PDA

View Full Version : book is out on gameamager wilson

Floyd Pacquiao
10-12-2014, 06:56 PM
Lol, you tom ass cornball. Book is out Wilson dickriders. Just set the edge, stay disciplined and contain him and he cant do shit. Lol 14-28 for 100yds. Faggot should've had like 3 picks too :lol

SupremeGuy
10-12-2014, 06:57 PM
The book was always out. Teams just typically don't have the discipline to consistently contain and limit his monkeyballing.

Trainwreck2100
10-12-2014, 07:04 PM
book's been out for awhile but for some dumbass reason they went away from Lynch, that made no fucking sense.

Floyd Pacquiao
10-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Pete Carroll trying to showcase him prob

Pelicans78
10-12-2014, 07:15 PM
He's awful when working exclusively from the pocket. He can only succeed on bootlegs, rollouts, and on breakdowns from pass rush.

Kawhi
10-12-2014, 07:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9aXRbDO.png

Trainwreck2100
10-12-2014, 07:16 PM
He's awful when working exclusively from the pocket. He can only succeed on bootlegs, rollouts, and on breakdowns from pass rush.

No he can only succeed when Lynch and his D carry his ass to the end.

The refs also help

Pelicans78
10-12-2014, 07:19 PM

The refs also help

He has it really easy. He doesn't have to take alot of chances since the team around him is really good. Its easy to be efficient being a QB for that team. He plays it uber safe and can make plays out of the pocket to get it done.

Floyd Pacquiao
10-12-2014, 08:16 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1317742/Suggestive_medium.gif

HI-FI
10-12-2014, 09:17 PM
i just can't wait til Seattle gives him his first big contract.
http://www.grtl.org/sites/default/files//images/pray.jpeg

soon my son....

Avante
10-13-2014, 01:04 AM
I cannot believe the total lack of football knowledge I see here, amazing.

Stop getting carried away with...."A"....game rookies, ok?

The Pats get killed by the Chiefs and it's.......Tom Brady is washed up and.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

The Colts were 0-2.

Tony Romo is shit, the Niners killed him.

Come on people, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Van Gundy
10-13-2014, 01:52 AM
I cannot believe the total lack of football knowledge I see here, amazing.

Stop getting carried away with...."A"....game rookies, ok?

The Pats get killed by the Chiefs and it's.......Tom Brady is washed up and.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

The Colts were 0-2.

Tony Romo is shit, the Niners killed him.

Come on people, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, didn't you have some kind of stat that says Cowboys had no chance against the Seahawks this Sunday? What a fucking tool

Avante
10-13-2014, 02:23 AM
LOL, didn't you have some kind of stat that says Cowboys had no chance against the Seahawks this Sunday? What a fucking tool

I took the Cowboys plus the points fool.

But, only a total moron would think they could actually win the game. There was no logical reason of any kind to see that happening. None!

That is unless you have one.

Spur-Addict
10-13-2014, 10:46 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1317742/Suggestive_medium.gif

:lol

Clipper Nation
10-13-2014, 10:48 AM
I took the Cowboys plus the points fool.

But, only a total moron would think they could actually win the game. There was no logical reason of any kind to see that happening. None!

That is unless you have one.
You thought the Cowboys had no chance of winning, that's reason enough to think they could :lol

Clipper Nation
10-13-2014, 10:55 AM

Who have the Cowboys beat on the road the last two seasons? They struggled with Houston at home. What are we looking at that says they have a chance "in" Seattle? The Seahawks can beat the Packers. Broncos and Niners there, what, they can't beat the Cowboys also?

The Cowboys have beaten four teams with a combined record of......7-13.

The Seahawks have beaten three teams with a combined record of....7-7

pgardn
10-13-2014, 11:05 AM
The book I read concerned the Cowboy's offensive line.

They have been incredibly good. I can't remember the last season the Cowboys had this level of offensive line play.
Is Murray giving away watches and meals?

SanAntonioSpurs23
10-13-2014, 06:17 PM

The refs also help

spurraider21
10-13-2014, 06:21 PM
i feel like there was a lot of wilson induced pent-up rage that everybody cathartically let out with this thread :lol

Obstructed_View
10-13-2014, 07:45 PM
i feel like there was a lot of wilson induced pent-up rage that everybody cathartically let out with this thread :lol

:lol I agree. To be fair, it's been a long time coming. Even if you like Wilson and appreciate the great job he does by staying within himself and managing a great team, it's grating hearing ESPN gush about how he's a better quarterback than Andrew Luck and Aaron Rodgers.

spurraider21
10-13-2014, 07:52 PM
have people seriously called him better than rodgers/manning and co? i've never heard that. im one of his biggest fans here and i've never even said he's better than luck/rivers

Killakobe81
10-13-2014, 08:28 PM
have people seriously called him better than rodgers/manning and co? i've never heard that. im one of his biggest fans here and i've never even said he's better than luck/rivers

Peter King and others have been riding his dick hard, tbh.

I think he is good more than just a manager ... but is overrated by many. People arguing that you would take him over Luck (out of young QB's are crazy) never heard anyone say he is better than Peyton or Arod

spurraider21
10-13-2014, 08:30 PM
Peter King and others have been riding his dick hard, tbh.

I think he is good more than just a manager ... but is overrated by many. People arguing that you would take him over Luck (out of young QB's are crazy) never heard anyone say he is better than Peyton or Arod
be careful when saying that on spurstalk

jimbo
10-13-2014, 08:39 PM
Pro football focus has had him as better than Luck before this year. (and worse than Luck this year)

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/07/16/qbs-in-focus-russell-wilson/

Enough stats to make Avante's head explode.

Killakobe81
10-13-2014, 08:45 PM
be careful when saying that on spurstalk

IDGAF, saw the guy in college he wins. He needs help, sure ... but ever good QB does. i dont think he is as elitet ...top 5 talk is crazy. i think top 8-12 is more realistic.

Obstructed_View
10-13-2014, 08:51 PM

Many of us hate resorting to what amounts to criticism of a good player to counter overinflated arguments about his greatness, and ESPN seems to thrive on generating that kind of discussion. Must have been sometime after the Broncos game, when Brady and Rodgers started off slow. A lot of the ESPN morning shows had the "Redraft: Wilson or Luck" discussion. I usually change the channel when I see stuff like that.

Killakobe81
10-13-2014, 09:04 PM
This it fuels first take and shows of that ilk ... it's just stupid tbh.
Colts still take Luck.
Maybe Bengals or Skins take Wilson over their QB's though ...

Obstructed_View
10-13-2014, 09:26 PM
This it fuels first take and shows of that ilk ... it's just stupid tbh.
Colts still take Luck.
Maybe Bengals or Skins take Wilson over their QB's though ...

I agree. Dude's definitely better than a third round pick, and that's what they should say. I'd be more likely to watch those morons discussing sports if it were reasonable.

DeadlyDynasty
10-13-2014, 09:28 PM
Whodathunk pocket-passing would be a jig's kryptonite? Life can be hard in the NFL when your homies aren't spotting you 30 points

Avante
10-14-2014, 10:59 AM
Russell Wilson is amazing and only a total moron wouldn't get this. To over react to....one.....game is what rookies do. Just ask Tom Brady.

Avante
10-14-2014, 09:36 PM
It really is comical how you guys act over..."one"....game, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking fun=kneeeeeee!

DeadlyDynasty
11-02-2014, 09:14 PM
He's fucking terrible. Sub-50% passing and sub-200 yds (AGAIN) against a winless Raider team at home. Carolina and Seattle have some pretty horrific years ahead of them

Malik Hairston
11-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Not sure what happened to Wilson, he has looked pretty terrible lately, tbh..

spurraider21
11-02-2014, 09:15 PM
his game should have been worse, 2 really easy INT's were dropped by Heart Surgery

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-02-2014, 09:16 PM
:lol just wait until his next SNF. He'll probably have a moment where Collinsworth calls him a "one read quarterback" and that'll be the ultimate kiss of death.

jimbo
11-02-2014, 11:25 PM
:cry

jimbo
11-02-2014, 11:26 PM
http://ionenewpittsburghcourier.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/super-bowl-football_broa-31.jpg

:cry can't take this away faggots :cry

SanAntonioSpurs23
11-02-2014, 11:55 PM
He Fucking sucks. Once Lynch leaves next year that offense is going awful

Avante
11-03-2014, 12:58 AM
Ya can sure can tell the rookies, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a clue!

Clipper Nation
11-03-2014, 01:01 AM
It really is comical how you guys act over..."one"....game, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking fun=kneeeeeee!

How many consecutive weeks are you going to use the "it's only one game" excuse before you admit your boy's a scrub?

Avante
11-03-2014, 01:04 AM
How many consecutive weeks are you going to use the "it's only one game" excuse before you admit your boy's a scrub?

Would you like to compare his stats up to this point in a career to anyone else's at the same stage of a career? Well? How about wins?

Clipper Nation
11-03-2014, 01:06 AM
Would you like to compare his stats up to this point in a career to anyone else's at the same stage of a career? Well? How about wins?
Here's some stats for you:

Sub-50% passing and sub-200 yds (AGAIN) against a winless Raider team at home.
Struggle has been nothing but a game manager on a stacked team. When Lynch leaves/gets traded, Struggle's utter lack of a passing game is going to be exposed hard.

Avante
11-03-2014, 01:13 AM
Here's some stats for you:

Struggle has been nothing but a game manager on a stacked team. When Lynch leaves/gets traded, Struggle's utter lack of a passing game is going to be exposed hard.

Look at Philip Rivers today, he totally sucks....right?

Dude, all these guys have bad games, you really are a rookie huh? Stop over reacting to everything it makles ya look ridiculous...ok?

Smart move ignoring....wanna compare career stats with Hall of Famers?

Nobody has done more in their career after two years/8 games that Russell Wilson? Prove that statement wrong. What did Joe Montana after two years/8 games....well?

Clipper Nation
11-03-2014, 01:16 AM
Nobody has done more to manage the game in extremely mediocre fashion on a stacked team than Struggle Wilson. Matt Flynn could have won that Super Bowl.

Avante
11-03-2014, 01:19 AM
Nobody has done more to manage the game in extremely mediocre fashion on a stacked team than Struggle Wilson. Matt Flynn could have won that Super Bowl.

You mean...

Tying the rookie TD record

The only QB in NFL history to have a 100 passer rating their first two seasons.

Only QB in history to pass for 300 yards and run for 100 yard in a game.

No QB in history has won more games in the same time frame.

Stuff like that?

Dude, you crack me up little fella, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Philip Rivers looked terrible....today...he sucks!

Tell me shorty, what QB has done nore than Russell Wilson after 2 years/8 games......well?

Clipper Nation
11-03-2014, 01:26 AM
It's going to be hilarious to see your excuses when Struggle gets exposed even further without Lynch.

Avante
11-03-2014, 01:32 AM
It's going to be hilarious to see your excuses when Struggle gets exposed even further without Lynch.

When RW left college ball he was the all time NCAA passing efficiency leader.

In his rookie NFL season....throws for as many TD's anyone in NFL history.

In his second season he wins the SB.

And right now no QB in history has won more games in the same time period. And....he's done all that without a great TE, or receivers gang.

I'll say it again, what QB has done more in the same time frame.....well? WELL? WELL? WELL?

I'll say it again.....Philip Rivers totally sucked today, so he must suck....right?.

Try to talk back, ya know, conversation...ok little man?

Clipper Nation
11-03-2014, 01:33 AM
College stats mean nothing in the NFL. Struggle is a game managerPERIOD

Avante
11-03-2014, 01:36 AM
College stats mean nothing in the NFL. Struggle is a game managerPERIOD

Dummy, none of these guys are in the NFL without stellar NCAA stats. Wow~~~~~~~~~~

So tell me guy what QB did better after 2 seasons/8 games? Answer the question , ok?

spurraider21
11-03-2014, 01:37 AM
To be fair, they have arguably the worst receiving core in the NFC... not much better than St. Louis or Minnesota. Seattle has tried and failed repeatedly to bolster their receving core since the mid-2000's in Hasselbeck's prime. They failed with free agents like H:lolushmandzadeh, Sidney Rice and the Harvin trade was ultimately a dud for them (although he delivered in the SB).

Avante
11-03-2014, 01:59 AM
RW and this is up to date....

TD's...63/INT 22
Comp %..63.4
Passer rating...98.9

That is great, what's not to like? Now add...1.421 yards rushing.

Who do we need to compare that to? How about Joe Montana? His career comp %...63.2, his careeer passer rating...92.3. Now what's wrong with RW? And...RW started as a rookie, Montana didn't start until his third season.

Malik Hairston
11-03-2014, 02:04 AM
^^ Not including today's game(which will hurt his numbers even more):

QBR: 13th
DYAR: 25th
DVOA: 30th

Last year, Russ ranked in the top 10 in all 3 categories..

He's been struggling this season, clearly..

Avante
11-03-2014, 02:09 AM

They all struggle usually far sooner than he has. There is no QB in the Hall of Fame who had a better first 45ish games than RW. If you can think of one....who?

spurraider21
11-03-2014, 02:15 AM

he hasn't been able to push the ball downfield this season. he's always been elite at the escaping/dink-and-dunk stuff, but in his first 2 years he showed a very good deep ball as well. it's not like his arm has declined or anything, but we're seeing way less shots down the field. i dont think they have the horses tbh

Avante
11-03-2014, 02:22 AM
Peyton Manning in his first two seasons

rookie...comp % 56.9, TD's 26/INT 28, Rating...71.2

RW...rookie...64-1, TD's 26/INT 10 Rting....100.0

Peyton second year...

comp % 62.1, TD's 26/INT 15, Rating...90.7
RW....65.2, TD's 26/INT 9, Rating 101.2

He shit all over Peyton Manning.

Let me explain something to you guys...

RW came right out of college to start in his rookie season. That is not the norm. Look at Aaron Rodgers, Brett Favre, Joe Montana, Tom Brady, they didn't start as rookies. It does take a little time to become a great NFL QB. Russel Wilson has done things we've never seen before, how could anyone knock this guy and......why would you? The guy has won more games than anyone after 2 years/8 games. And some of you need to knock that.....why?

There is no QB who compares to him if we compare longevity vs comp%, QB rating, wins, TD's, lack of INT's., rushing yards.

Malik Hairston
11-03-2014, 02:45 AM
They all struggle usually far sooner than he has. There is no QB in the Hall of Fame who had a better first 45ish games than RW. If you can think of one....who?

All I said is that Wilson has struggled this season, I didn't say anything about his career accomplishments..

Avante
11-03-2014, 03:00 AM
All I said is that Wilson has struggled this season, I didn't say anything about his career accomplishments..

According to his season stats he hasn't struggled at all.

Malik Hairston
11-03-2014, 03:05 AM
According to his season stats he hasn't struggled at all.

According to advanced metrics, he has struggled, especially compared to previous years..

Avante
11-03-2014, 03:09 AM
According to advanced metrics, he has struggled, especially compared to previous years..

Too bad he doesn't have a Reggie Wayne/T.Y.Hilton to throw to, or maybe a Dez Bryant/Jason Witten...huh?

Malik Hairston
11-03-2014, 03:13 AM
Too bad he doesn't have a Reggie Wayne/T.Y.Hilton to throw to, or maybe a Dez Bryant/Jason Witten...huh?

I agree, his weapons are weak..that doesn't change what I said, though..

Avante
11-03-2014, 03:19 AM
I agree, his weapons are weak..that doesn't change what I said, though..

Check out what Tom Brady did in his third season? Hell, check out anyone with the same number of games. Get some real perspective here. RW is right there with all the greats. Check out how many INT's Peyton threw in his first three seasons.

This, look look he had a couple bad games, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on man, Peyton Manning threw ...28ints...his rookie season, RW still hasn't thrown 28 INT;s.

Raven
11-03-2014, 03:34 AM
Wilson is clearly struggling due to the absence of teamleader Breno Giacomini ... toldya tbh.. spurraider get in here and :spin this shit

spurraider21
11-03-2014, 03:50 AM
Wilson is clearly struggling due to the absence of teamleader Breno Giacomini ... toldya tbh.. spurraider get in here and :spin this shit
yeah his leadership is really helping those QB's on the Jets :lmao

Avante
12-23-2014, 07:20 AM
So how is RW doing now, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hearing things like....

"time to include Russell Wilson in the mix when talking about the elite QB's"

Keep in mind if the Seahawks do make it to Arizona, the Seahawks are real familiar with that situation since they play there every year, the AFC team doesn't.

Avante
12-29-2014, 01:34 AM
Yep, the book is out, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Vegas has the Seahawks favored to win it all.

They have the winning formula...

run the ball
monster D
great QB/coach combo

Floyd Pacquiao
12-29-2014, 02:01 AM
Yeah that Russell Wilson is really lighting up the league! He had a monster game today!
/sarcasm

Floyd Pacquiao
12-29-2014, 02:02 AM
Lol 0 tds and 1int today BTW

Avante
12-29-2014, 02:03 AM
Yeah that Russell Wilson is really lighting up the league! He had a monster game today!
/sarcasm

More wins in his first three seasons than any QB.....ever.

Floyd Pacquiao
12-29-2014, 02:08 AM
More wins in his first three seasons than any QB.....ever.
Thats cool. Winning games is a team accomplishment. His individual stats are meh tho, tbvh.

chunticakes
12-29-2014, 02:14 AM
Switch Wilson with pretty much any other decent game managing QB and Seattle still wins 30+ games.

Avante
12-29-2014, 02:17 AM
Thats cool. Winning games is a team accomplishment. His individual stats are meh tho, tbvh.

Ya mean that 63.3% career completion %? How about that career 98.9 passer rating? 72 TD's vs only 26 INT'S.

Do you know anything at all about this?

Avante
12-29-2014, 02:20 AM
Switch Wilson with pretty much any other decent game managing QB and Seattle still wins 30+ games.

Pete Carroll went....

8-8
7-9

Enter Russell Wilson

13-3
16-3 SB win
12-4 Number one seed

chunticakes
12-29-2014, 02:20 AM
Ya mean that 63.3% career completion %? How about that career 98.9 passer rating for a career? 72 TD's vs only 26 INT'S.

Do you know anything at all about this?

Yes, pretty much everyone agrees Wilson is the greatest game manager in the history of the NFL.

Avante
12-29-2014, 02:22 AM
Yes, pretty much everyone agrees Wilson is the greatest game manager in the history of the NFL.

That's better than being known as the greatest choker like Tony Romo.

Floyd Pacquiao
12-29-2014, 02:23 AM
20 TDs and 7 pics this year... Yep game manager

chunticakes
12-29-2014, 02:27 AM
That's better than being known as the greatest choker like Tony Romo.

I suppose. But lol @ you if you buy into whatever bullshit mainstream media spews. I'd rather have Romo despite all his flaws than Wilson. Have them trade places and Dallas doesn't get 12 wins.

What people fail to realize is that Romo has had to carry the Cowboys until this year. He's never had the luxaries Wilson has had.

Avante
12-29-2014, 02:30 AM

Joe Montana had 8 seasons where he threw for less than 20 TD;s, yep....game manager....right?

Avante
12-29-2014, 02:32 AM
I suppose. But lol @ you if you buy into whatever bullshit mainstream media spews. I'd rather have Romo despite all his flaws than Wilson. Have them trade places and Dallas doesn't get 12 wins.

What people fail to realize is that Romo has had to carry the Cowboys until this year. He's never had the luxaries Wilson has had.

I don't give a shit what the mainstream media says, never have. Just watch RW play, he's amazing.

Don't run other QB's down then try to.....yeah but.....when it comes to Romo, ok?

Floyd Pacquiao
12-29-2014, 02:34 AM
Joe Montana had 8 seasons where he threw for less than 20 TD;s, yep....game manager....right?
Were his teams also dead last in passing stats like Wilson's are?

Avante
12-29-2014, 02:39 AM
Were his teams also dead last in passing stats like Wilson's are?

Don't know much about football do ya?

chunticakes
12-29-2014, 02:39 AM
Don't run other QB's down then try to.....yeah but.....when it comes to Romo, ok?

What?! That incoherent sentence...just lol.

Sometimes I wonder if you're a true Niner fan...what with Wilson's dick constantly down your throat.

Like I said, he's a good player. Best game manager of all time. I just find your love for him funny and misplaced.

Avante
12-29-2014, 02:46 AM
What?! That incoherent sentence...just lol.

Sometimes I wonder if you're a true Niner fan...what with Wilson's dick constantly down your throat.

Like I said, he's a good player. Best game manager of all time. I just find your love for him funny and misplaced.

You honestly saw that as incoherent? Why am I not surprised?

I go back to the days of JD Smith, when it comes to the Niners. Love my Niners!

I just know talent when I see it and have no need to act stupid over it like you are doing simply because he's our rival.

The guy is a great QB, only a blind man wouldn't see that.
http://cover32.com/seahawks/2014/07/07/stats-prove-russell-wilson-is-already-an-elite-quarterback/

Educate yourself dummy.

You do know I can take you to school talking Cowboys, right? We could start with Amos Marsh.

spurraider21
12-29-2014, 03:02 AM
why? dallas has a better run game, offensive line, and receiving core than seattle does :lol

Wilson would easily enjoy more individual/statistical success with the '14 cowboys than seahawks

and that's why the cowboys were mediocre as fuck in recent history, its not noteworthy to be carrying a team to mediocrity

Avante
12-29-2014, 10:40 AM
why? dallas has a better run game, offensive line, and receiving core than seattle does :lol

Wilson would easily enjoy more individual/statistical success with the '14 cowboys than seahawks

and that's why the cowboys were mediocre as fuck in recent history, its not noteworthy to be carrying a team to mediocrity

Nailed it~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far RW has never played with a great TE/wide receiver. No Gronk/Dez type player.

The guy is the best combo of....pass/run/smarts...in the league.

Clipper Nation
12-29-2014, 10:45 AM
Romo > Struggle Wilson and it's not even close.

Pelicans78
12-29-2014, 10:55 AM
Romo is easily better than RW. Not hard to see. Wilson is efficient, but he can be with that defense, running game, etc. Romo has had no defense to help the the last few years. Until this season, the o-line was average at best.

Avante
12-29-2014, 10:57 AM
Romo is easily better than RW. Not hard to see. Wilson is efficient, but he can be with that defense, running game, etc. Romo has had no defense to help the the last few years. Until this season, the o-line was average at best.

Compare Romo's first three years to Wilson's.

To all those who don't get this.....

You have to compare RW to what others did in their first three years, if ya do that then you'll see why this kid is great. Go ahead look at his first three seasons vs anyone.

Brazil
12-29-2014, 11:07 AM

what about comparing two totally different era :rolleyes

Pelicans78
12-29-2014, 11:08 AM
Compare Romo's first three years to Wilson's.

To all those who don't get this.....

You have to compare RW to what others did in their first three years, if ya do that then you'll see why this kid is great. Go ahead look at his first three seasons vs anyone.

Numbers don't tell the whole story. Have to look at supporting cast, coaching, etc.

I agree Seattle wouldn't be where they are without Wilson. Guy doesn't make any mistakes, can make plays with his feet when needed and has made the big throws to win games. But I still feel like Romo is the better overall QB at this point, especially passing. But he's been in the league for a long time as well. Wilson is still young and will get better every season.

Spur-Addict
12-29-2014, 11:10 AM
_w5JqQLqqTc

Avante
12-29-2014, 11:10 AM
what about comparing two totally different era :rolleyes

How about comparing what wins Superbowls?

Avante
12-29-2014, 11:13 AM
Numbers don't tell the whole story. Have to look at supporting cast, coaching, etc.

I agree Seattle wouldn't be where they are without Wilson. Guy doesn't make any mistakes, can make plays with his feet when needed and has made the big throws to win games. But I still feel like Romo is the better overall QB at this point, especially passing. But he's been in the league for a long time as well. Wilson is still young and will get better every season.

Hell yes Romo is the better QB right now, but he wasn't after three seasons vs Russell's first three seasons.

RW is on a par with anyone who ever played the game after three NFL seasons.

Pelicans78
12-29-2014, 11:15 AM
I can't argue that. I'm just talking about who's better at this time.

Clipper Nation
12-29-2014, 11:15 AM
More often than not in the past 20-30 years it's been transcendent quarterbacks. Occasionally you'll get fluky game managers like Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson and Struggle Wilson riding the defense to a ring, but it's a LOT tougher to win a Super Bowl that way.

Avante
12-29-2014, 11:23 AM
More often than not in the past 20-30 years it's been transcendent quarterbacks. Occasionally you'll get fluky game managers like Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson and Struggle Wilson riding the defense to a ring, but it's a LOT tougher to win a Super Bowl that way.

Dilfer had a 70.3 career passer rating, Johnson 82.5, RW has a gaudy 98.3. Now add his rushing numbers which as so far superior to those two it's ridiculous.

Terrible comparisions.

Brazil
12-29-2014, 11:24 AM

how about sticking with your retarded comparaison of Montana 20 TDs and RW 20 TDs tbh ? and told us you talked out of your ass...

It's not like in 2014 nfl teams don't score much more TDs than in the 80-90's...

Avante
12-29-2014, 11:31 AM
how about sticking with your retarded comparaison of Montana 20 TDs and RW 20 TDs tbh ? and told us you talked out of your ass...

It's not like in 2014 nfl teams don't score much more TDs than in the 80-90's...

If you are working at being stupid you can stop, you are a smashing successs.

QB's do what their coaches tell them to do, ya with me on that? Who has been more successful doing that in their first three seasons than RW? The Seahawks know what wins.....beat the other team up.

RW is the most successful QB after three seasons than any QB in history, prove that statement wrong.

Avante
12-29-2014, 11:37 AM
Look at TD's/INT'S
Completion %
Passer Rating
Rushing yards
Wins

that RW has put up in his first three seasons vs anyone else, yep....Manning, Brady, Montana, Favre, Marino, Elway, Rodgers.

Tell me what you see.

Instead of everyone running their mouth, do what I asked. See what you find.

Brazil
12-29-2014, 11:40 AM
If you are working at being stupid you can stop, you are a smashing successs.

QB's do what their coaches tell them to do, ya with me on that? Who has been more successful doing that in their first three seasons than RW? The Seahawks know what wins.....beat the other team up.

RW is the most successful QB after three seasons than any QB in history, prove that statement wrong.

I don't need to prove you anything... stop playing stupid... I was reacting to that:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon2.png Originally Posted by Floyd Pacquiao (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7753340#post7753340)

First... I hope you are kidding with your 8 seasons unless you count seaons where he did not play or play 1 game.... shhhh
Second why you bring Montana and his seasons with less than 20 TDs to talk about RW when there is no comparaison to make ?

Brazil
12-29-2014, 11:41 AM
^I'm not even taking a jab at RW tbh... he is for me a very solid QB, plays mostly smart and a tremendous fit for Seahawks

Avante
12-29-2014, 11:45 AM
I don't need to prove you anything... stop playing stupid... I was reacting to that:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon2.png Originally Posted by Floyd Pacquiao (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7753340#post7753340)

First... I hope you are kidding with your 8 seasons unless you count seaons where he did not play or play 1 game.... shhhh
Second why you bring Montana and his seasons with less than 20 TDs to talk about RW when there is no comparaison to make ?

Why ignore the fact nobody has been more success in their system than RW has been in his? Is he suppose to tell his coach...."I need to throw the ball more, this system is just winning SB's'....well? The guy is a master at making his coachs system work, just like Montana was in his system.

The guy does what he is asked to do as well as anyone. Nobody in league history has done it better in their first three seasons.

The guy left the college game as the all time NCAA passing efficiency leader. What's that tell us? How about...."whatever system I'm in I will be a success".

Brazil
12-29-2014, 11:50 AM
Why ignore the fact nobody has been more success in their system than RW has been in his? Is he suppose to tell his coach...."I need to throw the ball more, this system is just winning SB's'....well? The guy is a master at making his coachs system work, just like Montana was in his system.

The guy does what he is asked to do as well as anyone. Nobody in league history has done it better in their first three seasons.

The guy left the college game as the all time NCAA passing efficiency leader. What's that tell us? How about...."whatever system I'm in I will bea success".

Dude, really ?

again... I'm not arguing with that... duh

Avante
12-29-2014, 11:56 AM
Dude, really ?

again... I'm not arguing with that... duh

Yep....duh!!!!!!!!!!

The bottom line in all sports is.....winning......ok? Who has won more games in their first three seasons than RW, yep...NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead look at any HOF QB then compare their first three seasons to RW's, go ahead. Tell me what you see.

Avante
12-29-2014, 12:14 PM
I'll try again.....

Look at RW's...

TD'S vs INT's
rushing yards
wins
completion %
passer rating

...in his first three seasons vs anyone else in their first three seasons.

Come on shut me up, put me in my place. There is no QB in league history who has had a better first three years than this guy, go ahead try and prove that statement wrong. Go ahead give it a try.

Little people...

The guy is part of a team his job is to win football games, he is there to do what his coach asks of him. He has done that better than any QB in history in their first three seasons. That is a .....FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brazil
12-29-2014, 12:14 PM
Yep....duh!!!!!!!!!!

The bottom line in all sports is.....winning......ok? Who has won more games in their first three seasons than RW, yep...NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead look at any HOF QB then compare their first three seasons to RW's, go ahead. Tell me what you see.

you know what old senile ? discuss with yourself...

if you actually were reading what I wrote you would realize your replies don't make any sense

Avante
12-29-2014, 12:18 PM
you know what old senile ? discuss with yourself...

if you actually were reading what I wrote you would realize your replies don't make any sense

What doesn't make any sense is anyone trying to debate the success RW has had in his first three seasons. Why???

How much more successful could he have been?

Raven
12-29-2014, 12:20 PM
wilson has been terrible this year tbh, no longer worthy of the title best game manager, he was just ass and run team viceleader harvin away from the team and is set to run teamleader lynch away in the offseason.

Avante
12-29-2014, 12:21 PM
Still waiting for somebody to give me that QB who had a better first three seasons than RW.

Come on peope, who was that?

Avante
12-29-2014, 12:26 PM
wilson has been terrible this year tbh, no longer worthy of the title best game manager, he was just ass and run team viceleader harvin away from the team and is set to run teamleader lynch away in the offseason.

Compare his passer rating to Tom Brady this season.

Avante
12-29-2014, 12:27 PM
So many rookies here, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at this guys....FIRST THREE SEASONS....ok? Now tell me who had a better...FIRST THREE SEASONS...ok?

Come on people.

He has a great chance of winning two SB's in his first three years. Who can say that?

RW...ya think we could throw the ball more?
Pete....why?
RW...hmmmm....good point.

Remember

no rookie QB threw more td passes ever
no two year QB ever had a higher passer rating
nobody ever passed for over 300 and rushed for over a 100 in a game but RW
nobody has won more games in their first three seasons

Raven
12-29-2014, 12:38 PM
Compare his passer rating to Tom Brady this season.

have you ever watched a game?

Raven
12-29-2014, 12:39 PM
So many rookies here, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at this guys....FIRST THREE SEASONS....ok? Now tell me who had a better...FIRST THREE SEASONS...ok?

Come on people.

He has a great chance of winning two SB's in his first three years. Who can say that?

RW...ya think we could throw the ball more?
Pete....why?
RW...hmmmm....good point.

they have tried, didn't work, went back to lynch.

Avante
12-29-2014, 12:43 PM
have you ever watched a game?

Like in watching Babe Parilli throwing to Gino Capelletti when they were the Boston Patriots? Dude....

Remember Larry Garron?

Avante
12-29-2014, 12:44 PM
they have tried, didn't work, went back to lynch.

When did this happen?

Brazil
12-29-2014, 12:44 PM
What doesn't make any sense is anyone trying to debate the success RW has had in his first three seasons. Why???

How much more successful could he have been?

who is debating his success ? me ? duh... I'm no debating his success... got it now ?

Avante
12-29-2014, 12:46 PM
who is debating his success ? me ? duh... I'm no debating his success... got it now ?

What else matters?

Hey guys you're winning too many football games, ya need to change things. Hahahaha~~~~~~

Avante
12-29-2014, 12:56 PM
One more time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take...

Johnny Unitas
"Slingin' " Sammy Baugh
Otto Graham
Joe Montana
Brett Favre
Peyton Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Steve Young
Tom Brady
Warren Moon
Tony Romo/Eddie LeBaron/Don Meredith/Roger Staubach/Troy Aikman
Kenny "The Snake" Stabler/Daryl "The Mad Bomber" Lamonica
John Elway
Drew Brees
Big Ben
Joe Namath
"Jefferson Street" Joe Gillium
Marlon "The Magican" Briscoe
Bart Starr
Fran Tarkenton
Jim Kemp
Tobin Rote
Len Dawson
Jim Kelly
Andrew Luck
Tim Tebow
Norm Van Brocklin
Sid Luckman
Bob Waterfield
Bobby Layne
Y.A.Tittle
Vinny Testerverde
George Mira
Hell.............................Roman Gabriel!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Garcia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....and compare their first three seasons to RW.

Come on people, show me the guy who had a better first three seasons. All I see is a bunch of rookies without a clue.

Give this guy, Franco Harris, John Stallworth, Lynn Swann and that Steeler D and what's he doing? Give him DeMarco Murray, Jason Witten and Dez Bryant, now what? Give him Roger Craig, Bert Jones, John Taylor and Jerry Rice....well?

Does anyone out there know a damn thing about pro football?

Johnny Unitas is considered one of the best QB's ever. Nobody talks about the fact he had a Hall of Fame TE/WR/RB.

Bart Starr played on a team with 8 other future HOFers, so what.....right? Terry Bradshaw played on a team with 8 other future HOFers, so what.

Russell Wilson hasn't even had a pro bowl receiver.

Avante
12-29-2014, 01:17 PM
This is comical to be honest.

Everyone running the guy down yet nobody able to come up with anyone who did it better in their first three seasons, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First season...13-4 playoff win
Second season....16-3 Superbowl win~!
Third season....12-4 Number one seed

What more could he have done? Who has done more in their first three seasons.....well?

Bottom line.....41-11 Superbowl Champs, maybe Two Time Superbowl champs.

Avante
12-29-2014, 01:30 PM
Clubber.....yes Avante but he needs to throw more.
Avante...why?
Clubber...well, ah, hmmmm? he just does.
Avante...didn't Drew Brees throw for almost 5000 this season, where did that get him?
Clubber....yes but, ah, hmmmm?
Avante....you do what wins, right?
Clubber...well yes but, ah, hmmmmm?

Avante
12-29-2014, 01:32 PM
So there is nobody who did it better in their first three seasons.

Done~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

chunticakes
12-29-2014, 07:41 PM
Lol you like talking to yourself don't you? Most people here acknowledge Wilson as a good to great player. You're just adamant about pumping him up and putting down other QBs for some reason.

Avante
12-30-2014, 02:46 AM
Lol you like talking to yourself don't you? Most people here acknowledge Wilson as a good to great player. You're just adamant about pumping him up and putting down other QBs for some reason.

I must have misunderstood.....

Lol, you tom ass cornball. Book is out Wilson dickriders. Just set the edge, stay disciplined and contain him and he cant do shit. Lol 14-28 for 100yds. Faggot should've had like 3 picks too :lol

Avante
12-30-2014, 11:27 AM
After the Seahawks make it to another SB, and RW plays a major role in getting them there, I'll be having a lot of fun.

Peyton Manning first three years

TD/INT....83/58

completion %

passer rating

Russell Wilson first three seasons

TD/INT...72/26

completion %

passer rating

Hmmmmm?

I challenge anyone to find any QB with a higher combined first three seasons passer rating. Go ahead show me one.

Joe Montana never saw a 90.0 rating in his first three seasons. While Marino had an amazing second season his three season average below RW's.

We are witniessing the best first three seasons any QB has ever had, how you guys can't get this....???????????

chunticakes
12-30-2014, 02:16 PM
Great, great, game manager, tbh.

spurraider21
12-30-2014, 04:29 PM
big to differ :lol

http://i.imgur.com/L7L915s.jpg?3

Avante
12-30-2014, 10:15 PM

Damn you're dumb.

chunticakes
12-31-2014, 03:25 PM
Damn you're dumb.

See why everyone hates you? Its impossible to have a civil discussion with you. Its either you're right or everyone else is an idiot.

Lol at the end of the day its subjective. Its just football. You can defend Russell Wilson all you want but he wouldn't pee on you if you were on fire. So R-E-L-A-X hhmmm????

unleashbaynes
12-31-2014, 04:57 PM

corps.....it's receiving corps......

spurraider21
12-31-2014, 06:00 PM
corps.....it's receiving corps......

unleashbaynes
12-31-2014, 07:10 PM

sorry....just seen so many people spell it like that, figured id correct it for once.

spurraider21
12-31-2014, 07:21 PM
sorry....just seen so many people spell it like that, figured id correct it for once.
I'd... it's I'd

unleashbaynes
12-31-2014, 07:36 PM
I'd... it's I'd

:rolleyes

Avante
01-02-2015, 11:51 AM
See why everyone hates you? Its impossible to have a civil discussion with you. Its either you're right or everyone else is an idiot.

Lol at the end of the day its subjective. Its just football. You can defend Russell Wilson all you want but he wouldn't pee on you if you were on fire. So R-E-L-A-X hhmmm????

Talk like a mature intelligent football fan and we're cool.

Clipper Nation
01-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Talk like a mature intelligent football fan and we're cool.
What happened to Alabama, old faggot? Thought they were winning it all? :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-02-2015, 12:01 PM
So there is nobody who did it better in their first three seasons.

Done~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Newton

Brazil
01-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Newton

:lmao

Avante
01-02-2015, 12:39 PM
What happened to Alabama, old faggot? Thought they were winning it all? :lol

I once said something about what Russell Wilson did at Wisconsin here, what did you tell me? How about.."this is an NFL board".....so what happened?

Avante
01-02-2015, 12:40 PM
Newton

Do I really have to show you the stats proving that wrong?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-02-2015, 01:22 PM
:lmao
Hmm this guy wasn't laughing at Newton in week 2... Demolished that defense

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-02-2015, 01:22 PM
Do I really have to show you the stats proving that wrong?
Yes. First three years

Avante
01-02-2015, 01:24 PM
Yes. First three years

I will but later.

01-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Hmm this guy wasn't laughing at Newton in week 2... Demolished that defense
:lol 7-8-1

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-02-2015, 05:00 PM
:lol 7-8-1
We will make it further than you, have a home game, and beat you head to head. And won our division. Far more productive year for us.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-02-2015, 05:01 PM
By the way our record is 0-0 playboy.

or 4-0 in December :p

01-02-2015, 05:05 PM
We will make it further than you, have a home game, and beat you head to head. And won our division. Far more productive year for us.

Winning your division while going less than. 500 isn't something to brag about. Meanwhile the Lions went 11-5

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-02-2015, 05:06 PM
Winning your division while going less than. 500 isn't something to brag about. Meanwhile the Lions went 11-5
Records don't matter anymore. Carolina is hot, and have a home game. Coasted until December son.

Avante
01-03-2015, 01:32 PM
There is no need to bother comparing Newtons first three seasons vs RW's, it's not even close. RW in a landslide.

If we look at....

wins
TDs/INTs
completion %
passer rating
rushing yards

there is nobody in league history who compares to RW after three seasons, that is a fact.

Passing yards is always misleading, being behind and having to throw the ball.....nay!

This...yes but he plays on a great team....well so did Hall of Famers Bart Starr, Johnny Unitas, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Otto Graham etc etc.

Avante
01-06-2015, 04:31 AM
Imagine if the league didn't have the book on Russell Wilson, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many times in all football games there is a wide gap between the rushers and the pass defenders. A guy who can really run like a Russell Wilson just needs to make one big lineman miss and it's 10=15 yards clear sailing. Nobody does this better than RW, the master at it.

If the Seahawks do win another SB, RW will be the only QB in history to win two SB's in his first three seasons. Adding to his list of firsts...

Most wins
only QB with a 100 passer rating his first two seasons
Rookie TD record (with Peyton)
300 yard passer/100 yard rusher in the same game

spurraider21
01-10-2015, 11:53 PM
:cry book is out

Pelicans78
01-11-2015, 12:08 AM
This was the best game I've seen him play since last year's NFC Title game. Panthers blitzing was a big reason why as well since their secondary got exposed.

spurraider21
01-11-2015, 12:09 AM
This was the best game I've seen him play since last year's NFC Title game. Panthers blitzing was a big reason why as well since their secondary got exposed.
he had a couple of monster games this year, but the best passing performance i've seen from him came against you guys last year in the regular season. can't remember if it was sunday or monday but it was a night game

Pelicans78
01-11-2015, 12:16 AM
he had a couple of monster games this year, but the best passing performance i've seen from him came against you guys last year in the regular season. can't remember if it was sunday or monday but it was a night game

It was a Monday Night game and the Saints got torched. They somehow figured out things by the time the rematch occurred in the playoffs since Wilson and the offense only managed 277 yards. Lynch ran for 140 yards which was the difference.

spurraider21
01-11-2015, 12:39 AM
It was a Monday Night game and the Saints got torched. They somehow figured out things by the time the rematch occurred in the playoffs since Wilson and the offense only managed 277 yards. Lynch ran for 140 yards which was the difference.
yeah wilson was pretty bad in the playoff matchup, and he didn't play all that great in the NFC title game either, but he did make huge timely plays in that one, including the game winning TD on a 4th down play

Avante
01-11-2015, 12:41 AM
The book is out on Russell Wilson, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there was a book it would read...

A born leader, who knows how to lead other men to victory. A great runner and passer, a guy who rarely makes a mistake. His decision making second to none. The total package who will only get better.

Clipper Nation
01-18-2015, 04:28 PM
:lmao Struggle Wilson doing his best Joe Webb impression.

chunticakes
01-18-2015, 04:30 PM
If Russell Wilson wins another SB that will put him all alone in the....

Most wins after three seasons
Most SB wins after first three seasons
Only 300 passer/100 yard rusher in a game
highest first three year passer rating average

club.

An amazing athlete taking the game to another level and only idiots and fools don't see this.

We all know when watching Andrew Luck you are thinking.....ok, when does he throw that INT...that isn't the case with RW.

SupremeGuy
01-18-2015, 04:36 PM
game manager getting exposed lol avante with a shitty opinion per par lol nothing new

Robz4000
01-18-2015, 04:36 PM
:lmao Avante is arguably the worst sports mind of all time

chunticakes
01-18-2015, 04:39 PM
Life can be hard in the NFL when your homies aren't spotting you 30 points, tbh.

spurraider21
01-18-2015, 05:52 PM
:lol i cant defend this shit

jeebus
01-18-2015, 05:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9PCF2LD.png

lefty
02-01-2015, 10:53 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/64/6494d9a65195279d35717e6d97375037c34660e076011dc05b cc67011a212df0.jpg

lefty
02-01-2015, 10:54 PM
book's been out for awhile but for some dumbass reason they went away from Lynch, that made no fucking sense.
:wow

Floyd Pacquiao
02-01-2015, 10:55 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/64/6494d9a65195279d35717e6d97375037c34660e076011dc05b cc67011a212df0.jpg
http://oi42.tinypic.com/1411j53.jpg

Avante
02-01-2015, 10:58 PM
:lmao Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) is arguably the worst sports mind of all time

That same Avante who said...watch this Russell Wilson kid, he's going to be special....BOOM!..wins the SB nd plays in another one before he's 27.

What an idiot!

Robz4000
02-02-2015, 12:24 AM
That same Avante who said...watch this Russell Wilson kid, he's going to be special....BOOM!..wins the SB nd plays in another one before he's 27.

What an idiot!

Because he got to play game manager on a stacked team. Good call!

Clipper Nation
02-02-2015, 12:35 AM

What an idiot!
:lol You probably also thought Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson were going to be "special."

Avante
02-02-2015, 07:28 AM
:lol You probably also thought Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson were going to be "special."

Why make shit up faggot? You talk about Dilfer more than anyone here.

RW has done more than I thought he'd do, I thought it would take some time like Andrew Luck or Joe Flacco. Didn't expect to kid to...zoom-Superbowl. zoom-Superbowl. Wow!

How many SB's has Rivers been in, oh yeah....none..hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
02-02-2015, 07:30 AM
Because he got to play game manager on a stacked team. Good call!

So unless ya play on a shit team, come on little guy.

Raven
02-02-2015, 09:25 AM

What an idiot!

he is the same age as stafford so the "young" card, doesn't make much sense.