PDA

View Full Version : So I'm kind of

RD2191
10-14-2014, 07:47 PM
bashing this 28 year old woman on Reddit. This woman had sex with some dude and I guess the dude agreed to wear a condom. Somewhere during the act he slips it off and now this chick is pregnant. Of course she wants to abort but wants the dude to pay fully for the abortion. I'm getting attacked because I said they should go half and half. Both are adults and both agreed to have sex. According to the woman she really didn't know the guy. I said that's why she should be having sex with strangers. Am I right or wrong here? She also wants to know if he broke some sort of law. Like wtf bitch, sex is for having children, shit happens.

silverblk mystix
10-14-2014, 07:52 PM
She got what she paid for.

She used her judgement and decided to give that guy some pussy. She chose to spread her legs. He was untrustworthy - so she got exactly what she paid for and deserved.

Instead of blaming her shitty judgement = she chooses to blame the guy.

Either way two stupid people should not allow their seed to enter this planet.

RD2191
10-14-2014, 07:53 PM
She got what she paid for.

She used her judgement and decided to give that guy some pussy. She chose to spread her legs. He was untrustworthy - so she got exactly what she paid for and deserved.

Instead of blaming her shitty judgement = she chooses to blame the guy.

Either way two stupid people should not allow their seed to enter this planet.
Thank you. That's exactly what I needed to hear. I think most people attacking me are a bunch of lesbian man haters. Fucking retarded ass people.

DJR210
10-14-2014, 07:54 PM
Half sounds fair but doesn't sound like it's gonna happen. Either he pays the 500 now or pays 65,000 in the long run so the bitch can go out, by new clothes and shoes, get her hair done, etc. every month, all at the expense of the child.

The Reckoning
10-14-2014, 07:56 PM
dumbass doesn't know how to control his load. he should pay.

leemajors
10-14-2014, 07:57 PM
Half sounds fair but doesn't sound like it's gonna happen. Either he pays the 500 now or pays 65,000 in the long run so the bitch can go out, by new clothes and shoes, get her hair done, etc. every month, all at the expense of the child.

this

RD2191
10-14-2014, 08:03 PM
I'm not saying the dude isn't a piece of shit. I'm saying both are at fault. She is a 28 year old woman and she knows what can happen if you have sex. Not even condoms are a sure thing. If she was a responsible adult she would accept that getting pregnant is a possibility and not completely blame the guy for what is also her mistake. This woman just wants to play victim when she clearly was also responsible for what occurred.

Reck
10-14-2014, 08:10 PM
Ok, my bad.

I mistunderstood your post.

RD2191
10-14-2014, 08:23 PM
I think I responded to the wrong poster, my bad DJR. But still.

ChumpDumper
10-14-2014, 08:28 PM
Sure she should pay half, but as mentioned above det dude is getting off easy even if he has to spring for the whole thing. Not worth taking it to butthurt level Playboy Mansion.

Koolaid_Man
10-14-2014, 08:35 PM
bashing this 28 year old woman on Reddit. This woman had sex with some dude and I guess the dude agreed to wear a condom. Somewhere during the act he slips it off and now this chick is pregnant. Of course she wants to abort but wants the dude to pay fully for the abortion. I'm getting attacked because I said they should go half and half. Both are adults and both agreed to have sex. According to the woman she really didn't know the guy. I said that's why she should be having sex with strangers. Am I right or wrong here? She also wants to know if he broke some sort of law. Like wtf bitch, sex is for having children, shit happens.

What do you mean he slips it off...you dont just slip it off. And how did she not know it was off..you can feel when you are raw. Was his dick so small till it came off or was it so big till he broke the condom. If he's white never mind i know the answer. Lol

The whole fucking story sounds crazy as hell....and if he did take it off just so he could cum in her and forced the cum then it sounds criminal.....and i can't believe you are criticizing this bitch for having sex.....all hail sluts....whats the fuck wrong with you man....so what she likes fucking big deal....tell her to contact Kool on ST..I wont eat the pussy but I'll beat it up.....

RD2191
10-14-2014, 08:38 PM
What do you mean he slips it off...you dont just slip it off. And how did she not know it was off..you can feel when you are raw. Was his dick so small till it came off or was it so big till he broke the condom. If he's white never mind i know the answer. Lol

The whole fucking story sounds crazy as hell....and if he did take it off just so he could cum in her and forced the cum then it sounds criminal.....and i can't believe you are criticizing this bitch for having sex.....all hail sluts....whats the fuck wrong with you man....so what she likes fucking big deal....tell her to contact Kool on ST..I wont eat the pussy but I'll beat it up.....
You're missing the point man. Point is the bitch had sex with some random dude and is surprised that he took it off during sex. Well shit fucking happens. This is the real world. Your telling me the bitch didn't know what can happen if you have sex? Come on man. She should at least pay half imo.

spurraider21
10-14-2014, 08:46 PM
bashing this 28 year old woman
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3625541/crazytom.gif

on Reddit.
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/blogs/tom-brady-high-five12222013.gif

thispego
10-14-2014, 08:50 PM
What's it like not having a life?

Koolaid_Man
10-14-2014, 08:54 PM
You're missing the point man. Point is the bitch had sex with some random dude and is surprised that he took it off during sex. Well shit fucking happens. This is the real world. Your telling me the bitch didn't know what can happen if you have sex? Come on man. She should at least pay half imo.

Nope I'm not missing the point....this stupid fucking dude should pay ALL fees. What kind of man takes a fucking condom off of a random slut just so he can nut. If yall start off with no condom then that's a different because apparently they had an agreement to go raw. What he did is tantamount to a bitch poking holes in a condom so she can get pregnant or stealing the sperm by taking the condom and freezing it. That dude is foul as fuck. His dick delivery must be wack as fuck if she couldn't feel him or his cum...either that or she's lying and knew he came in her and wasnt gonna say shit if she didnt pregnant or an STD

DJR210
10-14-2014, 08:54 PM
And how did she not know it was off..you can feel when you are raw.:lmao faggot, how many times has the condom slipped off when getting your shit packed to know that?

Koolaid_Man
10-14-2014, 08:58 PM
:lmao faggot, how many times has the condom slipped off when getting your shit packed to know that?

RD2191
:lol

RD2191

:bobo

RD2191
What's it like not having a life?
I don't speak faggot. Sorry. Use a translator.

DJR210
10-14-2014, 09:00 PM
8:rollin HIV like Magic with your raw gay sex. Follow that Laker lineage :rollin

Koolaid_Man
10-14-2014, 09:01 PM
:rollin HIV like Magic with your raw gay sex. Follow that Laker lineage :rollin

HI-FI
10-14-2014, 09:03 PM
how did she not know he slipped off the condom? so maybe there's more to the story. either way women struggle with accountability and the law respects this, so I imagine he'll pay for it.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-14-2014, 09:26 PM
http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/fuck-kissing-that-bitch-e1bff.png

unforeseen
10-14-2014, 09:49 PM
Looking at it in the short term will definitely cost him in the long run. Hopefully, the lady does not go psycho and decide to have the kid so he would be on the hook for 18 years. Plus, wage garnishment for child support would look shameful at work too.

Blake
10-15-2014, 10:00 AM
Is this a moral or a legal question?

Two different things, tbh.

silverblk mystix
10-15-2014, 12:14 PM

nuff sed

debo
10-15-2014, 12:20 PM
If she knew he was going to do that, she should pay half. If she didn't, he should pay it all. But like has been said, he would be dumb to not pay whatever amount to get off the hook for 18 years. No use slut shaming her though.

Chinook
10-15-2014, 12:50 PM
The abortion issue is so stupid and sexist. Women always want to play victim in these cases. Just read a little of abortion philosophy.

It sounds plausible. But now let me ask you to imagine this. You wake up in the morning and find yourself back to back in bed with an unconscious violinist. A famous unconscious violinist. He has been found to have a fatal kidney ailment, and the Society of Music Lovers has canvassed all the available medical records and found that you alone have the right blood type to help. They have therefore kidnapped you, and last night the violinist's circulatory system was plugged into yours, so that your kidneys can be used to extract poisons from his blood as well as your own. The director of the hospital now tells you, "Look, we're sorry the Society of Music Lovers did this to you--we would never have permitted it if we had known. But still, they did it, and the violinist is now plugged into you. To unplug you would be to kill him. But never mind, it's only for nine months. By then he will have recovered from his ailment, and can safely be unplugged from you." Is it morally incumbent on you to accede to this situation? No doubt it would be very nice of you if you did, a great kindness. But do you have to accede to it? What if it were not nine months, but nine years? Or longer still? What if the director of the hospital says. "Tough luck. I agree. but now you've got to stay in bed, with the violinist plugged into you, for the rest of your life. Because remember this. All persons have a right to life, and violinists are persons. Granted you have a right to decide what happens in and to your body, but a person's right to life outweighs your right to decide what happens in and to your body. So you cannot ever be unplugged from him." I imagine you would regard this as outrageous, which suggests that something really is wrong with that plausible-sounding argument I mentioned a moment ago.
In this case, of course, you were kidnapped, you didn't volunteer for the operation that plugged the violinist into your kidneys. Can those who oppose abortion on the ground I mentioned make an exception for a pregnancy due to rape? Certainly. They can say that persons have a right to life only if they didn't come into existence because of rape; or they can say that all persons have a right to life, but that some have less of a right to life than others, in particular, that those who came into existence because of rape have less. But these statements have a rather unpleasant sound. Surely the question of whether you have a right to life at all, or how much of it you have, shouldn't turn on the question of whether or not you are a product of a rape. And in fact the people who oppose abortion on the ground I mentioned do not make this distinction, and hence do not make an exception in case of rape.

One of the worst arguments I've ever heard, but people still consider this to be iron-clade abortion defense. I'm pro-abortion and all that. But women have lost their minds on the whole thing.

chunticakes
10-15-2014, 01:16 PM
the guy's lucky she didn't decide to keep it. it's better to abort it and pay a one time fee than to pay eighteen years of child support tbh.

RD2191
10-15-2014, 01:19 PM
The abortion issue is so stupid and sexist. Women always want to play victim in these cases. Just read a little of abortion philosophy.

One of the worst arguments I've ever heard, but people still consider this to be iron-clade abortion defense. I'm pro-abortion and all that. But women have lost their minds on the whole thing.
Yeah that is a bit ridiculous.

Trill Clinton
10-15-2014, 01:34 PM
i wouldn't pay the bitch half. $100 bucks and not a cent morehttp://i58.tinypic.com/33c2pmu.jpg

if she doesn't agree to that, i might have to ray carruth the bitchhttp://i57.tinypic.com/2mhhceh.png

RD2191
10-15-2014, 01:35 PM
i wouldn't pay the bitch half. $100 bucks and not a cent morehttp://i58.tinypic.com/33c2pmu.jpg

if she doesn't agree to that, i might have to ray carruth the bitchhttp://i57.tinypic.com/2mhhceh.png
:lol:bobo

Trill Clinton
10-15-2014, 01:38 PM
Nope I'm not missing the point....this stupid fucking dude should pay ALL fees. What kind of man takes a fucking condom off of a random slut just so he can nut. If yall start off with no condom then that's a different because apparently they had an agreement to go raw. What he did is tantamount to a bitch poking holes in a condom so she can get pregnant or stealing the sperm by taking the condom and freezing it. That dude is foul as fuck. His dick delivery must be wack as fuck if she couldn't feel him or his cum...either that or she's lying and knew he came in her and wasnt gonna say shit if she didnt pregnant or an STD

truth.com

Koolaid_Man
10-15-2014, 01:44 PM

Ray is gonna rot in hell....his son was born with Cerebal Palsey...it's fucked up fam.

l8tZY4MB3Fo

r73Ll9uE5m8

Now I'm not trying to make light of this shit...but gotdam this hit man here is real and funny as fuck....but it is what it is...

BkosLzdH5w8

Trill Clinton
10-15-2014, 01:48 PM
crazy thing is that boy looks just like his daddy. got to be hard for the maternal family to look at him and see ray's demonic ass, kid is a spitting image. his henchman was a cold motherfuccer. you remember his court testimony? now that is what a thug looks like.

Koolaid_Man
10-15-2014, 01:50 PM
crazy thing is that boy looks just like his daddy. got to be hard for the maternal family to look at him and see ray's demonic ass, kid is a spitting image. his henchman was a cold motherfuccer. you remember his court testimony? now that is what a thug looks like.

yep..just listen to the last sentence in that last video....he said he should have killed everyone on the scene including Ray

The Gemini Method
10-15-2014, 02:27 PM
Why would the dude want to pull that shit off? Is he looking to have a kid and it should be half because both parties were bumpin' uglies so it wasn't like a rape situation. Dumb bitch decided to fuck this dude so you reap who you hoe.

RD2191
10-15-2014, 02:34 PM
Why would the dude want to pull that shit off? Is he looking to have a kid and it should be half because both parties were bumpin' uglies so it wasn't like a rape situation. Dumb bitch decided to fuck this dude so you reap who you hoe.
Exactly. I'm sure she didn't post the whole story because at the end she makes a little comment where she says she thought she couldn't even get pregnant. Just some bitch trying to blame the man yet again.

Splits
10-15-2014, 02:40 PM
I would say they should go in for 1/4 each and have 1/2 an abortion so someone else in this world can relate to OP

Spur-Addict
10-15-2014, 02:41 PM
I would say they should go in for 1/4 each and have 1/2 an abortion so someone else in this world can relate to OP

RD2191
10-15-2014, 02:45 PM
You niggas really need to see this shit.

:cry"He forced me to have an abortion by bribing me with a ring.":cry

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE DUMB BITCHES?

:lmao

This is why I stay single and only get some when I need some.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/2jch5i/dealing_with_abortion_regret_need_advice/

The Gemini Method
10-15-2014, 02:49 PM
No shit. I had an ex that I was trying to leave attempted an anchor on me...it was nuts. I, though, would've probably paid for it just to get her out of my life. But then again, she might've been conniving and I'd be stuck for 18 years for sure. Luckily she latched on someone else and so she became his problem.

RD2191
10-15-2014, 02:54 PM
No shit. I had an ex that I was trying to leave attempted an anchor on me...it was nuts. I, though, would've probably paid for it just to get her out of my life. But then again, she might've been conniving and I'd be stuck for 18 years for sure. Luckily she latched on someone else and so she became his problem.
:lolDamn.

The Gemini Method
10-15-2014, 02:58 PM
:lolDamn.

Man, I thought Sorority girls would've been cool with a little college fun--but nope. She was batshit crazy. Sometimes the pretty ones are the most fucked up ones.

RD2191
10-15-2014, 03:03 PM
Man, I thought Sorority girls would've been cool with a little college fun--but nope. She was batshit crazy. Sometimes the pretty ones are the most fucked up ones.
Yeah man, gotta be careful who you fuks with. Some crazy women out there.

SnakeBoy
10-15-2014, 03:50 PM
Woman should be 100% responsible but that's not the world we live in so the dude should pay if he has a brain.

xmas1997
10-15-2014, 07:48 PM
Yeah man, gotta be careful who you fuks with. Some crazy women out there.

Some crazy ignorant dudes on here too (we, and they, know who they are) and good argument PRO abothion could have been made for. :lol

Edit: Notice. v v v No doubt one of them will post shortly after I do. v v v This shows a guilty conscience. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-15-2014, 07:50 PM
lol patented xmas multithread meltdown

The Reckoning
10-15-2014, 09:33 PM
reddit is worse than spurstalk in terms of brain cell to time killing ratio