i was expecting them to jump off tbh

Venti Quattro
10-13-2014, 04:07 AM
I don't see that as badass. sorry.
Having a condo in Breck is badass tbh. It's the good life

Venti Quattro
10-13-2014, 04:08 AM
i was expecting them to jump off tbh

They probably parachuted to go down because there is no way in hell that they are going to climb down from that with their bare hands

Brazil
10-13-2014, 07:50 AM
I don't see that as badass. sorry.

sure thing grand'pa

cannot wait to read your definition of badass

thispego
10-13-2014, 09:37 AM
Explain to me what is badass about it :lol

also, only faggots gopro

Brazil
10-13-2014, 10:02 AM
Explain to me what is badass about it :lol

also, only faggots gopro

explain what is not badass about it tbh

basejump is badass per say
landing in a rectangle of 20 m per 5 m jumping off a plane is already badass per say
basejump from a top of a tower in a rectangle is even more badass

DJR210
10-13-2014, 11:04 AM
ITT: people with no talent or balls in life hating for no reason

thispego
10-13-2014, 11:13 AM
Pretty simple minded if you ask me. Falling. With a parachute. Wow. lmao :lol

thispego
10-13-2014, 11:15 AM
ITT: people with no talent or balls in life hating for no reason

It takes balls to jump off something with a parachute? :lol oooooooooook

Brazil
10-13-2014, 11:17 AM
Pretty simple minded if you ask me. Falling. With a parachute. Wow. lmao :lol

:lmao

try it faggot then come back and tell us about your experience

DJR210
10-13-2014, 11:18 AM
It takes balls to jump off something with a parachute? :lol oooooooooook

How many times have you skydived? You sound like you've done plenty of risky bad ass shit in your life.

thispego
10-13-2014, 11:34 AM

try it faggot then come back and tell us about your experience
Whoa! No need to resort to name calling. We have differing opinions of what is "badass". You like more simple things like falling. No big deal.

Brazil
10-13-2014, 11:38 AM
Whoa! No need to resort to name calling. We have differing opinions of what is "badass". You like more simple things like falling. No big deal.

and yet we still don't know what you consider badass

I'm quite curious to know now tough guy considering simple falling from a tower of 1 100 feet at night is simple

thispego
10-13-2014, 12:01 PM
I'd be more likely to consider something to be "badass" if it required skill or talent to perform. And using a go pro automatically precludes whatever you're doing from being badass.

Brazil
10-13-2014, 12:17 PM
I'd be more likely to consider something to be "badass" if it required skill or talent to perform. And using a go pro automatically precludes whatever you're doing from being badass.

go pro has nothing to do with what is badass or not

if you don't consider you need skill or talent to do a stuff like that, I suggest you learn a bit the topic...

acting like everybody could decide hey today I'm gonna fall off a tower in base jump and land on a swimming pool :lol

time to get off your chair and do stuff outside tbh

benefactor
10-13-2014, 12:51 PM
Damn...that's awesome.

Oh hey, look...it's thispego...and he's saying something that's cool isn't cool. In other news, I discovered today that breathing in and out will indeed keep you alive.

benefactor
10-13-2014, 12:53 PM
thispego hates fast cars too. Starting to think he's just a huge, scared pussy who only leaves home to go to Breck.

Brazil
10-13-2014, 12:57 PM
Damn...that's awesome.

Oh hey, look...it's thispego...and he's saying something that's cool isn't cool. In other news, I discovered today that breathing in and out will indeed keep you alive.

he is just not impressed tbh

he would wet his pants for a simple sky dive so a base jump at night from the top of a tower :lmao

DJR210
10-13-2014, 01:32 PM
Blessed to be in the presence of such an ultimate bad ass tbh.

Also, :lmao@ hating on a type of camera. What a stupid item to have a grudge against.

DJR210
10-13-2014, 01:33 PM
thispego hates fast cars too. Starting to think he's just a huge, scared pussy who only leaves home to go to Breck.

:lol so there's two posters y'all clown about that condo story?

thispego
10-13-2014, 02:22 PM
he is just not impressed tbh

thispego
10-13-2014, 02:24 PM
Blessed to be in the presence of such an ultimate bad ass tbh.

Also, :lmao@ hating on a type of camera. What a stupid item to have a grudge against.

go pro is for extreme narcissists who want to jack off over shit they do on the weekends and think other people want to jack off over it too. You guys prove that point by fapping over this "controlled fall" video. :lol

DJR210
10-13-2014, 02:30 PM
go pro is for extreme narcissists who want to jack off over shit they do on the weekends and think other people want to jack off over it too. You guys prove that point by fapping over this "controlled fall" video. :lol

Or might it be.. just a hands free camera? Sounds like you have some kind of complex against people who do adventurous shit. Weird :lol

m>s
10-13-2014, 02:33 PM
well naturally, he leads a pretty boring life out in Lubbock with his bastard child making shitty texas shapes on the ground out of rocks, have you seen his "work?"

benefactor
10-13-2014, 03:14 PM
:lol so there's two posters y'all clown about that condo story?
lil mo and thispego are the same person. Too cool to like fast cars and base jumping but cool enough to have two main accounts on ST.

thispego
10-13-2014, 03:28 PM
Or might it be.. just a hands free camera? Sounds like you have some kind of complex against people who do adventurous shit. Weird :lol

I'm down with adventurous things, just not videoing it and jacking off to it later and posting it online. I do adventurous things all the time but the only people who know about it are me and the people who were there.

thispego
10-13-2014, 03:30 PM
lil mo and thispego are the same person. Too cool to like fast cars and base jumping but cool enough to have two main accounts on ST.

Fast/big cars are for dudes with little dicks - compensation :lol

thispego
10-13-2014, 03:31 PM
well naturally, he leads a pretty boring life out in Lubbock with his bastard child making shitty texas shapes on the ground out of rocks, have you seen his "work?"

:lmao my life is awesome, you know this m>s. It's you and your life that everyone should feel sorry for tbh

Brazil
10-13-2014, 03:40 PM
I do adventurous things all the time

like what ?

thispego
10-13-2014, 03:41 PM
I also don't have a Facebook if that helps explain my stance at all. I don't "share" photos or "tag" people or "like" my friends shit they post. I'm just old-fashioned like that. Only douchebags think that other people care what they are doing - and coincidentally only douchebags care what other people are doing :lol

thispego
10-13-2014, 03:47 PM
like what ?

Ugh, I vacation a lot. I really don't care enough to expand on that. No I've never base jumped. I don't get the appeal. Looks boring. What's the payoff? You get to jack off later to the gopro video? :lmao

Brazil
10-13-2014, 04:04 PM
Ugh, I vacation a lot. I really don't care enough to expand on that. No I've never base jumped. I don't get the appeal. Looks boring. What's the payoff? You get to jack off later to the gopro video? :lmao

your lame attempt of deflecting about the go pro is cute tbh

I'd like to compare your adventurous stuff with base jump from the top of a tower :lmao

I sky dive a bit and I tried bunch of stuff but base jump from a cliff or a building is reserved to a hand of people capable to do it safely. That's dangerous as fuck, so yeah this video is pretty cool and yeah you need balls to do it.

thispego
10-13-2014, 04:12 PM
your lame attempt of deflecting about the go pro is cute tbh

I'd like to compare your adventurous stuff with base jump from the top of a tower :lmao

I sky dive a bit and I tried bunch of stuff but base jump from a cliff or a building is reserved to a hand of people capable to do it safely. That's dangerous as fuck, so yeah this video is pretty cool and yeah you need balls to do it.

How is that deflecting? Gopro is fucking gay, I've always said that .

Not sure how it takes balls to jump off of anything with a parachute that you yourself inspected and packed. Where is the risk in that? I mean, I can fathom how some might consider that to be a fun experience but you'd have to be pretty simple to considerate act "badass" or the guys doing it to be "badasses" :lol

People like you, benefactor, and m>s are who they make gopros for. Y'all get off on that shit :lol

benefactor
10-13-2014, 04:17 PM
:lol boring

thispego's "cool stuff is not for me" shtick has to be a top 5 worst in ST history.

Brazil
10-13-2014, 04:19 PM
How is that deflecting? Gopro is fucking gay, I've always said that .

Not sure how it takes balls to jump off of anything with a parachute that you yourself inspected and packed. Where is the risk in that? I mean, I can fathom how some might consider that to be a fun experience but you'd have to be pretty simple to considerate act "badass" or the guys doing it to be "badasses" :lol

People like you, benefactor, and m>s are who they make gopros for. Y'all get off on that shit :lol

:lol dude you suck

Where is the risk ?

"BASE jumping as of 2006 has an overall fatality rate estimated at about one fatality per sixty participants.[37] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BASE_jumping#cite_note-37) A study of 20,850 BASE jumps from the same site (the Kjerag Massif in Norway) reported 9 fatalities over the 11-year period from 1995 to 2005, or 1 in every 2,317 jumps.[38] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BASE_jumping#cite_note-Soreide_2007_1113.E2.80.937-38)[39] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BASE_jumping#cite_note-Risk_of_Dying-39) However, at that site, 1 in every 254 jumps over that period resulted in a nonfatal accident.[38] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BASE_jumping#cite_note-Soreide_2007_1113.E2.80.937-38)BASE jumping is one of the most dangerous recreational activities in the world, with a fatality and injury rate 43 times higher than parachuting from a plane.[38] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BASE_jumping#cite_note-Soreide_2007_1113.E2.80.937-38)[39] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BASE_jumping#cite_note-Risk_of_Dying-39)As of 10 September 2014 the 'BASE Fatality List' maintained by Blincmagazine.com records 242 deaths for BASE jumping since April 1981.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BASE_jumping#cite_note-fatal-list-4)'

Want a list of risks ?

http://www.blincmagazine.com/forum/wiki/Fatality_Statistics

Brazil
10-13-2014, 04:20 PM
:lol where is the risk in that ?

thispego
10-13-2014, 04:29 PM
Prob just more dumb people interested in BASE jumping than other similarly lame "recreational" activities. Stupid people can find ways to kill themselves no matter what they're doing. I still don't are any risk in doing it if you're doing it right. Human error is the killer, not the activity itself.

DJR210
10-13-2014, 04:33 PM

:lol Two accounts but not trying to use the alt as a parody or obvious troll account? Yeah, I remember he came in with some gay crusade about how "if you like fast cars you must have a small dick" - One, that's something a woman would say, two, if a man was to say that, it sounds like a man who is intimidated by seeing other men partake in actions that he thinks are the stereotypical "macho" things. Either way, sounds like he's the one with the twat.

Edit:

Oh look, right on cue..The term "faggot" gets thrown a lot around here, but this dude isn't a faggot. More like homosexual.

Fast/big cars are for dudes with little dicks - compensation
:lol Anyway you can justify your pussy ass life guy :tu

thispego
10-13-2014, 04:37 PM
I just laugh at dudes with insanely large trucks and tires :lol and why would you want a car that goes 180? 100 mph faster than you're legally allowed to drive anywhere? Because you plan on cruising the autobahn? No because you have a little shlong and you're compensating for that fact with something else that you think will give you worth in a woman's eyes :rolli

DJR210
10-13-2014, 04:42 PM

thispego's "cool stuff is not for me" shtick has to be a top 5 worst in ST history.

:lmao, this is what this pussy thinks is "bad ass"

"A little hobby of mine is installing backyard patio and rock landscapes. Stone edging, dry and wet stack, and dry-laid or mortared flagstone patios. I've even dabbled with pergolas and raised gardens, etc."

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231835

:rollin Martha Stewart ass homosexual

Brazil
10-13-2014, 04:44 PM
Prob just more dumb people interested in BASE jumping than other similarly lame "recreational" activities. Stupid people can find ways to kill themselves no matter what they're doing. I still don't are any risk in doing it if you're doing it right. Human error is the killer, not the activity itself.

:lol you fucking stupid tbh

DJR210
10-13-2014, 04:46 PM
I just laugh at dudes with insanely large trucks and tires :lol and why would you want a car that goes 180? 100 mph faster than you're legally allowed to drive anywhere? Because you plan on cruising the autobahn? No because you have a little shlong and you're compensating for that fact with something else that you think will give you worth in a woman's eyes

:lmao ladies talk. Blatantly intimidated homosexual

DJR210
10-13-2014, 04:52 PM

thispego
10-13-2014, 04:55 PM

"A little hobby of mine is installing backyard patio and rock landscapes. Stone edging, dry and wet stack, and dry-laid or mortared flagstone patios. I've even dabbled with pergolas and raised gardens, etc."

Nothin wrong with a little work on the side brah :tu

thispego
10-13-2014, 04:56 PM

Lmfao those thins aren't cool tho. Maybe to simpletons like you guys jumping off things is cool, but it just looks lame to me :lol

thispego
10-13-2014, 04:57 PM
:lmao ladies talk. Blatantly intimidated homosexual

Little dick talk :lmao

:lol being intimidated by a car

DJR210
10-13-2014, 04:57 PM
Nothin wrong with a little work on the side brah :tu

Chill, you said it was your "hobby". Do you subscribe to home and garden magazines too?

:lol being intimidated by a car

:lol nope. Intimidated by the straight male driving it with the woman you were too soft to pull in the passenger seat

benefactor
10-13-2014, 05:06 PM

rofl

thispego
10-13-2014, 05:32 PM
Chill, you said it was your "hobby". Do you subscribe to home and garden magazines too?

:lol nope. Intimidated by the straight male driving it with the woman you were too soft to pull in the passenger seat

Lmao laying patio is Martha Stewart-esque? I
Musta missed that episode :lol

Only to a lonely fat Mexican would home improvement seem "gay" :rollin

DJR210
10-13-2014, 05:34 PM
Lmao laying patio is Martha Stewart-esque? I
Musta missed that episode :lol

Only to a lonely fat Mexican would home improvement seem "gay" :rollin

:lol a bake sale also generates income

thispego
10-13-2014, 05:36 PM
So does prostitution you lonely fat Mexican :lol

DJR210
10-13-2014, 05:43 PM
So does prostitution you lonely fat Mexican :lol

Once again taking shots at things men partake in, like being interested in pussy. :lol homosexuals

thispego
10-13-2014, 05:49 PM
Once again taking shots at things men partake in, like being interested in pussy. :lol homosexuals

Being interested in pussy and paying for pussy are two completely different things :lmao

Gotta be a special kinda loser to fuck a prossy - unless it's that top of the line 10/10 I'll sell you my virginity type of prostitute

DJR210
10-13-2014, 06:45 PM
Being interested in pussy and paying for pussy are two completely different things :lmao

Gotta be a special kinda loser to fuck a prossy - unless it's that top of the line 10/10 I'll sell you my virginity type of prostitute

I don't get it..so then you are cool w/ prostitutes. So what are you arguing then Martha Stewart?

What are your views on strip clubs? Poker? Football on Sunday..Is all that stuff too macho for you too? Does it make you angry when a guy walks by and you can smell his cologne? :lol fucking homosexual.

thispego
10-13-2014, 07:31 PM
I don't get it..so then you are cool w/ prostitutes. So what are you arguing then Martha Stewart?

What are your views on strip clubs? Poker? Football on Sunday..Is all that stuff too macho for you too? Does it make you angry when a guy walks by and you can smell his cologne? :lol fucking homosexual.

You ain't speakin sense dawg

Venti Quattro
10-14-2014, 10:44 AM
:lol thiscondo