PDA

View Full Version : If black men are so desirable

m>s
10-16-2014, 12:47 PM
Then why do they commit the most rapes and sex crimes? Why don't the women just want to have sex with them willingly?

lefty
10-16-2014, 12:53 PM
Actually white women want the BBC, but they say they got raped to avoid hurting the black man's feelings

m>s
10-16-2014, 12:58 PM
>bbc
>not a myth

pick 1

djohn2oo8
10-16-2014, 01:02 PM
Most rapists are white
https://rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-offenders

/thread

lefty
10-16-2014, 01:14 PM
Most rapists are white
https://rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-offenders

/thread
http://media3.giphy.com/media/tROozRfcLZSGQ/giphy.gif

Avante
10-16-2014, 01:18 PM
I once asked my three older sisters about what they thought of black men. They all agreed that they saw them as not knowing shit about women and how to act around them.

Hmmmm?

ChumpDumper
10-16-2014, 01:25 PM
I once asked my three older sisters about what they thought of black men. They all agreed that they saw them as not knowing shit about women and how to act around them.

Hmmmm?So why do you find them so desirable?

lefty
10-16-2014, 01:29 PM

Hmmmm?
They didnt tell you the whole story tbh

Avante
10-16-2014, 01:32 PM
They didnt tell you the whole story tbh

Yes they did. They also mentioned that most black men don't have a good job or know anything.

lefty
10-16-2014, 01:34 PM
Yes they did. They also mentioned that most black men don't have a good job or know anything.
Again

that wasnt the whole story

Avante
10-16-2014, 01:41 PM
Again

that wasnt the whole story

Why act like a fucking idiot?

Stephen A. Smith
10-16-2014, 01:43 PM
My sources tell me it's because the Aryan Brotherhood's appetite for BBC is voracious, rapacious, and damn near insatiable. So they get their sisters and moms to cry rape and get brothers send behind bars. Quite frankly the justice system can barely keep up with their demands for fresh dark meat to suck off.

Malik Hairston
10-16-2014, 01:45 PM
So why do you find them so desirable?

:lol..

Most women don't find hoodrat and bum-ass niggas attractive, tbh, even if they have money/flossin, etc..low-class and ghetto isn't sexy, regardless of race..

However, a successful Black man, especially an athletic/fit type, will slay any woman, tbh, it's just how it is..niggas like Kool(short, African) only get bossy Black women or fat White women, though..

Most successful, real Black men(like Trill) tend to stay within their race and advance it, tbh..I'm a half-breed(not White, though, thankfully, no offense:lol), so I've settled with a White woman, unfortunately, couldn't resist..my kids are going to be part White:(, severely decreases their chances to be pro athletes..

Silver&Black
10-16-2014, 01:59 PM
Most rapists are white

Once again dumbjohn...you need to be educated.

Your website link says that 52% of rapes are done by whites. Yet...you don't understand simple statistics (I know...shocking right).

Whites make up 77.7% of the population. (per Census data) Of course...they're going to make up most of the reported rapes in america. It's the same thing as Kool saying that most crackheads in America are white.

You dumbass people don't understand that most PEOPLE in america are white. They're going to make up the most rapists, murderers, crackheads, weed-smokers, doctors, lawyers, priests, race car drivers...etc. Basically everything. (except football and basketball players of course)

cantthinkofanything
10-16-2014, 01:59 PM

Your website link says that 52% of rapes are done by whites. Yet...you don't understand simple statistics (I know...shocking right).

Whites make up 77.7% of the population. (per Census data) Of course...they're going to make up most of the reported rapes in america. It's the same thing as Kool saying that most crackheads in America are white.

You dumbass people don't understand that most PEOPLE in america are white. They're going to make up the most rapists, murderers, crackheads, weed-smokers, doctors, lawyers, priests, race car drivers...etc. Basically everything. (except football and basketball players of course)

and convicts

Silver&Black
10-16-2014, 02:04 PM
http://en.metapedia.org/m/images/3/39/Rapist_search.jpg

cantthinkofanything
10-16-2014, 02:07 PM
^ that always cracks me up

cantthinkofanything
http://img.fark.net/images/cache/850/r/rY/fark_rYLPNaE3rE-DgNsBSvJ9q3lGHcQ.jpg?t=DlhDXMeQWZ4_LSoHsTnfTg&f=1413777600

djohn2oo8

So you said all that only to agree most rapists are white. Cool.

Chinook
10-16-2014, 02:08 PM
:lol..

Most women don't find hoodrat and bum-ass niggas attractive, tbh, even if they have money/flossin, etc..low-class and ghetto isn't sexy, regardless of race..

However, a successful Black man, especially an athletic/fit type, will slay any woman, tbh, it's just how it is..niggas like Kool(short, African) only get bossy Black women or fat White women, though..

Most successful, real Black men(like Trill) tend to stay within their race and advance it, tbh..I'm a half-breed(not White, though, thankfully, no offense:lol), so I've settled with a White woman, unfortunately, couldn't resist..my kids are going to be part White:(, severely decreases their chances to be pro athletes..

That's why Dirk and KD went with black wives. They're trying to build a legacy.

I agree with the upper part of the post. Competent black men are well sought after, if only because the women are intrigued by the taboo people like M>S perpetuate.

Chinook
10-16-2014, 02:10 PM

77.7 percent? I think that's disingenuous. The census counts Hispanics as white, while that doesn't seem to be the case for crime stats.

Malik Hairston
10-16-2014, 02:10 PM
Ya, there will never be a shortage of White women that are attracted to Black man because of the hatred spewed from their fathers/uncles/brothers/guy friends, etc:lol..

I've learned that White hockey players(here in Canada) really, really hate minorities, for example(the hate itself wasn't surprising, but the level of hate kind of was:lol)..

dirk4mvp
10-16-2014, 02:11 PM
a thread about black dudes and sex crimes. Avante is beside himself.

djohn2oo8
10-16-2014, 02:11 PM
77.7 percent? I think that's disingenuous. The census counts Hispanics as white, while that doesn't seem to be the case for crime stats.

It said 52% in the link.

Chinook
10-16-2014, 02:13 PM
It said 52% in the link.

I'm agreeing with your point. I was referring to S&B's rebuttal.

Silver&Black
10-16-2014, 02:16 PM

I know...math.....it's waaaaaaaay over your head.

djohn2oo8
10-16-2014, 02:25 PM
I know...math.....it's waaaaaaaay over your head.

Lol so you agree most are white?

Avante
10-16-2014, 02:28 PM
White women want a guy who has some substance, a good job and knows about things. Black guys simply don't match up.

Silver&Black
10-16-2014, 02:31 PM
I'm agreeing with your point. I was referring to S&B's rebuttal.

Well what % is believable to you? Everything I've read says over 70%. And that doesn't include hispanics twice.

My point is this...whites make up most of the people in America. (Well over the 52%....listed in djohn's link) To say that "whites make up the most rapists"....well no shit. Most types of people in America (both good and bad) is going to be made up of majority whites. It's only because they make up the vast majority of people in the united states.

Trill Clinton
10-16-2014, 02:36 PM
White women want a guy who has some substance, a good job and knows about things. Black guys simply don't match up.

and black men just want to fucc and dip...in college the white girls were the easiest, word. is this your sister by the way?

http://i.imgur.com/HQI0noD.gif

Avante
10-16-2014, 02:40 PM
and black men just want to fucc and dip...in college the white girls were the easiest, word. is this your sister by the way?

My sisters were into guys who had some smarts and $$$$. Weren't into being grunted at and McDonalds.

Silver&Black
10-16-2014, 02:44 PM
Lol so you agree most are white?

Of course I agree that most rapists are white. Just the same as I said earlier...most crackheads, weed-smokers, judges, police officers, race car drivers, engineers, murderers, priests, pedos, lawyers, doctors, computer technicians, bible salesmen, sports fans, hockey players, assembly line workers, farmers, sex offenders, thiefs, CEOs, Millionaires, Billionaires,..................................... .................................................. ...............................are white.

mrsmaalox
10-16-2014, 02:54 PM
:lol

ohmwrecker
10-16-2014, 03:12 PM

That girl's poor father must be humiliated.

Trill Clinton
10-16-2014, 03:15 PM
My sisters were into guys who had some smarts and $$$$. Weren't into being grunted at and McDonalds.

http://i59.tinypic.com/154jd3l.jpgis this her?

http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad289/bhilde1/whitelust_zpsxfike7dk.gif (http://s944.photobucket.com/user/bhilde1/media/whitelust_zpsxfike7dk.gif.html)

m>s
10-16-2014, 03:16 PM
My sources tell me it's because the Aryan Brotherhood's appetite for BBC is voracious, rapacious, and damn near insatiable. So they get their sisters and moms to cry rape and get brothers send behind bars. Quite frankly the justice system can barely keep up with their demands for fresh dark meat to suck off.
Mono- chill.

m>s
10-16-2014, 03:17 PM
Nig nog doesn't understand math and statistics

Avante
10-16-2014, 03:23 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/154jd3l.jpgis this her?

http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad289/bhilde1/whitelust_zpsxfike7dk.gif (http://s944.photobucket.com/user/bhilde1/media/whitelust_zpsxfike7dk.gif.html)

Trill save that silly shit for the Blakes/CN's ok? I like blacks, have a ton of black friends with my best friend being black, let's just not play stupid ass games ok man? You know as well as I do "most" black cats don't make that big $$$ and aren't all that into knowing much. Cool the bullshit, ok?

And I was talking about my "three" sisters, ok?

ohmwrecker
10-16-2014, 03:25 PM
Has Judy ever banged your black best friend, Avante?

RD2191
10-16-2014, 03:34 PM

:bobo

Avante
10-16-2014, 03:39 PM
Has Judy ever banged your black best friend, Avante?

Just because your mom was known as...Miss Hole... at the juke joints, not everyone had a whore in the family.

xmas1997
10-16-2014, 03:41 PM
From what I have heard from the most desirable women, black aren't, they are tolerated.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Just because your mom was known as...Miss Hole... at the juke joints, not everyone had a whore in the family.

Just answer the question, numbnuts. You know she's at least fantasized about it.

Avante
10-16-2014, 03:57 PM
Just answer the question, numbnuts. You know she's at least fantasized about it.

So how did it feel walking in on your mom and Bubba with her screaming....OH BUBBA! BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BUBBA! Look what it did to you, made an idiot out of you.

Silver&Black
10-16-2014, 03:57 PM
Nig nog doesn't understand math and statistics

Fuck you m>s...you're a waste of human skin. You're a disgrace to white people everywhere. You talk all this shit but you aren't going to do a gotdamn thing. Everything I said about black people who commit a disproportionate amount of the crime is not meant to be racist. It's just fact. Same as white men can't jump or dance...Asians are good at math...etc. Some stereotypes are true....

But I despise you and everything you and your hitler loving ass stands for. On your so called day of the rope....send me a PM. We'll meet up and I'll kill you with my bare hands....you nazi loving fuck.

:lol Aryans
:lol Superior race
:lol WWI
:lol WWII
:lol 0-2

benefactor
10-16-2014, 03:58 PM
:lol Trill going in on Avante

ohmwrecker
10-16-2014, 03:59 PM
So how did it feel walking in on your mom and Bubba with her screaming....OH BUBBA! BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BUBBA! Look what it did to you, made an idiot out of you.

That didn't make any sense, but I have obviously struck a chord here. Is that why you never leave the house? Would you trust Judy and your friend to be alone together?

Chinook
10-16-2014, 04:02 PM
No one on ST brings people together like Avante.

Avante
10-16-2014, 04:04 PM
That didn't make any sense, but I have obviously struck a chord here. Is that why you never leave the house? Would you trust Judy and your friend to be alone together?

It made total sense you're just too stupid. So how did it feel growing up with a whore for a mom?

Chinook
10-16-2014, 04:05 PM
Well what % is believable to you? Everything I've read says over 70%. And that doesn't include hispanics twice.

My point is this...whites make up most of the people in America. (Well over the 52%....listed in djohn's link) To say that "whites make up the most rapists"....well no shit. Most types of people in America (both good and bad) is going to be made up of majority whites. It's only because they make up the vast majority of people in the united states.

It's not a bad take. I don't believe white people are anywhere near 70 percent nowadays, but that's relatively incidental.

It's possible that the statements, "If you pulled a random rapist out of a hat, he'll most likely be white," and "If you pull a random black man out of a hat, he's more likely to be a rapist than if you pulled a random white person out of a hat," are both true, and they both have their uses.

benefactor
10-16-2014, 04:05 PM
I like blacks, have a ton of black friends with my best friend being black
Of course you do. You are far too fat to please Judy anymore. I'm sure your friend brings Jamal and Reginald over with him too. Do they let you watch or force you listen to the moaning from the other room while you post on ST?

ohmwrecker
10-16-2014, 04:09 PM
It made total sense you're just too stupid. So how did it feel growing up with a whore for a mom?

Stop dodging the question, fatso. You know Judy is tired of your flabby, flaccid body crawling on top of her. She's got to be aching to get fucked proper.

Avante
10-16-2014, 04:10 PM
Of course you do. You are far too fat to please Judy anymore. I'm sure your friend brings Jamal and Reginald over with him too. Do they let you watch or force you listen to the moaning from the other room while you post on ST?

Little man, why this need to dwell in total fantasies? Are you really this far gone?

Why do you struggle so with big guy here an x-footballer/tracksters who likes to stay in shape? You act like that's a Martian. All my froends were x-jocks and also into staying in shape.

Little man, grow the fuck up,ok?

m>s
10-16-2014, 04:11 PM
Fuck you m>s...you're a waste of human skin. You're a disgrace to white people everywhere. You talk all this shit but you aren't going to do a gotdamn thing. Everything I said about black people who commit a disproportionate amount of the crime is not meant to be racist. It's just fact. Same as white men can't jump or dance...Asians are good at math...etc. Some stereotypes are true....

But I despise you and everything you and your hitler loving ass stands for. On your so called day of the rope....send me a PM. We'll meet up and I'll kill you with my bare hands....you nazi loving fuck.

:lol Aryans
:lol Superior race
:lol WWI
:lol WWII
:lol 0-2
>implying the n!gger masses won't rob and myrder you along the way before you ever got there

youre like all this white women who racemix and end up dead..you'll deserve what you get

RD2191
10-16-2014, 04:11 PM
:lmao

Infinite_limit
10-16-2014, 04:12 PM
Ya, there will never be a shortage of White women that are attracted to Black man because of the hatred spewed from their fathers/uncles/brothers/guy friends, etc:lol..

I've learned that White hockey players(here in Canada) really, really hate minorities, for example(the hate itself wasn't surprising, but the level of hate kind of was:lol)..
"I want to spite my father" is severely overstated. A girl is far more likely to bring a Black male home if "my Daddy doesn't care" and especially if he is a Sports fanatic

Which is why you are far more likely to see Black-White IR couples in California than the South.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2014, 04:12 PM
Little man, why this need to dwell in total fantasies? Are you really this far gone?

Why do you struggle so with big guy here an x-footballer/tracksters who likes to stay in shape? You act like that's a Martian. All my froends were x-jocks and also into staying in shape.

Little man, grow the fuck up,ok?

So, Judy is in to gangbangs?

Avante
10-16-2014, 04:13 PM
Stop dodging the question, fatso. You know Judy is tired of your flabby, flaccid body crawling on top of her. She's got to be aching to get fucked proper.

This isn't about me slugger, it's about those nights you laid in the bed listening to your bitch mom moaning and groaning as Blind Willie and the band took turns. I can see why you act like you do, that must have sucked, yep just like mama did.

benefactor
10-16-2014, 04:14 PM
So, Judy is in to gangbangs?
He basically confirmed it tbh.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2014, 04:15 PM
This isn't about me slugger, it's about those nights you laid in the bed listening to your moaning and groaning as Blind Willie and the band took turns. I can see why you act like you do, that must have sucked, yep just like mama did.

Wow. You are obviously stressed over this. I'm sorry I opened the wound, man. I was just horsing around. I didn't know that Judy had the jungle fever so hard.

Avante
10-16-2014, 04:20 PM
Wow. You are obviously stressed over this. I'm sorry I opened the wound, man. I was just horsing around. I didn't know that Judy had the jungle fever so hard.

I;m not the one talking about somebodys family ya sick shit. I can only guess you came from that sort of back ground. Judy is a classy lady it's pretty obvious only some bitch could spawn a freak like you.

TheSanityAnnex
10-16-2014, 04:22 PM
Judy is obviously getting black cocked while Avante spends all day on the internet.

Silver&Black
10-16-2014, 04:24 PM
>implying the n!gger masses won't rob and myrder you along the way before you ever got there

youre like all this white women who racemix and end up dead..you'll deserve what you get

Just remember....when the day of the rope comes....PM me first. You faggot....

ohmwrecker
10-16-2014, 04:26 PM
I;m not the one talking about somebodys family ya sick shit. I can only guess you came from that sort of back ground. Judy is a classy lady it's pretty obvious only some bitch could spawn a freak like you.

Dude, I'm sorry. I had no idea. I can only imagine how much that hurts. Not being able to satisfy a wildcat like Judy and having to sit in your rec room listening to blues records while some mandingo is seeding your lady's fertile flower like a cottonfield.

benefactor
10-16-2014, 04:26 PM
Judy is obviously getting black cocked while Avante spends all day on the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fBjbkOHsj0

Silver&Black
10-16-2014, 04:30 PM
It's not a bad take. I don't believe white people are anywhere near 70 percent nowadays, but that's relatively incidental.

It's possible that the statements, "If you pulled a random rapist out of a hat, he'll most likely be white," and "If you pull a random black man out of a hat, he's more likely to be a rapist than if you pulled a random white person out of a hat," are both true, and they both have their uses.

Well said. And you may be correct...70% might be too high of a number. I'm just going off of statistics on the internet...of course I don't have the time to count every single person in America and ask them their ethnic background. But, the number is well above the 52% mentioned.....that's a fact.

Avante
10-16-2014, 04:30 PM

Little man, as everyone knows Judy owns a daycare business, she's out there right now as she is mon-fri with a room full of kids.

Sheesh~~~~

m>s
10-16-2014, 04:31 PM
Just remember....when the day of the rope comes....PM me first. You faggot....

Ohh we've got a real edgelord over here. It takes a special kind if retard to get to buttflustered to make death threats online. I'll tell you what, we don't even have to wait for ebola apocalypse. You show your little head anywhere around here I'll put you out of your fucking misery.

Avante
Dude, I'm sorry. I had no idea. I can only imagine how much that hurts. Not being able to satisfy a wildcat like Judy and having to sit in your rec room listening to blues records while some mandingo is seeding your lady's fertile flower like a cottonfield.

Watching your mom taking it in the ass totally fucked you up didn't it faggot?

Infinite_limit
IMO classic white population in the USA is down to 55%

ohmwrecker
10-16-2014, 04:32 PM
Little man, as everyone knows Judy owns a daycare business, she's out there right now as she is mon-fri with a room full of kids.

Sheesh~~~~

You can't be sure what she's doing right now and it's killing you tbh. What a horrible thing to go through. I feel for ya, man.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2014, 04:34 PM
Watching your mom taking it in the ass totally fucked you up didn't it faggot?

Stop deflecting and deal with your problems like a man.

Silver&Black
10-16-2014, 04:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fBjbkOHsj0

AkUJnmf6po4

Silver&Black
10-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Ohh we've got a real edgelord over here. It takes a special kind if retard to get to buttflustered to make death threats online. I'll tell you what, we don't even have to wait for ebola apocalypse. You show your little head anywhere around here I'll put you out of your fucking misery.

waste of human skin.....the world would be a better place without all of your blind hatred. I don't hate everything like you...I just hate you.

Remember...PM me first...o.k.???

Avante
10-16-2014, 04:43 PM
You can't be sure what she's doing right now and it's killing you tbh. What a horrible thing to go through. I feel for ya, man.

Dude, do you know what a daycare business even is?

I knew you were an idiot but, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
10-16-2014, 04:45 PM
Stop deflecting and deal with your problems like a man.

You're the one on here having some need to talk like a 13 year old with no respect for anyones family because ya don't know any better. I do pity you little man.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2014, 04:55 PM
What a shame...

Avante
10-16-2014, 04:57 PM
What a shame...

There is a God, because after Sunday your sickness won't be around for 90 days.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2014, 04:59 PM
There is a God, because after Sunday your sickness won't be around for 90 days.

Maybe so.

Avante
10-16-2014, 05:05 PM
Maybe so.

Let's make sure you get this, ok?

If the Ravens win the game you are gone for 90 days.

If the Falcons win the game I'm gone for 90 days.

You got that, right?

When does someone tell this idiot how badly he is getting abused?

m>s
10-16-2014, 05:28 PM
waste of human skin.....the world would be a better place without all of your blind hatred. I don't hate everything like you...I just hate you.

Remember...PM me first...o.k.???
I like your avatar in tribute to me, it's cute. You don't hate me, you hate that I'm right. You're a weakling in denial, I see your type all the time.

TheSanityAnnex
10-16-2014, 05:30 PM

Sheesh~~~~
It's sad at your old age you haven't made enough money to support Judy and she has to continue working to pay the bills.

Koolaid_Man
10-16-2014, 05:31 PM
It's sad at your old age you haven't made enough money to support Judy and she has to continue working to pay the bills.

Imma hit you up in PM pretty soon we need to get together on that land deal....I'm close to getting a connect

Avante
10-16-2014, 05:34 PM

Then there's always reality, it was her idea that I retire. And she loves what she does, loves it. She also teaches Sunday school and works with kids at the schools for free.

Little man, I know it's cute for you to act like a fucking moron in hiding, ok? But we are totally set as far as $$$$$ goes and Judy doesn't have to work.....ok faggot?

Biernutz
10-16-2014, 05:36 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/obama/00h0h_dm4wcH1TPvb_600x450-1.jpg

TheSanityAnnex
10-16-2014, 05:38 PM
Imma hit you up in PM pretty soon we need to get together on that land deal....I'm close to getting a connect

I'm sitting on 10 acres right now with a year left before it's certified organic. Nice piece of property.

AlexJones
10-16-2014, 05:41 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/obama/00h0h_dm4wcH1TPvb_600x450-1.jpg

^ damaged goods. And deservedly so for a race traitor

TheSanityAnnex
10-16-2014, 05:41 PM
Then there's always reality, it was her idea that I retire. And she loves what she does, loves it. She also teaches Sunday school and works with kids at the schools for free.

Little man, I know it's cute for you to act like a fucking moron in hiding, ok? But we are totally set as far as $$$$$ goes and Judy doesn't have to work.....ok faggot?

If she didn't have to work she wouldn't charge people for daycare, she would volunteer all of her time to helping children for free. Judy seems like a woman with a big heart, it's too bad your shitty planning for retirement is holding her back from sharing her true gifts with the world.

Clipper Nation
10-16-2014, 05:46 PM
Wonder who likes BBC more: Avante, or Judy :lol

Avante
If she didn't have to work she wouldn't charge people for daycare, she would volunteer all of her time to helping children for free. Judy seems like a woman with a big heart, it's too bad your shitty planning for retirement is holding her back from sharing her true gifts with the world.

I'll go slow...

She has to have a helper once she gets over 8 kids, she has 12. She also has to feed them and buy things. Now think idiot!

Silver&Black
I like your avatar in tribute to me, it's cute. You don't hate me, you hate that I'm right. You're a weakling in denial, I see your type all the time.

It's not a tribute...I've always had pictures of Cartman as my avatar. And the way I see it....it's more like showing how much I despise/loathe you. I find Hitler to be one of the worst human beings that has ever walked the Earth. And right now in hell I hope a bunch of big dicked demons are gang-raping his ass. You talk about how his economic policies were so great....and how he brought stability to the German people....yet you leave out the fact that he was responsible for the killing of millions of people just because he deemed them unfit. Dude was a monster...not someone who should be admired. Yet, somehow in your warped/twisted mind you admire the man.....

And before you go on to tell me that Christians were responsible for the killing of millions too.....I'm not gonna argue that. What they did was no better imo.

Avante
10-16-2014, 05:48 PM
Wonder who likes BBC more: Avante, or Judy :lol

Little man, do something else besides...me...ok? If you knew anything and were interesting, cool, but you know nothing and are boring, alright?

Here I am a Niner fan who could take you to school on your Chargers, that just ain't right.

Clipper Nation
10-16-2014, 05:50 PM
Little man, do something else besides...me...ok? If you knew anything and were interesting, cool, but you know nothing and are boring, alright?

Here I am a Niner fan who could take you to school on your Chargers, that just ain't right.
It's a legitimate question, fatass....

Avante
10-16-2014, 05:53 PM
It's a legitimate question, fatass....

Never seen a worst case of Avante-itist in my life, wow~~~ Little man, go bug those more on your level, ok? You know those who think the Chargers just started playing in 2000...ok? I'm simply on another level and it should be obvious.

Now scram ya little faggot.

Clipper Nation
10-16-2014, 05:55 PM
Never seen a worst case of Avante-itist in my life, wow~~~ Little man, go bug those more on your level, ok? You know those who think the Chargers just started playing in 2000...ok? I'm simply on another level and it should be obvious.

Now scram ya little faggot.
You think the Chargers started in 2003 when your mancrush Lorenzo Neal joined the team :lol

Avante
10-16-2014, 05:59 PM
You think the Chargers started in 2003 when your mancrush Lorenzo Neal joined the team :lol

Dude, I saw Neal play and wrestle while he was still at Lemoore High School, his uncle Wilie** a good friend of mine. I also saw him play for Fresno State and the Saints. Have talked to him a half dozen times or so. So why make shit up especially since I've talked about Paul Lowe/Keith Lincoln/Tobin Rote/Lance Alworth many times?

Nobody should be this fucking dumb.

** Willie ran on the same 4x1 teams with the great Tommie Smith while at Lemoore HS, I know..."who?"

benefactor
10-16-2014, 06:17 PM
Little man, do something else besides...me...ok?
Well with that endless black dong rotation you have your schedule is pretty well booked. There's really no time for anyone else to do you tbh.

SupremeGuy
10-16-2014, 06:19 PM
I wonder how it makes trill feel that avante is so into that black cock, tbh. :lol

AlexJones
10-16-2014, 07:37 PM

Some of us Western Canadians would like to exterminate the Asian race... from the road at least.

Trill Clinton
10-16-2014, 07:52 PM
I wonder how it makes trill feel that avante is so into that black cock, tbh. :lol

http://i57.tinypic.com/op7ewk.png no homo, breh

Franklin
10-16-2014, 08:49 PM
blacks ain't the right guys to get married to, but just the ones that most white women want to have fun with tbh. They don't wanna be the wives of nigs but still want to get fucked by them while their white husbands are not at home.

Thebesteva
10-16-2014, 09:34 PM
Oh can we all stop cracking up white women as anything special? They're one of the top whores out of all the female races. Like its a big fucking accomplishment getting a white girl in bed. :lol

Also, how many times do you see these regular looking black dudes on Maury Povich with a feedlot cow testing to see if the baby is his? These dudes are rarely cracking hot girls, but I do see it in Hollywood, and I chalk it up as bad parenting

Biernutz
10-16-2014, 09:55 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/obama/black_zps36fc3dc9.jpg

lefty
10-16-2014, 11:30 PM
Read John Persons comics

Truth bombs in every panel

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 07:13 PM

:lmao

Silver&Black
10-18-2014, 01:42 AM
Oh can we all stop cracking up white women as anything special? They're one of the top whores out of all the female races. Like its a big fucking accomplishment getting a white girl in bed. :lol

Also, how many times do you see these regular looking black dudes on Maury Povich with a feedlot cow testing to see if the baby is his? These dudes are rarely cracking hot girls, but I do see it in Hollywood, and I chalk it up as bad parenting

http://31.media.tumblr.com/e71210e362038db22c08053bef6cddfd/tumblr_n07nut5djP1spdt2jo1_400.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/bea3dbcb5c7d279ef08ae0281ffcde3d/tumblr_n07nut5djP1spdt2jo2_400.gif

Infinite_limit
10-18-2014, 02:24 PM
blacks ain't the right guys to get married to, but just the ones that most white women want to have fun with tbh. They don't wanna be the wives of nigs but still want to get fucked by them while their white husbands are not at home.
White women are far more likely to bed with a brown guy. Higher probability of having an accent/being exotic, less likely to have STD, less likely to violently harm, less likely to have a drug problem

Girls that lust over black men are usually into slave and/or rape type of Sex.

Gorgeous woman is more likely to bed with an African than American-black.

DMC
10-18-2014, 07:53 PM

lol like you ever spent a day in a college.

DMC
10-18-2014, 07:56 PM

This is true. In Hollywood it's not about parenting, it's about image. They want to be with someone who has a following, and black athletes have followings. White girls prefer popularity, good or bad, over anything elsePERIOD.

DMC
10-18-2014, 07:57 PM
http://img.qz.com/2013/11/ethnic-preferences2.png?w=1024

This study shows conclusively that blacks are undesirable for dating by all races including their own. Black women fare the worst, even black men don't like them. Black men were just ahead of them, because black women at least feel some sense of solidarity.

The two hottest categories are white men and Asian women.

m>s
10-18-2014, 08:52 PM
White woman actually racemix less than white men or any other race/gender combination

spurraider21
10-18-2014, 09:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc&feature=youtu.be

Bill_Brasky
10-18-2014, 09:48 PM
http://img.qz.com/2013/11/ethnic-preferences2.png?w=1024

This study shows conclusively that blacks are undesirable for dating by all races including their own. Black women fare the worst, even black men don't like them. Black men were just ahead of them, because black women at least feel some sense of solidarity.

The two hottest categories are white men and Asian women.

whoever did that study needs some pussy imo

Silver&Black
10-18-2014, 11:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuI6GTY9eVc&feature=youtu.be

Math...you know I love it.
Dude where do you find shit like this???

"Redheads, strippers, girls named Tiffany" LOL LOL LOL LOL
"Unicorn zone" LOL LOL LOL
"Prob talking to a dude" LOL LOL LOL

Silver&Black
^
And please tell me this guy has more vids on youtube......

Franklin
Agree, white women are all liable to bed with guys who have foreign/exotic accents, for some odd reason. too bad I already speak english so fluently I don't have no foreign accent at all :cry

The Reckoning
10-18-2014, 11:19 PM
whoever did that study needs some pussy imo

just some guy with yellow fever tbh

DeadlyDynasty
10-19-2014, 05:43 AM

We'll meet up and I'll kill you with my bare hands
Reported to the Bureau

~O~
10-19-2014, 07:53 AM
http://en.metapedia.org/m/images/3/39/Rapist_search.jpg

Tearing up....

benefactor
10-19-2014, 08:16 AM
"Redheads, strippers, girls named Tiffany" LOL LOL LOL LOL

Never, ever date a Tiffany or Brittany. They are guaranteed to have a personality disorder.