PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: When McHale ruins Papanikoalau

testies
10-17-2014, 11:33 PM
I think we could get him for almost nothing, McHale is prejudiced against Euro players. He is a great playmaker at the 3 position

SupremeGuy
10-18-2014, 07:36 AM
I know absolutely nothing about him, want to fill us in? Pros, cons, etc?

Texas_Ranger
10-18-2014, 10:20 AM
I like Papanikolaou but he's nothing special. Could be a solid role player in the NBA.

DMC
10-18-2014, 11:27 AM
Foreigners always thinks one of their guys is the next unheard of NBA player. There's Manu, Dirk (in that order) and there's no one else. Tim is from the Virgin Islands, we own them.

testies
10-18-2014, 12:31 PM
Foreigners always thinks one of their guys is the next unheard of NBA player. There's Manu, Dirk (in that order) and there's no one else. Tim is from the Virgin Islands, we own them.

yeah you genius. there's also diaw, enrique, splitter who were very big parts in our championship success

not everyone has to be a sabonis or ginobili, there are great smart role players that don't play monkeyball around the world, and they are cheaper too

DMC
10-18-2014, 04:09 PM
yeah you genius. there's also diaw, enrique, splitter who were very big parts in our championship success

not everyone has to be a sabonis or ginobili, there are great smart role players that don't play monkeyball around the world, and they are cheaper too
Who? You cannot even call Parker by his real name. How important is he to you? Diaw, someone who bounced around the league and did an Odom in Charlotte. Splitter, yeah he's a future HOFer.

testies
10-19-2014, 07:54 AM
Who? You cannot even call Parker by his real name. How important is he to you? Diaw, someone who bounced around the league and did an Odom in Charlotte. Splitter, yeah he's a future HOFer.

lol, dumb post
stop being dumb, please

Bulaien999
10-19-2014, 10:49 PM
Scola part 2

testies
10-29-2014, 12:25 AM
Seriosuly, has anyone been watching him? He's such a good passer, but McHale will never use him to his potential

when he isn't worth shit, we SO SHOULD get him