PDA

View Full Version : Ime Udoka is a rising star!

Galileo
10-13-2014, 01:45 PM
Ime Udoka is a rising star!

After losing longtime lieutenants Mike Budenholzer and Brett Brown to head coaching jobs last season, Popovich looked beyond convention to round out a staff that already includes shot doctor Chip Engelland, player development guru Chad Forcier, lead assistant Jim Boylen and rising star Ime Udoka.

Ha, ha, Galileo found this one first before all the professionals!!!

:toast

source: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/bdl-s-2014-15-nba-season-previews--san-antonio-spurs-155109662.html

Galileo
10-14-2014, 01:40 PM
What I fear is the Clippers snapping up Udoka as head coach. Gulp.

Snaq O'Meal
10-15-2014, 12:26 AM
What I fear is the Clippers snapping up Udoka as head coach. Gulp.

They should aim higher and snap up Jim Boylen instead. As an added bonus, Boylen will bring rising power forward star Jeff Ayres along with him.

tmtcsc
10-15-2014, 12:53 AM
They should aim higher and snap up Jim Boylen instead. As an added bonus, Boylen will bring rising power forward star Jeff Ayres along with him.

:lol I like it.

Galileo
10-15-2014, 03:11 AM

When I was a kid, Jim Boylan led our Marquette Warriors to the NCAA championship.

Mayhem321
10-15-2014, 07:00 AM
When I was a kid, Jim Boylan led our Marquette Warriors to the NCAA championship.
You do realize Jim Boylan and Jim Boylen are two different people, right?

Snaq O'Meal
10-15-2014, 11:29 AM

As opposed to Jeff Ayres and Jeff Pendergraph who are NOT two different people. :lol

Galileo
10-15-2014, 12:57 PM

Are you serious???