PDA

View Full Version : I met Vince Young and Ricky Williams at the state fair

Jacob1983
10-10-2014, 09:29 PM
I went with my sister today and we had a fun time. We rode the sky way and ferris wheel and got to see the Cowboys' Lombardi trophies and the highlight of the day was getting to meet Vince Young and Ricky Williams. We saw them playing skeeball and there were a few cops around. I was shocked they took pictures with us. Vince Young seemed little mad but Ricky Williams was nice. I'm sure some of you assholes will talk shit or mock me for working at Target. I don't care. I got to meet Vince Young and Ricky Williams.

illusioNtEk
10-10-2014, 09:42 PM
pics or bs

Jacob1983
10-10-2014, 09:49 PM
It did happen ass fuck. Why would I post a pic on a boards full of immature arrogant posters that love to shit on others? Answer that bitch.

RD2191
10-10-2014, 09:50 PM
It did happen ass fuck. Why would I post a pic on a boards full of immature arrogant posters that love to shit on others? Answer that bitch.
:lmao

baseline bum
10-10-2014, 10:06 PM
I went with my sister today and we had a fun time. We rode the sky way and ferris wheel and got to see the Cowboys' Lombardi trophies and the highlight of the day was getting to meet Vince Young and Ricky Williams. We saw them playing skeeball and there were a few cops around. I was shocked they took pictures with us. Vince Young seemed little mad but Ricky Williams was nice. I'm sure some of you assholes will talk shit or mock me for working at Target. I don't care. I got to meet Vince Young and Ricky Williams.

You should have handed them Target applications tbh.

The Reckoning
10-10-2014, 10:52 PM
pics of your sister or gtfo

Jacob1983
10-10-2014, 11:06 PM
Perv

Avante
10-10-2014, 11:20 PM

Ignore the dumbass kids.

I wouldn't mind a Ricky Williams autograph, I do have his rookie card. Still pissed at Young for cheating to beat my Trojans for the National title.

Once met Carlos Santana in a bar in the bay area, he had a beer with us. Nice guy.

Jacob1983
10-10-2014, 11:28 PM
I wanted autographs but they seemed like they were busy and I didn't want to bug them even more. I was just shocked that they stopped for pictures.

hehateme
10-10-2014, 11:34 PM
Is your sister a whiny little bitch like you or is she the man of the family?

Jacob1983
10-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Neither ass fuck.

Franklin
10-10-2014, 11:57 PM
Is your sister still a virgin too just like yourself? Is it part of your family's religion?

Avante
10-11-2014, 12:10 AM
Is your sister a whiny little bitch like you or is she the man of the family?

I'd love to see your faggot little ass talking the shit you do in person. Something tells me you're a little wimp.

Blake
10-11-2014, 12:14 AM
Still pissed at Young for cheating to beat my Trojans for the National title.

Uh wut

Avante
10-11-2014, 12:21 AM
Uh wut

Didn't see the game did ya slick? If you had of you'd know exactly what happened.

Blake
10-11-2014, 12:23 AM
Didn't see the game did ya slick? If you had of you'd know exactly what happened.

You're an idiot.

Avante
10-11-2014, 12:29 AM
You're an idiot.

As usual, trying to talk about things you know nothing about at all. Sure wish you'd break that habit.

Texas Tech, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here ya go stupid, fast forward to 1:27, now tell me what do you see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jICPrvZLKAE

hehateme
10-11-2014, 12:44 AM
I'd love to see your faggot little ass talking the shit you do in person. Something tells me you're a little wimp.

I'd kick that cane out from under you gramps and then proceed to defecate on that pack of hot dogs you refer to as a neck.

Aztecfan03
10-11-2014, 01:01 AM
As usual, trying to talk about things you know nothing about at all. Sure wish you'd break that habit.

Texas Tech, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here ya go stupid, fast forward to 1:27, now tell me what do you see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jICPrvZLKAE

Looks like a lateral that didn't go forward, but don't have the best angle to see.

Avante
10-11-2014, 01:01 AM
I'd kick that cane out from under you gramps and then proceed to defecate on that pack of hot dogs you refer to as a neck.

You wouldn't do shit ya fucking faggot but wish you were still in hiding. You are a fucking coward asshole and it's real obvious.

Kool Bob Love
10-11-2014, 01:02 AM
avante Texas won fair and square. USC couldn't stop them b. Vince Young was that great b.

Avante
10-11-2014, 01:03 AM
Looks like a lateral that didn't go forward, but don't have the best angle to see.

His knee was down and the announcers pointed that out and replays proved it. The refs just ignored it

Avante
10-11-2014, 01:04 AM
avante Texas won fair and square. USC couldn't stop them b. Vince Young was that great b.

Ah nope! Youngs knee was down when he threw for a td, the announcers talked about it and a replay proved it. It was totally ignored.

Kool Bob Love
10-11-2014, 01:09 AM
Ah nope! Youngs knee was down when he threw for a td, the announcers talked about it and a replay proved it. It was totally ignored.

VINCE YOUNG wasn't leaving Southern California without the tittle b. By any means nesseary.

Kool Bob Love
10-11-2014, 01:11 AM
http://youtu.be/s8zZRBTOcnY

Gives me chills and goosebumps today after watching this a million times. #10....amazing.

Avante
10-11-2014, 01:12 AM
VINCE YOUNG wasn't leaving Southern California without the tittle b. By any means nesseary.

That's cute and all but the facts are ......Texas scored a TD when it was proven by replay that Youngs knee was down when he threw the pass. It was showed a couple times, totally ignored.

Kool Bob Love
10-11-2014, 01:13 AM
That's cute and all but the facts are ......Texas scored a TD when it was proven by replay that Youngs knee was down when he threw the pass. It was showed a couple times, totally ignored.

And they couldn't stop #10 on 4th and 5. One stop.

hehateme
10-11-2014, 01:14 AM
You wouldn't do shit ya fucking faggot but wish you were still in hiding. You are a fucking coward asshole and it's real obvious.

I'd mail your teeth back to the wife and break your fingers so you couldn't post here for awhile.

DJR210
10-11-2014, 01:15 AM
I wanted autographs but they seemed like they were busy and I didn't want to bug them even more. I was just shocked that they stopped for pictures.

Autographs? You seriously make more money than them working at Target.

DJR210
10-11-2014, 01:17 AM
pics of your sister or gtfo
:lmao

Avante
10-11-2014, 01:26 AM
I'd mail your teeth back to the wife and break your fingers so you couldn't post here for awhile.

How would ya do that faggot with my boot stuck two feet up your bonely little ass? You are a fucking coward ya little cocksucker.

Avante
10-11-2014, 01:28 AM
And they couldn't stop #10 on 4th and 5. One stop.

Stop ignoring the fact Texas was....given...7 points. Give USC 7 points and they win the game.

Kool Bob Love
10-11-2014, 01:30 AM
Stop ignoring the fact Texas was....given...7 points. Give USC 7 points and they win the game.

Gave them 4th and 5. Couldn't stop #10.

Avante
10-11-2014, 01:33 AM
Gave them 4th and 5. Couldn't stop #10.

Take away that stupid Reggie Bush lateral and that bogus Texas TD and USC wins that game.

Kool Bob Love
10-11-2014, 01:44 AM
Take away that stupid Reggie Bush lateral and that bogus Texas TD and USC wins that game.

Greatest college game ever.

The Reckoning
10-11-2014, 01:49 AM
Avante still bitter the "greatest college football team of all time" was beaten in their own area lololol

Avante
10-11-2014, 02:13 AM

Boise State vs Oklahoma the best college game I've ever seen.

Avante
10-11-2014, 02:14 AM
Avante still bitter the "greatest college football team of all time" was beaten in their own area lololol

Well when the tv announcers are saying...."his knee was down"...and then they show two/three shots of Youngs knee being down and it's still a TD......that's wrong.

Jacob1983
10-11-2014, 02:22 AM
I guess I just get star struck. I just think it's fun to meet celebrities of any kid. I mean how many people can say they met a Heisman winner and a National Champion/NFL rookie of the year/Maddencoverboy?

And have you seen Vince Young's college stats? So many damn records.
Also even though Ricky Williams was addicted to weed, he still wound up with 10,000 rushing yards in the NFL

The Reckoning
10-11-2014, 02:32 AM
Well when the tv announcers are saying...."his knee was down"...and then they show two/three shots of Youngs knee being down and it's still a TD......that's wrong.

i don't understand how you say they cheated when the 04 championship was revoked :lol

DMC
10-12-2014, 02:45 AM
You cannot be a real person.. That sentence has never, ever been uttered until you just did it.

CosmicCowboy
10-13-2014, 07:18 AM
I'm sure some of you assholes will talk shit or mock me for working at Target. I don't care. I got to meet Vince Young and Ricky Williams.

That's classic Spurstalk right there....

Blake
10-13-2014, 09:23 AM

a blown call doesn't mean VY was cheating.

You're retarded.

Blake
10-13-2014, 09:26 AM

i concur.

Second place imo: Tech v UT 2008.

CavsSuperFan
10-13-2014, 10:37 AM
Since we are name dropping…I met Fabio at Home Depot in La Habra Heights…Nice guy…

http://www.fabioifc.com/FABIO%20interview%202013.jpg