but they count your parents against you regardless of your financial situation until you are 24. There is a lot of bullshit regarding FA and the avaible amount of Stafford loans available to students. I've been through a lot of what you are currently going through, and it was a bitch.

Recently, I'm getting denied for a different reason. I have a GPA above a 3 and I have a fine academic record, but I am getting denied because I have dropped too many classes. The reasons I dropped the classes were to avoid hurting my GPA while I was working fulltime (50+ hours a week in a marketing position that was really demanding) while taking a fulltime course load.

Nevermind that while I was doing this, I wasn't on government money, but my own.

You can appeal, as I am currently doing. I don't hold out much hope, but if you write a story about how much you need it etc etc and how it would help you out, you may be successfull.

It's a bitch man, I feel your pain.

SpursWoman
08-25-2005, 10:14 AM
There's always student loans.....it's very hard NOT to qualify for them. That's what a lot of us had to do when they lumped us under our parents and disqualified us for the *free* aid and the scholarship only paid half.

I know having to pay them back sucks, it took me 9 years. But I have no problem paying for something that I'm benefitting from.

MannyIsGod
08-25-2005, 10:16 AM
Stafford Loans aren't taken from you. They are loaned from regular financial institutions but they are backed by the government.

Pell Grants are taken from you, but considering the amount of dollar differnce a college graduate makes vs a non college graduate, that pays for itself in future tax collection.

Oh, and college students pay taxes, too.

MannyIsGod
08-25-2005, 10:17 AM
There's always student loans.....it's very hard NOT to qualify for them. That's what a lot of us had to do when they lumped us under our parents and disqualified us for the *free* aid and the scholarship only paid half.

I know having to pay them back sucks, it took me 9 years. But I have no problem paying for something that I'm benefitting from.
No doubt, and thats what most of us end up having to do. But I think his gripe with the Parantel income being counted against him regardless of whether or not they help him is a valid one. I know, I went through the same damn thing.

batman2883
08-25-2005, 10:17 AM
Oh man Manny ive filed so many damn appeals and been rejected....Im not use to rejection...but yeah that sucks man, at least i know its not only me

MannyIsGod
08-25-2005, 10:18 AM
Whats worse, is when you hear the stories from the total fuck ups with a .22222222 GPA who file an appeal and have it approved. God, you have no idea how much that pisses me off.

SWC Bonfire
08-25-2005, 10:25 AM
I have a GPA above a 3 and I have a fine academic record, but I am getting denied because I have dropped too many classes. The reasons I dropped the classes were to avoid hurting my GPA while I was working fulltime (50+ hours a week in a marketing position that was really demanding) while taking a fulltime course load.

Nevermind that while I was doing this, I wasn't on government money, but my own.

The problem is that you are raising the costs for the school in doing this (by increasing class load without progressing), as well as for yourself.

A&M only allowed 3 drops, lifetime. I'm such a tightwad that I didn't drop any classes. I understand that if you want to waste your money & there are no rules against it, you can - but there are repercussions for all our actions.

TheTruth
08-25-2005, 10:26 AM
Whats worse, is when you hear the stories from the total fuck ups with a .22222222 GPA who file an appeal and have it approved. God, you have no idea how much that pisses me off.
what the hell is wrong with a 2 GPA??? :spin

batman2883
08-25-2005, 10:26 AM
Hell yeah those fuck ups who cant even keep a 3.0 gpa piss me off as well i carry a 3.5 and im trying to get it up higher, and i still get denied...its a fucking stupid system

batman2883
08-25-2005, 10:28 AM
It fucking sucks

SWC Bonfire
08-25-2005, 10:28 AM
what the hell is wrong with a 2 GPA??? :spin

2.0 & Go? Hell, D is for diploma!

TheTruth
08-25-2005, 10:30 AM
Thats what I am banking on.

batman2883
08-25-2005, 10:36 AM
I can try again, i will keep trying till i show up here happy as fuck that i finally got awarded the money

MannyIsGod
08-25-2005, 10:36 AM
The problem is that you are raising the costs for the school in doing this (by increasing class load without progressing), as well as for yourself.

A&M only allowed 3 drops, lifetime. I'm such a tightwad that I didn't drop any classes. I understand that if you want to waste your money & there are no rules against it, you can - but there are repercussions for all our actions.
Well, considering I pay for those classes, I don't see how my absense raises costs?

MannyIsGod
08-25-2005, 10:37 AM
I said .222222222222 GPA.

While, I don't think a C average is very hot, it is passing.

SWC Bonfire
08-25-2005, 10:38 AM
Well, considering I pay for those classes, I don't see how my absense raises costs?

Because you have to take the class again with all of the next crop of upcomming students requiring the class, and they have to add sections.

It becomes a problem at a big school, hence the 3 drop rule.

batman2883
08-25-2005, 10:38 AM
C average wont get you no where in life though

SWC Bonfire
08-25-2005, 10:39 AM

If you're worrying about your grades in college 5 yrs after you graduate, you are one worthless sumbitch.

Let your actions and performance for the rest of your life do the talking.

SWC Bonfire
08-25-2005, 10:45 AM
like aggie-engineering

:lol

Well, I graduated in the Mechanical Engineer honor society (Pi Tau Sigma), which means jack now.

The only things that matter are my abilities and experience, and how useful my projects and designs are to me and my employer.

MannyIsGod
08-25-2005, 10:47 AM
Because you have to take the class again with all of the next crop of upcomming students requiring the class, and they have to add sections.

It becomes a problem at a big school, hence the 3 drop rule.
Psh, the day SAC starts adding new classes to accomadate what I need will be a cold day in hell.

We're talking 2 entirely different situations. A&M and SAC aren't very comparable. I am willing to bet that most fulltime students at SAC are also working fulltime, at least in the classes I was taking.

But either way, that shouldn't effect my FA eligibility considering I wasn't on FA's dime.

SpursWoman
08-25-2005, 10:48 AM
If you're worrying about your grades in college 5 yrs after you graduate, you are one worthless sumbitch.

I dunno, I was applying for a better job right around then and those academic honor societies I belonged to looked good on my resume...and the emblems on my diploma hanging on the wall don't look bad, either.

I didn't have a lot of experience when I got my first *real* job, but my future boss was impressed with my GPA...which was a pretty good indicator that I'm capable of learning something. And he told me that's exactly why he hired me...so I wouldn't say they are worthless at all. Unless you'll be looking for a job completely unrelated to what you went to school for. :)

batman2883
08-25-2005, 10:50 AM
Fuck FAFSA

SpursWoman
08-25-2005, 10:50 AM
Oh, and if you plan on going back to school for a post-graduate degree or qualify for a professional license somewhere down the line, you can pretty much bet your ass they're going to mean something. :spin

batman2883
08-25-2005, 10:51 AM
Yeah im planning on law school thats why im trying to boost my 3.5 higher

bigzak25
08-25-2005, 10:52 AM

Respectfully disagree brother. I got a 2.49999999999999, GPA in my ME Degree.

Honestly? They should NEVER have let my ass graduate.

But either they felt bad, or they said fuck it, lets just round it and get his ass our of here, he's really busting our budget on the school buffet meal plan.

I didn't get my Eng Job right out of school. I had acquaintances hitting paydirt with south texas energy companies and even NASA.

I went home to live with my moms.

I had decided i wanted to teach for a while, try it out. So I was a permanant substitute at Kenedy HS for a fall session as the Algebra/Science Teach was ill. Those kids OWNED my ass. Really only a group of 4 or so out of 25 were the troublemakers/apathetics, but dayum, it was a shame...The other's had a hard time not being distracted cuz i couldn't discipline them. I tried with snide remarks, which is all i knew. I was very insecure. I did my best though, got out and stayed unemployed off/on for 2 years after college.

Hit the Papers one day, got a tech job at Friedrich, and 6 mo's later got my current gig. It pays the bills, but not fast enough. I'm so happy for all i've experienced in my life that has made me who i am today though. Especially all my friends and family of course.

Now i'm about to bust out. I love it...and ALL with a 2.49 GPA.

Only YOU, can STOP, YOU. :tu

MannyIsGod
08-25-2005, 10:55 AM
Oh, and if you plan on going back to school for a post-graduate degree or qualify for a professional license somewhere down the line, you can pretty much bet your ass they're going to mean something. :spin
Yeah no shit!!!! Your GPA can be the differnce between paying for a lot of your graduate studies, or having them paid off by the place you are going to study at!

A friend of mine recently had offters from 3 major universities to pursue her masters in biology where she would not only have tuition paid off, but recieve a stipend for the research she conducted.

You don't get those offers with a C average.

08-25-2005, 10:56 AM
Hey Zak, you looking for something a little better than your current gig? If so, I might have a nugget or two for you to consider.

batman2883
08-25-2005, 10:57 AM
sure dont

bigzak25
08-25-2005, 10:58 AM
Hey Zak, you looking for something a little better than your current gig? If so, I might have a nugget or two for you to consider.

I appreciate the offer and am interested if it's in comedy. :tu

Know any producers at Comedy Central? :smokin

08-25-2005, 11:01 AM
No, it's not comedy, it's construction. The company I work for is involved in some large plant expansions overseas and we need engineers in a bad way.

Don't know any producers, but my cousin did work for Comedy Central in NYC some years back though.

Kori Ellis
08-25-2005, 11:03 AM
batman - They should have an application/form where you can declare yourself emancipated from your parents. It's a huge hassle - they demand your parent's last several years of tax return and a lot of other proof that you are independent. Then you should be able to re-apply for financial aid without your parents involved on the application.

I did it when I was 17 - so you should definitely be able to qualify.

bigzak25
08-25-2005, 11:07 AM
No, it's not comedy, it's construction. The company I work for is involved in some large plant expansions overseas and we need engineers in a bad way.

Don't know any producers, but my cousin did work for Comedy Central in NYC some years back though.

That's cool bro, what are you guys contructing and where overseas?

If the jack is right, i'd take it...i love to travel. Although I'm fucked if they don't know english or spanish. I guess I could buy a translation book.

Do me a favor and ask your cousin if he has any contacts. If not, cool, but you know, if you get a chance bro. Thanks. :tu

batman2883
08-25-2005, 11:07 AM
batman - They should have an application/form where you can declare yourself emancipated from your parents. It's a huge hassle - they demand your parent's last several years of tax return and a lot of other proof that you are independent. Then you should be able to re-apply for financial aid without your parents involved on the application.

I did it when I was 17 - so you should definitely be able to qualify.

Kori do you know where i might be able to come accross such a form to fill out? I have no idea i could do that

MannyIsGod
08-25-2005, 11:12 AM
Q. If I'm an emancipated minor, am I now independent?

If I'm an emancipated minor, do I count as independent for the FAFSA?
A.

The status of emancipated minor is not recognized by the U.S. Department of Education for financial aid purposes; such a student must meet one of the other listed criteria to be independent.

http://collegeapps.about.com/od/fafsafaq/f/fafsafaq12.htm

MannyIsGod
08-25-2005, 11:15 AM
For financial aid consideration, federal regulations state you must meet one of the following requirements to be considered independent from your parents:

* You have reached your 24th birthday before January 1st of the beginning of the academic year for which you are applying for financial aid.
* You will be working on a master’s or doctoral degree
* You are married.
* You have children who received more than half of their support from you.
* You have dependents (other than your children or spouse) that live with you and who will receive more than half of their support from you, now through June 30th of the end of the academic year for which you are applying for financial aid.
* You are an orphan or ward of the court (or were a ward of the court until age of 18).
* You are a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces.

If you do not meet any of the above criteria you are considered a dependent student. I

MannyIsGod
08-25-2005, 11:16 AM
Find a girl to marry dude, it's your only hope. :lol

Kori Ellis
08-25-2005, 11:20 AM
You have children who received more than half of their support from you.

^^^This might help him.

Also, are those rules only for Federal aid?

Kori Ellis
08-25-2005, 11:22 AM
Kori do you know where i might be able to come accross such a form to fill out? I have no idea i could do that

I got it through my school's financial aid office.

MannyIsGod
08-25-2005, 11:23 AM
THose are the rules regarding your status for Federal Aid, but you can still get aid if you're not independent. Your parents just can't make more than jack shit.

He should still be able to qualify for Stafford loans though, because they give those to everybody.

Kori Ellis
08-25-2005, 11:25 AM
THose are the rules regarding your status for Federal Aid, but you can still get aid if you're not independent. Your parents just can't make more than jack shit

Well he could also get a lot of stuff that isn't Federal.

Or he could also qualify if he can show he pays more than 1/2 his child's support.

batman2883
08-25-2005, 11:30 AM
Find a girl to marry dude, it's your only hope. :lol

And there are plenty of Mexicans around that does make sense....hell no not ready for marriage i gotta finish school first

batman2883
08-25-2005, 11:32 AM
I have tried that more than half thing thats when they made me get a letter from my sons mother saying i do and they still said ...tough luck Mark

batman2883
08-25-2005, 11:54 AM
I hate fafsa they are all corrupt

SequSpur
08-25-2005, 11:56 AM
Call Jim.

Shelly
08-25-2005, 01:33 PM

Girlfriend, our loans are our second mortgage! I think we have 20 more years (damn private schools!)

But you're right. My husband looks at it as an investment in his career.

1Parker1
08-25-2005, 01:37 PM
Call Jim.

:lol

1Parker1
08-25-2005, 01:37 PM
Look at it this way Batman. If stupid FAFSA doesn't work out and ur forced to take out loans, I'm sure you'll be able to pay them back in no time after you get your law degree :)

...Actually then you can just sue FAFSA.

batman2883
08-25-2005, 02:08 PM
Look at it this way Batman. If stupid FAFSA doesn't work out and ur forced to take out loans, I'm sure you'll be able to pay them back in no time after you get your law degree :)

...Actually then you can just sue FAFSA.

ha ha ha ha ha

DrRich
08-25-2005, 02:18 PM
Batman, Have you ever considered going to school outside of Texas. My step son, hispanic at that, just receive a butt load of financial assistance from Creighton Univ. A lot of Mid-Western schools recruit minorities heavily and offer lot of $$$$$ in the process! I still have to pay for some of his college, but private universities have more money to throw around and they take circumstance into consideration a lot more often than public state schools.

BTW, The loophole Kori may have been referring to was changed a few years back via new laws. These new laws were passed because students who didn't need the aid were abusing the system. Unfortunately, the one's who need it now are the ones getting screwed!!

batman2883
08-25-2005, 02:24 PM
Well im actually planning on going to UT Austin...it was always a dream of mine to graduate and be a Longhorn...hook 'em horns baby....but as soon as im done with my bachelors, im going to apply at every ivy league law school possible...i want to graduate with the highest gpa possible and a good score on my lsat.....hopefully i can be accepted by one at least..

mookie2001
08-25-2005, 02:25 PM
"There is nothing more prejudice than not educating a child"
George W. Bush

batman2883
08-25-2005, 02:30 PM
George W. Bush is the man

Horry For 3!
08-25-2005, 03:51 PM
I know someone with that gpa and gets Financial Aid. My gpa is 3.4 and I don't get Financial Aid.

batman2883
08-25-2005, 04:29 PM
Its bullshit right Horry

Horry For 3!
08-25-2005, 07:01 PM
Its bullshit right Horry
Well I could probably get it if I wanted but I don't.

Shelly
08-26-2005, 02:17 PM
I have been on hold for 25 minutes and have to stay on hold until I talk to someone

:sleep

MannyIsGod
08-26-2005, 02:21 PM
I hope you have a speaker phone.

Shelly
08-26-2005, 02:24 PM
yes...I am trying to get through to Pacific Care to get a fax number so my husband can change his TIN.

We are flying solo startng the 1st.

batman2883
08-26-2005, 02:42 PM
yes...I am trying to get through to Pacific Care to get a fax number so my husband can change his TIN.

We are flying solo startng the 1st.

ha ha hah a are you serious?

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-26-2005, 02:44 PM
A lot of people here don't know my situation, but there is a reason I am still in school at age 25.

My first year at (then, SWT) in 1998, I was a total lazy-ass screwup. I barely, if at all, went to class because I just was lazy, got into credit card debt, etc. I was finally put on academic suspension after two semesters and left SWT with a GPA of 0.67.

Came home to SAC for a semester and then NVC for another. I still wasn't mature enough to realize that I wouldn't go anywhere working a FT job as a grunt at Best Buy. I took a year off from school to simply work, but I did have plans to get back.

I finally got back to school at NVC a year-and-a-half later (on courseload limits) and applied for SWT again coming in with a GPA above 3.5. The people in my department (who still remembered me) made the adjustment easier.

I commuted from San Antonio for one year of classes and finally moved to SM last year. For the past two semesters (spring and summer), I was off FA because I still couldn't get my Texas State GPA above 2.0 (what I did at SAC and NVC was re-take the courses I failed at SWT the first time around, so I came back with the credits, but still had the grades over my head...that's why my past semesters here had multiple repeat courses).

Over the past two semesters - without FA - I finally got my State GPA back above 2.0 and had my financial aid reinstated this semester.

So many journalists that I know feel that a GPA (in our profession) is worth a lot less than the experience you bring in - which is why I put so much time in at The University Star and try to pick up free-lance gigs where I can.

I wish I had some advice to give you, Batman, but I can only wish you luck in getting these situations resolved.

It does indeed suck when those truly dedicated people have trouble getting aid and others can skirt by and continue to recieve aid.

Shelly
08-26-2005, 02:47 PM
ha ha hah a are you serious?

51 Minutes.

Yes, I'm serious. It has to be changed and my husband cannot stay on hold forever. If it doesn't get changed, we don't get paid.

batman2883
08-26-2005, 02:47 PM
i work at Pacificare ha ha ha ha ha

Shelly
08-26-2005, 02:48 PM
so give me a fax number.

I'm on hold with Provider Relations

batman2883
08-26-2005, 02:49 PM
so give me a fax number.

I'm on hold with Provider Relations

Provider relations gets a lot of calls your going to be on hold forever, i dont have a fax number for them only a number.

Shelly
08-26-2005, 02:50 PM
well you're no help! :lol

batman2883
08-26-2005, 02:50 PM
sorry but i do work there lol

MiNuS
08-26-2005, 02:51 PM
i work at Pacificare ha ha ha ha ha
Really? Hmmmmmmmm,I'm telling my IS guys to check all systems for internet use.

Kip Fanatic
08-26-2005, 02:54 PM
Really? Hmmmmmmmm,I'm telling my IS guys to check all systems for internet use.

Busted!

batman2883
08-26-2005, 02:57 PM
I only come in on breaks

MiNuS
08-26-2005, 02:58 PM
I only come in on breaks
must be a long all day break,batman.

batman2883
08-26-2005, 03:00 PM
No

Shelly
08-26-2005, 03:09 PM
:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

I wonder what the record is for being on hold.

Kip Fanatic
08-26-2005, 03:18 PM
Have you gotten through Shelly?

Shelly
08-26-2005, 03:27 PM
Nope...

You'd think they'd have something on their webiste for providers to do this online.

Kip Fanatic
08-26-2005, 03:28 PM
Shelly, check your PM.

Shelly
08-26-2005, 03:29 PM
Thank you!

Kip Fanatic
08-26-2005, 03:33 PM
Good luck getting results now. J/K