PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Suns Owner Apologizes to Fans for Spurs Sitting Players

JohnnyMax
10-17-2014, 03:14 PM
Robert Sarver tells the audience that he will refund their money because the Spurs sat so many key players.

l6kJIjQavCE

FkLA
10-17-2014, 03:18 PM
lol bitter faggot

AussieFanKurt
10-17-2014, 03:39 PM
ummm... its the pre-season cunt

weebo
10-17-2014, 03:40 PM
Sarver should also apologize for being a lousy owner

Chris
10-17-2014, 03:55 PM
Sarver should also apologize for being a lousy owner

Budkin
10-17-2014, 03:55 PM
:lmao Suns

Chris
10-17-2014, 03:57 PM
Gotta give it to Sarver though. This is an epic troll job

djohn2oo8
10-17-2014, 04:02 PM

This.

baseline bum
10-17-2014, 04:03 PM
Sarver should have instead apologized for letting Joe Johnson walk and trading away Luol Deng, Rajon Rondo, and Marcin Gortat to save a few bucks.

Killakobe81
10-17-2014, 04:04 PM
Nice gesture, I guess. But how is that his fault? Spurs have bigger fish to fry ..
Besides pre-season is trash I have never attended a single NBA pre-season game in my life.
I dis attend one Cowboys one ...never again unless the tix are free.

Reck
10-17-2014, 04:32 PM

A troll job during the preseason when no one's watching. Idiot move.

djohn2oo8
10-17-2014, 04:37 PM
A troll job during the preseason when no one's watching. Idiot move.

He got the media to talk about it. So no, not an idiot move.

Reck
10-17-2014, 04:39 PM

Deadspin? :lol

It would be even funnier when the Spurs play them in a regular season and he send the bench. Now that would be a great troll job.

djohn2oo8
10-17-2014, 04:41 PM
Deadspin? :lol

It would be even funnier when the Spurs play them in a regular season and he send the bench. Now that would be a great troll job.

It's on ESPN.

Kool Bob Love
10-17-2014, 05:04 PM
Cubby.:rollin

manufan10
10-17-2014, 06:42 PM
Cubby.:rollin

What happened to him, tbh? He hasn't bumped any of his threads in awhile.

illmatic
10-17-2014, 07:06 PM
Sarver should have instead apologized for letting Joe Johnson walk and trading away Luol Deng, Rajon Rondo, and Marcin Gortat to save a few bucks.

More like trading away Kurt Thomas and two first round draft picks for a second round pick and cash. Or how about signing Hedo Turkoglu and Josh Childress, those were wonder moves also.

mystargtr34
10-17-2014, 10:46 PM
I sincerely hope Pop sits Duncan, Manu and Tony during the RS game in Phoenix.

Cry Havoc
10-17-2014, 10:54 PM

Maybe in the regular season. In the PRE-season? The Spurs are just going to laugh at him.

Not to mention what happens the next time we play in Phoenix. Does he really want to give the defending champions bulletin board material? I hope we beat them by 40 the first regular season meeting.

:lol Then again, considering the Suns' chances of making the post-season, I could see why they treat these games like they're important.

TDMVPDPOY
10-17-2014, 11:03 PM
remember the year he called the spurs out for being chicken resting players in a meaningless RS game when we already own them on many occassions?

Kool Bob Love
10-18-2014, 01:22 AM
What happened to him, tbh? He hasn't bumped any of his threads in awhile.

Chickenshit.

also his lakers. :rollin

Medvedenko
10-18-2014, 01:46 AM
Maybe in the regular season. In the PRE-season? The Spurs are just going to laugh at him.

Not to mention what happens the next time we play in Phoenix. Does he really want to give the defending champions bulletin board material? I hope we beat them by 40 the first regular season meeting.

:lol Then again, considering the Suns' chances of making the post-season, I could see why they treat these games like they're important.

You ain't beating anyone retard. Also, it's a big f u to the fans that want to actually see the spurs top players play.

Cry Havoc
10-18-2014, 02:04 AM
You ain't beating anyone retard. Also, it's a big f u to the fans that want to actually see the spurs top players play.

Who shit in your cornflakes? :lol

Biernutz
10-18-2014, 02:06 AM
Some of you won't agree with me but I think all NBA team owners should apologize to all their season
ticket holders who are forced to buy full price pre-season "practice" games. These games mean nothing
and to pay full price to see one of these games sucks. They need to give their ticket holders at least a
t-shirt instead of pissing all over them to see a nothing game. We are very lucky that the Spurs went to
Europe so we only have to buy 1 game instead of 2.

8FOR!3
10-18-2014, 02:17 AM
Some of you won't agree with me but I think all NBA team owners should apologize to all their season ticket holders who are forced to buy full price pre-season "practice" games. These games mean nothingand to pay full price to see one of these games sucks. They need to give their ticket holders at least a t-shirt instead of pissing all over them to see a nothing game. We are very lucky that the Spurs went to Europe so we only have to buy 1 game instead of 2.How are season ticket holders "forced" to buy preseason tickets? I went to a preseason game in Greenville, SC last weekend between the Hornets and Wizards and 1, I wasn't forced to go, and 2, Lance Stephenson was sat out due to a "cut on his small toe." Sure Lance Stephenson was one of the bigger stars in the game and I would've liked to see him play but it wasn't a big deal, it was preseason. I paid $50 bc it was something to do with my friends and we had a good time watching some pro basketball. Who gives a shit if some stars on the other team don't play?

DMC
10-18-2014, 02:24 AM
He owns an NBA franchise. Acting like an idiot garners media attention. It's an idiot move. I wonder what "gift" he has for them, probably a Steve Nash jersey.

DMC
10-18-2014, 02:26 AM
Just like Lakers fans, they can see the Spurs play in the Finals since they won't have any other team to watch.

Biernutz
10-18-2014, 02:45 AM
How are season ticket holders "forced" to buy preseason tickets? I went to a preseason game in Greenville, SC last weekend between the Hornets and Wizards and 1, I wasn't forced to go, and 2, Lance Stephenson was sat out due to a "cut on his small toe." Sure Lance Stephenson was one of the bigger stars in the game and I would've liked to see him play but it wasn't a big deal, it was preseason. I paid $50 bc it was something to do with my friends and we had a good time watching some pro basketball. Who gives a shit if some stars on the other team don't play?

The pre-season games are included in the Spurs season package! We cannot not opt out of these games. As to sell them ask any
season ticket holder about selling a pre-season game. Unlike you, I do not like paying full price to see practice....

phyzik
10-18-2014, 03:06 AM

Actually, it was the Spurs trolling his ass that caused this response from him.

baseline bum
10-18-2014, 06:59 AM
Who shit in your cornflakes? :lol

Kobe and Fredo did with 48.5.

Bill_Brasky
10-18-2014, 07:31 AM
he shoukd apologize for being a cheap jewy owner who cant build a real team.

SupremeGuy
10-18-2014, 07:33 AM
Who shit in your cornflakes? :lolThe 48.5 era, tbh. :lol

Cry Havoc
10-18-2014, 12:07 PM
Kobe and Fredo did with 48.5.

:lmao I mean, he's positively seething with discontent.

Splits
10-19-2014, 01:52 PM
"The only thing that surprises me is that he didn't say it in a chicken suit. I'll just leave it at that," Popovich said Saturday before San Antonio's preseason home opener against Miami, a 111-108 overtime loss (http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400583994).

"As I said, the silliness begins. Most wise individuals would check facts before they made statements; unless you're interested in putting on a show. In that case, the facts get in your way, as in this case."

"We had five guys we didn't send," Popovich told the San Antonio Express-News. "Patty Mills had a shoulder operation over the summer. Tiago Splitter has been out the whole preseason. Kawhi Leonard was out and is still out for 10 more days. The other two, Duncan and Ginobili, are two of the oldest guys in the league who just came back from a 13-day European trip."

Franklin
10-19-2014, 07:50 PM
they should apologize for being so irrelevant that the spurs don't even give a shit about them tbh.

pgardn
10-19-2014, 08:06 PM
The Fkn owners want preseason AND an 82 game Schedule AND 16 teams make the playoffs WITH the best 4 out of 7?

GFY, you asked for this with an over saturated schedule.
How about a stupid suit instead of a chicken suit...