PDA

View Full Version : Huge game collection for sale

benefactor
10-08-2014, 07:45 PM
For $164k, it can be yours. Pretty impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cagaPiIB7JA

baseline bum
10-08-2014, 07:51 PM
Fuck this nigga, he doesn't even have a complete PC collection tbh. LOL consoles

Strange Love
10-08-2014, 11:37 PM
He can call up the Pawn Star bunch and get himself some dough.

TDMVPDPOY
10-09-2014, 12:16 AM
lol ash catchem faggot

DJR210
10-09-2014, 03:36 AM
Fuck that, The Pirate Bay is getting my business.

baseline bum
10-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Fuck that, The Pirate Bay is getting my business.

Why would anyone even want NES cartridges and the real machine? That thing was so shitty to use if it was more than 1.5 years old. NES was the greatest console ever because of the games, but fuck the hardware and the never-ending reset you'd have to fuck around with the thing for 10 minutes to stop.

DJR210
10-10-2014, 12:11 PM
Why would anyone even want NES cartridges and the real machine? That thing was so shitty to use if it was more than 1.5 years old. NES was the greatest console ever because of the games, but fuck the hardware and the never-ending reset you'd have to fuck around with the thing for 10 minutes to stop.

Yeah, I don't have to blow into my roms to get the shit to work.

InRareForm
10-10-2014, 06:42 PM
crazy

illusioNtEk
10-18-2014, 04:13 PM
Fuck this nigga, he doesn't even have a complete PC collection tbh. LOL consoles

yet you bought a PS4

baseline bum
10-18-2014, 04:19 PM
yet you bought a PS4

PS2

Leetonidas
08-24-2016, 12:23 PM
no one fucking cares you faggot. everyone on this board laughs at your shitty posts. I am certain a complete tool like yourself will continue posting forever until the tumor in your brain ends it but i i just want to remind you no one cares about your shitty posts, you are a faggot, also please kill yourself :tu

SpursforSix
08-24-2016, 01:27 PM
You're part of a team of paid sophists* trying to create the illusion of wide support on the WWW. I doubt you're taking in very many people.

http://www.whale.to/m/disin.html
https://cultureofawareness.com/2012/09/26/disinformation-campaign-exposure-confessions-of-a-paid-disinformation-poster/

Follow bb around all you want in the Club or Spurs Forum. Have fun. But don't you dare come in here unless you want to talk about games or technology. Got it?

Leetonidas
08-24-2016, 06:09 PM
:lol how fucking delusional do you have to believe that we were planted here to suppress your shitty posting. I've been on this site for over 10 years you fucktard. are you so fucking retarded in a bout of schizoid psychosis you think all of bene and my other thousands of posts are just a distraction so we can follow you and post in your thread occasionally? why aren't we supressing the threads you are bumping which we could easily do if we wanted to suppress you further?
:lmao

you're just a shitty poster who got called out for posting garbage. seriously, go start a new thread in the club and watch as everyone either ignores you or laughs at you

DJR210
08-24-2016, 10:40 PM
:lol how fucking delusional do you have to believe that we were planted here to suppress your shitty posting. I've been on this site for over 10 years you fucktard. are you so fucking retarded in a bout of schizoid psychosis you think all of bene and my other thousands of posts are just a distraction so we can follow you and post in your thread occasionally? why aren't we supressing the threads you are bumping which we could easily do if we wanted to suppress you further?

you're just a shitty poster who got called out for posting garbage. seriously, go start a new thread in the club and watch as everyone either ignores you or laughs at you

Sad but truth

08-25-2016, 07:21 AM
It's a bummer man because I was really interested on your posts tbh but unfortunately there's just no way of reading them right now...oh well

Joseph Kony
08-25-2016, 11:01 AM
It's a bummer man because I was really interested on your posts tbh but unfortunately there's just no way of reading them right now...oh well
:lmao :lmao

baseline bum
08-25-2016, 11:28 AM

baseline bum
08-25-2016, 11:29 AM
If you find a thread of mine with buried posts such as this one...
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201736&page=40

...go to post #1 and look at the bottom of the post. I'm posting links to my buried posts at the bottom of post #1 in those threads. You can also do page searches on the post numbers starting with the number of the post at the top of the page.

Why aren't the moderators deleting those trash posts from my threads? Do you have any idea?

They'd have to delete your trash posts too then, and at that point they'd just be deleting the thread.

DJR210
08-25-2016, 01:27 PM

:lol this.. I was super interested in the fake moon landing, but oh well, baseline bum ruined it for me

baseline bum
08-25-2016, 03:45 PM
:lol this.. I was super interested in the fake moon landing, but oh well, baseline bum ruined it for me

:cry Now you're never going to learn about WTC 7 or the black knight :cry

08-25-2016, 03:58 PM
If you find a thread of mine with buried posts such as this one...
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201736&page=40

...go to post #1 and look at the bottom of the post. I'm posting links to my buried posts at the bottom of post #1 in those threads. You can also do page searches on the post numbers starting with the number of the post at the top of the page.

Why aren't the moderators deleting those trash posts from my threads? Do you have any idea?

It's great that you do that, tbh, but it just feels like too much of a hassle...I guess there will be no way for me to read your posts unless they somehow stop burying them...oh well, one day maybe

Joseph Kony
08-25-2016, 05:27 PM
crofl