PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi turns down my daughter

2centsworth
10-15-2014, 12:59 PM
What would you have done?

We all bump in to Spurs players around town. I've never asked for a photo or autograph, but can understand why kids do it. Anyways, my young daughter who's in a cast and crutches went up to Kawhi today in an empty store and he turned her down for a picture. He was with a young short latina girl at the HEB at Wilderness Oak. As long as he keeps dunking, rebounding, hitting 3s and entertaining me I'm cool with him. However, I would have told him to not be such a prick in the store. I could see if the store was busy and not wanting to create a stir, but HEB at 12:30 is dead.

RD2191
10-15-2014, 01:00 PM
Doesn't Tim do the same thing? :lol

2centsworth
10-15-2014, 01:04 PM
don't know because I've never asked him for anything when I've seen him, but I would of had words with any of those games in the same situation.

Brazil
10-15-2014, 01:11 PM
now we all understand why TP don't like him tbh

not enough classy

MarCowMar
10-15-2014, 01:13 PM
You're not entitled to an autograph.

Hopefully reading that won't damage your fragile liberal brain too much.

mookie2001
Kawhi is up above it

Dex
Dude has pink-eye right now. He was doing her a favor by not giving her anything he touched, tbh.

Biernutz
10-15-2014, 01:22 PM
That's too bad for your daughter..you know they get request from people all the time and some are very pushy...
he appears to be a very shy type of guy and he doesn't seem to like attention. that could be part of what happened..
he doesn't have a rep as a asshole that I have ever heard of......

DesignatedT
10-15-2014, 01:22 PM
Lol so stupid

eDizzle20
10-15-2014, 01:26 PM
Kawhi is always good about signing autographs when the Spurs play the Wolves here in Minneapolis before games. I can understand declining in public especially if he is out with a friend. His celebrity has now reached the point where it would make sense to decline.

SupremeGuy
10-15-2014, 01:30 PM
Dude has pink-eye right now. He was doing her a favor by not giving her anything he touched, tbh.Honestly, this was the first thing that popped into mind. He has a freaking eye infection, I doubt he wants to go around taking pictures with strangers right now. lol

Frank Dux
10-15-2014, 01:34 PM
lol "I would have had words with him!!!"

baseline bum
10-15-2014, 01:35 PM
Honestly, this was the first thing that popped into mind. He has a freaking eye infection, I doubt he wants to go around taking pictures with strangers right now. lol

Spurs = Class

:cry Even when you think they're being stuck-up they do it the right way. :cry

Bill_Brasky
10-15-2014, 01:36 PM
you know how it goes. People see him giving you an autograph and all of a sudden theres a line. Now hes got a half hour long autograph session that he didnt plan for.

2centsworth
10-15-2014, 01:36 PM
I forgot about the eye infection. I was told the young hot latina girl was doing all the shopping and kawhi was telling her what to get. Was told to me that he was bossing around a Mexican chick:) Makes sense. I would have come across as the ahole probably.

Bill_Brasky
10-15-2014, 01:38 PM
Coach Pop would have emerged out of the Wine aisle and told you to get over yourself.

2centsworth
10-15-2014, 01:39 PM

Don't be afraid to speak up bro. When you give me bad service at the car wash, I'm gonna let you know.

2centsworth
10-15-2014, 01:41 PM
Coach Pop would have emerged out of the Wine aisle and told you to get over yourself. Again, i have not one autograph of any "celebrity" in my house, but I can understand the youngsters wanting one.

mathbzh
10-15-2014, 01:44 PM
Don't be afraid to speak up bro. When you give me bad service at the car wash, I'm gonna let you know.

So what did you say to Kawhi?

Ignignokt
10-15-2014, 01:48 PM
Man, judging by that title, i thought this was gonna be another cuck time thread

lefty
10-15-2014, 01:52 PM
now we all understand why TP don't like him tbh

not enough classy
:lol shots fired

Frank Dux
10-15-2014, 01:52 PM

Whoa bro. You're just having words with everybody today!

2centsworth
10-15-2014, 01:58 PM
So what did you say to Kawhi?
My wife and daughter were there, but if I was there I would have asked him what's the deal? No picture for the kid? He would have said I have an eye infection and I wold have apologized. If he was a dick about it and would have been a dick back and walked away. Don't want to go to jail or get my ass kicked on a Wednesday afternoon.

dougp
10-15-2014, 02:12 PM
My wife and daughter were there, but if I was there I would have asked him what's the deal? No picture for the kid? He would have said I have an eye infection and I wold have apologized. If he was a dick about it and would have been a dick back and walked away. Don't want to go to jail or get my ass kicked on a Wednesday afternoon.

WTF - he doesn't owe you or anyone other than the Spurs organization absolutely jack shit, especially when he's on his own time. I had my family insist I take a picture with a Spurs player at a family gathering, and I kept saying no because I didn't feel it was right or the correct situation. He's a sports star, trying to be a guy and get laid - give him his space.

Malik Hairston
10-15-2014, 02:13 PM
Man, judging by that title, i thought this was gonna be another cuck time thread
:lol..

RD2191
10-15-2014, 02:17 PM
:lmao

MolaMola790
10-15-2014, 02:21 PM

Is Duncan known to turn down fans? if so I find that kind if disappointing.....

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-15-2014, 02:24 PM

We all bump in to Spurs players around town. I've never asked for a photo or autograph, but can understand why kids do it. Anyways, my young daughter who's in a cast and crutches went up to Kawhi today in an empty store and he turned her down for a picture. He was with a young short latina girl at the HEB at Wilderness Oak. As long as he keeps dunking, rebounding, hitting 3s and entertaining me I'm cool with him. However, I would have told him to not be such a prick in the store. I could see if the store was busy and not wanting to create a stir, but HEB at 12:30 is dead.

The Chopper will be glad to sign an autograph for her next time I'm in town.

Bill_Brasky
10-15-2014, 02:25 PM

He did a lot more than turn someone down, iirc....:lol

RD2191
10-15-2014, 02:27 PM
Not sure but if IIRC someone here had a very similar experience with Tim Duncan and their child/children.

Bartleby
10-15-2014, 02:32 PM
The best way for Spurs fans to show their appreciation is to leave the players alone, especially with guys like Duncan and Leonard. Why is that so hard to understand?

EVAY
10-15-2014, 02:35 PM
I'm sorry for your daughter, but I do think that the players get so many requests from so many people so much of the time that sometimes I think they just want to be left alone, and it is understandable. I hope that Kawhi did it kindly, but they just have to do it sometimes. If he or the young lady he was with did not want to become instantly tweeted around the twitterworld, they have to turn people down. Imagine if someone else had noticed it, gotten one or two other people, each of whom started taking pics with their smart phones or whatever, and then the young lady has lost her own privacy. It is one thing for Kawhi to lose his; something else for someone who 'hasn't signed on' as it were.

Again, I hope your daughter's feelings didn't get hurt.

Trill Clinton
10-15-2014, 02:38 PM
The best way for Spurs fans to show their appreciation is to leave the players alone, especially with guys like Duncan and Leonard. Why is that so hard to understand?

UZER
10-15-2014, 02:41 PM
I've seen spurs around town. One was in line right behind me. I only say hello if eye contact is made in passing, but i give them their space and leave them alone.

SpursFan86
10-15-2014, 02:46 PM
you know how it goes. People see him giving you an autograph and all of a sudden theres a line. Now hes got a half hour long autograph session that he didnt plan for.

This is what people don't understand. Giving one autograph will almost always end up in several others wanting one as well. Then he's a dick for saying yes to one person but no to others. It's a lose-lose situation for these guys.

look_at_g_shred
10-15-2014, 02:51 PM
Probably was Josh Davis.

SnakeBoy
10-15-2014, 02:57 PM

:lol He meant he slinked away with his tail between his legs.

RD2191
10-15-2014, 03:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccR2PDPK27I

Brazil

I don't disagree but everybody is talking like who asked for an autograph is a grown up

we are talking about a kid, the kid way to show appreciation is take pics and ask for autograph not to leave celeb alone :lol

RD2191
^OP

benstanfield
10-15-2014, 03:04 PM
A celebrity didn't stop what they were doing and treat your kid to a selfie session and personalized fan experience, better call Human Rights Watch.

lefty
10-15-2014, 03:17 PM
It could have been worse

Imagine if it was Kobe

RD2191
10-15-2014, 03:19 PM
It could have been worse

Imagine if it was Kobe
I was going to say the same thing. :lmao

Chinook
10-15-2014, 03:24 PM
It could have been worse

Imagine if it was Kobe

"Sorry if this hurts, but I don't do autographs for free."

Spurs 4 The Win
10-15-2014, 03:32 PM
HAHAHAHA

hsxvvd
10-15-2014, 03:44 PM
When I was at a Dallas game last year, where every other player signed at least a couple requests as they left the practice floor, Kawhi didn't even look our way, head down walked straight out. This was pretty much what everybody expected though.

Timmy signed a couple, but wouldn't sign mine, but I got a sly grin when I requested he walk a few feet given I'd traveled half way across the globe. I'll take that from the GOAT.

Prose
10-15-2014, 03:46 PM

BatManu20
10-15-2014, 03:55 PM
Finals MVP is obviously getting to his head. No room for that in the Spurs locker room. Tim to trade him while he's at high value.

RD2191
10-15-2014, 04:00 PM
Finals MVP is obviously getting to his head. No room for that in the Spurs locker room. Tim to trade him while he's at high value.
Sup Chinook?

SanDiegoSpursFan
10-15-2014, 04:01 PM
Was he a prick for turning her down or was he a prick for something he said while turning her down?

PingPong
10-15-2014, 04:11 PM
Nig seems to be autistic like Lionel Messi. Both have weird behaviour sometimes.

timtonymanu
10-15-2014, 04:16 PM
Kawhi at least from his attitude doesn't strike me as having good social skills with fans/the media.

That's fine as long as he delivers on the court.

r0drig0lac
10-15-2014, 04:18 PM
Nig seems to be autistic like Lionel Messi. Both have weird behaviour sometimes.
this

baseline bum
10-15-2014, 04:27 PM
It could have been worse

Imagine if it was Karl Malone

fify

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-15-2014, 05:07 PM
WTF - he doesn't owe you or anyone other than the Spurs organization absolutely jack shit, especially when he's on his own time. I had my family insist I take a picture with a Spurs player at a family gathering, and I kept saying no because I didn't feel it was right or the correct situation. He's a sports star, trying to be a guy and get laid - give him his space.

I bet he would sure have fun playing in an empty arena.

Floyd Pacquiao
10-15-2014, 05:11 PM
Yea as long as he can play like a finals mvp than he can act like a dick off the court for all i care

DPG21920
10-15-2014, 05:27 PM
I love the "would it be ok to have pictures taken outside of your work?!!" argument. These aren't normal guys. They know what they signed up for and get paid an obscene amount for playing a sport due to fans. While that doesn't mean they deserve to be on display all the time, those expecting to have their cake and eat it too are dumb.

As long as they do plenty of team events and are gracious most of the time in the right settings, I don't mind. But to always say no outside of the "Spurs" arena is just wrong IMO.

BatManu20
10-15-2014, 05:29 PM
Kawhi at least from his attitude doesn't strike me as having good social skills with fans/the media.

That's fine as long as he delivers on the court.

daslicer
10-15-2014, 05:30 PM
I have met a ton of NBA players in my life. Some are willing to take pics/autographs and some aren't. I just don't get how spur fans have this retarded holly reverence for all spur players in the sense that they can not be approached or talked to when out in public. Its not a big fucking deal to approach people you either get rejected or they will respond positively. They are already living a pampered lifestyle playing a childs game for millions of dollars its not the end of the world for them if a fan comes up to them.

TheyCallMePro
10-15-2014, 05:34 PM
Man...nobody wants their picture taken. And Kawhi is super shy to begin with. There are two sides to every story.

Pako
10-15-2014, 05:37 PM
He may have his own reason, but that is not cool to turn down a kid.

TheyCallMePro
10-15-2014, 05:44 PM

You guys are bad.

RD2191
10-15-2014, 05:47 PM
Bartleby who the hell are you? I always see you lurking. Your name reminds me of the movie Accepted.

Bartleby
10-15-2014, 05:48 PM
He may have his own reason, but that is not cool to turn down a kid.

Why is it so different if it's a kid? It's not like she'll be traumatized for life.

dabom
10-15-2014, 05:50 PM
[QUOTE=TheyCallMePro;7621214]Man...nobody wants their picture taken. And Kawhi is super shy to begin with. There are two sides to every story.StoryQUO TE]

2centsworth
10-15-2014, 05:58 PM
Why is it so different if it's a kid? It's not like she'll be traumatized for life.
Daughter has a a broken ankle in a boot. She needs crutches to get around and I'm sure it took quite the effort to go up to him. He could of brightened her day

FuzzyLumpkins
10-15-2014, 06:03 PM
Daughter has a a broken ankle in a boot. She needs crutches to get around and I'm sure it took quite the effort to go up to him. He could of brightened her day

He could have told her to fuck off too. I get protecting your daughter assuming that this is even true but it sounds to me that she was politely declined. Perhaps you should teach your kid to handle that type of situation rather than this bullshit of carrying on like she should get everything her heart desires.

She was not wronged and he doesn't owe you or her anything.

wildcardX
10-15-2014, 06:05 PM
I don't see what the big deal is with getting pictures and autographs. I guess here in Hawaii we're a bit more laid back about those things and don't care as much. If a celebrity or athlete is on his or her own time they should not be obliged to take pictures or sign autographs and it's cool if they turned someone down. I mean it's not like I give money to every homeless(or any) person that asks, doesn't make me an asshole because of it and I shouldn't feel obliged to give everyone who asks.

2centsworth
10-15-2014, 06:09 PM
He could have told her to fuck off too. I get protecting your daughter assuming that this is even true but it sounds to me that she was politely declined. Perhaps you should teach your kid to handle that type of situation rather than this bullshit of carrying on like she should get everything her heart desires.

Fuck you.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-15-2014, 06:23 PM
Fuck you.

If you don't like your parenting being questioned then don't bring it up in a public forum.

You are doing her ZERO favors by carrying on like this. She is going to grow up and be a self entitled twat the rest of us have to deal with because instead of teaching her to accept failure and rejection, learn from it and even benefit, you are going to show her how to be a self entitled twit through your own actions. Bravo.

Mel_13
10-15-2014, 06:27 PM

Was he rude to your family or are you calling him a prick merely for turning down your daughter's request?

unforeseen
10-15-2014, 06:29 PM
Kawhi is from Moreno Valley, CA. You do not mess with mofos from Moval.

heyheymymy
10-15-2014, 07:23 PM
Gotta leave the players alone in public unless its a promo appearance. Cmon man, I get it, everyone wants a pic, but at that rate this poor guy's gonna take 45 mins just to grab his mootopia.

I see Spurs players all the time: Bonner at a Greatclips (lol), Mahinmi at La Cantera Best Buy, Iceman on my flight back from Vegas to SA, Elson at Silo Stone Oak, etc etc

Just say some combo of "Hey Whi-Whi, we're huge fans, great job in the Finals and good luck next season, keep up the hard work man!" as you are walking by. Or maybe don't say anything, just do the Hand symbol, he would dig that.

Stars will recognize the respect and be cooler, might even offer a pic if you come at them like a regular person.

When I saw Iceman, I just smiled and said "Ice!?" at the bag claim after we landed, he audibly chuckled, grabbed his golf bag off the carousel, and we nodded and I walked on by. People were hassling him the whole flight taking pics and walking up to his seat to talk, flashes from cameras every 5 secs (it was a night flight) he's on a plane with no where to hide, must've felt like a 2 hour publicity stunt, that shit exhausts a Star that just wants to relax on the way home from a golf trip to Vegas.

2centsworth
10-15-2014, 07:33 PM
If you don't like your parenting being questioned then don't bring it up in a public forum.

You are doing her ZERO favors by carrying on like this. She is going to grow up and be a self entitled twat the rest of us have to deal with because instead of teaching her to accept failure and rejection, learn from it and even benefit, you are going to show her how to be a self entitled twit through your own actions. Bravo.
Ever heard of heuristics? Total waste of time to try to deprogrammed you. Not that you would believe this because it doesn't fit your view of the world, but it was no skin off my daughters back. Anyways, I doubt you would ever speak like that to my face, so why do it online?

RD2191
10-15-2014, 07:34 PM
:corn:

lefty
10-15-2014, 08:03 PM
This thread :lol

tim_duncan_fan
10-15-2014, 08:07 PM
People always think celebrities owe them and their little babies something...

Mugen
10-15-2014, 08:12 PM
Gotta leave the players alone in public unless its a promo appearance. Cmon man, I get it, everyone wants a pic, but at that rate this poor guy's gonna take 45 mins just to grab his mootopia.

I see Spurs players all the time: Bonner at a Greatclips (lol), Mahinmi at La Cantera Best Buy, Iceman on my flight back from Vegas to SA, Elson at Silo Stone Oak, etc etc

Just say some combo of "Hey Whi-Whi, we're huge fans, great job in the Finals and good luck next season, keep up the hard work man!" as you are walking by. Or maybe don't say anything, just do the Hand symbol, he would dig that.

Stars will recognize the respect and be cooler, might even offer a pic if you come at them like a regular person.

When I saw Iceman, I just smiled and said "Ice!?" at the bag claim after we landed, he audibly chuckled, grabbed his golf bag off the carousel, and we nodded and I walked on by. People were hassling him the whole flight taking pics and walking up to his seat to talk, flashes from cameras every 5 secs (it was a night flight) he's on a plane with no where to hide, must've felt like a 2 hour publicity stunt, that shit exhausts a Star that just wants to relax on the way home from a golf trip to Vegas.

Crofl, not sure if serious tbh.

2centsworth
10-15-2014, 08:23 PM
People always think celebrities owe them and their little babies something...
Just exploit the kids with phony photo ops at schools and hospitals. I can picture the dude playing flappy birds while at Santa Rosa "visiting" kids.

Silver&Black
10-15-2014, 08:35 PM
Just exploit the kids with phony photo ops at schools and hospitals. I can picture the dude playing flappy birds while at Santa Rosa "visiting" kids.

OP......

Stop trying to get sympathy from people on this website. You've got a better chance of finding Bigfoot. Just look at it this way...at least you got to see Kawhi today. That's more than I got to see or anybody else on this website got to see. If it makes you feel better...I don't have a Kawhi autograph either. But most of the people on this thread are correct...Kawhi doesn't owe you or your daughter anything. You saw Kawhi Leonard today....anything like an autograph or a picture would of just been a bonus. You and your daughter should be stoked that you at least saw Kiwi today...remember the glass is always half full. Quit talking about what you didn't get...

LoneStarState'sPride
10-15-2014, 08:53 PM
Good way for your daughter to learn how the world works. Maybe now she won't aspire to be a fucking groupie.

Ok, that was mean :lol in truth, though, just leave these guys alone when they're in public. As much joy as they've given us fans, I think the least we can do is let them enjoy their off time without being infringed upon by over eager followers.

mkurts
10-15-2014, 08:53 PM
Oh man ignoring a little girl in a cast who only wants an autograph ~ that is so douchey low ....

or

It was not Kawhi you saw but ninja Ayres in disguise

Mikeanaro
10-15-2014, 09:15 PM
This guy and his little girl were luckier than OP... thats life.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByZoRtSCYAAymTT.jpg:large

Embedded
10-15-2014, 09:21 PM
Haaahgaghahga

ceperez
10-15-2014, 09:26 PM
This guy and his little girl were luckier than OP... thats life.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByZoRtSCYAAymTT.jpg:large

Uh.... isn't this Josh Davis?

Mikeanaro
10-15-2014, 09:53 PM
Uh.... isn't this Josh Davis?
Technically yes he is but dont tell them.

Chinook
10-15-2014, 09:57 PM
Davis' face is hilarious in that pic.

pgardn
10-15-2014, 10:06 PM
For Parker haters:

I was helping coach a girls AAU team away in a Tourney in California. Coming back, stop over in Phoenix, there is Parker sitting all alone in the terminal peacefully listening to music headphones on. So here we go, I'm holding back a stampede and the parents are telling me to release the Krackens. So I release the kids and just head down the other way. He signed all autographs and took pictures once he found out the team was from SA. Parents and kids elated and I'm the bad guy.

Fck you Parker. I'm hated and with good cause.

Biernutz
10-15-2014, 10:56 PM
Are you sure it was Kawhi? was he wearing #2......Could it have been Spurs player Johsua Davis who looks like Kawhi?

phxspurfan
10-15-2014, 11:21 PM

He hates random attention. Duh

10-15-2014, 11:23 PM
At least he didn't take her to prom.

manu2timdynasty
10-15-2014, 11:25 PM
I forgot about the eye infection. I was told the young hot latina girl was doing all the shopping and kawhi was telling her what to get. Was told to me that he was bossing around a Mexican chick:) Makes sense. I would have come across as the ahole probably.

Yes, and it also makes sense he said no to the picture.

tmtcsc
10-15-2014, 11:26 PM
Honestly, I'd have been disappointed if that happened to my kid too. But that being said, some guys just don't like attention and Kawhi doesn't come off as very approachable. Meh, he's a kid himself with little social skills.

HI-FI
10-16-2014, 01:47 AM
Honestly, I'd have been disappointed if that happened to my kid too. But that being said, some guys just don't like attention and Kawhi doesn't come off as very approachable. Meh, he's a kid himself with little social skills.
this (also still the best current sig).

sometimes I wonder if he's a bit autistic, he acts a lot like my brother who even said the same thing. those types are very detached and tend to focus on whatever their outlet is, which fortunately for Spursfan, it's basketball for Kawhi. or maybe he's simply in a bad mood often or wasn't in a people mood that day. who knows, i wouldn't be shocked if we hear stories like this again.
i can't blame parents for being disappointed, especially if their kid is on crutches, but can't argue with what he's brought to the team since being here.

Venti Quattro
10-16-2014, 02:04 AM
:lol :lol :lol

jag
10-16-2014, 02:12 AM
I would have told him to not be such a pick

I would of had words with any of those [guys]

Don't be afraid to speak up bro.

Anyways, I doubt you would ever speak like that to my face, so why do it online?

:lol

Here we have a classic example of 40+ year old guy who started lifting weights at his local gym (about a month ago) and has that irrational confidence sky high.

It's the only way to explain someone casually tossing out phrases like "I would have had words" [with a 6'7" black man in peak physical condition], and "bet you wouldn't say that to my face."

He's going to be in line at HEB one day and get salty with the wrong Mexican. After the dude goes open-hand on his face, in front of his daughter, he'll stop coming to ST and saying retarded stuff like "bet you wouldn't say that to my face."

Malik Hairston
10-16-2014, 02:28 AM

Here we have a classic example of 40+ year old guy who started lifting weights at his local gym (about a month ago) and has that irrational confidence sky high.

It's the only way to explain someone casually tossing out phrases like "I would have had words" [with a 6'7" black man in peak physical condition], and "bet you wouldn't say that to my face."

He's going to be in line at HEB one day and get salty with the wrong Mexican. After the dude goes open-hand on his face, in front of his daughter, he'll stop coming to ST and saying retarded stuff like "bet you wouldn't say that to my face."

:lmao, tbh..

Juggity
10-16-2014, 02:28 AM
lmao, get over yourself OP.

Malik Hairston
10-16-2014, 02:32 AM
I wish I didn't idolize athletes when I was younger, tbh..being a player-fan is funny online for trolling purposes, but the sooner you learn not to be emotionally invested in sports, the better off you are..

It's just a form of entertainment..they don't give a fuck about us, nor should they, just like I don't give a fuck about strangers in my everyday life:lol..

Sympathizing and relating to multi-millionaires is virtually impossible, save for few exceptions, tbh..

I understand why OP is mad, though, I don't really blame him for that, nor do I blame Leonard..OP is entitled to be annoyed, just like Kawhi is entitled to decline an autograph/picture..I'm not a parent, but I imagine that it would be difficult to break the news to your kid, especially if she's a spoiled princess type..

Sean Cagney
10-16-2014, 02:35 AM

:lol:lol

mingus
10-16-2014, 03:19 AM
Put yourself in his shoes. It would suck. Getting approached every time you go out into public. I can see where you're coming from and you can just as well put yourself in her shoes. Some players go out of their way (eg David Robinson) with fans and that's awesome. But not everyone is built that way. These players are just people at the end of the day. Some are going to be nicer than others. Not everyone you encounter throughout the day is going to bend over backwards for you. No hard feelings should be lost on that shit.

TheGreatYacht
10-16-2014, 03:36 AM
What if the Latina chick was his side b**** and he don't want any evidence? We all know what happened the last time a Spurs player broke up with a latina... The Messi fanboys keep bitching about him every chance they get

DJR210
10-16-2014, 05:34 AM
It's not a scheduled autograph signing man, be real here. I wouldn't give a shit if you're in a wheelchair with a shit bag, it's a job, and if I was "off the clock" there wouldn't be any posing for pictures.

unforeseen
10-16-2014, 05:50 AM
:lol OP is going to be a Mavs fan now.

DJR210
10-16-2014, 05:51 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

benefactor
10-16-2014, 07:05 AM

50Bestspurever
10-16-2014, 07:09 AM
the name on the front of the jersey is much more important than on the back. i have had some run ins with the spurs and these are just my two cents.
ICE=not enough pens or paper in the room when i met him. Loved signing autographs. Met him as a kid and saw him later as an adult. Nicest guy on the planet. Seemed very genuine.

Willie Anderson and Rod Strickland=very laid backed and very cool. Weren't full of themselves and actually seemed interested in what you had to say (could have been act but who knows)

Mad Max=this was a trip, me and family at Lubys during the week, Max rolls in with at least 4 other guys (no idea who they where) anyways dude and his friends help older people out with their trays to sit down. When we where leaving and checking out, was told by one of the bus boys he took care of all the elderly patrons food tab. dont know if the tab part is true but did see him help alot of those peoples with their trays.

Duncan couldn't be bothered at a Mexican restaurant that me and family where at, but i could care less. dude gave us 5 rings.

Bowen was a dick and that's all i am gonna say. really disappointing oh well, like i said, name on front much more important than name on back. Fuck i forgot one more, met Chuck person, dude is either great actor or real thing. nothing but nice to the people around him.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-16-2014, 07:15 AM

Just saying, the guy owes you no explanation.

Like you said, its HEB. Kawhi is out shopping. That is his personal time. He owes you nothing. If he stopped to give an autograph to everyone who ask, he would never have any personal time to himself.

He just got back from Europe where I am sure he signed a shitload of autographs. The guy just wants to a have a normal time shopping at a grocery store. Its must be nice going places with your family and strangers not harassing you for petty things.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-16-2014, 07:35 AM

I wouldn't be disappointed.

My daughters have met their share of celebrities and pretty much all have taken pictures with them without me or them asking. I tell my daughters, if you let people know what you appreciate about them first, they will be incline to do more for you.

But, these people are just PEOPLE, who happen to get some camera time on TV. I have been to my share of camps and such and never asked or received an Autograph from one Spurs or Cowboys players. My cousin was infatuated with that stuff and kinda of still is. Has a whole room filled with signed Spurs and Cowboys paraphernalia.

But even as a kid, I was always like, why the fuck do I need these guys scribbling down their name for me. 5 years ago, you didn't give a fuck who Kawhi Leonard was. All he is, is a guy who is very good at dribbling a BB, putting into a hoop, shooting the corner 3 and stopping other people from doing it as well.

This thread just shows you how brainwash people are in idolizing other people. What the fuck have these guys ever done for me personally that I would go out of my way and asked them for their signature.

Dverde
10-16-2014, 09:22 AM
Don't forget all the people using their dumb smartphones taking pictures and videos of them anytime they are out in public. Basketball players have it the hardest being so frigging tall. They stand out in a crowd. It's a tough time to be a public figure in the world.

tmtcsc
10-16-2014, 10:04 AM
I wouldn't be disappointed.

It's different for kids. Asking for an autograph is their way of showing respect and appreciation. So when an athlete says "No" to their request, it feels like rejection. So, if I saw my kid getting rejected, I'd feel awful for them - regardless of the circumstances.

I agree with you about autographs though. I've never understood the fascination with getting or having them.

Brazil
10-16-2014, 10:12 AM
It's a tough time to be a public figure in the world.

tough time... cry me a freaking river

dudes get MUSD contracts to play a game, they can deal with pictures and autograph

Seventyniner
10-16-2014, 10:38 AM
smh at the posters conflating autism with just being an introvert

wildchild
10-16-2014, 10:39 AM
Like you said, its HEB. Kawhi is out shopping. That is his personal time. He owes you nothing. If he stopped to give an autograph to everyone who ask, he would never have any personal time to himself.

Don't forget all the people using their dumb smartphones taking pictures and videos of them anytime they are out in public. Basketball players have it the hardest being so frigging tall. They stand out in a crowd. It's a tough time to be a public figure in the world.

http://i.imgur.com/Xw1o3KZl.jpg)

Steak n' Shake, Panera, Chipotle, (HEB OP)...

Sadly people don't know/respect the dividing line between public job and private life.

If he doesn't want to give an autograph/take photos in his personal time, if he wasn't rude or inappropriate, if he's a simple guy who just wants people respect his private life...how can someone blame him?

wildchild
10-16-2014, 10:42 AM
However, we all know Leonard hates kids, just look the pic he strangles kids to death, obviously he's a child killer ...

I would never let my daughter to approach him

http://i.imgur.com/KaySTmtl.jpg

Horry For 3!
10-16-2014, 10:43 AM
I've met Kawhi before and got an autograph. Never had any problems, so probably the eye issue.

mathbzh
10-16-2014, 10:46 AM
It's different for kids. Asking for an autograph is their way of showing respect and appreciation. So when an athlete says "No" to their request, it feels like rejection. So, if I saw my kid getting rejected, I'd feel awful for them - regardless of the circumstances.

I agree with you about autographs though. I've never understood the fascination with getting or having them.
Same for me. I have had only one autograph in my life and I don't even know where it is (somewhere in the basement probably). But in he same situation I would feel bad for my kids. Mad at Kawhi? I don't think so.

cd98
10-16-2014, 11:28 AM
Put yourself in his shoes. It would suck. Getting approached every time you go out into public. I can see where you're coming from and you can just as well put yourself in her shoes. Some players go out of their way (eg David Robinson) with fans and that's awesome. But not everyone is built that way. These players are just people at the end of the day. Some are going to be nicer than others. Not everyone you encounter throughout the day is going to bend over backwards for you. No hard feelings should be lost on that shit.

I do think it's lame to refuse a child asking for a photo, and I also think that if you choose to play in the NBA, you also choose the public lifestyle. That said, we live in a different world where photographs can be e-mailed and altered and get people in all kinds of problems. Maybe there is some kind of Spurs policy on photos? I don't know, but if not, they should make one.

lefty
10-16-2014, 01:15 PM

lefty
10-16-2014, 01:16 PM
OP, FWIW, Kawhi did turn her on

resistanze
10-16-2014, 01:27 PM
"Kawhi turns down my daughter"

8FOR!3
10-16-2014, 01:31 PM
I don't blame Kawhi if that's his thing, as long as he isn't rude about it. One of my buddies that goes to Clemson and I saw Brian Dawkins and another player in the NFL at a bar in Clemson. We waited until they were finished eating and asked if they would take a picture with us and they were cool with it. We figured if they were at a busy bar in Clemson (where former players like Dawkins are considered heroes) then he would most likely not mind the attention. It'd be different if he was out in public just trying to get groceries or something. You've got to realize that some of these guys get recognized every time they leave their house.

Phenomanul
10-16-2014, 01:46 PM
My cousin got a picture with Tim Duncan at a Walgreens about 10 years ago simply because they both happen to like Dungeons and Dragons... My cousin sheepishly approached him with a question about the video game and they proceeded to chat away for the next 5 minutes... to this day, I have no clue about what they were talking about even though I was standing right there... I couldn't even get a basketball related comment in, other than a "Go Spurs, Go!" as we walked away (the off-season after 0.4 :()...

No autograph, or picture for me... just an awesome memory at this point. So while I was very elated about the luck opportunity of meeting and talking with Tim Duncan, I was more content with the fact that he saw us as more than just fans... I recently brought up this anecdotal moment at a family quasi-reunion-of-sorts and apparently my cousin and Duncan have met on a couple of occasions in the online world of D&D as well... (of course her husband gets far more excited than she does about the fact that they are helping Tim's D&D alter ego)...

spurspokesman
10-16-2014, 01:54 PM
I love the "would it be ok to have pictures taken outside of your work?!!" argument. These aren't normal guys. They know what they signed up for and get paid an obscene amount for playing a sport due to fans. While that doesn't mean they deserve to be on display all the time, those expecting to have their cake and eat it too are dumb.

As long as they do plenty of team events and are gracious most of the time in the right settings, I don't mind. But to always say no outside of the "Spurs" arena is just wrong IMO.

I agree. I am a huge spurs fan but i pick my spots when i decide to buy tickets to games. Fans pay a good amount of these guys salaries and are treated like unibombers for admiring a player from there favorite team smh.

10-16-2014, 03:05 PM
Crofl, not sure if serious tbh.chuckled a little bit visualizing someone just walked past kawhi doing the hand symbol lol

exstatic
10-16-2014, 06:48 PM
I do think it's lame to refuse a child asking for a photo, and I also think that if you choose to play in the NBA, you also choose the public lifestyle. That said, we live in a different world where photographs can be e-mailed and altered and get people in all kinds of problems. Maybe there is some kind of Spurs policy on photos? I don't know, but if not, they should make one.
It's never a question of one kid. There are probably 600,000 kids in San Antonio. If he was expected to take photos with any kid, he'd never do anything else.

littlecoyotecoin
10-16-2014, 07:05 PM

This.

But, also, I am angry at Kawhi. When a guy has a chance to do good he should, if it's really not much of a strain. I, for example, have a sort of obsessive/compulsive disorder with a penchant for having things be orderly, and more specifically, symmetrical. I arrange things in this manner at restaurants, on the table, one on the left, one on the right, etc. And, when Kawhi had the chance to appease me in this arena, he totally let me down. If he would have when confronted, just broken her other ankle, I wouldn't be tossing and turning every night since this thread was created. Fuck you, Kawhi. Fuck. you.

Aztecfan03
10-16-2014, 07:26 PM
This.

But, also, I am angry at Kawhi. When a guy has a chance to do good he should, if it's really not much of a strain. I, for example, have a sort of obsessive/compulsive disorder with a penchant for having things be orderly, and more specifically, symmetrical. I arrange things in this manner at restaurants, on the table, one on the left, one on the right, etc. And, when Kawhi had the chance to appease me in this arena, he totally let me down. If he would have when confronted, just broken her other ankle, I wouldn't be tossing and turning every night since this thread was created. Fuck you, Kawhi. Fuck. you.

WHy when he has an eye infection? No one would want photos of themselves out there when they have eye infections. But your last sentence seems like sarcasm so im not sure if you are serious even though most of your post seems serious.

mbass
10-16-2014, 09:15 PM

I've heard that Duncan turns down fans. But Manu will sign for anyone - he is great with the fans and that is why they love him.

Another great Spur is David Robinson - I ran into the team about 20 years ago at the SA airport (before they started taking charters) - DRob was absolutely charming and gracious. I've never forgotten that - he asked if he could put his luggage down and then asked who I wanted the autograph for and put that name on the paper. I told him that he was my favorite player and he smiled a big grin and thanked me - what an absolutely fantastic individual.

SayTown
10-16-2014, 09:28 PM
Kawhi doesnt even talk to Pop, Duncan or most of his teammates why would he talk or take a picture with a stranger

benfti
10-16-2014, 10:23 PM
Patty Mills would have taken the photo, carried her home, and cooked you guys turtles on the bbq.

but that's Patty.

MolaMola790
10-16-2014, 11:08 PM
I've heard that Duncan turns down fans. But Manu will sign for anyone - he is great with the fans and that is why they love him.

Another great Spur is David Robinson - I ran into the team about 20 years ago at the SA airport (before they started taking charters) - DRob was absolutely charming and gracious. I've never forgotten that - he asked if he could put his luggage down and then asked who I wanted the autograph for and put that name on the paper. I told him that he was my favorite player and he smiled a big grin and thanked me - what an absolutely fantastic individual.

that's an awesome story man, I'd love to meet the Admiral. I'd love to meet Timmy too but based on what you're saying I guess I'd be disappointed. For some reason he comes off to me as a guy who would take photos and sign stuff for fans but I guess not

sananspursfan21
10-17-2014, 12:01 AM
Man, you guys are pretty harsh on the OP. I mean, I do agree with the majority, approaching a star is like rolling the dice. I've managed 4-4 on positive experiences with my superstar approaches but I've got the butterflies with the thought of possibly getting denied. It is about how you do it and I've also only asked for an autograph once out of the four times.

You probably shouldn't immediately ask for a picture or an autograph. If you and the guy hit it off, then you feel the situation and maybe you can ask. It's like asking a girl out. She's gonna turn you down immediately if the first words out of your mouth are asking her out. Those stars just want to be treated normal. Just keep as calm as possible and tell them you are a fan and enjoy what they do. That may be hard to convey to a kid but hey, that's what works best from my experience. I haven't been denied yet.

SpurPadre
10-17-2014, 12:30 AM
that's an awesome story man, I'd love to meet the Admiral. I'd love to meet Timmy too but based on what you're saying I guess I'd be disappointed. For some reason he comes off to me as a guy who would take photos and sign stuff for fans but I guess not

TD is no asshole, he simply doesn't buy into "celebrity" hype. He wants to be a normal dude who happens to be one of the GOAT basketball players. Kawhi surely falls in the same boat. They're still class because they don't brag about what they do unlike most athletes. The OP also keeps evading specifics of what Kawhi actually said and how he said it. I'm sure he handled it without being a dick about it.

mingus
10-17-2014, 02:30 AM

And what I'm saying is that he's just a normal dude. We're all jack asses sometimes. We're not always going to do the right thing. Accept it and move on instead of being a cry baby about it and getting hung up on petty shit.

mudyez
10-17-2014, 04:09 AM
Would be weird anyway to see Kawhi whith your daughter on jailbait.com

Knoxxx
10-18-2014, 10:12 AM
Would be weird anyway to see Kawhi whith your daughter on jailbait.com

ohmwrecker
10-18-2014, 10:16 AM
Who gives a fuck? You guys get lathered up over some dumb shit imo.

Bill_Brasky
10-18-2014, 11:03 AM
This.

LarryDavid
10-18-2014, 11:47 AM

Probably should teach your daughter not to approach strangers tbh.

look_at_g_shred
10-18-2014, 11:13 PM
Does this nigga got proof? I call bullshit.

keepinitwill
10-19-2014, 01:40 AM

One word EBOLA. I wouldn't be taking anyone's pen to sign an autograph either.

G-Nob
10-20-2014, 12:22 PM
Why the hell are you making your daughter limp around HEB on crutches anyway? Why not let her stay in the car so she's not sweatin' around while you go in for milk. Sugar K was probably questioning your parenting skills and noted that the girl needed an electric cart more than she needed an autograph. And you're upset about that? Priorities, my man. Priorities.

lefty
10-20-2014, 01:09 PM
Why the hell are you making your daughter limp around HEB on crutches anyway? Why not let her stay in the car so she's not sweatin' around while you go in for milk. Sugar K was probably questioning your parenting skills and noted that the girl needed an electric cart more than she needed an autograph. And you're upset about that? Priorities, my man. Priorities.
Yeah leave a handicapped girl in the car, that way if there is an accident and something happens to her, nobody is gonna question his parenting skills

hater
01-21-2015, 04:11 PM

how did I miss this thread? :lmao

hater
01-21-2015, 04:16 PM
I can picture Kawhi looking down and the ground and saying "nah" while shaking his head and then everyone having an ackward moment :lol

tbh I put myself in they shoes and have to conclude you can't say yes every fucking time. It's like giving out charity to homeless. You do it sometimes and sometime you don't

SpurPadre
01-21-2015, 04:54 PM
I can picture Kawhi looking down and the ground and saying "nah" while shaking his head and then everyone having an ackward moment :lol

tbh I put myself in they shoes and have to conclude you can't say yes every fucking time. It's like giving out charity to homeless. You do it sometimes and sometime you don't

Hey, didn't you hear? He even turned down the President's daughters last week.

cd98
01-21-2015, 05:05 PM
"Kawhi turns down my daughter"

This is why it pays to take a couple of seconds to think about how you title your thread before you hit "submit new thread" button.

DJR210
01-21-2015, 05:15 PM

Coach Pop would have emerged out of the Wine aisle and told you to get over yourself.

A celebrity didn't stop what they were doing and treat your kid to a selfie session and personalized fan experience, better call Human Rights Watch.

It could have been worse

Imagine if it was Kobe

Or maybe don't say anything, just do the Hand symbol, he would dig that.

:lmao so he's choosing his food from the freezer and there's some creepy dude standing behind saying nothing and doing the "hand" sign? :lol

how did I miss this thread? :lmao

Yeah, lots of great shit in this one..it needed a bump

Beaverfuzz
01-21-2015, 05:18 PM
I'm better than OP's daughter. Got his autograph on a 2007 Spurs Championship shirt along with TJ Ford (who was cut right afterward), Bonner, and Danny Ferry. Tricky Dick Jefferson was hanging with the hoodrats and I didn't want his autograph anyway.

So maybe this thread should be titled. "Dick Jefferson turns down SpursTalk poster" :lol

GrandeDavid
01-22-2015, 12:47 PM
Maybe Kawhi should ace the out-of-style cornrows and don the Afro so people wouldn't so readily recognize him.

FkLA
01-22-2015, 01:50 PM
Maybe Kawhi should ace the out-of-style cornrows and don the Afro so people wouldn't so readily recognize him.

http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/z25mRsi.jpg

RD2191
01-22-2015, 02:16 PM
This thread delivers.

Spurs9
01-22-2015, 04:45 PM
http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/z25mRsi.jpg

:lol Ben Wallace

DJR210
01-22-2015, 04:58 PM
This thread delivers.

100%duncan
01-22-2015, 08:02 PM

Silver&Black
07-07-2015, 10:46 PM
BUMP
benefactor (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13284)

@TE

RD2191
07-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Lmao, I knew OP was a scrub when he was trying to smack talk the other day. Never realized it was this vagina.

Splits
07-07-2015, 10:49 PM
Yeah well SAGirl turned down my fuck request, it happens.

RD2191
07-07-2015, 10:54 PM
Yeah well SAGirl (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49524) turned down my fuck request, it happens.
How much did you offer?

dabom
07-07-2015, 10:56 PM
How much did you offer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwIEUflY6YI

dabom
07-07-2015, 10:58 PM
5 bucks

RD2191
07-07-2015, 10:59 PM
Pretty crazy to see Avante actually offer to pay for sex.

Splits
07-07-2015, 11:01 PM
How much did you offer?

My extensive knowledge on how to navigate the trolls on this board.

RD2191
07-07-2015, 11:02 PM
My extensive knowledge on how to navigate the trolls on this board.
Can't believe she would turn that down.

Splits
07-07-2015, 11:03 PM

No, that's cutewizard the Asian girl

dabom
07-07-2015, 11:06 PM
No, that's cutewizard (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19861) the Asian girl

I thought we were talking about cutewizard by accident. :lol

Obi Juan Kenobi
07-07-2015, 11:15 PM
No, that's cutewizard (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19861) the Asian girl

romain.star
07-08-2015, 02:18 AM

well, basically, he owes NBA fans the millions of dollars is making / going to make as a basketball player. No fans = no money for NBA players

Ignignokt
07-08-2015, 10:43 AM
Avante wouldn't turn down your daughter tho

cutewizard
07-08-2015, 10:58 AM

ohhhh, im prettier than that one, eyyyy, hahahaha

(shaking my head,)

Splits
07-08-2015, 11:00 AM
ohhhh, im prettier than that one, eyyyy, hahahaha

(shaking my head,)

:ttiwwp:

dabom
07-08-2015, 12:19 PM
:ttiwwp:

DJR210
07-18-2015, 10:53 PM
:lol missed the bump

Great thread tbh, lot's of :lol's

Mikeanaro
07-18-2015, 11:24 PM
:lol missed the bump

Great thread tbh, lot's of :lol's
This thread could be a great SpursTalk MS Paint moment, too bad I cant draw a picture even to save my life but you can right?.

DJR210
07-18-2015, 11:57 PM
This thread could be a great SpursTalk MS Paint moment, too bad I cant draw a picture even to save my life but you can right?.

Stay tuned tbh..

HarlemHeat37
07-19-2015, 12:14 AM
It's always a better idea to avoid meeting a celebrity you like, tbh..the risk of your perception of them changing forever is better than the temporary moment of importance you feel when they acknowledge you:lol..

I always find it really awkward when I see somebody on IG or FB posting a picture with a celebrity..cringe-worthy, tbh..

Mikeanaro
07-19-2015, 12:17 AM
Stay tuned tbh..
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Yes-Yes-Yes-WWE-Gif.gif

Mikeanaro
07-19-2015, 12:21 AM
It's always a better idea to avoid meeting a celebrity you like, tbh..the risk of your perception of them changing forever is better than the temporary moment of importance you feel when they acknowledge you:lol..

I always find it really awkward when I see somebody on IG or FB posting a picture with a celebrity..cringe-worthy, tbh..
Its better to avoid people you admire they are human beings so things could end in disappointment, they may be something different to what we expect or maybe its a bad day or they are assholes.

DJR210
07-19-2015, 06:26 AM

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn188/DJR210/kl_zpsfdamdiaz.png

dgspursforlife
07-19-2015, 07:29 AM

Splits
07-19-2015, 12:04 PM
No matter how many times I click on page 7, I get page 6.

btw, sorry cutewizard I was drunk.

SPURt
07-19-2015, 12:22 PM
No matter how many times I click on page 7, I get page 6.

btw, sorry cutewizard (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19861) I was drunk.
Now that your sober, why didn't you respond to my request to be your bottom? Is it because you'd rather be a bottom? I figured you'd be a top, but I'm down for whatever lol

Splits
07-19-2015, 12:28 PM
Now that your sober, why didn't you respond to my request to be your bottom? Is it because you'd rather be a bottom? I figured you'd be a top, but I'm down for whatever lol

won't respond until you figure out the difference between your and you're.

SPURt
07-19-2015, 12:44 PM
won't respond until you figure out the difference between your and you're.
Yes!! There's a chance! I understand that you can forgive cute wizards English, but it's all good. I know I'm the under dog so I'll work for it!

2centsworth
07-19-2015, 12:46 PM

This is awesome. :toast

Splits
07-19-2015, 12:49 PM
Yes!! There's a chance! I understand that you can forgive cute wizards English, but it's all good. I know I'm the under dog so I'll work for it!

She's a she.

You're a he.

Q.E.D.

SPURt
07-19-2015, 12:53 PM
She's a she.

You're a he.

Q.E.D.
Alright boo, like that matters wink wink

Splits
07-19-2015, 12:56 PM
Alright boo, like that matters wink wink

I'm not your boo.

cutewizard (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19861) is my boo.

Lay off her.

SPURt
07-19-2015, 01:21 PM
I'm not your boo.

cutewizard (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19861) is my boo.

Lay off her.
Hey boo bear, if I change my avatar to a female will you believe I'm a female? Also, two out of three holes ain't bad, well I got three if you include my colostomy hole.

DJR210
07-19-2015, 01:39 PM
I think it's gonna come down to your weight, SPURt.. do you weigh less than 80 lbs?

Dingle Barry
07-19-2015, 01:41 PM
Haha the pink eye. Exquisite attention to detail.

SPURt
07-19-2015, 02:26 PM
I think it's gonna come down to your weight, SPURt (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49518).. do you weigh less than 80 lbs?
Haha, nah, I'm more of a bear. I like the gym too much to get close to 80 lbs.

Spur|n|Austin
07-19-2015, 02:45 PM
:lol that picture is great

DJR210
07-19-2015, 03:08 PM
:lol that picture is great

Thanks bruh

Mikeanaro
07-19-2015, 07:31 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao
EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:toast

RD2191
06-26-2016, 02:25 AM

I want this as a framed poster.:lol

Obi Juan Kenobi
06-26-2016, 02:33 AM

This is perfect!!! :bobo

DJR210
06-26-2016, 04:35 AM

:lol I can blow it up to centerpiece your living room.. 2 bills and it's yours

$pursDynasty
06-26-2016, 05:51 AM
This is one of my favorite ST threads of all time. Now if someone explain the origin of that silly I met ______ at the grocery store in the _____aisle, ______got dropped and we laughed story.

BatManu20
11-26-2017, 07:56 PM
Curry taking after Kawhi tbh. Cold-blooded

RD2191
11-26-2017, 08:20 PM
Curry taking after Kawhi tbh. Cold-blooded

That's cold but that kid is whack as hell.

Play Boban
11-26-2017, 08:22 PM
:cry

dabom
11-26-2017, 08:31 PM
Dude has 4 autographs and he whines and bitches when he can't get currys, and posts video to undermine curry. :lmao

Good. :tu

dabom
11-26-2017, 08:32 PM
:cry

I see the dedication everyday. Keep it up.

BatManu20
11-27-2017, 12:20 AM
That's cold but that kid is whack as hell.

Stabula
11-27-2017, 06:03 AM
:lol the music

Play Boban
11-27-2017, 02:08 PM
I see the dedication everyday. Keep it up.
:bobo

RD2191
06-04-2019, 12:03 PM

benefactor
06-04-2019, 12:04 PM
Nice bump:lol

Dverde
06-04-2019, 12:09 PM
I’m guessing your daughter was on the Spurs medical staff :rolleyes

FkLA
06-04-2019, 12:37 PM

sup BatStradamus

phxspurfan
06-04-2019, 03:12 PM
solid bump

Gibbz
06-04-2019, 03:40 PM

Best post on ST

Play Boban
06-04-2019, 04:11 PM
This was the beginning of the end tbh.....

DJR210
06-04-2019, 07:49 PM
Best post on ST

I gotta update to New Balance

BatManu20
06-05-2019, 11:18 AM
sup BatStradamus

https://media.tenor.com/images/1da6dab7ce1ea48bfae0079b435858ef/tenor.gif