PDA

View Full Version : Best Ass Whooping You Ever Gave Someone

DJR210
10-12-2014, 01:38 AM
What kind of douchebaggery caused it? What happened?

Mine happened some years back when I was living in an apartment. Some dumbass thought it was a good idea to take my clothes out of the laundromat dryer the second that shit went off, and just throw them on top of a washer and in someone else's basket. My girl goes down there to get the clothes and finds our shit, gets into with this dude, and he starts running his mouth back like he didn't give a fuck.

Went down there to get some more clothes not looking for any shit, but this fool is in there running his mouth about it to some other pussy in there. When that other dude leaves he comes up and tries to continue the conversation with me about my girl. I call him out and tell him he's talking about my girl.

Long story short this white piece of trash had this idgaf attitude when I asked him if he thought it was normal to be going through people's clothes, and later I accused him of stealing panties..this dude's immediate reply was, "yeah ok..clean ones?!" :lol At this point I'm still holding my cool, but he starts balling up his fists and getting brave, and he makes the mistake of getting in my reach.

I dropped the fucking hammer right in this dudes eye. Lit his ass up... He goes flying onto a folding table and I yank him off and he hits his head on the floor, and I beat and kicked his head in for a good minute or so until the apartment manager comes in and gets me off of him. I'm glad I slipped when I went for the stomp because I probably would have killed him.

Felt good about this one, he tried to act hard and got a trip on the ambulance. Funny thing was I went back in the office because I dropped my phone, and ended up beating his fucking ass again in the managers office while he was calling 911 for him. Was kind of hard to argue the eviction on that one.

m>s
10-12-2014, 02:24 AM
stomping and kicking someone's head while they are down and knocked out is a good way to get a murder charge, and to be labeled as a pussy. you seriously probably deserve to be beaten to death yourself.

my worst one was when this huge 300+lb fatso thought he could run his mouth at me so i walked right up to him and open hand slapped the shit out of him to embarrass him like the little bitch he was, of course with the intention of getting him to swing so i could beat his ass. i easily ducked the punch and proceeded to beat the shit out of him for the next couple of minutes, surprisingly this dude was so big he kept eating my punches and never went down but he also didn't know where the hell he was and was seeing too many stars to really fight back. i found out years later through someone else who was there that i split his face open in a couple of spots and he had to get stitches and both of his eyes were pretty much swollen shut, nose broken.

haven't gotten in a fight since and don't plan to, fighting is stupid. you have to be a pretty special breed of asshole to get me to the point of wanting to physically hurt someone, i'm usually pretty laid back.

DMC
10-12-2014, 02:40 AM

Mine happened some years back when I was living in an apartment. Some dumbass thought it was a good idea to take my clothes out of the laundromat dryer the second that shit went off, and just throw them on top of a washer and in someone else's basket. My girl goes down there to get the clothes and finds our shit, gets into with this dude, and he starts running his mouth back like he didn't give a fuck.

Went down there to get some more clothes not looking for any shit, but this fool is in there running his mouth about it to some other pussy in there. When that other dude leaves he comes up and tries to continue the conversation with me about my girl. I call him out and tell him he's talking about my girl.

Long story short this white piece of trash had this idgaf attitude when I asked him if he thought it was normal to be going through people's clothes, and later I accused him of stealing panties..this dude's immediate reply was, "yeah ok..clean ones?!" :lol At this point I'm still holding my cool, but he starts balling up his fists and getting brave, and he makes the mistake of getting in my reach.

I dropped the fucking hammer right in this dudes eye. Lit his ass up... He goes flying onto a folding table and I yank him off and he hits his head on the floor, and I beat and kicked his head in for a good minute or so until the apartment manager comes in and gets me off of him. I'm glad I slipped when I went for the stomp because I probably would have killed him.

Felt good about this one, he tried to act hard and got a trip on the ambulance. Funny thing was I went back in the office because I dropped my phone, and ended up beating his fucking ass again in the managers office while he was calling 911 for him. Was kind of hard to argue the eviction on that one.

There was this dude in the AF who kept fucking with me as we were walking off the flight line. I told him to shut up. He wouldn't, just kept talking shit, half jokingly and looking for laughs from the crew. I finally stopped and said "let me show you this hold I learned that you probably can't break". Him being the strong one, he was all for it. So I tell him "put both hands at your side and stiffen your arms as tight as you can" so he does, and I knocked his fucking ass out, then climbed on top of him and beat the shit out of him. People pulled me off. He got transferred and I never saw him again, and I have no idea how his face looked (odd that we never see it but others do) but people said he took some leave.

The Reckoning
10-12-2014, 02:41 AM
some german **** in berlin who thought he could talk shit and pussy hit me and back off so all his friends could back him up. they just sat there and watched me beat the shit out of him :lol. the german girl i was dating wasn't very happy with me, tbh, but she said he deserved it.

DJR210
10-12-2014, 02:44 AM
my worst one was when this huge 300+lb fatso thought he could run his mouth at me so i walked right up to him and open hand slapped the shit out of him to embarrass him like the little bitch he was, of course with the intention of getting him to swing so i could beat his ass. i easily ducked the punch and proceeded to beat the shit out of him for the next couple of minutes, surprisingly this dude was so big he kept eating my punches and never went down but he also didn't know where the hell he was and was seeing too many stars to really fight back. i found out years later through someone else who was there that i split his face open in a couple of spots and he had to get stitches and both of his eyes were pretty much swollen shut, nose broken.

haven't gotten in a fight since and don't plan to, fighting is stupid. you have to be a pretty special breed of asshole to get me to the point of wanting to physically hurt someone, i'm usually pretty laid back.

:lol was the fat dude wired?

And yeah, I try and stay outta conflict as much as possible but sometimes shit finds you.

DJR210
10-12-2014, 02:46 AM
So I tell him "put both hands at your side and stiffen your arms as tight as you can" so he does, and I knocked his fucking ass out

:lmao :lmao

m>s
10-12-2014, 03:11 AM
some german **** in berlin who thought he could talk shit and pussy hit me and back off so all his friends could back him up. they just sat there and watched me beat the shit out of him :lol. the german girl i was dating wasn't very happy with me, tbh, but she said he deserved it.
Ok this thread is for true stories, not more stalking m>s around the forum hurr I beat up a german durrrr

Stop being such a stooge to the yids bro. White on white violence? Unacceptable

m>s
10-12-2014, 03:13 AM
:lol was the fat dude wired?

And yeah, I try and stay outta conflict as much as possible but sometimes shit finds you.
No he was just really big and apparently his jaw was far from being made of glass. It would have ended better for him if he just fell out. I wasn't about to stop as long as he was still standing, not with that big if a size advantage.

The Reckoning
10-12-2014, 03:17 AM
i was there trust me

http://i58.tinypic.com/346w20o.jpg

m>s
10-12-2014, 03:21 AM
That picture doesn't mean anything do you suffer from autism? Serious question

The Reckoning
10-12-2014, 03:22 AM
that's the US embassy bro

m>s
10-12-2014, 03:26 AM
White men have it bad enough in this country getting their cocks hacked up by yids, having to suffer shitty marriage laws that favor women, open discrimination against us in both work and school environments via minority scholarships quotas and affirmative action etc. The last thing we need is race traitors like you hating your own race and adding to the problem. You watched too much saving private Ryan and think that the Germans are your enemy. Just look at the world today. The jobs are never coming back and the country you knew will never be the same again. Bolsheviks did this, Marxists and cultural Marxists won the war and are now trying to bastardize and destroy our race.

The Reckoning
10-12-2014, 03:29 AM
lol what I dated a german girl, met her parents and drank the local schwarzbier with her dad who didn't know a lick of english. said i had a good strong german last name and they'd accept me into their fold.

then i left :lol

m>s
10-12-2014, 03:32 AM
then i left :lol
Degenerate. Weren't you bragging about having jingle fever? Instead of securing the existence of our race into the future you chose to throw away 40,000 years of unique heritage to go roll around in the mud.

The Reckoning
10-12-2014, 03:35 AM
Degenerate. Weren't you bragging about having jingle fever? Instead of securing the existence of our race into the future you chose to throw away 40,000 years of unique heritage to go roll around in the mud.

yep

m>s
10-12-2014, 03:42 AM
Filthy fucking race traitor. I've nothing more to say to you on the subject, goodbye.

go ahead, go stick your little mutilated stump in some shitskin. Remove your genes from our ranks. Your kids will no longer be one of us.

hehateme
10-12-2014, 03:45 AM
I'd have a good story if Avante got off his hoveround and made a trip to texas.

silverblk mystix
10-12-2014, 05:04 AM
lol tough guys

baseline bum
10-12-2014, 07:59 AM
I wish BUMP was still here, as he probably has the best ass kicking story based on his previous work.

Avante
10-12-2014, 11:20 AM
I'd have a good story if Avante got off his hoveround and made a trip to texas.

You wouldn't make a zit on my ass faggot.

Avante
10-12-2014, 11:30 AM
I stopped to get some gas at a little Mini Mart one night heading home after chasing pussy. As I stood there pumping the gas a car load of punks pulled up. The car stopped and the guy (biggest one) rolled the window down and.....fuck you!!!!! I ignored him, so he.....FUCK YOU! I place the nozzle back and start to get in my car. By now he's had a good look at me and he's now thinking I might be a little more than he wants to try. I can hear his buddies ...come on man...

So here he comes, when he gets a foot from my door I open it....WHAM! now I'm out and he's hurting. I throw him into a light pole by the gas pumps. He's not wanting anymore of this now. I kick him twice, once in the head and the other in his knee. He's now crying like a little bitch.

I turn around and...."any of you punks have a problem". Obviously they didn't.

DJR210
10-12-2014, 01:23 PM
lol tough guys

:lol Can't fight w/o pepper spray and 5 other guards. What a fat old pussy

:rollin :rollin :rollin

"Code 2, code 2! Officer Guererro down and in need of assistance in cell block B!!"

Koolaid_Man
10-12-2014, 01:36 PM
All of yall are some lying ass sons of bitches especially DJR210 and M>S you cats got pussy rubber stamped on your foreheads...get the fuck outta here with these bullshit ass stories you fucking wankstas :lmao

mrsmaalox
10-12-2014, 01:51 PM

"Code 2, code 2! Officer Guererro down and in need of assistance in cell block B!!"

"He's choking on his apple fritter again!" :lol :lol :lol

lol Beating up guys in custody!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ChumpDumper
10-12-2014, 01:55 PM
Avante just bragged about kicking a guy in the knee?

RD2191
10-12-2014, 02:03 PM
:lol

RD2191
10-12-2014, 02:06 PM
I usually avoid confrontation but this lame ass nigga tried to pepper spray me at a party once. He got my cheek a bit but that was enough to set me off. I beat that dude to a pulp with his best bud holding an AK right by me. Probably pretty stupid but turns out most of his buds didn't like him either. He was always looking for fights and just an all around shitty person.

benefactor
10-12-2014, 02:11 PM

HI-FI
10-12-2014, 02:17 PM
I wish BUMP was still here, as he probably has the best ass kicking story based on his previous work.

i tried thinking of something ridiculous to add to this but BUMP was the standard.

DJR210
10-12-2014, 02:37 PM
:lol Funny how people w/ obvious fake internet lives come in to a thread to have a discussion about real life happenings. Cue the other faggot any minute now..

DJR210
10-12-2014, 02:38 PM
:lmao

DJR210
10-12-2014, 02:43 PM
I usually avoid confrontation but this lame ass nigga tried to pepper spray me at a party

:lmao wtf..keg control?

DJR210
10-12-2014, 02:45 PM

Apple fritter..

silverblk mystix
10-12-2014, 03:49 PM
All of yall are some lying ass sons of bitches especially DJR210 and M>S you cats got pussy rubber stamped on your foreheads...get the fuck outta here with these bullshit ass stories you fucking wankstas :lmao

silverblk mystix
10-12-2014, 03:51 PM
lol tough guys - who shit their pants when invited to a gtg for a cold one...

:lmao:lmao:lmao

m>s
10-12-2014, 03:54 PM
yeah i've got to agree chump talked all that shit to you (and still does) and isn't even man enough to look you in the eye face to face

silverblk mystix
10-12-2014, 04:01 PM
yeah i've got to agree chump talked all that shit to you (and still does) and isn't even man enough to look you in the eye face to ratcoon-face

fify

Koolaid_Man
10-12-2014, 04:09 PM

It's ridiculous to think either M>S or DJR210 have any real hand throwing skills. Bunch of chicken hearts to be honest...but that shit is on them they have to look themselves in the mirror and live with their plethora of lies...

ChumpDumper
10-12-2014, 05:00 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmaoWhich gtg did you attend, tough guy?

m>s
10-12-2014, 05:12 PM
It's ridiculous to think either M>S or DJR210 have any real hand throwing skills. Bunch of chicken hearts to be honest...but that shit is on them they have to look themselves in the mirror and live with their plethora of lies...
My nickname in high school was big Tyson after an altercation after practice

Koolaid_Man
10-12-2014, 05:30 PM
My nickname in high school was big Tyson after an altercation after practice

Big Tyson? what? Altercation....for real? ...did someone accidentally ram their long dick down your throat in high school? :lol

m>s
10-12-2014, 06:08 PM
Just kids being kids. Coach broke it up and our choices were either run or let the principal sort it out...I ran my ass off for the next hour :lol

i was running with a big grin on my face, he was still sniffling and crying the whole time lol

xmas1997
10-12-2014, 07:56 PM

silverblk mystix
10-12-2014, 07:57 PM

:rollin:rollin

ChumpDumper
10-12-2014, 08:04 PM

:rollin:rollinSo sbm shit his pants when xmas invited him to his gtg.

lol

xmas1997
10-12-2014, 08:05 PM
:rollin:rollin

The truth hurts!

m>s
10-12-2014, 08:05 PM
So sbm shit his pants when xmas invited him to his gtg.

lol
Are you going to ask one of them out? Fgt

benefactor
10-12-2014, 08:08 PM
The truth hurts!
Like the fact that you are still alive?

ChumpDumper
10-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Are you going to ask one of them out? FgtThey both begged me to meet up but wouldn't say why.

I mean, sbm has made terroristic threads several times and both he and xmas have called me all manner of defamatory names.

I get the impression they don't like me, so why would I want to meet them?

ChumpDumper
10-12-2014, 08:09 PM
The truth hurts!
:lmaolol trying to act like you ignore me hurts worse

m>s
10-12-2014, 08:11 PM
They both begged me to meet up but wouldn't say why.

I mean, sbm has made terroristic threads several times and both he and xmas have called me all manner of defamatory names.

I get the impression they don't like me, so why would I want to meet them?

bdsm?

ChumpDumper
10-12-2014, 08:18 PM
bdsm?Ask them. They both seemed very excited about the possibility of meeting me.

DMC
10-12-2014, 11:53 PM
:lmao :lmao
I wanted a clean shot. I knew others would jump in in just seconds and he could even slightly deflect the blow it would be pointless and cause more harm to me than him.

spurraider21
10-13-2014, 12:17 AM
There was this dude in the AF who kept fucking with me as we were walking off the flight line. I told him to shut up. He wouldn't, just kept talking shit, half jokingly and looking for laughs from the crew. I finally stopped and said "let me show you this hold I learned that you probably can't break". Him being the strong one, he was all for it. So I tell him "put both hands at your side and stiffen your arms as tight as you can" so he does, and I knocked his fucking ass out, then climbed on top of him and beat the shit out of him. People pulled me off. He got transferred and I never saw him again, and I have no idea how his face looked (odd that we never see it but others do) but people said he took some leave.
start the clip at 19:50...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41BjYMYrPR4

DarrinS
10-13-2014, 10:48 AM

Can't say I've ever had the pleasure of kicking/stomping someone's head. I think it would take something more than a laundry dispute to make me that angry.

DJR210
10-13-2014, 10:59 AM
Can't say I've ever had the pleasure of kicking/stomping someone's head. I think it would take something more than a laundry dispute to make me that angry.

I didn't go down there to fight him over his stupidity, I have no problem staying calm. He took an aggressive stance, and he started getting closer and closer. Because I was calm i think he thought I was a bitch, and if I wouldn't have swung first he would have. When he took the last step towards me he put his hand in my face and said "if your bitch wasn't down here running her fucking mouth this wouldn't have happened" so fuck that, he needed it.

mrsmaalox
10-13-2014, 11:10 AM
Which gtg did you attend, tough guy?

I think that's what he and his Troll God call "talking shit while in hiding".

:lol Their delusion is hilarious "We beg and beg for others to come to our gtg and they won't---they must be scurred :cry :cry" instead of the truth "We don't have friends so we beg strangers on the internet to come to a gtg but they won't----they must not like to hang out with asshole losers" :lmao :lmao :lmao

ChumpDumper
10-13-2014, 11:20 AM
I think that's what he and his Troll God call "talking shit while in hiding".

:lol Their delusion is hilarious "We beg and beg for others to come to our gtg and they won't---they must be scurred :cry :cry" instead of the truth "We don't have friends so we beg strangers on the internet to come to a gtg but they won't----they must not like to hang out with asshole losers" :lmao :lmao :lmaoSeriously, the only time I saw him plan to meet someone was when he plotted to ambush johnsmith in a parking lot with a group of prison guards as part of his scheme to ruin his family's lives.

Sounds like a really fun time tbh.

DJR210
10-13-2014, 11:22 AM
Seriously, the only time I saw him plan to meet someone was when he plotted to ambush johnsmith in a parking lot with a group of prison guards as part of his scheme to ruin his family's lives.

Sounds like a really fun time tbh.

It's funny how many of these guards ain't so tough without a squad of SERT's with them :lol

m>s
10-13-2014, 01:10 PM
Sadly though being a fat prison guard is more than enough intimidation for chump and some of the sissies on here. Can't troll and bait with those question asking tactics irl.

ChumpDumper
10-13-2014, 01:30 PM
Sadly though being a fat prison guard is more than enough intimidation for chump and some of the sissies on here. Can't troll and bait with those question asking tactics irl.lol intimidated

Tell me one good reason to meet sbm under any circumstances.

m>s
10-13-2014, 01:54 PM
To show you're not a cuck

ChumpDumper
10-13-2014, 03:44 PM
To show you're not a cuckI don't think you know the meaning of that word.

m>s
10-13-2014, 04:42 PM
I do, you know that you're scared to meet sbm because Then you might actually have to introduce him to your wife

Trill Clinton
10-14-2014, 08:47 AM
a lot of hoodrats in this thread. i never been in a serious fight my entire life. i'm above all that nonsense. i leave that to the brutes, bosses don't get their hands dirty. word.

m>s
10-14-2014, 09:01 AM
a lot of hoodrats in this thread. i never been in a serious fight my entire life. i'm above all that nonsense. i leave that to the brutes, bosses don't get their hands dirty. word.
Except when you're sucker punching random folks on the street, right?

Trill Clinton
10-14-2014, 09:03 AM
Except when you're sucker punching random folks on the street, right?

like i said, never been in a fight my entire life. i don't live a hoodrat life like you.

m>s
10-14-2014, 09:08 AM
That's not what you posted

Trill Clinton
10-14-2014, 09:26 AM
i never sucker punched anyone who didn't deserve it in my entire life and i never been a hoodrat like y'all

DJR210
10-14-2014, 09:59 AM

Not sure if serious. So if a random dude takes a threatening stance and comes up and puts his hand in your face and calls your girl a bitch to your face you would let that slide?

ChumpDumper
10-14-2014, 10:21 AM
I do, you know that you're scared to meet sbm because Then you might actually have to introduce him to your wifeHe makes terroristic threats to entire families, so what's the upside here? Explain why I should meet him.

xmas1997
10-15-2014, 07:38 PM
I do, you know that you're scared to meet sbm because Then you might actually have to introduce him to your wife

Actually it is because SBM is a cop and he knows a cop would never jeopardize his career by getting in a fight, so it is really because he knows he is a criminal and has a whole lot to hide.

ChumpDumper
10-15-2014, 07:42 PM
Actually it is because SBM is a cop and he knows a cop would never jeopardize his career by getting in a fight, so it is really because he knows he is a criminal and has a whole lot to hide.Keep posting, xmas. This is a hoot.

lol "cop"

DPG21920
10-15-2014, 11:07 PM
i never sucker punched anyone who didn't deserve it in my entire life and i never been a hoodrat like y'all

xmas1997
10-16-2014, 03:28 PM
:lmao internet tuff guys!