10-19-2014, 10:29 PM
138 of 200 for 1690 14 TD 3 INT 111.9

:p: #WeDemBoyz

spurraider21
10-19-2014, 10:32 PM
best O-line and running game in the NFL :worthy:

Floyd Pacquiao
10-19-2014, 10:34 PM
Funny he was putting up better numbers last year when the oline, running game and coaching was inconsistent and shitty

Floyd Pacquiao
12-14-2014, 11:41 PM
Romo on the road this year. 18tds no picks

Kawhi
12-15-2014, 12:15 AM
Romo on the road this year. 18tds no picksHe threw a pick 6 in week 3 in St. Louis

Thread
12-15-2014, 12:02 PM
I still say he ain't got a hair on his ass.

leemajors
12-15-2014, 12:06 PM
I still say he ain't got a hair on his ass.

And still easily one of the toughest qbs in the league

Thread
12-15-2014, 01:11 PM
And still easily one of the toughest qbs in the league

No. He's gun shy & shell shocked.

Just a check casher now.

leemajors
12-15-2014, 01:20 PM
No. He's gun shy & shell shocked.

Just a check casher now.

Not Kobe quite yet

Thread
12-15-2014, 01:21 PM
Not Kobe quite yet

I've never seen a championship fandom so angry.

Trainwreck2100
12-15-2014, 01:28 PM

when the lakers were winning ships did we go to your house and shit all over the yard?

Thread
12-15-2014, 01:34 PM
when the lakers were winning ships did we go to your house and shit all over the yard?

No, you didn't even do counts. You just talked about how Duncan walked on water and he & Amy were the ideal b&w couple. That was a fuckin' sham and finally exploded in your mug.

But, if you want mercy, just ask, Wrecky.

Trainwreck2100
12-15-2014, 01:40 PM
No, you didn't even do counts. You just talked about how Duncan walked on water and he & Amy were the ideal b&w couple. That was a fuckin' sham and finally exploded in your mug.

But, if you want mercy, just ask, Wrecky.

Yes you were have quite a ball while you did the counts IIRC.

leemajors
12-15-2014, 01:45 PM

Who else do you think of who's just collecting a check for no real reason?

Thread
12-15-2014, 01:48 PM
Yes you were have quite a ball while you did the counts IIRC.

I taught you guys the fine art. Now you know what it's all about. You still don't appreciate it, or, marinate in it, but, you at least understand the principle that I've strove to incorporate here as I did at AZ Central.

One problem is you're basically self contained as far as punishment is concerned. When something tragic befalls you (Amy)(6) you're smashed head on by a train, but, Media isn't there to tell you, to point it out, to make "fun" of you, so, you get up off the ground..."I'm okay, it's okay." and you continue on while Joe Public watching it just turns and keeps their ears priced for a "fire" in Los Angeles...and Media will tell them that when it occurs.

Thread
12-15-2014, 01:49 PM
Who else do you think of who's just collecting a check for no real reason?

He's holding his end of the log up at 25-5-5. Nobody is holding anybody else up on that team from grabbin' holt and getting on with it.

leemajors
12-15-2014, 01:54 PM
He's holding his end of the log up at 25-5-5. Nobody is holding anybody else up on that team from grabbin' holt and getting on with it.

Just sayin Kobe has nothing to gain by being out there, his team isn't gonna do shit. He's collecting a check.

Thread
12-15-2014, 01:59 PM
Just sayin Kobe has nothing to gain by being out there, his team isn't gonna do shit. He's collecting a check.

Now, if when he has to be there when "his team isn't gonna do shit." You want him to not stand the gaffe, to quit, to walk away.

Uh, uh.

leemajors
12-15-2014, 02:02 PM
Now, if when he has to be there when "his team isn't gonna do shit." You want him to not stand the gaffe, to quit, to walk away.

Uh, uh.

If he'd take a pay cut and help his team get better I wouldn't be saying anything about him.

Thread
12-15-2014, 02:11 PM
If he'd take a pay cut and help his team get better I wouldn't be saying anything about him.

He took a 20% cut based on 25-5-5. But, nobody, and I mean NOBODY but yours truly cites that. Because there is no $ in citing it, no %. The story is already written and there will be absolutely no revisions permitted.

Only the small minded, drone types like "you" lap it up.

Trainwreck2100
12-15-2014, 02:12 PM
I taught you guys the fine art. Now you know what it's all about. You still don't appreciate it, or, marinate in it, but, you at least understand the principle that I've strove to incorporate here as I did at AZ Central.

One problem is you're basically self contained as far as punishment is concerned. When something tragic befalls you (Amy)(6) you're smashed head on by a train, but, Media isn't there to tell you, to point it out, to make "fun" of you, so, you get up off the ground..."I'm okay, it's okay." and you continue on while Joe Public watching it just turns and keeps their ears priced for a "fire" in Los Angeles...and Media will tell them that when it occurs.

And what should the media say. Keep in mind reference to Amy would have been libelous.

Thread
12-15-2014, 02:20 PM
And what should the media say. Keep in mind reference to Amy would have been libelous.

When has libel ever hindered Media?

You were left alone to go back to Texas in peace. Nobody mentioned Battier thwarting Duncan. Nobody mentioned Amy thwarting Duncan. Nobody mentioned Pop and his rank stupidity. On & on, Wrecky. I don't have to go into it. You know whereas I speak.

What is unimaginable is you can't even stipulate to it in front of a fellow (me). Shit, I'd empathize with you, and I did exactly that when it happened. For at least a fortnight I poured my heart out to you fellows in the matter of Amy V Tim Duncan. But, your base can only dish it. You can't take. And you never will because you will not let your guard down.

Just a shame that we can't openly share that intimacy that we latency share. We're each less because of it.

Trainwreck2100
12-15-2014, 02:33 PM
When has libel ever hindered Media?

You were left alone to go back to Texas in peace. Nobody mentioned Battier thwarting Duncan. Nobody mentioned Amy thwarting Duncan. Nobody mentioned Pop and his rank stupidity. On & on, Wrecky. I don't have to go into it. You know whereas I speak.

What is unimaginable is you can't even stipulate to it in front of a fellow (me). Shit, I'd empathize with you, and I did exactly that when it happened. For at least a fortnight I poured my heart out to you fellows in the matter of Amy V Tim Duncan. But, your base can only dish it. You can't take. And you never will because you will not let your guard down.

Just a shame that we can't openly share that intimacy that we latency share. We're each less because of it.

When has libel not stopped the media? That hasn't resulted in a giant lawsuit. 6 was mentioned in abbundance last year. And what's this nonsense about pop stupidity

Thread
12-15-2014, 02:38 PM
When has libel not stopped the media? That hasn't resulted in a giant lawsuit. 6 was mentioned in abbundance last year. And what's this nonsense about pop stupidity

6 was mentioned by me, but, never by Media.

Pop made more boneheaded decisions than can be recalled. Media never called him on it. They just all ran over to LeBron and Riley while you guys fled out the back. But, you come back to win it last June and Pop is lauded as if '13 never happened.

Trainwreck2100
12-15-2014, 02:41 PM
6 was mentioned by me, but, never by Media.

Pop made more boneheaded decisions than can be recalled. Media never called him on it. They just all ran over to LeBron and Riley while you guys fled out the back. But, you come back to win it last June and Pop is lauded as if '13 never happened.

6 was mentioned every time the spurs played on national television, did you watch those games? He made so many, name 3.

Thread
12-15-2014, 02:47 PM
6 was mentioned every time the spurs played on national television, did you watch those games? He made so many, name 3.

Sure, that they lost to the Heat, but, there was no gross examination of the loss, just a genuflecting of Riley & LeBron while using that praise to cover for Pop.

& I'm not going to play games with you on Pop's disastrous coaching job in those Finals.

spurraider21
12-15-2014, 02:49 PM
Sure, that they lost to the Heat, but, there was no gross examination of the loss, just a genuflecting of Riley & LeBron while using that praise to cover for Pop.

& I'm not going to play games with you on Pop's disastrous coaching job in those Finals.
are you seriously suggesting Pop was not criticized by Media for the events of 6?

Thread
12-15-2014, 03:05 PM
are you seriously suggesting Pop was not criticized by Media for the events of 6?

No, but, he wasn't hoisted upon a petard and slow roasted over a nice fire, uh, by God.

Trainwreck2100
12-15-2014, 05:10 PM
No, but, he wasn't hoisted upon a petard and slow roasted over a nice fire, uh, by God.
and how many great championship winning coaches have been as you say "hoisted upon a petard"

Thread
12-15-2014, 05:19 PM
and how many great championship winning coaches have been as you say "hoisted upon a petard"

How many have had to surrender a NBA Title? Only Pop.

dirk4mvp
12-15-2014, 05:21 PM
Dale is losing grasp on his own mind and creating weird fantasies in his head again. Everyone but him remembers anytime the Spurs played the year after 6, Ray's shot, beaners leaving the stadium early, etc being shown.

Trainwreck2100
12-15-2014, 05:47 PM
How many have had to surrender a NBA Title? Only Pop.

so there was no precedent

Floyd Pacquiao
12-21-2014, 07:16 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5amHenCEAE042j.jpg

Floyd Pacquiao
12-21-2014, 07:22 PM
RoMVPo 32 TDs 8ints in 13 games. #1 passer rating in the NFL

That's my quarter back:cry

kamikazi_player
12-21-2014, 07:24 PM

Mah nigga

BanditHiro
12-21-2014, 07:26 PM

with a broken frickin back :cry

TheCultOfPersonality
12-21-2014, 07:27 PM
Romomania is running wild brother.

kamikazi_player
12-21-2014, 07:35 PM
Romomania is running wild brother.
Dat ass

LkrFan
12-21-2014, 07:44 PM

He should be in the running for MVP for real.

SupremeGuy
12-21-2014, 08:11 PM
How many have had to surrender a NBA Title? Only Pop.2 > 1

Floyd Pacquiao
11-02-2015, 04:45 PM
Real MVP of the league.