PDA

View Full Version : Avante

Avante
10-16-2014, 06:19 PM
Since everyone is so worried about Avante...

I worked in the insurance business for about five years, which was how long it took to get your renewals if you were to quit. Which I did, I worked in that biz from 73-78, have been getting renewals ever since, that would be 37% of the original premium.

Then I was a foreman at an olive company for 21 years, then a foreman at the largest cheese plant in the world for 12 years. That's 33 years in the same union.

Judy was the daycare director at the largest church in town, but because of poltics she decided to work at home. So we bought a home with a room that had been used for a daycare business.

Being now retired we have 30 years of savings and make around 75 a year. Those renewals, pension, SS and daycare.

I know, reality sucks on the intenet it's far more fun to fuck around in a fantasy world.

I am the real deal when it comes to my interests as I showed everyone with the pictures, yes I use that bench press, no it's not some ornament, hahahahaha!!!!!!!

I talked about those Navy days because of how wrong it was to put young men in that situation. I should have known better.

Reck
10-16-2014, 06:56 PM

I worked in the insurance business for about five years, which was how long it took to get your renewals if you were to quit. Which I did, I worked in that biz from 73-78, have been getting renewals ever since, that would be 37% of the original premium.

Been in the insurance business is awesome.

Not the most active job there is but very rewarding.

Cant wait to put in some years here for the real money to come in while I sit on my ass getting paid.

Silver&Black
10-16-2014, 07:33 PM
Cant wait to put in some years here for the real money to come in while I sit on my ass getting paid.

That's what my buddy does...he's an insurance claims adjuster. He basically sits on his ass all day and makes a small fortune doing it.

Silver&Black
10-16-2014, 07:34 PM

Then I was a foreman at an olive company for 21 years, then a foreman at the largest cheese plant in the world for 12 years. That's 33 years in the same union.

Judy was the daycare director at the largest church in town, but because of poltics she decided to work at home. So we bought a home with a room that had been used for a daycare business.

Being now retired we have 30 years of savings and make around 75 a year. Those renewals, pension, SS and daycare.

I know, reality sucks on the intenet it's far more fun to fuck around in a fantasy world.

I am the real deal when it comes to my interests as I showed everyone with the pictures, yes I use that bench press, no it's not some ornament, hahahahaha!!!!!!!

I talked about those Navy days because of how wrong it was to put young men in that situation. I should have known better.

"Navy days"....explain.

Leetonidas
10-16-2014, 07:38 PM
So you're saying you raped?

Trill Clinton
10-16-2014, 07:50 PM

http://homework.never-ends.net/wp-content/uploads/zmlVel.gif

thispego
10-16-2014, 08:05 PM
Avante is so much cooler than all you douchebags : lmao

Avante
10-17-2014, 12:06 AM
Been in the insurance business is awesome.

Not the most active job there is but very rewarding.

My brother in law got me in the business he was a district manager. I knew nothing about that renewal situation. Talk about a pleasant surprise.

Avante
10-17-2014, 12:09 AM
"Navy days"....explain.

My dad and his dad were in the Navy, I grew up wanting to sail the seas. So at 19 I joined up, lucky for me the Viet Nam war was going on so I was over there two of my four years. It was six there then six at port. Loved the travel and the things/places I saw but hated the military bullshit. I recommend it for any young man.

Clipper Nation
10-17-2014, 12:25 AM

Bullshit-to-English Translation:

I worked in the male sex business for about five years, which was about as much daily ass pounding and cock swallowing I could take before I had to quit. I worked in that biz from 73-78, have been getting some side work ever since, but only black dicks now.

Then I was a point man for a small time Filipino prostitution ring for 21 years, then a second in charge of the largest ring in the world for 12 years. That's 33 years of money off of underage girls.

Judy was the daycare director at the largest church in town, but because they found out she was sleeping with the preacher and all the deacons she was forced to work at home. So we bought a home with a room that could be used for a daycare/part time prostitution business.

Being almost completely immobile because of 30 years of poor health choices, I've gained only around 75lbs this year. Hard to cut back on those ding dongs, stuffed crust pizzas, deep fried Twinkies and cans and cans of whipped cream straight from the nozzle.

I know, my reality sucks so it's far more fun to be on the internet and fuck around in a fantasy world.

I am the real deal when it comes to my fake interests as I showed everyone with the pictures, yes I've never used that bench press, it's just some ornament, hahahahaha!!!!!!!

I talked about those Navy days because putting those young men in that situation got my career started. I should have known some of them better. They could've worked for me.

Avante
10-17-2014, 12:38 AM
That was weak and badly done.

Avante
10-17-2014, 12:51 AM
How come we have so many here who depend on everyone else to haul them around? Never seen so many uncreative leechs in one place before.

Pull your weight leechs,ok?

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 12:55 AM
Don't know about you but I have two homos following me around and even though I have them on ignore, their initials are "c" and "a".
I own them!
:lmao

Avante
10-17-2014, 01:00 AM
Don't know about you but I have two homos following me around and even though I have them on ignore, their initials are "c" and "a".
I own them!

I have about 4/5 little freaks who the minute they click on they look for me. They were all out of that same shitty batch...

never/rarely post threads
lack intelligence
lack creativity
only come here to bug the grown ups
yep, faggots

anakha
10-17-2014, 01:03 AM
Watch out Avante, the old man might turn on you again. :lmao

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 01:08 AM
I have about 4/5 little freaks who the minute they click on they look for me. They were all out of that same shitty batch...

never/rarely post threads
lack intelligence
lack creativity
only come here to bug the grown ups
yep, faggots

I've told them both I don't roll the way they do, but the two homos are relentless, like two jilted fags would do.
Guess they are proving what they really are, they should just come out of the closet already. :lmao

Avante
10-17-2014, 01:09 AM
Watch out Avante, the old man might turn on you again. :lmao

He's far more interesting than most here. At least he doesn't act 14 and stupid.

ChumpDumper
10-17-2014, 01:11 AM
He's far more interesting than most here. At least he doesn't act 14 and stupid.Have you not been reading his posts?

Dude faked his death after you told him to not be such a douche.

Avante
10-17-2014, 01:12 AM
I've told them both I don't roll the way they do, but the two homos are relentless, like two jilted fags would do.
Guess they are proving what they really are, they should just come out of the closet already. :lmao

That's part of the show here, and why you/me post here. The little dummies are fucking entertaining, I laugh my ass off at them. Fucking funny!

Don't tell me you don't laugh at the freaks also.

Check it out...

I make football plays, everyone has fun with them. So I play a game where the line was 4 (something like that), Well the game ended on a 4 point win, yep a tie. Dummy comes on....YOU LOST YOU LOST YOU LOST!!!!!!!.....hahahaha!!! Fucking idiot too stupid to know it's a tie when you hit on the number. That's why we have the hook....4.5. That's how funny these little freaks are.

anakha
10-17-2014, 01:13 AM
:lmao too bad he acts more like an abused lover

Faking his death after getting told off goes so much beyond acting '14 and stupid' that it's borderline psycho. :lol

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 01:15 AM
That's part of the show here, and why you/me post here. The little dummies are fucking entertaining, I laugh my ass off at them. Fucking funny!

Don't tell me you don't laugh at the freaks also.

Of course I do, it can't be helped, and I can't even read their posts but it is obvious the way they follow me around making fools of themselves that they are talking about me.
They are totally owned, and it is hilarious as they squirm and jabber.

Avante
10-17-2014, 01:18 AM
:lmao too bad he acts more like an abused lover

Faking his death after getting told off goes so much beyond acting '14 and stupid' that it's borderline psycho. :lol

We're all borderline psycho's here, that's the fun.

Avante
10-17-2014, 01:19 AM
Of course I do, it can't be helped, and I can't even read their posts but it is obvious the way they follow me around making fools of themselves that they are talking about me.

I hear ya and totally agree.

ChumpDumper
10-17-2014, 01:23 AM
I own them!

Do you notice the fags who follow me around to every thread just like the ones who follow you?

And I have them on ignore, yet occasionally see their quotes from others on here.
We own these asswipes, lock, stock, and barrel.

:owned

^^^ :owned ^^^

I own both those two fools, they follow me everywhere, even while I have them on ignore, fools! :lmao

:owned:clap

:clap:corn::owned

Say it a few more times.

:cry Maybe it will come true. :cry

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 01:23 AM
I hear ya and totally agree.

We may have had our differences and methods, but you have to admit, it is really entertaining, especially the more they make fools of themselves trying to get our attention. :lmao

They have made me their Troll God, by their own making and obsession with me.
Now that is truly hilarious!

anakha
10-17-2014, 01:25 AM
We're all borderline psycho's here, that's the fun.

Hardly.

Throwing a hissy fit and faking your own death goes world beyond your usual ST troll job.

The fact that the old man couldn't help himself and came crawling back to ST just proves how unstable he is. :lmao

Avante
10-17-2014, 01:34 AM
We may have had our differences and methods, but you have to admit, it is really entertaining, especially the more they make fools of themselves trying to get our attention. :lmao

They have made me their Troll God, by their own making and obsession with me.
Now that is truly hilarious!

I've always made it very clear I'm working the dummies, I tell them that and they just keep coming. The dummies only come here to bug others, I know this so I play honey....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You also have them swarming around you, ya see they are only here to leech off us/others.

ChumpDumper
10-17-2014, 01:35 AM
I've always made it very clear I'm working the dummies, I tell them that and they just keep coming. The dummies only come here to bug others, I know this so I play honey....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You also have them swarming around you, ya see they are only here to leech off us/others.But all you do is talk about us, then you lose it and beg us to leave you alone.

Then you say you ignore us and were jes trollin.

Makes it all worth it tbh.

Avante
10-17-2014, 01:36 AM
Hardly.

Throwing a hissy fit and faking your own death goes world beyond your usual ST troll job.

The fact that the old man couldn't help himself and came crawling back to ST just proves how unstable he is. :lmao

I told him I wasn't too cool with that. But, it's not that big a deal.

ChumpDumper
10-17-2014, 01:37 AM
I told him I wasn't too cool with that. But, it's not that big a deal.It certainly was to him.

After all, he killed himself over your disapproval.

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 01:41 AM

You also have them swarming around you, ya see they are only here to leech off us/others.

Oh, I know, but never really thought they were THAT dumb to follow someone around obsessively.
I figured they must have at least a little bit of intelligence, but this is ridiculous.
They are caught, the HAVE to follow and try to save face.
And the more I ignore them, the more it pisses them off.
Go figure!
You had this little scheme going for quite a while.
Thanks for showing me the ropes.
This is just too too hilarious.
I love making them make fools of themselves, it is too too funny! :lmao

ChumpDumper
10-17-2014, 01:42 AM
lol it's fun to see how late he'll stay up on his crusade.

Neither of their wives seems to mind at all.

anakha
10-17-2014, 01:43 AM
At least the old man seems to have restrained his meltdown to two threads now. :lol

Avante
10-17-2014, 01:50 AM
At least the old man seems to have restrained his meltdown to two threads now. :lol

Why not do something else?

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 01:54 AM

Wow, see what I mean?
His quotes don't even make any sense anymore, not even to him!
That is even funnier!:lmao
How can these retards be this totally stupid?
It defies rationality!

anakha
10-17-2014, 01:56 AM

I've been posting upstairs and in the Tech forum as per my usual.

In comparison, the old man has done nothing in two hours but bitch. You should be asking him that question. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-17-2014, 01:56 AM
Wow, see what I mean?
His quotes don't even make any sense anymore, not even to him!
That is even funnier!:lmao
How can these retards be this totally stupid?
It defies rationality!
:lmaoPosts like this are why we do it.

Old man laughing maniacally at himself is pretty entertaining.

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 02:48 AM
Avante, it defies the imagination that these losers are this ignorant.
That just makes it funnier.
About the only thing one can do is ignore them, and then laugh at them for getting pissed that they cannot get you to read them.
They must be in the midst of epic melt downs.
But in all fairness to the mentally challenged, I do pity them a little.
They know not what they do, they aren't mentally equipped to be able to.
So that is why I forgive them, they are crying out for help in their own pathetic inane ways.

anakha
10-17-2014, 02:50 AM
Yay, more posting about people he is supposedly ignoring! :lmao

The old man's dementia is something else to see.

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 03:11 AM
Just for chumpuss and anagloser, I know you are dying for my attention to read whatever nonsense you are posting about me or others who make fun of your stupidity, but it isn't going to happen.
Why?
Because nothing either of you posts is ever intelligent, it is never humorous in any way whatsoever, and you are both devoid of imagination, not to mention anything constructive, so just give it up and go slink back to your holes or go suck each other off some more, because that is all the good you will accomplish.
I will continue to let you make complete and total utter fools of yourselves and laugh at you for it, all the while never reading a word of your nonsense and lies, and just going on my way doing nothing but posting as I usually do while watching you retarded children "follow" me and worship me with your worthless obsession.
You don't even know you're being had.
Or if you do, you can do nothing to stop it from happening.
Why?
Simply because you are doing it to yourselves, all I am doing is posting.
:lmao:lmao:lmao
Just wait 'til others read all of your foolishness, it will be epic.
:lol

anakha
10-17-2014, 03:40 AM
:lmao ignoring posters so well he took the time to write an exceedingly long post about them

For professing so loudly not to care about my opinion, you sure put a lot of effort into crafting that post.

:lmao obsessed
:lmao butthurt
:lmao still bitter

Blake
10-17-2014, 08:06 AM
What a terrible thread

Blake
10-17-2014, 11:34 AM
I am the real deal

Pretty much anyone that "labels" themselves has already taken the "stupid" path

Oh. Look at that.

Avante
10-17-2014, 02:20 PM
Avante, it defies the imagination that these losers are this ignorant.
That just makes it funnier.
About the only thing one can do is ignore them, and then laugh at them for getting pissed that they cannot get you to read them.
They must be in the midst of epic melt downs.
But in all fairness to the mentally challenged, I do pity them a little.
They know not what they do, they aren't mentally equipped to be able to.
So that is why I forgive them, they are crying out for help in their own pathetic inane ways.

Crying out for help.....hahaha!!!!!!!!!! Good one!

Avante
10-18-2014, 03:21 PM
Is it time to dump Halloween? Is it now more trouble than it's worth?