PDA

View Full Version : Avante

benefactor
10-16-2014, 07:10 PM
Since everyone is so worried about Avante...

I worked in the male sex business for about five years, which was about as much daily ass pounding and cock swallowing I could take before I had to quit. I worked in that biz from 73-78, have been getting some side work ever since, but only black dicks now.

Then I was a point man for a small time Filipino prostitution ring for 21 years, then a second in charge of the largest ring in the world for 12 years. That's 33 years of money off of underage girls.

Judy was the daycare director at the largest church in town, but because they found out she was sleeping with the preacher and all the deacons she was forced to work at home. So we bought a home with a room that could be used for a daycare/part time prostitution business.

Being almost completely immobile because of 30 years of poor health choices, I've gained only around 75lbs this year. Hard to cut back on those ding dongs, stuffed crust pizzas, deep fried Twinkies and cans and cans of whipped cream straight from the nozzle.

I know, my reality sucks so it's far more fun to be on the internet and fuck around in a fantasy world.

I am the real deal when it comes to my fake interests as I showed everyone with the pictures, yes I've never used that bench press, it's just some ornament, hahahahaha!!!!!!!

I talked about those Navy days because putting those young men in that situation got my career started. I should have known some of them better. They could've worked for me.

Leetonidas
10-16-2014, 07:39 PM
:lol

Clipper Nation
10-16-2014, 07:44 PM
The goods :lol

thispego
10-16-2014, 08:09 PM
The goods? :rolleyes this is so weak I don't even know what to say :lol

silverblk mystix
10-16-2014, 08:25 PM
Only thing anyone can possibly take from this thread -

is that the OP is revealing himself to be a faggot cocksmoker.

RD2191
10-16-2014, 08:47 PM

DJR210
10-16-2014, 10:38 PM

:lol uh oh, cool guy alert

DJR210
10-16-2014, 10:39 PM
Det twisted gelatinous goo

benefactor, you ever consider being a writer? Reading this gave me chills, it's that well written.

DMC
10-16-2014, 10:49 PM
hahahahahaha!!

lol

Avante
10-17-2014, 12:30 AM
Since nobody cares about benefactor.

I was a male whore for about twenty years, which was about as much daily ass pounding and cock swallowing as I could take before I had to quit. I worked in that biz from 83-2003, have been getting some side work ever since, but only big black dicks now.

Then I worked as a midget for a small time Filipino Carnival for the last five years, then fell in love with the fat lady and we got married. We will be pimping out our daughter once she comes back from the mental ward.

My fat wife was the Carny whore, the biggest Carnival in the islands, but because they found out she was sleeping with the local monks she was forced to repent. So we bought a home with a room that could hold a bed she could lay on. We can only dog fuck, me being a midget ya understand.

Being just 4 '4 and in poor health, I've had it pretty hard, so I pretend I'm a big guy on the internet. With actual hair on my chest. Avante scares me.

I know, no midget bullshitter belongs on the internet but why not have a little fantasy instead of the miserable life I really have.

I am the real deal when it comes to my insecurities and tinyness, I would show some pictures but you'd just laugh at me. I do own a bench press but my arms are too short to reach the bar....hahahaha!!!!!! Not really that funny.

I wanted to join the Navy but being a midget they told me no, I would have made a great sailor, just me and a tiny row boat.

dirk4mvp
10-17-2014, 12:45 AM

you should hit up JT for some of det good shit and reread imo

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 12:50 AM

:lmao
Thus his moniker "benefag".

ChumpDumper
10-17-2014, 12:53 AM
Moniker?

That's a fancy Incarnate Word word.

:lmao:lmao:downspin::hat:fishing:hat:downspin::lma o:lmao

chunticakes
10-17-2014, 01:05 AM

I was a male whore for about twenty years, which was about as much daily ass pounding and cock swallowing as I could take before I had to quit. I worked in that biz from 83-2003, have been getting some side work ever since, but only big black dicks now.

Then I worked as a midget for a small time Filipino Carnival for the last five years, then fell in love with the fat lady and we got married. We will be pimping out our daughter once she comes back from the mental ward.

My fat wife was the Carny whore, the biggest Carnival in the islands, but because they found out she was sleeping with the local monks she was forced to repent. So we bought a home with a room that could hold a bed she could lay on. We can only dog fuck, me being a midget ya understand.

Being just 4 '4 and in poor health, I've had it pretty hard, so I pretend I'm a big guy on the internet. With actual hair on my chest. Avante scares me.

I know, no midget bullshitter belongs on the internet but why not have a little fantasy instead of the miserable life I really have.

I am the real deal when it comes to my insecurities and tinyness, I would show some pictures but you'd just laugh at me. I do own a bench press but my arms are too short to reach the bar....hahahaha!!!!!! Not really that funny.

I wanted to join the Navy but being a midget they told me no, I would have made a great sailor, just me and a tiny row boat.

shut your dick holster tubby, no one cares.

Avante
10-17-2014, 01:08 AM
shut your dick holster tubby, no one cares.

Here ya are half pint.

RD2191
10-17-2014, 01:11 AM

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 01:12 AM
Do you notice the fags who follow me around to every thread just like the ones who follow you?

And I have them on ignore, yet occasionally see their quotes from others on here.
We own these asswipes, lock, stock, and barrel.

anakha
10-17-2014, 01:14 AM
:lmao "occasionally see their quotes"
:lmao spent the past two hours bitching about people supposedly on ignore

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 01:19 AM
These poor lost fools must be getting more and more pissed they are on ignore and can't do anything about it except make bigger and bigger fools of themselves.

I am laughing my ass off!

It doesn't get funnier than this iMHO. :lmao

ChumpDumper
10-17-2014, 01:25 AM
Of course it gets funnier:
Don't know about you but I have two homos following me around and even though I have them on ignore, their initials are "c" and "a".
I own them!

Of course I do, it can't be helped, and I can't even read their posts but it is obvious the way they follow me around making fools of themselves that they are talking about me.
They are totally owned, and it is hilarious as they squirm and jabber.

Do you notice the fags who follow me around to every thread just like the ones who follow you?

And I have them on ignore, yet occasionally see their quotes from others on here.

:owned

^^^ :owned ^^^

I own both those two fools, they follow me everywhere, even while I have them on ignore, fools! :lmao

:owned:clap

:clap:corn::owned

anakha
10-17-2014, 01:28 AM
Two hours and counting, old man.

This meltdown gets funnier and funnier.

Avante
10-17-2014, 01:28 AM

Yes we do and there ain't a damn thing they can do about it, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anakha
10-17-2014, 01:30 AM
With Avante on board, the old man's bitching just got extended another two hours.

Ready your popcorn, folks. :lmao

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 01:34 AM
Yes we do and there ain't a damn thing they can do about it, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That makes it even funnier!
I just know they are both getting more and more pissed.
Their melt downs must be approaching epic proportions by now.
I have them posting after me in practically every thread I post in now, this is amazing.
You have your worshippers too, and sometimes there is carry over.
But in any case, they Have to follow us, have to try to save face.
And all we have to do is laugh at them!
Un-fucking-believeable! :lmao

ChumpDumper
10-17-2014, 01:36 AM
I like watching you not ignore my every post.

anakha
10-17-2014, 01:42 AM
Yup, more old man bitching - as predicted. :lol

Still can't get over getting called out for his constant fuckups.

Avante
10-17-2014, 01:43 AM
That makes it even funnier!
I just know they are both getting more and more pissed.
Their melt downs must be approaching epic proportions by now.
I have them posting after me in practically every thread I post in now, this is amazing.
You have your worshippers too, and sometimes there is carry over.
But in any case, they Have to follow us, have to try to save face.
And all we have to do is laugh at them!
Un-fucking-believeable! :lmao

My favorite one is..."don't call me a pedo, stop it stop it"....hahahaha!!!!!!!!! So what do the dummies do, yep. Not a brain in their fucking head and it's funny.

Avante
10-17-2014, 01:47 AM
I like watching you not ignore my every post.

Dude, just how fucking sick are you? Why do you continue to follow us around when it's real obvious we don't want to bother with a sick fuck like you? GO AWAY YA SICK SHIT...ok?

Back to ignoring you as you STILL folllw me around.

No self respect at all, that's sad to watch.

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 01:50 AM
My favorite one is..."don't call me a pedo, stop it stop it"....hahahaha!!!!!!!!! So what do the dummies do, yep. Not a brain in their fucking head and it's funny.

I know, and the funniest part of all is they cannot stop themselves, even if they wanted to stop, they are too stupid to realize they have been caught up in the trap. :lmao
Ignorance reigns.
This is a hundred times funnier than arguing with them.
So much funnier watching them argue with someone who is completely ignoring them.
Plus it gets their goat tenn times more!

Avante
10-17-2014, 01:53 AM
I know, and the funniest part of all is they cannot stop themselves, even if they wanted to stop, they are too stupid to realize they have been caught up in the trap. :lmao
Ignorance reigns.
This is a hundred times funnier than arguing with them.
So much funnier watching them argue with someone who is completely ignoring them.
Plus it gets their goat tenn times more!

Like you I almost feel guilty, but also like you....nay!!!!!

I get a kick out of the little shits, so simple and so limited, it's funny. No depth at all.

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 01:58 AM
Like you I almost feel guilty, but also like you....nay!!!!!

I get a kick out of the little shits, so simple and so limited, it's funny. No depth at all.

Yes, I do pity them their limited intelligence and total lack of humor, but that is as far as it goes.
As SBM says, you get what you put out, and they are getting it in spades.
The funniest thing is they don't even know they are being fooled.
And even funnier is getting them to make fools of themselves!
That is the icing on the cake.

ChumpDumper
10-17-2014, 01:58 AM
Dude, just how fucking sick are you? Why do you continue to follow us around when it's real obvious we don't want to bother with a sick fuck like you? GO AWAY YA SICK SHIT...ok?

Back to ignoring you as you STILL folllw me around.

No self respect at all, that's sad to watch.Already answered:
But all you do is talk about us, then you lose it and beg us to leave you alone.

Then you say you ignore us and were jes trollin.

Makes it all worth it tbh.One would think you old men would have figured it out by now -- but you both just keep going.

Avante
10-17-2014, 02:04 AM
Yes, I do pity them their limited intelligence and total lack of humor, but that is as far as it goes.
As SBM says, you get what you put out, and they are getting it in spades.
The funniest thing is they don't even know they are being fooled.
And even funnier is getting them to make fools of themselves!
That is the icing on the cake.

It would be more fun if it wasn't so damn easy, hahaha!!!!!!!! At least you're having fun, but who wouldn't when surrounded by....DUH!!!!!!!!!

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 02:20 AM
It would be more fun if it wasn't so damn easy, hahaha!!!!!!!! At least you're having fun, but who wouldn't when surrounded by....DUH!!!!!!!!!

Well, all good fun must end eventually. I can only laugh so much.
We will see if they follow me around tomorrow night.
Stupidity knows no bounds.
I have no idea what they are saying, but I'm sure it is the same old redundant nonsense they always say.
I am tempted to look sometimes but then I catch a quote here and there and it is as i suspected, nonsensical drivel, lies, and misinterpretations, or distortions and twisting the truth as it always is from them and always will be.
So I lose nothing, but gain all the laughter because no one in their right mind would ever believe them.
They live in their internet fantasy worlds and only those misguided fools like themselves would ever believe them.
This is just too funny, SBM was right, let them be their own undoing, and they won't even know they are doing it!

ChumpDumper
10-17-2014, 02:26 AM
:cry I am tempted to look sometimes but then I catch a quote here and there:cry

crofl

Thus closes another chapter of the Perpetual Troll Crusade Meltdown.

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 03:19 AM
Haven't heard much from CN or blake lately, but maybe they have more sense than the two homos do.
Debatable, but possible.

anakha
10-17-2014, 03:44 AM
:lmao still bitching about posters after more than 4 hours

Epic meltdown is epic.

benefactor
10-17-2014, 06:11 AM
I see Avante has made a thread about me.

My work is done here.

silverblk mystix
10-17-2014, 07:26 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

well done avante!

:rollin:rollin:rollin

silverblk mystix
10-17-2014, 07:30 AM

My work is done here.

Translation:

My shitty threads backfired and Avante bullied me in the paint and threw it down on me - I am humiliated but like the faggot I am I will try to pretend that no one noticed me getting abused by Avante.

TeyshaBlue
10-17-2014, 12:13 PM
Butthurt begats butthurt.

Avante
10-17-2014, 02:17 PM

My work is done here.

translation

I pulled on the wrong cape, now I'm looking like what I am, a stupid little shit totally out of my league. Time to slither on out of here. I 'll stick to picking on other midgets.

benefactor
10-17-2014, 05:34 PM
Notice how you are posting in my thread while I've completely ignored yours?

Dance, fat man...dance.

Leetonidas
10-17-2014, 05:52 PM
The back and forth between the two resident faggots jizzing together about how owned everyone is and how much they're laughing reads incredibly pathetically. Talk about mentally retarded.

Leetonidas
10-17-2014, 05:52 PM
translation

I pulled on the wrong cape, now I'm looking like what I am, a stupid little shit totally out of my league. Time to slither on out of here. I 'll stick to picking on other midgets.

Are you ever going to make due on your word and cut your own head off, pedophile?

Avante
10-17-2014, 06:02 PM
Notice how you are posting in my thread while I've completely ignored yours?

Dance, fat man...dance.

Too late little guy, you got your assed kick and everyone knows it.

Avante
10-17-2014, 06:04 PM
Are you ever going to make due on your word and cut your own head off, pedophile?

Are you really as far gone as you act? So all those millions of servicemen in the same position I was in were pedos, right? Are you really that fucking stupid?

Leetonidas
10-17-2014, 06:07 PM
Yeah if they had sex with 12 year old asian girls, they most certainly are. Getting real tired of your lame :cry we didn't know any better, I was young, everyone was doing it! :cry bullshit justifications. Have some dignity you sick fuck and end your life

Avante
10-17-2014, 06:12 PM
Yeah if they had sex with 12 year old asian girls, they most certainly are. Getting real tired of your lame :cry we didn't know any better, I was young, everyone was doing it! :cry bullshit justifications. Have some dignity you sick fuck and end your life

Hey stupid you do know those girls had to be 18 to work the bars, right? Sure, some had fake ID's and some 16 year olds were there. Dude.......12?........hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Pay attention ya fucking moron...

All that 12/13 year old bullshit is something else, it's not about the bars, ok stupid? I ran the bars only.

xmas1997
10-17-2014, 06:22 PM
Translation:

My shitty threads backfired and Avante bullied me in the paint and threw it down on me - I am humiliated but like the faggot I am I will try to pretend that no one noticed me getting abused by Avante.

translation

Wow, two truth bombs in a row.

silverblk mystix
10-17-2014, 08:11 PM
Wow, two truth bombs in a row.

:lmao:lmao

benefactor
10-18-2014, 06:56 AM
:lol...really got to you this time, huh? Go ahead chubby, clean the grease off those fingers and hammer out a third one.

Avante
10-18-2014, 08:24 AM
:lol...really got to you this time, huh? Go ahead chubby, clean the grease off those fingers and hammer out a third one.

You tried to get cute faggot and got it stuck up your ass, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
10-18-2014, 08:32 AM
You tried to get cute faggot and got it stuck up your ass, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah writing a lengthy poem about him is sticking it to him

Avante
10-18-2014, 08:59 AM
Yeah writing a lengthy poem about him is sticking it to him

Dude, did ya miss the lengthy story he wrote about me? Why continue to talk about things you don't know shit about?

Texas Tech by two td's, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrsmaalox
10-18-2014, 10:54 AM
Avante joining the SBMXmass circle jerk :lmao

Clipper Nation
10-18-2014, 11:25 AM
Is that the excuse you used with all the Olongopo ladyboys who said no?

benefactor
10-18-2014, 01:34 PM
I've gotten a much better meltdown out of him than I thought I would. Changing his thread really got to him this time. I think I might have broken him.:lol

Blake
10-18-2014, 01:35 PM
Dude, did ya miss the lengthy story he wrote about me? Why continue to talk about things you don't know shit about?

Texas Tech by two td's, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He spent what looks like five minutes messing around with the one that took you all night to write

Avante
10-18-2014, 02:16 PM
He spent what looks like five minutes messing around with the one that took you all night to write

Once it hits me, it takes seconds to write a poem. It just flows, yep, wrong as usual.

Texas Tech by two TD's, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
10-18-2014, 02:28 PM
Is that the excuse you used with all the Olongopo ladyboys who said no?

I'll go slow....

Little man in the history of Olongapo no hooker/ladyboy ever said no, ok ya dumb fuck? They are there to make what, yep...$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Damn this guy is dumb. wow!

silverblk mystix
10-18-2014, 03:10 PM

Fat heel-hiking whore gulping down another few shots of troll jizz.

:lmao:lmao:lmao