PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Bosh complaining he didn't get the ball enough playing with LeBron

Sheriff Hoyt
10-09-2014, 04:39 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24745622/chris-bosh-has-advice-for-kevin-love-about-playing-next-to-lebron

JamStone
10-09-2014, 04:42 PM
He better go all beast this season then. He got the franchise max contract. It's on him to be "the man."

But I'd be surprised if he could carry that team as the alpha to elite status, let alone legit championship contender. Seems like with him as the franchise player, at best the Heat will be a muddling, mid tier playoff team even in the shitty East.

Splits
10-09-2014, 07:39 PM
Miami Heat star Chris Bosh has some words of advice for Kevin Love on how tough it is to adjust to being a second (or third, depending on your perspective) banana when you join LeBron James.

Could also read...

Los Angeles Laker star Kobe Bryant has some words of advice for Kevin Love on how tough it is to adjust to being a second (or third, depending on your perspective) banana when you join Shaquille O'neal.

or....

Los Angeles Laker star Kobe Bryant has some words of advice for Kevin Love on how tough it is to adjust to being a second (or third, depending on your perspective) banana when you join Pau Gasol.

D-Wade
10-09-2014, 08:09 PM
:lol "It's extremely difficult and extremely frustrating."

Damn man. Winning cures everything obviously. Now we have Bosh complaining, Wade saying "last year wasn't fun"... But those are just words. Lebron is the one who bolted a championship team. Not saying he was wrong, but you could argue all 3 overreacted.

Splits
10-09-2014, 08:42 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Miami-Heat-Champagne-Celebration-Chris-Bosh.gif

Chinook
10-09-2014, 09:00 PM
I can understand why Bosh would be upset. He's too good to be a spot-up shooter, and he wasn't really all that good at it in the first place. Essentially, his entire worth to the offense was his ability to do something that really wasn't his strong suit while Lebron and Wade took his spots on offense. Wade never had to make a similar sacrifice; he just needed to learn to not dominate the ball.

I think the Heat will be a pretty strong team next year, but that's under the assumption that Spo is worth is salt as a coach, which is still undecided. I think Miami as the talent to grab a top-four seed, though their PG situation is weak as hell. They need to figure out a way to trade for one of the B-list PGs who's still on a rookie deal like Walker or Knight.

Brazil
10-09-2014, 09:18 PM
I can understand why Bosh would be upset. He's too good to be a spot-up shooter, and he wasn't really all that good at it in the first place. Essentially, his entire worth to the offense was his ability to do something that really wasn't his strong suit while Lebron and Wade took his spots on offense. Wade never had to make a similar sacrifice; he just needed to learn to not dominate the ball.

I think the Heat will be a pretty strong team next year, but that's under the assumption that Spo is worth is salt as a coach, which is still undecided. I think Miami as the talent to grab a top-four seed, though their PG situation is weak as hell. They need to figure out a way to trade for one of the B-list PGs who's still on a rookie deal like Walker or Knight.

This or bosh is gonna be exposed for what he is... A good second / third option.

If I was bosh I would just stfu

ambchang
10-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Where did bosh complain. He's simply saying the transition from a top dog to a second banana isn't easy.

Jacob1983
10-10-2014, 12:13 AM
Miami is going to be terrible this season. Expect them to finish 10th or 11th in the shitty Eastern Conference.

HI-FI
10-10-2014, 01:23 AM
still my favorite member of the Heatles. Heat will be interesting this year. least the pregame speeches will be better.

King Emmanuel
10-10-2014, 01:26 AM
lebron makes role players look a lot better than they really are but he also makes legit stars look like borderline all-stars tbh

Malik Hairston
10-10-2014, 01:31 AM
Miami looks nice on paper, but only when you ignore that Wade is gonna have to sit at least 30 games just to remain in one piece for a playoff run, tbh..I can't see a scenario where they don't get a bottom seed if Wade doesn't play at least 70 games IMO, which is unlikely..

It's also going to be interesting to see how Wade looks while receiving primary defensive attention..during the past 2 seasons, he has generally looked awful against primary defense(when Lebron has been out or in foul trouble)..

Then there's the transition and revamping of their entire system, which isn't easy to do in just one season..they just spent 4 years running primarily a Lebron-centric offense where Bosh was mostly a spot-up shooter..

I think they'll end up 7th or 8th, but I wouldn't be surprised if they actually miss the playoffs..

Venti Quattro
10-10-2014, 02:38 AM
He's LeBron, the best player in the NBA, A 6'9" human being who can run rings around taller defenders and absolutely leap over smaller defenses. Why wouldn't he get at least 75% of his team's ball possessions

Venti Quattro
10-10-2014, 02:39 AM
I think they'll end up 7th or 8th, but I wouldn't be surprised if they actually miss the playoffs..

4th-6th. They're not going to miss the playoffs. Ya they're gonna miss LeBron but the East is so bad aside from Chicago and Cleveland. The only reason why they'll miss the playoffs is injury problems throughout the season

Chinook
10-10-2014, 03:05 AM
Too bad they owe their pick to Philly. Otherwise, I think they could swing a deal for a decent PG. They just have no assets as of right now, and even if Napier doesn't suck, he's not the type of PG they'd need now.

spurraider21
10-10-2014, 03:06 AM
he's not the type they need, but he's the one they deserve

Chinook
10-10-2014, 03:11 AM
he's not the type they need, but he's the one they deserve

Truth. I wonder who they would have picked had they not been trying to get Lebron to come back.

100%duncan
10-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Fuck that soft ass bitch tbh. Lebron is the best player of his generation, well if he didnt like it he shoulda bolted. But nooooo he kissed Bron's ass to get them rings. Well played faggot.

~O~
10-10-2014, 09:50 AM
Spinning shit. LeBron isn't there and isn't one of the dominating focal points within the system which obvious allows Bosh and Wade to become more ball dominant. Its really...common sense.

JohnnyMax
10-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Lebron = More efficient Russell Westbrook

Franklin
10-10-2014, 09:03 PM
he only gives you the ball when/if you crouch right before him and extend your tongue out of your mouth as HarlemHeat usually does, tbh.

Chinook
10-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Again, though, I don't get why people think it's easy to build around Lebron. Riley just put together as much talent as he could and hoped for the best. The Heatles really didn't compliment each other.

Seventyniner
10-11-2014, 06:23 PM
Again, though, I don't get why people think it's easy to build around Lebron. Riley just put together as much talent as he could and hoped for the best. The Heatles really didn't compliment each other.

That's a testament to LeBron, going to four straight Finals with two titles on a talented but mismatched squad.