PDA

View Full Version : Happy Columbus Day!

Spurminator
10-13-2014, 03:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKEwL-10s7E

benefactor
10-13-2014, 03:54 PM
The oatmeal has a great Columbus day comic. I'm too lazy to go find it though.

Spurminator
10-13-2014, 03:56 PM
Popped up on my feed earlier today: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/columbus_day

baseline bum
10-13-2014, 04:06 PM
Columbus was such a disgusting piece of shit. Might as well celebrate Mao Day, Hitler Day, Stalin Day, Pol Pot Day, Kim Il Sung Day, Suharto Day too.

Winehole23
10-11-2021, 11:08 AM
cutting off hands and noses for coming up short on gold quotas

https://sites.google.com/site/nweit7360/_/rsrc/1342189956514/doc1/doc%201.JPG

Winehole23
10-11-2021, 11:10 AM
:tu
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBa0NWlXEAUhLWF?format=jpg&name=900x900

hater
10-11-2021, 11:11 AM
Columbus was such a disgusting piece of shit. Might as well celebrate Mao Day, Hitler Day, Stalin Day, Pol Pot Day, Kim Il Sung Day, Suharto Day too.

Colon was most likely no more a piece of shit than George Washington, Andrew Jackson qnd all those racist KKK assholes tbqh.

Most american(brittish descent) colonials genocided the native americans.

At least spaniard ones let them live and enslaved them :lol

Blaming Colon on US/Brit genocides of native americans is a weak pussy shit to do.

Winehole23
10-11-2021, 11:41 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBbfFWFXoAYItOI?format=jpg&name=small

baseline bum
10-11-2021, 11:48 AM
Colon was most likely no more a piece of shit than George Washington, Andrew Jackson qnd all those racist KKK assholes tbqh.

Most american(brittish descent) colonials genocided the native americans.

At least spaniard ones let them live and enslaved them :lol

Blaming Colon on US/Brit genocides of native americans is a weak pussy shit to do.

JFC you're a retard.

Ef-man
10-11-2021, 12:02 PM
JFC you're a retard.

“Genocided”

:lmao
Must be related to ducks.

hater
10-11-2021, 12:04 PM
JFC you're a retard.

Truth hurts ma nig

U celebrate july 4 you celebrate mass murder3rs

Winehole23
10-11-2021, 12:10 PM
https://cdn.substack.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:s teep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F 633e4df8-d64b-4ac1-be08-117facb11d41_2727x1691.png

hater
10-11-2021, 12:12 PM
https://cdn.substack.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:s teep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F 633e4df8-d64b-4ac1-be08-117facb11d41_2727x1691.png

Sad state of americans :(

baseline bum
10-11-2021, 12:16 PM
Truth hurts ma nig

U celebrate july 4 you celebrate mass murder3rs

I don't celebrate July 4th dumbass

hater
10-11-2021, 12:48 PM
I don't celebrate July 4th dumbass

Good sonwe agree :tu

Colon is no better than Gerpige wqshington, jefferson or any of the other kkk thugs

hater
10-11-2021, 12:56 PM
https://twitter.com/JenniferKFalcon/status/1447525195795808259?s=19

Winehole23
10-11-2021, 03:04 PM

hater
10-11-2021, 07:40 PM

This is stupid

Native americans would never do that gesture. Its not in their nature.

ChumpDumper
10-11-2021, 07:45 PM
This is stupid

:lol hater stereotypes 2.7 million Americans.

Winehole23
10-11-2021, 07:48 PM
This is stupid

https://www.powwows.com/wp-content/uploads/NativeFamilyMountRushmore.jpg

https://www.powwows.com/familys-mount-rushmore-photo-goes-viral/

hater
10-11-2021, 07:52 PM

The dude in the picture you posted was wearing a full Native garb.

Those dudes in.the subsequent pictures look like they just got out of disneyworld

I know Native americans who live in authentic native american villages and they would not do that gesture tbqh

ChumpDumper
10-11-2021, 07:54 PM

Those dudes in.the subsequent pictures look like they just got out of disneyworld

I know Native americans who live in authentic native american villages and they would not do that gesture tbqh:lmao you think Native Americans always walk around in traditional garb.

And you expect us to believe you.:rollin

hater
10-11-2021, 07:57 PM
:lmao you think Native Americans always walk around in traditional garb.

And you expect us to believe you.:rollin

Nope.

But those guys are.probably the other extreme :lol

ChumpDumper
10-11-2021, 07:59 PM
Nope.So why would native garb make a difference?

Explain.

hater
10-11-2021, 08:15 PM
So why would native garb make a difference?

Explain.

Of course it does. Do you think those fat indians would wear a garb? :lol

DMC
10-11-2021, 08:57 PM
Just one more ting there Mr Winehole.. I can call you Mr Winehole, can't I? When you first came in you weren't wearing that dress you have on now, you were wearing a thong. You see in this here picture Mr Winehole... look right here Mr Winehole... in this here picture you are wearing a thong.. I think that's what it's called, and you are now wearing that dress, as lovely as it is. Can you explain how that happened?

pgardn
10-11-2021, 09:09 PM
Of course it does. Do you think those fat indians would wear a garb? :lol

You are a fkn idiot.
Its 2021 ya dumb ass.

You want them to be in traditional garb.
go to a Cultural celebration.

You think white Europeans in the US still wear white wigs when called for?
Go watch a play or a cultural celebration.
You, hater you... are removed from the reality of today.

ChumpDumper
10-11-2021, 09:18 PM
Of course it does. Do you think those fat indians would wear a garb? :lolOf course.

Why would garb make any difference in flipping the bird?

RandomGuy
10-11-2021, 10:01 PM

:lol

Ok that was a solid burn.

RandomGuy
10-11-2021, 10:02 PM

I know Native americans who live in authentic native american villages and they would not do that gesture tbqh

You have never, ever fucking met any of them, and have no clue what they are actually like.

You are just trying to save face from getting pantsed. :lol

hater
10-11-2021, 10:27 PM
Of course.

Why would garb make any difference in flipping the bird?

Ppl dont wear it for fun.

An indian with a garb is a proud honorable indian. :tu

Those domt do stupid gestures like the finger.

hater
10-11-2021, 10:28 PM
You have never, ever fucking met any of them, and have no clue what they are actually like.

I have family members that are native american.

Sorry this is happening to you

ChumpDumper
10-11-2021, 10:29 PM
Ppl dont wear it for fun.

An indian with a garb is a proud honorable indian. :tuWhy can't fat ones wear them?

Those domt do stupid gestures like the finger.How many do you know?

I have family members that are native american.
anecd:lolte

DMC
10-11-2021, 10:30 PM

They call you "Cool Arrow" on the reservation.

hater
10-11-2021, 10:40 PM
They call you "Cool Arrow" on the reservation.

My indian friends would call that guy: Soft Prick

Millennial_Messiah
10-12-2021, 10:23 AM
I support Columbus. :tu

Fuck cancel culture... #FuckTheLeft

Don't forget the savagery of many of the natives on this continent pre-European colonization. The polygamy, incest, cannabalism, living in tipis and huts, not being able to read nor write, etc. Third world savages.

Descendants of native Americans who want "equity" now can fuck off. :toast

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 10:35 AM
Spain hauled him back to the old world in chains and stripped him of his honors when they found out what he did.

You know, by the standards of his own time.

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 10:42 AM
Columbus underestimated the circumference of the earth by ~25%. When he landed in the Caribbean he thought he had arrived in Asia.

Muslim scholar Al Biruni had calculated the earth's circumference with 99.7% accuracy over three hundred years previously. The earth being "round" was postulated by Greek philosophers as early as the 5th century BCE.

Adam Lambert
10-12-2021, 10:42 AM

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 10:46 AM
"a WAP is a sign of venereal disease" she told him

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 11:07 AM
I support Columbus. :tu

Fuck cancel culture... #FuckTheLeft

Don't forget the savagery of many of the natives on this continent pre-European colonization. The polygamy, incest, cannabalism, living in tipis and huts, not being able to read nor write, etc. Third world savages.

Descendants of native Americans who want "equity" now can fuck off. :toast

pgardn
10-12-2021, 11:12 AM
I have friends that are Indians.

Sorry this is happening to you

Hater changed his response from friends to family members AND, Indians to native americans.

How many time do you need your lying ass kicked in one thread?
So what are these people, Indians or native americans, and your family members will not resort to name calling, but your INDIAN friends will...

butthole...

hater
10-12-2021, 12:00 PM
Spain hauled him back to the old world in chains and stripped him of his honors when they found out what he did.

You know, by the standards of his own time.

:lmao the Spaniards were raping and obliterating the natives in South America :lol

Starting with the Inca leader, they tied 4.horses to each of his extremities and let them run :lol

You really think they behaved better than Colon? :lmao :lol.:lmao

He fell.out of favor with the crowd thus why he was charged.

:lmao do you even know how South America was raped by Spain that had nothing to do witb Colon??

hater
10-12-2021, 12:02 PM

:lmao

hater
10-12-2021, 12:03 PM
Hater changed his response from friends to family members AND, Indians to native americans.

So what are these people, Indians or native americans, and your family members will not resort to name calling, but your INDIAN friends will...

butthole...

R u really this stupid, urine? So because I have family thats natives I cannot have friends that are natives? :lmao what an egghead

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 12:05 PM
:lmao the Spaniards were raping and obliterating the natives in South America :lol

Starting with the Inca leader, they tied 4.horses to each of his extremities and let them run :lol

:lmao do you even know how South America was raped by Spain that had nothing to do witb Colon??

I don't want a Pizarro Day either.

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 12:10 PM

:lmao do you even know how South America was raped by Spain that had nothing to do witb Colon??Pizarro was a son of a bitch too, did you have a point?

Millennial_Messiah
10-12-2021, 12:12 PM

butthole...

just like that dumb show on CBS... "Bob Hearts Abhishola" that tries to be woke whilst being completely uncultured... failing to do their homework before naming the female protagonist, given the fact that "Abhish-" is a Sanskrit / India Indian name/prefix to a name... while "-ola" can be one of a few things including Yoruba Nigerian which was probably the initial intended idea, but I can be 100% confident that there are no "Abhishola"'s in Africa or of African descent. As fake and made-up of a name as it gets.

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 12:15 PM
no one has cancelled Columbus, we're still talking about him in this thread.

it's just the criticism that you conservative snowflakes can't stand.

Winehole23
10-12-2021, 12:17 PM
My indian friends would call that guy: Soft Prickbtw, your frantic alternation between "real Indians would never flip the bird" and "they were all savages!" is hilarious

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 12:26 PM
just like that dumb show on CBS... "Bob Hearts Abhishola" that tries to be woke whilst being completely uncultured... failing to do their homework before naming the female protagonist, given the fact that "Abhish-" is a Sanskrit / India Indian name/prefix to a name... while "-ola" can be one of a few things including Yoruba Nigerian which was probably the initial intended idea, but I can be 100% confident that there are no "Abhishola"'s in Africa or of African descent. As fake and made-up of a name as it gets.For any fans wondering about how the show arrived at the character name Abishola, that choice was directly influenced by co-creator Gina Yashere, whose parents were Nigerian. Yashere told the TCA crowd that co-creator Al Higgins erroneously pitched the name "Lupita," and the comedian was quick to shut him down over why that wouldn't be proper nomenclature for the area. She continued, explaining what the name actually means:

GINA: So I was like, 'Here is a list of Nigerian names. Pick one of these.' And we settled on Abishola, which is a nice name. It had a nice meaning which means 'born to wealth, born to guide, look after wealth.' Yes. Beautiful name and not too complicated for the American palate once you get used to it.

CHUCK: And it’s such a stark contrast to the monosyllabic Bob. It’s a lovely, melodic, poetic name. Bob is a sound.

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2480796/why-bob-hearts-abisholas-chuck-lorre-doesnt-think-about-viewers-when-creating-shows

I'm gonna take their word over yours.

Ef-man
10-12-2021, 12:26 PM
Pizarro was a son of a bitch too, did you have a point?

:cry But the Spanish treated the natives better than English. :cry

Millennial_Messiah
10-12-2021, 12:32 PM
For any fans wondering about how the show arrived at the character name Abishola, that choice was directly influenced by co-creator Gina Yashere, whose parents were Nigerian. Yashere told the TCA crowd that co-creator Al Higgins erroneously pitched the name "Lupita," and the comedian was quick to shut him down over why that wouldn't be proper nomenclature for the area. She continued, explaining what the name actually means:

GINA: So I was like, 'Here is a list of Nigerian names. Pick one of these.' And we settled on Abishola, which is a nice name. It had a nice meaning which means 'born to wealth, born to guide, look after wealth.' Yes. Beautiful name and not too complicated for the American palate once you get used to it.

CHUCK: And it’s such a stark contrast to the monosyllabic Bob. It’s a lovely, melodic, poetic name. Bob is a sound.

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2480796/why-bob-hearts-abisholas-chuck-lorre-doesnt-think-about-viewers-when-creating-shows

I'm gonna take their word over yours.
I've read things fall apart and other Nigerian lore, and over half of my homework clients that i made money off in my undergrad were Nigerians, both Igbo and Yoruba. I know the culture quite well. I know the India Indian culture(s) quite well due to work, both at university and in the industry. Never met anyone with Abish- or Abhish- prefix from Nigeria or Africa in general. Very common in India culture though.

My guess is that that "list" of Nigerian names came from one of those internet sites full of baby names that include a bunch of names that are submitted by random users that don't know what the hell they are talking about.

hater
10-12-2021, 12:32 PM
Pizarro was a son of a bitch too, did you have a point?

Sure I had a point and you completely missed it.

You said Spain arrested Colon when they found out what he did. While Pizarro who was a much much much more brutal bastard, was a favorite of the crown and was celebrated as a hero for decades after his death.

Truth is the Spanish crown.was much much more brutal and sadistic than that insignificant maggot Colon. Yet oh its Columbus dsy. Lets talk shit about Colon and forget how many more brutal bastards were each and everyone of the British, French, Spanish and Portuguese colonizers.

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 12:34 PM
I've read things fall apart and other Nigerian lore, and over half of my homework clients that i made money off in my undergrad were Nigerians, both Igbo and Yoruba. I know the culture quite well. I know the India Indian culture(s) quite well due to work, both at university and in the industry. Never met anyone with Abish- or Abhish- prefix from Nigeria or Africa in general. Very common in India culture though.

My guess is that that "list" of Nigerian names came from one of those internet sites full of baby names that include a bunch of names that are submitted by random users that don't know what the hell they are talking about.:lol The co-creator is Nigerian as are several cast members.

My guess is you read a book.

hater
10-12-2021, 12:34 PM
I don't want a Pizarro Day either.

Yup. And I dont want a Colon day either. Im good with Indigenous day. But lets be fair and remeber all the brutalities that were done to Natives in Americas all the way to our KKK bloodthirsty "founding fathers"

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 12:36 PM
Yup. And I dont want a Colon day either. Im good with Indigenous day. But lets be fair and remeber all the brutalities that were done to Natives in Americas all the way to our KKK bloodthirsty "founding fathers":lol whataboutism

RandomGuy
10-12-2021, 02:50 PM
I can be 100% confident that there are no "Abhishola"'s in Africa or of African descent.

https://cdn.24.co.za/files/Cms/General/d/774/073f72b7aba44690a5d150c7580db264.PNG

There are over a hundred languages and dialects in Africa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Africa

:rollin

Sure.

hater
10-12-2021, 04:46 PM
:lol whataboutism

Dumb

The discovery of america was the beginnijg of a slow basrbaric rape of a continent by white devils.

Its the complete opposite of whataboutism

pgardn
10-12-2021, 04:48 PM
R u really this stupid, urine? So because I have family thats natives I cannot have friends that are natives? :lmao what an egghead

So you called them Indians from India. thanks for that dumbass.
And one group will name call and the others wont... make up your lying mind.
You make up so much shit you cant stick to your story.

pgardn
10-12-2021, 04:50 PM
btw, your frantic alternation between "real Indians would never flip the bird" and "they were all savages!" is hilarious

He just slams his face into a frying pan and moves right along totally oblivious.

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 04:50 PM
Dumb

The discovery of america was the beginnijg of a slow basrbaric rape of a continent by white devils.

Its the complete opposite of whataboutismColumbus sucks.

Whatabout Pizarro?

Whatabout the white people?

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 04:51 PM
Of course it's whataboutism.

hater
10-12-2021, 05:02 PM
Columbus sucks.

Whatabout Pizarro?

Whatabout the white people?

The white devils who "colonized" america by raping and mass murdering the natives must be cursed.and their crimes remembered forever especially on Indigenous day.

They sucked way more than Colon.

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 05:08 PM
Whatabout the white devils?

pgardn
10-12-2021, 05:09 PM
The Assad-Putin worshipper is explaining who we should hate in the history of colonization...

Times are indeed strange.

hater
10-12-2021, 05:20 PM
The white devils who "colonized" america by raping and mass murdering the natives must be cursed.and their crimes remembered forever especially on Indigenous day.

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 05:26 PM

hater
10-12-2021, 06:12 PM

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 06:15 PM

hater
10-12-2021, 06:18 PM

ChumpDumper
10-12-2021, 06:23 PM

Winehole23
10-10-2022, 05:26 PM
In 1500, Columbus was hauled back to Spain in chains for maladministration.