PDA

View Full Version : St.Louis Cardinals fans run in with Ferguson Protesters

Infinite_limit
10-07-2014, 11:40 AM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--5Ry1yTFd--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/g5mwk2zivagdwubykbgp.jpg

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/Untitled_zps9da127f0.png

ChumpDumper
10-07-2014, 11:43 AM
lol white folk

RD2191
10-07-2014, 11:46 AM
'We're the one's that gave y'all the freedom that you have!"

Nope. IDGAF if it was a woman. That bitch would get a right hook from me and then a chair to the back of the head.

Infinite_limit
10-07-2014, 11:53 AM
There is a video. Whites on one side and Blacks on the other. Hooray multiculturalism.

http://deadspin.com/cardinals-fans-get-ugly-in-clash-with-ferguson-proteste-1643282285/all

DarrinS
10-07-2014, 12:22 PM
Why are they protesting there?

Or here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_7ErkQFduQ

ChumpDumper
10-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Why are they protesting there?

Or here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_7ErkQFduQWhy not?

DarrinS
10-07-2014, 12:28 PM
Why not?

If the goal is to annoy people -- mission accomplished.

Blizzardwizard
10-07-2014, 12:30 PM

Nope. IDGAF if it was a woman. That bitch would get a right hook from me and then a chair to the back of the head.

:lol

ChumpDumper
10-07-2014, 12:32 PM
If the goal is to annoy people -- mission accomplished.Again, why not?

hehateme
10-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Again, why not?

why ask why?

ChumpDumper
10-07-2014, 12:56 PM
why ask why?Why not?

hehateme
10-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Why not?

why, why not?

ChumpDumper
10-07-2014, 12:58 PM
why, why not?No one has given a reason why not.

hehateme
10-07-2014, 01:00 PM
No one has given a reason why not.

This is a valid statement. Please proceed.

pubic hair
10-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Why not?

http://etiquette.about.com/od/EntertainmentEtiquette/a/Symphony-Etiquette.htm

Symphony Etiquette

Arrival. Patrons (that is you) should arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance. This will allow you and your party ample time to use the Hall's facilities, find seats, and settle in for the performance. In general, most halls open their doors 60 to 90 minutes before the concert.
Silence Electronic Devices Cellular phones, (http://etiquette.about.com/od/Smartphones/a/Cell-Phone-Etiquette.htm) beepers, watches, electronic organizers, and any other noise-alarm device that might potentially disrupt the concert should be switched to silent mode or turned off.
Attire. I see a lot of misinformation about this one on the web. It is true that this may depend upon where you are attending the concert, however here are the general rules for dress at the symphony. Patrons of the symphony generally wear semi-formal, elegant, and business attire. On certain occasions such as an opening night Formal attire may be requested.
Late Seating is usually allowed during a convenient pause in the program. Please wait patiently for an usher to direct you accordingly.
During the performance. (http://etiquette.about.com/od/EntertainmentEtiquette/Entertainment-Etiquette.htm)Once the concert has begun, guidelines to follow.don't talk, whisper, sing, hum, or move personal belongings. Refraining from any and all of these will ensure that you, other patrons, and the performers enjoy the full benefits of the performance. Don't enter or exit the hall while a performance is in progress. Ushers are stationed at entrances and exits and they will direct you. If you must leave your seat, do so quickly and quietly proceeding to the nearest door or if necessary asking the nearest usher for assistance.
Applause If you are uncertain, follow the seasoned concert goers on this. Usually there is applause when the Concertmaster or orchestra first chair violinist enters the stage as well as when the conductor makes his entrance. During the actual performance you should only applaud at the close of a full piece of music. You should be able to determine these by looking over the program page which generally lists individual movements of longer compositions. In addition, the program notes should help you follow the orchestra's progress through each piece.
Children Your particular hall or performance may have specific rules about children. Some concerts may be specifically designed for children or families with children under the age of 12 years. In either case you should make sure your child is capable of sitting quietly during a long performance. If you think this may be an issue you should probably not take them along.
During Intermission you should take the time to visit the restroom, (http://etiquette.about.com/od/EntertainmentEtiquette/a/Etiquette-Tips-For-Game-Day.htm) get a snack or other refreshment and visit briefly with other concert-goers. Watch for signs that you should return to your seat or adhere to the intermission time limits. Some halls will flash the lights or the doors may re-open.

An evening at the symphony hall offers concertgoers an opportunity to experience the power and passion of live music. This is an enriching occasion that everyone should enjoy at least once in a while. Prepare your heart and mind for a great adventure and enjoy the time spent taking pleasure in the sound of music.
Symphony. (2011, October 14). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 18:39, October 29, 2011, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Symphony&oldid=455570898

pubic hair
10-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Well I answered the fucking question.

ChumpDumper
10-07-2014, 01:21 PM
A reason, not a good enough reason.

pubic hair
10-07-2014, 01:22 PM
A reason, not a good enough reason.

Reason enough to get kicked the fuck out.

ChumpDumper
10-07-2014, 01:23 PM
Reason enough to get kicked the fuck out.You sound really angry about this.

Why?

pubic hair
10-07-2014, 01:25 PM
You sound really angry about this.

Why?

Oh shit the angry Chump question :lol Not Angry just think as if you owned this place and this happened and your customers were upset. How would you feel?

pubic hair
10-07-2014, 01:30 PM
You're taking longer than usual to reply, why?

ChumpDumper
10-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Oh shit the angry Chump question :lol Not Angry just think as if you owned this place and this happened and your customers were upset. How would you feel?The symphony voiced no anger at the protesters. Certainly not the level you are displaying.

ChumpDumper
10-07-2014, 01:33 PM
You're taking longer than usual to reply, why?Verifying the owner's response.

You're welcome.

pubic hair
10-07-2014, 01:34 PM
The symphony voiced no anger at the protesters. Certainly not the level you are displaying.

If you had to put a number on my level of anger, what level would you say I'm at?

pubic hair
10-07-2014, 01:35 PM
1-10

ChumpDumper
10-07-2014, 01:35 PM
If you had to put a number on my level of anger, what level would you say I'm at?Higher than that of the owners. That's all the comparison necessary in this case. You said to put myself in the place of the owners. I did.

pubic hair
10-07-2014, 01:39 PM
Higher than that of the owners. That's all the comparison necessary in this case. You said to put myself in the place of the owners. I did.
With your extensive research do you feel that the Owners were uncomfortable with what happened? Could it also be that what they said was also to protect their interest? Showing anger of this particular situation could somehow be misunderstood.

ChumpDumper
10-07-2014, 01:42 PM
With your extensive research do you feel that the Owners were uncomfortable with what happened?Nope. It's noteworthy but they aren't going to change anything. It was pretty much the most polite protest that could have happened.
Could it also be that what they said was also to protect their interest? Showing anger of this particular situation could somehow be misunderstood.If that's the narrative you want to invent to justify your anger, go ahead. There is no evidence to support this.

pubic hair
10-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Nope.If that's the narrative you want to invent to justify your anger, go ahead. There is no evidence to support this.

OK fuckhead, back to work.

ChumpDumper
10-07-2014, 01:44 PM

OK fuckhead, back to work.Pretty angry response there.

DarrinS
10-07-2014, 02:03 PM
They should try movie theaters.

DarrinS
10-07-2014, 02:04 PM
Golf courses?

pubic hair
10-07-2014, 02:14 PM
Pretty angry response there.

I'll admit that if it were my business, I would be pissed. I wouldn't show it to the public though, a wise business decision. I don't think I've ever seen you angry chump. If you walked in on your wife fucking another man would you just sit there and question him?

ChumpDumper
10-07-2014, 02:16 PM
I'll admit that if it were my business, I would be pissed. I wouldn't show it to the public though, a wise business decision. I don't think I've ever seen you angry chump. If you walked in on your wife fucking another man would you just sit there and question him?You've never seen me at all.

pubic hair
10-07-2014, 02:17 PM
You've never seen me at all.
Yeah, you don't have a wife. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Yeah, you don't have a wife. :lol?

Trill Clinton
10-07-2014, 02:51 PM

word. its sad that people like this are still walking around in 2014. pure evil.

pubic hair
10-07-2014, 02:57 PM

So you're saying your right hook isn't enough and that you would need a chair? :lol

RD2191
10-07-2014, 03:10 PM
So you're saying your right hook isn't enough and that you would need a chair? :lol
That is exactly what I'm saying.

pubic hair
10-07-2014, 03:32 PM
That is exactly what I'm saying.
ok start hitting the bag tomorrow and work on that right hook then. No more coffee or spurstalk for a while. You have a bag of corn you can hit?:lol

cantthinkofanything
10-07-2014, 03:36 PM
ok start hitting the bag tomorrow and work on that right hook then. No more coffee or spurstalk for a while. You have a bag of corn you can hit?:lol

I used to live next door to a retarded boy. We had a tall fence with offsetting slats so sometimes, we'd talk through the fence. I had a toy rifle that was awesome and had bold action and fake bullet on a spring so that when you closed the bolt, it looked like it was loading. Anyway, I handed it through the fence for him to look at and then he ran off. My mom went over and got it pretty quickly. But I don't remember every talking with him again. I think I still have that toy rifle in storage.

pubic hair
10-07-2014, 03:40 PM
I used to live next door to a retarded boy. We had a tall fence with offsetting slats so sometimes, we'd talk through the fence. I had a toy rifle that was awesome and had bold action and fake bullet on a spring so that when you closed the bolt, it looked like it was loading. Anyway, I handed it through the fence for him to look at and then he ran off. My mom went over and got it pretty quickly. But I don't remember every talking with him again. I think I still have that toy rifle in storage.

That is very awesome, but why did you let a boy steal your gun? A restarted boy nonetheless. If it makes you feel better, they still sell them at the walmarts. I'll get you one but don't let retarded people steal it.

cantthinkofanything
10-07-2014, 03:54 PM
That is very awesome, but why did you let a boy steal your gun? A restarted boy nonetheless. If it makes you feel better, they still sell them at the walmarts. I'll get you one but don't let retarded people steal it.

I was like 6 and didn't know that retarded people stole stuff. Like I said, I never talked to him again that I can remember. And it probably still affects my thinking about retarded people altogether. Anyway, if you read my post, you'd see that my mom got it back for me. Within minutes I think. No way Walmart has this one. It was made of wood and metal with a real sling. It's in storage. But thanks for the offer.

Infinite_limit
10-07-2014, 05:16 PM
word. its sad that people like this are still walking around in 2014. pure evil.
True, Ebola joke would have been more proper