PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Vs Knicks 2015 NBA Finals

Jimmy Cobaine
10-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Would be the greatest end to Tim Duncan's career. Beat the team you won your first title against AND shut Phil Jackson the fuck up.

Jimmy Cobaine
10-07-2014, 01:00 PM
I forgot Derrick Fisher is the coach too! Holy shit this is a dream match up.

exstatic
10-07-2014, 01:02 PM
It's a dream matchup...for Knicks fans, but they'd better wake up. Ain't happening for the Knicks this year.

spurraider21
i would like the spurs and knicks in the finals because the knicks are hot garbage and that scenario guarantees a 6th title

Chinook
Nah. I'd rather him beat James again. Then Lebron would pretty much be the Malone to Tim's Jordan. Damn, had the Spurs managed to three-peat on James' teams...

lefty
10-07-2014, 01:03 PM
Would be the greatest end to Tim Duncan's career. Beat the team you won your first title against AND shut Phil Jackson the fuck up.
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/RR.jpg

Dex
10-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Would be nice, but it's also just about as likely as Jordan's Bulls traveling through time to face San Antonio in the Finals.

timtonymanu
10-07-2014, 01:15 PM
I'm with Chinook. If the Spurs make the Finals again, I want another matchup with LeBron.

10-07-2014, 01:46 PM
It would be nice, but beating LeBron again would be better. Hopefully we play the Thunder again too.

KL2
10-07-2014, 01:51 PM
Leonard said Melo was one of his idols growing up, that would be an awesome match up, Leonard winning B2B MVP over his Idol.

BatManu20
10-07-2014, 01:52 PM
:lol I wish. It'd be a blood bath. The Knicks will be lucky to make it out of the 1st round.

Darius Bieber
10-07-2014, 02:07 PM
The West isn't getting easier.... The Spurs are getting older and their careers are coming to an end. The Spurs also don't have a revenge mentality like they did last season. I'd be surprised if they make it past the second round.

Mr. Body
10-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Knicks should be happy to make the playoffs. That's their ceiling.

Spur|n|Austin
10-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Nah. I'd rather him beat James again. Then Lebron would pretty much be the Malone to Tim's Jordan. Damn, had the Spurs managed to three-peat on James' teams...

yes yes and yes

SpursFan86
10-07-2014, 03:20 PM

Agreed. Beating LeBron for the 3rd time and another "superteam" for the repeat would be absolutely amazing. Couldn't think of a better way for Duncan to go out.

SnakeBoy
10-07-2014, 05:43 PM
The West isn't getting easier.... The Spurs are getting older and their careers are coming to an end. The Spurs also don't have a revenge mentality like they did last season. I'd be surprised if they make it past the second round.

Prolly won't even make the playoffs since they have no reason to be motivated.

skulls138
10-07-2014, 07:27 PM
The West isn't getting easier.... The Spurs are getting older and their careers are coming to an end. The Spurs also don't have a revenge mentality like they did last season. I'd be surprised if they make it past the second round.Revenge factor isn't the only thing that makes championships, confidence in already winning can do the same thing. Its not a need of motivation anymore as much as a confidence and relaxation, and the lack of these things from the opposing teams.

Russo21
10-07-2014, 08:15 PM
That would be nice from a throw back point of view to beat the Knicks again. Everything has come full circle.
Would be nice for the Lakers to somehow make the playoffs and get matched with us in the first round. Will be fun to send Kobe home crying one last time.
Another win over our in-state rivals the Mavericks is always a good thing, such a long rivalry with an epic conclusion last season.
Beating the Rockets and sending Howard and Harden home will be sweet.
If we run into OKC again It will be nice to stamp our authority over them. Them putting an end to our 20 game win streak and winning 4 straight against us still pisses me off.
The celebrated, but un-accomplished Clippers would be fun to beat again with all the hype they get and seeing CP3 cry is always fun.
Should we make the finals the best way to go out on top is to de-throne the 'king' again and beat the Cavaliers. Duncan 3-1 against Lebron in Finals if that goes down.
Should Miami make the finals it will be awesome to get 2 straight against the only franchise to beat us In the finals. But wouldn't be the same without Bron there.
Did I miss any contenders? I left out Portland who are a tough matchup cause we don't have much history against them. A combo of all the aforementioned teams would be a sweet path to number 6!