PDA

View Full Version : Should I pull the trigger?

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2014, 01:50 PM
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS546US548&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=lnglf%20stock

I really want to buy this OTC stock...it's been hammered on short term oil prices when it's got nothing to do with oil...just trying to guess if it's bottomed yet...it's a company that is trying to permit/build LNG terminals that has some real state of the art technology on a repeatable and scaleable process that is about 30% cheaper to build and 30% cheaper to operate than the competition...they are working on three sites so far...The one in Australia doesn't look like it's gonna make (More about getting a reliable gas supply than the technology) but the ones in Canada and the US look like they should....won't have revenue for 5 years but could be a $20 stock in three years when it finally gets regulatory approval for at least two or three...want to take a flyer on 4000 shares...

Wild Cobra
10-14-2014, 02:09 PM
I'm no wiz at stocks. I'd say it's worth gambling on, but not a sure winner. Would have been better to buy when it was still in the pennies...

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2014, 02:11 PM
I'm no wiz at stocks. I'd say it's worth gambling on, but not a sure winner. Would have been better to buy when it was still in the pennies...

When it was at pennies they only had the Australian deal cooking and it's the most likely one to fall through. I still think this is a 4-5 bagger minimum on a three year window. Then again it could be a 10K wipeout.

Wild Cobra
10-14-2014, 02:13 PM
When it was at pennies they only had the Australian deal cooking and it's the most likely one to fall through. I still think this is a 4-5 bagger minimum on a three year window. Then again it could be a 10K wipeout.
I would at least call it a reasonable gamble with any money you could risk for a high payoff.

Wild Cobra
10-14-2014, 02:14 PM
Only $10k?

You make that sleeping.

Go for it!

tlongII
10-14-2014, 02:33 PM
There is something bad about republicans related to this so I would be wary.

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2014, 03:33 PM
Think I'll watch it another day. Still sliding.

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2014, 03:34 PM
Only $10k?

You make that sleeping.

Go for it!

It's mad money but I like the odds better than blackjack.

cantthinkofanything
10-14-2014, 04:23 PM
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS546US548&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=lnglf%20stock

I really want to buy this OTC stock...it's been hammered on short term oil prices when it's got nothing to do with oil...just trying to guess if it's bottomed yet...it's a company that is trying to permit/build LNG terminals that has some real state of the art technology on a repeatable and scaleable process that is about 30% cheaper to build and 30% cheaper to operate than the competition...they are working on three sites so far...The one in Australia doesn't look like it's gonna make (More about getting a reliable gas supply than the technology) but the ones in Canada and the US look like they should....won't have revenue for 5 years but could be a $20 stock in three years when it finally gets regulatory approval for at least two or three...want to take a flyer on 4000 shares...

Funny. I was just looking at LGNLY today. Probably safer than what you're looking at but I do like the cheaper ones for more shares. May grab some of that myself.

cantthinkofanything
10-14-2014, 04:24 PM
Tho tbh...I was hoping you were wanting an opinion on something else.

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2014, 04:26 PM
Funny. I was just looking at LGNLY today. Probably safer than what you're looking at but I do like the cheaper ones for more shares. May grab some of that myself.

LNGLY basically = LNGLF with a lot less volume.

cantthinkofanything
10-14-2014, 04:40 PM
LNGLY basically = LNGLF with a lot less volume.

It looks like you're right. My broker called with the idea and told me that there were were two classes of stock, implying that one was subordinate. Have you looked into enough to know if that's correct?

CosmicCowboy
10-14-2014, 04:51 PM
Y is the American ADR @ a 4-1 ratio

The Reckoning
10-14-2014, 05:31 PM

australia's boom has been at a slow decline the last year or so

SnakeBoy
10-14-2014, 07:31 PM
I still think this is a 4-5 bagger minimum on a three year window. Then again it could be a 10K wipeout.

Whatever floats your boat but if your going to roll the dice on a pinky then BION is 10-20 bagger in the next 6 months....just sayin.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-14-2014, 09:59 PM
Yes, you should.

Cry Havoc
10-14-2014, 11:22 PM
yeah, good chance it'll rebound fairly soon.

CosmicCowboy
10-15-2014, 07:01 AM
Whatever floats your boat but if your going to roll the dice on a pinky then BION is 10-20 bagger in the next 6 months....just sayin.

I can see Bion going to .25 first. It totally depends on new draconian state and federal pollution regulations to be implemented to be viable.

SnakeBoy
10-15-2014, 11:39 AM
I can see Bion going to .25 first. It totally depends on new draconian state and federal pollution regulations to be implemented to be viable.

It went to .41 a year ago just because they hired a couple of people.

They just closed on the land for the Taylor county plant today. EPC is next, then 300m bonds issued for Taylor plant, then 300m bonds issued for Hendry plant, then 1.2 billion bonds issued for the 5 Louisiana plants. All of that will likely happen in the 18 months it will take to build the first plant. My target price is $3, I think that's realistic.

cantthinkofanything
10-16-2014, 08:56 AM
Y is the American ADR @ a 4-1 ratio

Yes. Broker was pushing the ADR because he said I couldn't margin LGNLF. I kept my comments to myself and ended up getting some LGNLF. Thanks CC.

Big Empty
10-16-2014, 06:20 PM
Nasdaq: JNUG look at the chart on it. Thats ur best bet. U can pay me back by buying me a penn slammer rod for my new shark reel

admiralsnackbar
10-17-2014, 04:44 AM
You're actually asking ST for investment advice, CC? What's your reasoning on that? :lol

SnakeBoy
10-17-2014, 11:22 AM
AMD is one to follow. I don't think it's bottomed yet. I doubled my money on it last time it went below $2. If it does it again I'll probably get back in it.

The Reckoning
10-17-2014, 12:35 PM
You're actually asking ST for investment advice, CC? What's your reasoning on that? :lol

he wants to see what not to do

CosmicCowboy
10-21-2014, 04:45 PM
Yes. Broker was pushing the ADR because he said I couldn't margin LGNLF. I kept my comments to myself and ended up getting some LGNLF. Thanks CC.

You should be looking at INVN too. I've already got a pile of that one. High beta and currently beat down a little because of all the short play but it should knock earnings out of the park next week. Everybody who is anybody in phones and "internet of things" is gonna have their 6 axis gyro and image stabilization.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-21-2014, 06:01 PM

He wants people to think he has money. He also like to try and bet with people he doesn't know. If of course encourage him to speculate on everything he can.

CosmicCowboy
10-22-2014, 07:47 AM
Fuzzy likes to jack off in his mothers guest room where he has lived since his bad experience away from home at college.

And yeah, there are a couple of people i here that seem to be doing pretty well trading in the OTC market and I generically asked their advice.

Not you Fuzzy. You are just a fucking idiot.

RandomGuy
10-22-2014, 12:52 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_of_the_crowd

Wild Cobra
10-22-2014, 01:03 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_of_the_crowd

Any good leader asks large groups for opinions and then picks a few to carefully consider.

SnakeBoy
10-22-2014, 01:42 PM
There is no great skill required to stumble across a stock that's going to give a big return. Some of my biggest wins have come from someone saying "Check out XYZ stock" on stocktwits.

cantthinkofanything
10-29-2014, 10:39 AM
You should be looking at INVN too. I've already got a pile of that one. High beta and currently beat down a little because of all the short play but it should knock earnings out of the park next week. Everybody who is anybody in phones and "internet of things" is gonna have their 6 axis gyro and image stabilization.

Did you end up taking this one? I assume things didn't go well on the earnings. LGNLF was good though.

CosmicCowboy
10-29-2014, 04:19 PM
Talk about an insane over-reaction...i'm in this one for a five year window so not worried but the traders slaughtered it today. I'm still bullish on this one and it's a great buying opportunity.