PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Kevin Durant To Miss 6-8 Weeks With Foot Fracture

Koolaid_Man
10-12-2014, 01:41 PM
Thus far my prediction of the Spurs and Clipps remaining injury free is holding up pretty nicely...I cannot be wrong...I'M NEVER WRONG IN CASES LIKE THIS. I AM ALWAYS RIGHT :lol

“After practice yesterday, Kevin made us aware of discomfort in his right foot. We proceeded to perform the necessary imaging studies to determine the cause of his discomfort. At this stage, Kevin has been diagnosed with a Jones fracture. Traditional treatment of this injury requires a surgical procedure and recent NBA cases have resulted in a return to play in 6-8 weeks. We are in the process of collaboratively evaluating the most appropriate next steps with Kevin, his representatives, and Thunder medical personnel. Until a course of action is determined, we are unable to provide a timeline specific to Kevin’s case.”

http://www.lakersnation.com/kevin-durant-to-miss-6-8-weeks-with-foot-fracture/2014/10/12/

Killakobe81
10-12-2014, 03:02 PM
Well even though he should be back when it matters ... I am officially removing okc from favorite status. Champs will come from: spurs, Cavs, Clips, Bulls ...gstate and mavs are my darkhorse contenders

Franklin
10-12-2014, 07:30 PM
I guess standing 7-8 hours a day as a servant doesn't help maintain his feet's health tbh.

10-12-2014, 10:08 PM
Well even though he should be back when it matters ... I am officially removing okc from favorite status. Champs will come from: spurs, Cavs, Clips, Bulls ...gstate and mavs are my darkhorse contenders

Golden state will be good if they can stay healthy. Livingston was a nice pair up. The mavs will also be good but I'm not certain Chandler will be healthy all season.