PDA

View Full Version : Knicks: LOL: Anyone Remember That Time When Chris Childs Got His Teeth Knocked Out

Koolaid_Man
10-13-2014, 09:51 PM
fucking fraud throwing baby ass punches at Kobe while gettin his fucking teefs knocked out....and being a pussy about it :lmao I'd pay someone to find this video for me and the tooth that's encased in the trophy case. :lmao

ATLANTA – Dikembe Mutombo, who owns the sharpest elbows in the world, sliced up Chris Childs last night, knocking out Childs’ left front tooth with about four minutes to go in the fourth quarter.

“He can say what he wants,” Mutombo explained. “I don’t get into this stupid stuff. I didn’t do . I don’t know what he’s talking about.”
Childs vowed revenge on Mutombo. “We’ll see next time we play them. It’s going to be a 12-round fight and I’m going to call Don King. I’m going to get him back. I might not be able to reach him in the mouth but I’m getting him back. It was intentional. It was a good hit. … I want to see how he hits me when I’m standing toe-to-toe. [B]I’m going to put the tooth in my trophy case. :lmao

So Childs talking all that shit and the next game Mutombo walks into the Knicks locker room and Childs walks away....:lol

Mutombo did come into the Knick locker room after the game to talk to his good friend Patrick Ewing. Mutombo was carrying his young daughter in his arms and Childs elected to walk away from the big man, preferring to settle this dispute on the court.

He was bitch..hit Kobe and then ran....now we know where Melo got that shit from :lmao

http://nypost.com/1999/04/10/childs-loses-tooth-temper/

lefty
10-13-2014, 09:57 PM
Lol comparing kirby to mutombo

elmanutres
10-13-2014, 09:59 PM
....he hit kirby and kirby didn't do a dam thing about it either way

Silver&Black
10-13-2014, 10:15 PM
Anyone remember that time when Kirby had a plus/minus of -39?

TDMVPDPOY
10-13-2014, 10:26 PM
how about when raja bell gave him a clothesline from hell, yet kirby didnt do anything...

unforeseen
10-13-2014, 11:18 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/429269/raja-bell-clotheslines-kobe-o.gif

Calispursfan11
10-13-2014, 11:21 PM
I don't think KOOLAID is a troll. I think he's legit bonkers insane.