the guy he wishes
he could be

who'd want to be a lowly
benefactor
when you can be a cool
Avante

Franklin
10-17-2014, 09:58 PM
Avante, why do you keep writing poems for someone you don't like? I only write poems/songs for the girl I love, writing poems for the purpose of insulting someone is a profanity to poetry imho.

Avante
10-17-2014, 10:04 PM
Avante, why do you keep writing poems for someone you don't like? I only write poems/songs for the girl I love, writing poems for the purpose of insulting someone is a profanity to poetry imho.

Anytime I get someone where..I..become a major % of what they do here I have fun with it. I have 4-6 of these little freaks following me around to the point of I'm what they pretty much do here. So I stomp around on the little freaks, yep.....fun.

Like I mentioned before I can't write this stuff on demand, it just hits me. If I could I'd do a love poem. It's just not there right now.

I do like your stuff, you do sell the feelings.

silverblk mystix
10-17-2014, 10:09 PM
there he sits
looking goofy as can be
staring at a computer screen
while thinking about me

he smells like jock rot
which is nothing new
I wish he's stop following me
and start following you

he's listening to a shitty band
drinking Ripple out of a foam cup
one hand down his pants
the other scratching his butt

poor little shit
dumb as a rock
the only time he gets excited
is when he's sucking cock

soon he'll come looking for me
I;m his hero
the guy he wishes
he could be

who'd want to be a lowly
benefactor
when you can be a cool
Avante

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Avante
10-17-2014, 10:13 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin

There's the main man right there, a man among boys.

Silver&Black
10-18-2014, 12:01 AM
there he sits
looking goofy as can be
staring at a computer screen
thinking about me

he smells like a dirty sock
and day old shit
he then farts
takes a spit

he's listening to a rap band
drinking Ripple out of a tin can
a dumb look on his face
what a disgrace

poor little shit
dumb as a rock
the only time he gets excited
is when he's sucking cock

soon he'll come looking for me
I;m his hero
the guy he wishes
he could be

who'd want to be a lowly
benefactor
when you can be a cool
Avante

This is pure fuckin gold.....

Blake
10-18-2014, 08:31 AM
OP needs a pinking

ohmwrecker
10-18-2014, 08:49 AM
rhyme scheme falls apart in the last stanza tbh

Avante
10-18-2014, 08:51 AM
OP needs a pinking

That coming from a guy who follows me everywhere I go, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok man here's the deal...

You stay away from me and I won't post any more threads here....deal? You don't do anything but leech ok so will I.

Avante
10-18-2014, 08:53 AM
rhyme scheme falls apart in the last stanza tbh

Something tells me if I gave you a brand new 100 dollar bill you'd bitch about something.

ohmwrecker
10-18-2014, 09:35 AM
Something tells me if I gave you a brand new 100 dollar bill you'd bitch about something.

Comparing your shitty poetry to $100 shows just that you are completely out of touch with reality.

Avante
10-18-2014, 09:40 AM
Comparing your shitty poetry to $100 shows just that you are completely out of touch with reality.

I've had my poems publized in school papers, read to college classes and in the local newspaper. Won contests.

You are that guy who reads a mile long list looking for misspelled words. You are a guy who needs to criticize others, it's who you are and it's obvious. You never have a nice word for anyone. You're just a little prick with a big mouth.

ohmwrecker
10-18-2014, 10:04 AM
I've had my poems publized in school papers, read to college classes and in the local newspaper. Won contests.

You are that guy who reads a mile long list looking for misspelled words. You are a guy who needs to criticize others, it's who you are and it's obvious. You never have a nice word for anyone. You're just a little prick with a big mouth.

There's no accounting for taste. I only criticize those who need their egos checked. I don't respect people that lack humility. You are way too impressed with yourself.

Blake
10-18-2014, 10:21 AM
OP needs a pinking

Avante
10-18-2014, 10:29 AM
There's no accounting for taste. I only criticize those who need their egos checked. I don't respect people that lack humility. You are way too impressed with yourself.

So what do I need to do to get your approval?

Avante
10-18-2014, 10:30 AM
Blake

You stop following me around and I'll stop posting threads...ok?

mrsmaalox
10-18-2014, 10:47 AM
lol Trolls sprung on Benefactor! :rollin :lmao

Blake
10-18-2014, 11:06 AM
Blake

You stop following me around and I'll stop posting threads...ok?

You'll have to define "following you around"

Avante
10-18-2014, 02:09 PM
You'll have to define "following you around"

You ignore me totally and I won't post any threads here until you do talk to me, deal? You do nothing here but leech off us, ok I can play that.

DMC
10-18-2014, 07:45 PM
Avante, do you even consider the lines you write before posting them? It's like something a 5th grader would write. As much as you listen to music and lyrics, you'd think you would have a better grasp of iambic pentameter by now, and you even edited it.

Pretty sure anyone else here could write better than that on the 1st try, no editing, just improv.

Blake
10-18-2014, 08:10 PM
You ignore me totally and I won't post any threads here until you do talk to me, deal? You do nothing here but leech off us, ok I can play that.

Nah no deal.

I'll just continue to up my efforts to get you pinked.

Avante
10-18-2014, 11:04 PM
Avante, do you even consider the lines you write before posting them? It's like something a 5th grader would write. As much as you listen to music and lyrics, you'd think you would have a better grasp of iambic pentameter by now, and you even edited it.

Pretty sure anyone else here could write better than that on the 1st try, no editing, just improv.

Well, go ahead and prove your point.

Avante
10-18-2014, 11:07 PM
Nah no deal.

I'll just continue to up my efforts to get you pinked.

Why do you worry soooooooooooooooooo damn much about me? I've never got why you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn worried about....me? It's gone beyond silly internet shit. Blake what really is the problem, real talk here...ok?

ChumpDumper
10-19-2014, 12:24 AM
Why do you worry soooooooooooooooooo damn much about me? I've never got why you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn worried about....me? It's gone beyond silly internet shit. Blake what really is the problem, real talk here...ok?

Why do you worry so much about posters that you start multiple butthurt threads about us?