PDA

View Full Version : lol Shitattle

Trainwreck2100
10-12-2014, 06:50 PM
:lol losing to the cowboys
:lol losing to the cowboys at home
:lol wasting a timeout on a challenge over an obvious reception
:lol losing to a miracle catch after winning so many games due to just those
:lol getting called for penalties (I know i was shocked too)
:lol buying the hype that your game manager is an actual quarterback and not giving the ball the Lynch
:lol defense/special teams giving russy the game and he couldn't get a fucking first down
:lol not winning what was seen as the easiest game on the schedule in the beginning of the season
:lol when you actually have to pay wilson you're fucked

:bobo

benefactor
10-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Well done...but I can't go on FB at all until tomorrow. Bandwagoners like Fkla will be all over the news feed when they haven't said shit about Dallas in years.:lol

Trainwreck2100
10-12-2014, 07:05 PM
Well done...but I can't go on FB at all until tomorrow. Bandwagoners like Fkla will be all over the news feed when they haven't said shit about Dallas in years.:lol

Honestly they've started this well before and have been shit come december. I'm tepid but hopefully they can keep it going. It's big they haven't played any division games yet

benefactor
10-12-2014, 07:10 PM
All bullshit aside, I'm cheering for Romo tbh. He's held the shitbag for too long. He deserves to at least see the NFCCG.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-12-2014, 07:10 PM
:lmao

Kawhi
10-12-2014, 07:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ODNXA9n.png

:lol @ Struggle Wilson > Luck
:lol @ Struggle Wilson being elite
:lol @ struggle Wilson being a MVP candidate
:lol @ struggle Wilson being the best player in the NFL

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-12-2014, 07:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ODNXA9n.png

:lol @ Struggle Wilson > Luck
:lol @ Struggle Wilson being elite
:lol @ struggle Wilson being a MVP candidate
:lol @ struggle Wilson being the best player in the NFL

What u think of Cam bruh?

Pelicans78
10-12-2014, 07:17 PM

I didn't watch the game, but getting a tie in that place was a good result. Cam doesn't have a lot of help around him, but the Panthers are getting it done. Credit to Rivera and Cam.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-12-2014, 07:18 PM
I didn't watch the game, but getting a tie in that place was a good result. Cam doesn't have a lot of help around him, but the Panthers are getting it done. Credit to Rivera and Cam.

Before Carolina almost choked the game away (did choke the win away) Cam's numbers were great. After that INT it got a little sloppy.

Our coaches are way too conservative.

chunticakes
10-12-2014, 07:20 PM
life's a bitch when you have to throw the ball ain't it russy?

Post of the day tbh. :lol

You all think Avante will shut down the Russy blow up doll tonight?

dirk4mvp
10-12-2014, 07:22 PM
Post of the day tbh. :lol

You all think Avante will shut down the Russy blow up doll tonight?

Not gonna be consensual tonight imo

chunticakes
10-12-2014, 07:22 PM

Lol gtfo here with your Cum bullshit. We're ripping on Russell Wilson, don't hijack the thread with your Cum shit.

Kawhi
10-12-2014, 07:23 PM
He's better than struggle Wilson

Trainwreck2100
10-12-2014, 07:24 PM
He's better than struggle Wilson

i like game manager wilson better

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-12-2014, 07:26 PM
Lol gtfo here with your Cum bullshit. We're ripping on Russell Wilson, don't hijack the thread with your Cum shit.

Wilson doesn't get the opportunity to get shit on in Seattle often, so I'm rubbing in my Cam > God thing a lot tonight sadly.

Kawhi
10-12-2014, 07:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_lqWDGBjQ4

Floyd Pacquiao
10-12-2014, 07:39 PM
http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php?src=http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y421/UltimateFF/Animated-Football/Cowboys/1t4za_zpsa9ca311a.gif&size=400x1000

Clipper Nation
10-12-2014, 07:45 PM
Wilson doesn't get the opportunity to get shit on in Seattle often, so I'm rubbing in my Cam > God thing a lot tonight sadly.

:lol Tie game
:lol Cum couldn't even lead his team to the full win against the fraud Bungles
:lol Based Anderson would have won in regulation

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-12-2014, 08:06 PM
:lol Tie game
:lol Cum couldn't even lead his team to the full win against the fraud Bungles
:lol Based Anderson would have won in regulation

Cum would have won in regulation with another game winning drive, but our defense again shit the bed.

BanditHiro
10-12-2014, 08:41 PM
honestly at this point Russel Wilson is more interested in stat padding his completion rating. the guy is perfectly fine with going for 20/20 for 10 yards a game

Avante
10-13-2014, 05:27 AM
Russell Wilson has lost 5 games in the last two seasons.

Andrew Luck has lost 8.

Peyton Manning has lost 5,

Tom Brady has lost 7.

Phillip Rivers has lost 9.

Drew Brees has lost 9.

Tony Romo has lost 9.

Right now RW has...two..INTS on the season. What starter has fewer?

How many second year QB's have won the SB?

What QB has thrown for more TD's after two seasons and five weeks?

Funnier than fuck how you little shits totally freak out over....A....game, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AchillesHeel
10-13-2014, 07:37 AM

Andrew Luck has lost 8.

Tom Brady has lost 7.

Drew Brees has lost 9.

Tony Romo has lost 9.

Funnier than fuck how you little shits totally freak out over....A....game, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, because QB's are the only players on the field that decide games.... :sleep Wilson has won/lost all of those games himself :wakeup. Fuck outta here you stupid old fuck, you're below .500, you shouldn't be talking right now.

Russell Dilfer Wilson Jr :lol

Trainwreck2100
10-13-2014, 07:47 AM

Andrew Luck has lost 8.

Tom Brady has lost 7.

Drew Brees has lost 9.

Tony Romo has lost 9.

You fucking piece of crap we had a deal, i guess that's what I get for expecting you to be a man

chunticakes
10-13-2014, 08:10 AM

Andrew Luck has lost 8.

Tom Brady has lost 7.

Drew Brees has lost 9.

Tony Romo has lost 9.

How many QBs walk into the situation he did at Seattle? GTFO here and go play with your blow up doll.

Spur-Addict
10-13-2014, 09:27 AM
Yesterday was more about what Dallas did, as opposed to what we did not do. And hats off to them for that, especially the defense. But, I wouldn't say Wilson isn't an actual QB, I'd take him over the vast majority of QBs that are out there now. Great thing about being 3-2 so far is that we haven't played a single division game, and none of this really matters if we clinch the division. It is extremely likely that we do not go 13-3 this year, but based on the current state of the NFC that won't necessarily be a bad thing. 11 games should be enough, and if we have to go on the road for one game in the playoffs it's not the end of the world.

@STL and @Panthers are the next two games on the schedule, and starting off with a divisional win is crucial. If we win the next two, I could certainly see us winning the next two thereafter (Home VS Oakland, and Home VS NYG). I'd like to see them use Harvin more in space down/mid field as opposed to forcing the quick bubble screens 3-4 times a game.

This loss however is certainly in the hands of Russell. He was unusually inaccurate, and he seemed disturbed for once, and again, credit that Dallas defense. The Dallas secondary however, did make a few huge plays. Preventing the Baldwin TD, and breaking up a few sure catches downfield for Kearse just to name a few. The offense was unable to sustain any meaningful drive whatsoever during the entire game. Everyone is entitled to a bad game, and Wilson is no different.

DeadlyDynasty
10-13-2014, 09:45 AM
just wait till he gets paidhttp://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/scusthov.gif

Trainwreck2100
10-13-2014, 09:48 AM
just wait till he gets paidhttp://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/scusthov.gif

Will be glorious

SupremeGuy
10-13-2014, 09:53 AM
You fucking piece of crap we had a deal, i guess that's what I get for expecting you to be a manlol @ expecting avante's faggot ass to be anything resembling a man :lol

You should have known better, tbh.

SupremeGuy
10-13-2014, 09:56 AM
just wait till he gets paidhttp://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/scusthov.gif:bobo

Spur-Addict
10-13-2014, 09:57 AM
Got that ring though DeadlyDynasty, can't take that away. :lobt2:

And I'd rather pay Russell than most of the young guys that are out there. It could be worse, we could have Kaepernick, Dalton, RG3, E.J Manuel, Geno Smith, Jake Locker, whatever is going on in STL, etc. The old guard are in their latter years, and the heart of our team is very young outside of Lynch. We'll consistently be in contention as long as we stay healthy IMO. I do think we need a large X WR though, and that's something that I think we'll eventually add.

SupremeGuy
10-13-2014, 10:02 AM
Once the shehawks overpay for struggle wilson, you bitches won't be able to afford the type of team he has around him right now and his glaring deficiencies as a quarterback will come out like a herpes flareup on avante's face.

Spur-Addict
10-13-2014, 10:04 AM
Afford the type of team he has around him now? Most of the big names are already under contract for a long time :lol. What are you talking about?

SupremeGuy
10-13-2014, 10:11 AM
Yeah, and player values don't change or anything. Good luck. :lol

Spur-Addict
10-13-2014, 10:12 AM
Most of them are getting top dollar for their position, not that smart are you? :lol

SupremeGuy
10-13-2014, 11:14 AM
So I guess they're not planning on adding any new elite/strong players on their team in the future? And apparently you think an NFL team can be successful as long as they have a handful of big name players, I mean, who cares about how good the rest of the squad is right? :lol

Dude, you can try to spin this shit however you want, but as soon as you have to overpay struggle wilson, it's going to change your whole team whether you like it or want to admit it or not.

Basically, you sound as fucking stupid as avante. :toast

DJR210
10-13-2014, 11:16 AM

Fucking Cowboys fans are the worst. It's been so trendy to talk shit about Romo, now we're gonna see these same faggots w/ there Romo jersey back out of the closet.

Spur-Addict
10-13-2014, 11:19 AM
There ya go, keep changing that argument :lol

We're one of the best drafting teams out there genius, another fail on your part. And as with Kevin Williams, solid vet players are willing to come to a good team on the cheap for a shot at a deep playoff run. God you're an idiot. Where's that moving goal post gif?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YoVYBO1WvHU/UfMC0pUmjXI/AAAAAAAACoM/LGMs5oUQKBs/s1600/1slj61.gif

:lol

SupremeGuy
10-13-2014, 11:37 AM
Who's changing the argument? :lol

Overpaying for struggle = not being able to afford as good of a team around him = struggle gonna get exposed

You're the only person that refuses to acknowledge that simple concept. Well, you and avante, tbh.

leemajors
10-13-2014, 11:44 AM
Every team goes through these sorts of issues, it's not like Cowboy fan has that much room to talk about cap #'s :lol at all that dead money Jerruh ran up for us.

Spur-Addict
10-13-2014, 11:45 AM
SG: "Once you overpay for Wilson, you won't be able to afford"

S.A: "Most of the big names are already under contract for a long time"

S.G: "Yeah, and player values don't change"

S.A: "They're getting paid top dollar for their position"

S.G: "So they're not planning on adding any new talent"

S.A: "We're on of the best drafting teams in the league, and vets near the end with tread left will come on the cheap, example being Kevin Williams"

Cornerstones in place, continually draft well, and add vets around them on short deals as deep end fillers.

All of your attempts have been legitimately refuted. Anything else genius?

Trainwreck2100
10-13-2014, 12:22 PM
Bi
Got that ring though DeadlyDynasty, can't take that away. :lobt2:

And I'd rather pay Russell than most of the young guys that are out there. It could be worse, we could have Kaepernick, Dalton, RG3, E.J Manuel, Geno Smith, Jake Locker, whatever is going on in STL, etc. The old guard are in their latter years, and the heart of our team is very young outside of Lynch. We'll consistently be in contention as long as we stay healthy IMO. I do think we need a large X WR though, and that's something that I think we'll eventually add.
Their offense is fucked without Lynch

Spur-Addict
10-13-2014, 12:25 PM
Bi
Their offense is fucked without Lynch

I can't prove something that hasn't occurred yet. But we can all assume.

Spur-Addict
10-13-2014, 12:32 PM
But I will say this, a Turbin/Michael split backfield, with a legit number 1 WR would not be bad at all.

spurraider21
10-13-2014, 12:43 PM
turbin always underwhelms when i see him on the field... i always hear about michael but i wouldn't trust him until i see production

Spur-Addict
10-13-2014, 12:55 PM
Neither have gotten significant work, so it's hard to gauge. But Michael is the most talented of the two but has been unable to stay healthy to date. It hasn't mattered because Lynch would've taken all the touches regardless. But Michael has the ability to run between the tackles, and be elusive at the same time. Plus, he isn't a bad receiver either. But I wouldn't want to give him 25 carries a game. I'd give him 20-22 touches per game though. Turbin to me is the kind of guy that requires a heavy load to get going. But is more preferable in goal line situations, short yardage situations and change of pace situations.

spurraider21
10-13-2014, 01:10 PM
i think they should just run lynch into the ground this year.... i dont think he's going to be retained anyway

Spur-Addict
10-13-2014, 01:15 PM
No, he likely won't be resigned unless it's a team friendly deal. He'll be 30 at the end of his current contract. I think you'll see his usage go up towards midway through the year gearing up the playoff run. Plus, with the passing game still in a maturation phase you have to try to bring it along as well.

DJR210
10-13-2014, 01:15 PM
i think they should just run lynch into the ground this year.... i dont think he's going to be retained anyway

RB is pretty much interchangeable, might as well burn him out. Same thing with Murray, not sure he's worth pumping a shit ton of money into when other areas need help.

spurraider21
10-13-2014, 01:18 PM
RB is pretty much interchangeable, might as well burn him out. Same thing with Murray, not sure he's worth pumping a shit ton of money into when other areas need help.
lynch is 2 years older and has way more miles though. i dont think murray is at a stage where u should burn him out

Kawhi
10-13-2014, 01:21 PM
I can't prove something that hasn't occurred yet. But we can all assume.
Seattle is 2-8 when Lynch gets less than 10 carries

spurraider21
10-13-2014, 01:24 PM
similar to basketball records when a player shoots more/less in wins/losses, sometimes its not clear which is the cause and which is the effect...

often times a rb gets a lot of carries because they're already leading and they're just grinding clock. however in yesterday's case it was clear. the game was always within a possession and the seahawks held a lead for a while, but for some reason they refused to keep lynch involved. the cowboys didnt make the same mistake

DJR210
10-13-2014, 01:26 PM
lynch is 2 years older and has way more miles though. i dont think murray is at a stage where u should burn him out

Not entirely sure he's gonna come back, especially if he leads the league in rushing. Some team will max him out, and RB isn't really a position the Cowboys should invest max money in.

Spur-Addict
10-13-2014, 01:59 PM

What spurraider21 said.

Also, you're referring to the past (prior to now, and up until Lynch is gone). We do not know how the roster will look on the offensive side of the ball and what will be done to bolster it from a weapons stand point.

Kawhi
10-13-2014, 02:02 PM
Struggle Wilson has thrown 6 game ending interceptions in his career yet nobody will mention those.

spurraider21
10-13-2014, 02:03 PM
you just did

Spur-Addict
10-13-2014, 02:07 PM
Struggle Wilson has thrown 6 game ending interceptions in his career yet nobody will mention those.

So have a lot of other really good QBs.

SupremeGuy
10-13-2014, 02:20 PM
SG: "Once you overpay for Wilson, you won't be able to afford"

S.A: "Most of the big names are already under contract for a long time"

S.G: "Yeah, and player values don't change"

S.A: "They're getting paid top dollar for their position"

S.G: "So they're not planning on adding any new talent"

S.A: "We're on of the best drafting teams in the league, and vets near the end with tread left will come on the cheap, example being Kevin Williams"

Cornerstones in place, continually draft well, and add vets around them on short deals as deep end fillers.

All of your attempts have been legitimately refuted. Anything else genius?Ok, I'll play.

I said you wouldn't be able to afford the type of team he has around him now. That doesn't include just "big name" players.

Your posts also seem to suggest that your team will be static for the coming years, while as we both know, that's not true. Then you go on to change the conversation to drafting, which even by best the GMs, can be a gamble and is never a for sure thing.

Can the shehawks manage to put together a good football team? Yes. But, it's certainly going to be a lot harder after you overpay struggle wilson. Which, by the way, was the whole fucking point of the conversation. :lol

Spur-Addict
10-13-2014, 02:40 PM
Ok, I'll play.

I said you wouldn't be able to afford the type of team he has around him now. That doesn't include just "big name" players.

Your posts also seem to suggest that your team will be static for the coming years, while as we both know, that's not true. Then you go on to change the conversation to drafting, which even by best the GMs, can be a gamble and is never a for sure thing.

Can the shehawks manage to put together a good football team? Yes. But, it's certainly going to be a lot harder after you overpay struggle wilson. Which, by the way, was the whole fucking point of the conversation. :lol

You do know the vast majority of the team was either drafted by us, or undrafted FA's right? So although you may correct in draft dependence, their formula goes way beyond just drafting, it's a model of player regardless of perceived skill by the rest of the league. Seattle finds value where others see trash. So with that in mind, the people that are so hung up on depth should rethink that a little bit. My posts suggest just that, not that the team will remain static. Only the stalwarts will outside of injury.

Will Wilsons contract restrict depth? Absolutely. Will it be as extreme as what everyone seems to believe? Absolutely not.

The only player I'm concerned about losing is K.J Wright.

Raven
10-13-2014, 03:31 PM
i think there is no way harvin gets paid as much as he is right now..

Spur-Addict
10-13-2014, 03:35 PM

He's locked up until the end of 2017. Two whole seasons after this year away, so that's quite a ways a away. And two seasons under Wilsons new contract if he gets paid this offseason. He'll be 29 at the end of that deal. I'm not concerned about that at all actually.

leemajors
10-13-2014, 04:02 PM
Not entirely sure he's gonna come back, especially if he leads the league in rushing. Some team will max him out, and RB isn't really a position the Cowboys should invest max money in.

esp if they keep improving det line

JMarkJohns
10-17-2014, 04:38 PM
So, lose to the Cowboys and turn around and trade Harvin for table scraps?

The Gemini Method
10-17-2014, 04:40 PM
So, lose to the Cowboys and turn around and trade Harvin for table scraps? This move is troubling.

JMarkJohns
10-17-2014, 04:44 PM
I'm baffled?

I know he missed most of last season when they were great, but just two games ago he scored three TDs in a game. Granted, all were called back, but he's dynamic.

I know they aren't giving up, but with thaeir running game no longer dominant and Tate gone, they are putting a lot of responsibility on Wilson while giving him lackluster talent.

SupremeGuy
10-17-2014, 04:50 PM
It really is a strange move. He must have pissed someone off or something, tbh. lol Did the Cowboys fuck the shehawks so hard that now they're questioning themselves?

Chinook
10-17-2014, 04:53 PM
I don't think Harvin was a great fit at WR for the Hawks. It's just weird to see them trade him so quickly after giving him a new deal. It's like the Bucs and Revis, though at least Seattle got some value back.

The Gemini Method
10-17-2014, 05:20 PM
Calm down the Cowboys didn't fuck anyone hard. The calendar beckons though...December is nigh.

Raven
10-17-2014, 08:23 PM

Dude you are a big dicked genious

spurraider21
10-19-2014, 01:01 PM
:wow

SupremeGuy
10-19-2014, 01:05 PM
Calm down the Cowboys didn't fuck anyone hard. The calendar beckons though...December is nigh.:lol Dallas broke 'em

spurraider21
10-19-2014, 02:28 PM
Wilson brought em back though :downspin:

SupremeGuy
10-19-2014, 02:33 PM
Wilson brought em back though :downspin:He's been the best running back on their team this year, tbh. :lol

lefty
10-19-2014, 05:44 PM
tlongII

Spur-Addict
10-20-2014, 03:30 PM
He's been the best running back on their team this year, tbh. :lol

So what exactly are you saying about Skittles? :rolleyes

The Gemini Method
10-20-2014, 03:40 PM
Shitty performance from the D--how much do we miss Chris Clemons and Red Bryant? No inside push creates no disruption...no playoffs if we keep playing like this. Only saving grace was watching the 49ers get raped on National Tele...but even that is a hollow reprieve. Spur-Addict our ship is not sailing right :cry

Spur-Addict
10-20-2014, 03:47 PM
Shitty performance from the D--how much do we miss Chris Clemons and Red Bryant? No inside push creates no disruption...no playoffs if we keep playing like this. Only saving grace was watching the 49ers get raped on National Tele...but even that is a hollow reprieve. Spur-Addict our ship is not sailing right :cry

Good news is we have an opportunity to right the ship with our next three games. Carolina, Oakland and NYG. I'm more concerned about CB depth than anything else. Three out, Simon, Maxwell and Lane. Having Big Red would be nice but what are ya gonna do? Jordan Hill can't stay healthy, and now Cassius is out. Mash unit all around, we just have to weather the storm. All is not lost, we just have to go streaking, through the quad to the gymnasium. Everyone's doing it :lol