PDA

View Full Version : You don't kid around.....

Avante
10-13-2014, 05:36 AM
....Ebola or ISIS or the wars where people lost loved ones. What's wrong with ya little shits?

Brazil
10-13-2014, 06:04 AM
You kid about raping under ages

Avante
10-14-2014, 11:23 AM
You kid about raping under ages

Dude, what about.....you shoot sick ass pedos....don't you understand?

ohmwrecker
10-14-2014, 11:25 AM
Everything is fair game.

benefactor
10-14-2014, 12:00 PM
Dude, what about.....you shoot sick ass pedos....don't you understand?
Well...unless you are a sick ass pedo like you. Then you shoot at little kids.

Avante
10-14-2014, 12:24 PM
Well...unless you are a sick ass pedo like you. Then you shoot at little kids.

Why totally ignore my stance on this?

I've said from the beginning you kill sick ass pedos, why ignore that? I talked about my situation totally sucking and how it was wrong, why act like you don;t get that?

Clipper Nation
10-14-2014, 12:44 PM
Why totally ignore my stance on this?I've said from the beginning you kill sick ass pedos, why ignore that? I talked about my situation totally sucking and how it was wrong, why act like you don;t get that?Translation:

If it's other people doing the kiddy-diddling: "Kill them!"

If it's you doing it: :cry "But, but, it's an unfair situation, I was wronged, I didn't know their ages, all the other sailors were doing it!!!" :cry

Avante
10-14-2014, 01:46 PM
Translation:

If it's you doing it: :cry "But, but, it's an unfair situation, I was wronged, I didn't know their ages, all the other sailors were doing it!!!" :cry

Nobody should be this fucking dumb. Dude, you actually don't know anyone at all in the situation I talked about?

silverblk mystix
10-14-2014, 05:49 PM
Everything is fair game unless you insult one of my troll buddies - then - I get my panties in a twist!

fify

silverblk mystix
10-14-2014, 05:51 PM
Translation:

Translation:

When the ratcoon is labeled a pedo - I cry murder.

When Avante is labeled a Pedo - my vagina gets moist and I circle-jerk like ten motherfuckers on crack!

Blake
10-14-2014, 05:54 PM
Translation:

When the ratcoon is labeled a pedo - I cry murder.

When Avante is labeled a Pedo - my vagina gets moist and I circle-jerk like ten motherfuckers on crack!

He's calling hypocrite, not crying murder.

I'm calling idiot.