PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: In All Seriousness I Do Expect The Mavs To Be A Top 4 Team In The West

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2014, 08:08 PM
and if the Lakers are out it will come down to OKC vs Mavs.....the Mavs should easily beat the Spurs this season..they should have won that 7 game series last season and with the additions of Parsons there's no one on the Spurs that can match Parsons speed and ability to shoot and finish at the rim...He's gonna really open up the floor for Dirk and Monta...and with Tyson patrolling the paint they're gonna be hard to beat....they have too many weapons to deal with this season...Parson is gonna clown Kiwi Leanard in my opinion....Leonard does well with predictable players like Lebron but Parsons is gonna give it to his ass from every angle and Kiwi just won't be ready for it....:lol

The Rockets are a complete joke...giving up Parsons for Ariza :lmao and Ariza is my boy but I'd take Parsons in a heartbeat...that white boy is fearless....Dwight and Harden tried to blame Parsons and Lin for last season...the Rox are a laughingstock right now...:lmao

Sean Cagney
10-07-2014, 08:11 PM
and if the Lakers are out it will come down to OKC vs Mavs.....the Mavs should easily beat the Spurs this season..they should have won that 7 game series last season and with the additions of Parsons there's no one on the Spurs that can match Parsons speed and ability to shoot and finish at the rim..

:lol, easily beat the Spurs. If not for a fluke Vince Carter 3 that series is over in 5 or 6 games for the Spurs, you can spin that either way.

Your name fits you because you are sipping some koolaid saying half the things you do.

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2014, 08:18 PM
:lol, easily beat the Spurs. If not for a fluke Vince Carter 3 that series is over in 5 or 6 games for the Spurs, you can spin that either way.

Your name fits you because you are sipping some koolaid saying half the things you do.

ohh spare me the if Vince bullshit....fuck it let's go there..if Ibaka isn't out the first two games of the series yall's bitchasses get swept...you see how that works dipshit :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2014, 08:20 PM
I'm not a Mav fan but I expect them fuckers to wipe the floor with yall's asses...the Mavs fans have no heart to say it so I will pimp them right now and show them what it's like to have some fucking balls and challenge yall's weak ass assertions....

Michael Jordan.
10-07-2014, 08:22 PM
and if the Lakers are out it will come down to OKC vs Mavs.....the Mavs should easily beat the Spurs this season..they should have won that 7 game series last season and with the additions of Parsons there's no one on the Spurs that can match Parsons speed and ability to shoot and finish at the rim...He's gonna really open up the floor for Dirk and Monta...and with Tyson patrolling the paint they're gonna be hard to beat....they have too many weapons to deal with this season...Parson is gonna clown Kiwi Leanard in my opinion....Leonard does well with predictable players like Lebron but Parsons is gonna give it to his ass from every angle and Kiwi just won't be ready for it....:lol

The Rockets are a complete joke...giving up Parsons for Ariza :lmao and Ariza is my boy but I'd take Parsons in a heartbeat...that white boy is fearless....Dwight and Harden tried to blame Parsons and Lin for last season...the Rox are a laughingstock right now...:lmao

Bleeding from the rectum is a symptom of Ebola.

Brunodf
10-07-2014, 08:38 PM
ohh spare me the if Vince bullshit....fuck it let's go there..if Ibaka isn't out the first two games of the series yall's bitchasses get swept...you see how that works dipshit :lol
Right, because the first 2 games were so close.

Clipper Nation
10-07-2014, 08:44 PM
Mavs are officially f:lolcked....

Blue Duck
10-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Why does Koolaid Man choose to speak or write like that??? It seems so forced and unnatural. Even if you did have some decent points regarding the possible strengths of the Mavs and their revamped roster, they are completely diminished by your obnoxious language. I mean, I guess New Jack City was a decent movie for it's day, but I wouldn't try to shape my identity based on the characters. This is not an insult, just a constructive criticism, so no need to call me a, "bitchass peckerwood white boy" or anything like that, and don't get angry, but it just seems like you try really hard to prove a stereotype. Oh, and I agree, the Mavs should be pretty good next year, great coaching, good roster. See??? It's fun talking like grownups!! Now you try.

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2014, 09:37 PM
Why does Koolaid Man choose to speak or write like that??? It seems so forced and unnatural. Even if you did have some decent points regarding the possible strengths of the Mavs and their revamped roster, they are completely diminished by your obnoxious language. I mean, I guess New Jack City was a decent movie for it's day, but I wouldn't try to shape my identity based on the characters. This is not an insult, just a constructive criticism, so no need to call me a, "bitchass peckerwood white boy" or anything like that, and don't get angry, but it just seems like you try really hard to prove a stereotype. Oh, and I agree, the Mavs should be pretty good next year, great coaching, good roster. See??? It's fun talking like grownups!! Now you try.

ok My turn:

DWD1aXcJmCo

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Right, because the first 2 games were so close.

your sig is totally awesome...Jizz from heaven

Killakobe81
10-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Mavs should be good ...they have talent and the 2nd best current coach in the league. They righted the Tyson wrong. And yes they can scare the Spurs ...

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Mavs should be good ...they have talent and the 2nd best current coach in the league. They righted the Tyson wrong. And yes they can scare the Spurs ...

why you on that gay Spurs dick so hard homie...the Spurs are a soft ass team...hit them niggas one time upside the head and they fold....they won a title shooting jump shots...that tells me all I need to know...you are way too fascinated with that bullshit ass team....you need to man the fuck up nigga...you the white boy in this video...I need to teach you again....you forgot how to be a Killa apparently:

dNCPbicK44E

Clipper Nation
10-07-2014, 10:05 PM
ok My turn:

DWD1aXcJmCo
Un-based people such as yourself don't get to cite the based wisdom of Lil B...

Venti Quattro
10-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Mavs and Dubs are fun to watch and to use on 2k

Silver&Black
10-07-2014, 10:33 PM
why you on that gay Spurs dick so hard homie...the Spurs are a soft ass team...hit them niggas one time upside the head and they fold....they won a title shooting jump shots...that tells me all I need to know...you are way too fascinated with that bullshit ass team....you need to man the fuck up nigga...you the white boy in this video...I need to teach you again....you forgot how to be a Killa apparently:

why you on that gay Mavs/Thunder dick so hard homie...?

Sean Cagney
10-07-2014, 10:39 PM

Blah blah blah, trying to discredit the title as a true sour fucking hater would. LOL we get swept, we won two games with Ibaka in there dickhead, one without Parker in the 2nd half on their floor. Keep making stupid ass excuses as to why the Spurs won.

10-07-2014, 11:04 PM
ok My turn:

DWD1aXcJmCo:lol

10-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Un-based people such as yourself don't get to cite the based wisdom of Lil B...

Killakobe81
10-08-2014, 07:49 AM
Mavs and Dubs are fun to watch and to use on 2k

Venti, yo you on PS4, Xbox1 or PC? I was big on 2k last year but trying to hold off sinceIm doing a lot of MAdden and Destiny ...how is it this year?

Killakobe81
10-08-2014, 07:57 AM

dNCPbicK44E

Hate the Spur fan (not all but a lot) because some are the some bitch-made insecure haters. Complaining about conspiracies (really? with 5 titles?!) or bitching about lack of media coverage and respect. Who cares? Yall win! But I actually like: Pop, tim, Manu. Daiw, Green (UNC!!!) and KL likable players, great coach, great system. If I never lived in Sa or came to this board they would probably be 2nd favorite NBA team ... but the Kobe hate and Laker penis envy (not now of course) puts me in a place where I cannot root for them.

But my youngest son, I hate to admit this but what the hell is growing up a SPurs fan. He was born in SA, and now that he plays 2k and just started playing lil league hoops his favorite player is tony and team is Spurs. He has been asking for a SPurs jersey and it's like little knives to the heart ...but at least he did not choose Celts. My eldest is a die-hard ride or die Laker fan and has stayed loyal to the squad. Kobe is his favorite player and he rocks Lakers gear to practice ...My nicca!

Tough to swallow, as a dad I try to support individuality but of course I wanted them both to be Laker fans, Oh well ...

Jodelo
10-08-2014, 07:57 AM

:depressed

Bulaien999
10-08-2014, 08:46 AM

I was thinking the same thing. His takes are horrid

Brazil
10-08-2014, 09:35 AM
Hate the Spur fan (not all but a lot) because some are the some bitch-made insecure haters. Complaining about conspiracies (really? with 5 titles?!) or bitching about lack of media coverage and respect. Who cares? Yall win! But I actually like: Pop, tim, Manu. Daiw, Green (UNC!!!) and KL likable players, great coach, great system. If I never lived in Sa or came to this board they would probably be 2nd favorite NBA team ... but the Kobe hate and Laker penis envy (not now of course) puts me in a place where I cannot root for them.

But my youngest son, I hate to admit this but what the hell is growing up a SPurs fan. He was born in SA, and now that he plays 2k and just started playing lil league hoops his favorite player is tony and team is Spurs. He has been asking for a SPurs jersey and it's like little knives to the heart ...but at least he did not choose Celts. My eldest is a die-hard ride or die Laker fan and has stayed loyal to the squad. Kobe is his favorite player and he rocks Lakers gear to practice ...My nicca!

Tough to swallow, as a dad I try to support individuality but of course I wanted them both to be Laker fans, Oh well ...

:lol

you should be happy your son is rooting for the Spurs tbh classy, substance over show off, team spirit... good start in life

Koolaid_Man
10-08-2014, 09:43 AM

It saddens me to hear that about your boy. Wake him up Killa don't let this train wreck happen. Let him know that the Spurs are a once in a generation team. Soon their gay anchor will be gone and it's back to square 0 for those squares. Conversely the Lakers transcend generations. ...we will be winning titles from now till the year 3000. Don't let him do that to himself growing up a Spur fan will only teach him to be mediocre. Besides girls won't even give him a second look with a Spurs jersey on. He's gonna get laughed at and ridiculed his entire life. ... You're going down a slippery slope my nigga.

Raven
10-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Your bball ignorance is nothing new tbh

stxspurs
10-08-2014, 11:09 AM
why you on that gay Spurs dick so hard homie...the Spurs are a soft ass team...hit them niggas one time upside the head and they fold....they won a title shooting jump shots...that tells me all I need to know...:

dNCPbicK44E
What the hell do u think Monta, parsons and dirk are gonna do? J....JUMP SHOTS

Horse
10-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Funny you know your sorry ass lakers won't do shit so you have to ride another team. Did you forget once the Spurs wokeup they won by 30?

Horse
10-08-2014, 12:57 PM
Kids these days are smart good for him!

Sean Cagney
10-08-2014, 02:14 PM
Funny you know your sorry ass lakers won't do shit so you have to ride another team. Did you forget once the Spurs wokeup they won by 30?

Yes but remember the MAVS SHOULD have won the series according to him, Carter shot (Which was basically luck but still a good shot) aside they should have won! Nevermind the 30 point lead in game 7.

ambchang
10-08-2014, 02:23 PM

So your younger one is an independent thinker. Good for him.

As for being a Spurs fan, you know deep down inside you are one, we all know it here. Also, if you hate this place so much, why in the world do you hang around so often?

Killakobe81
10-08-2014, 03:16 PM
So your younger one is an independent thinker. Good for him.

As for being a Spurs fan, you know deep down inside you are one, we all know it here. Also, if you hate this place so much, why in the world do you hang around so often?

Never said I hated this place. It has fallen off it's previous high standards ... but as I said a month ago ...I hate to leave when we suck. It shouldnt matter but I feel i gotta stay until we are at least respectable again. when we are I will leave.

DMC
10-08-2014, 03:37 PM
I can't believe Cedric still gets responses to his cardboard, carbon copy shit.

Wait.. yes I can.

ambchang
10-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Never said I hated this place. It has fallen off it's previous high standards ... but as I said a month ago ...I hate to leave when we suck. It shouldnt matter but I feel i gotta stay until we are at least respectable again. when we are I will leave.

You'll be here another two years then.

The Lakers, with all their cap room after 48.5 is over, will be able to lure a couple of big man free agents.

Silver&Black
10-08-2014, 07:01 PM
What the hell do u think Monta, parsons and dirk are gonna do? J....JUMP SHOTS

I asked Kool that the other day. Of course he ignored me. I asked him how can he pull/root for Kirby? The king of shooting (and missing) jump shots.

Average Kirby Jumpshot: Fall away with a hand in his face.
Average Spurs Jumpshot: Wide open 3 after 4 passes.

ambchang
10-08-2014, 07:03 PM
I asked Kool that the other day. Of course he ignored me. I asked him how can he pull/root for Kirby? The king of shooting (and missing) jump shots.

The Spurs didn't shoot that many jump shots. They were actually above average in points in the paint last year.

Silver&Black
10-08-2014, 07:07 PM
The Spurs didn't shoot that many jump shots. They were actually above average in points in the paint last year.

I know...I watch every Spurs game. To say we won shooting jump shots is ludicris. But you know Kool...he only saw the highlights of us hitting wide open threes and thought we won the game by shooting jumpshots the entire game.

Koolaid_Man
10-08-2014, 08:06 PM

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Monta is slasher and driver...not a great shooter he gets to the rack.....Parsons is a great shooter but even better at getting to rack and finishing like Scottie Pippen did....real talk....and Dirk is the shooter... ok crackhead? ok

Silver&Black
10-08-2014, 08:16 PM
You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Monta is slasher and driver...not a great shooter he gets to the rack.....Parsons is a great shooter but even better at getting to rack and finishing like Scottie Pippen did....real talk....and Dirk is the shooter... ok crackhead? ok

You fucking retard. You talk shit about the Spurs winning championships shooting jumpshots. Yet..you seem to ignore that Tony Parker has damn near lead the league in points in the paint every year for a fucking decade. Check the stats last year...We crushed the Heat (and every other team we played in the playoffs) in points in the paint. That's why we won the championship....

Koolaid_Man
10-08-2014, 08:19 PM
You fucking retard. You talk shit about the Spurs winning championships shooting jumpshots. Yet..you seem to ignore that Tony Parker has damn near lead the league in points in the paint every year for a fucking decade. Check the stats last year...We crushed the Heat (and every other team we played in the playoffs) in points in the paint. That's why we won the championship....

You won because you got on a jump shooting streak..that's it and that's all ok Butt Pirate? OK

Silver&Black
10-08-2014, 08:21 PM
You won because you got on a jump shooting streak..that's it and that's all ok Butt Pirate? OK

Thanks...stopped reading after the bold part.

Koolaid_Man
10-08-2014, 08:23 PM
every gay fucker has his day eventually

Silver&Black
10-08-2014, 08:27 PM
What's next Kool:

Is Kirby gonna stop shooting jumpshots? Hell has a better chance of freezing over. Guess he's going to start passing the ball too, right?

Absolutely fucking pathetic that a Lakers fan has to root for the Mavs and Thunder because he knows his team is fucking atrocious.

elmanutres
10-08-2014, 10:26 PM

1. did ibaka play in the wcf?

2. Did ibaka put up a monster near 100% fg game in game 3?

2. Didn't you say the spurs had no chance with ibaka back in the lineup?

I'm still waiting for you to respond to these simple yes or no questions but you have avoided it like the fucking plague.